Click Here!

Multiple problems

PenStoryTeller

First, to gain complete access, you must login using the boxes at the upper right corner.  I’ll check the status of your password, because it is likely you attempted a reset with the same password.  When a user does this, they blank the field entirely.  I won’t know that until I look in the database

First, to gain complete access, you must login using the boxes at the upper right corner.  I’ll check the status of your password, because it is likely you attempted a reset with the same password.  When a user does this, they blank the field entirely.  I won’t know that until I look in the database

--

On checking, the password is as entered.  I recently merged your accounts.  Is it possible you’re trying to login using the old information?  Also, the password field is case sensitive.  Your password is all small letters, so be sure to not capitalize any of the letters when inputting.

And therin lies the problem. The account details that have takjen precedent are not the more recent details and suffice it to say I no longer remember the details for the older account. When I attempt to reset.
 I get this message

The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering

The newer account was the account specified for the surviving account after the merge. I have this:  http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296894525 DG reset the membership date to the older date, but the email and password would be the same as the newer account.

Apparently. they aren’t. Since the one stored in firefox is not matching up.

Trying to login shows this message.

If you have not updated to the new members system, please click here and it will walk you through the update process.

If you have not received your activation e-mail after updating your account please click here.

As a reminder, before starting any of this process, you MUST clear your cache and cookies. If you don't, this won't work. Finally, the log in screen is only for activating and registering in the new system due to a known issue. If you have already activated, please use the log in box in the upper right corner. Once you've activated and/or registered, please logout, then log back in, using the boxes at the upper right corner of the browser window.

You are not registered, please register to log in

Edited by PenStoryTeller

Email me with the correct email address and password, please. I’ll ask DG to verify that what we have matches. I just don’t like putting member emails out here in an open forum, so drop me an email at tos_team@adult-fanfiction. org to keep your data private.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.