Click Here!

Specific SasuNaru Story

Guest Tyson

Hello, I am looking for a specific SasuNaru story that is ~8 years old. So I know there is little hope in finding it.

It was a story where Sasuke was in love with Naruto, but Naruto ends up dating Sakura. Suddenly Naruto becomes ill. The only way for him to survive is if Sasuke has sex with him (I don’t remember why this is haha).  So Sasuke does this to keep him alive and continues even when Sakura and Naruto marry, by pretty much raping Naruto’s unconscious form. Sakura eventually finds out, she’s upset but Sasuke is ordered to not reveal his mission until he tells Naruto he is in love with him. She tells Naruto eventually and he’s upset and hurt, but learns the whole truth. Sakura is sent away for a year and Naruto and Sasuke end up having a relationship. Naruto realizes he loves Sasuke more. Sakura suddenly returns and Tsunade (I think) kills her. Naruto hears of her death and assumes Sasuke killed her. So he confronts him and throws chilli pepper in his eyes so he can’t see and fights him. Sasuke has no idea what is going on and won’t fight back, but Naruto keeps throwing his sword at him telling him to fight. Eventually Sasuke picks up the sword in defense and Naruto throws his self at it! Whispers that he loves him and since Sasuke couldn’t see he could not move the sword in time and Naruto gets messed up, possibly dies.

I don’t know if the story continued on past this part… but I never read it. And I would really like to reread it! Please help me if you know it!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.