Click Here!

Review Replies: Pussy Diplomacy

C_Wade

I was told that a review reply thread might be beneficial, so this thread will be here for that now. Responses to reviews from the first chapter will remain in the second one.

The actual story can be found here: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105993

genesis:

very interesting take on the story specially for kushina being an embasador of sorts since she will be out of her league and at a disavantage the ntr theme will work well as she tries to keep herself alive.

i dont know what will be the course going next but im looking foward to see kushina loosing her spirit little by little seeing no other option until her body is the only choice left, though im pretty sure she will be resistant at first making sure her love for minato remains intact.

here is a perfect chance to see kushina being introduced to this new world of cheating once she has gotten the chance to embrace it fully to see the benefits it woudl have to her favour while helping the man she loves

then she would get more and more adicted to the idea of cheating minato she even joins mikoto on one of those orgies.

also i know this is too soon but on the requirements of naruto int he challenge, any chance kushina forced relocation on kumo for some months has nothign to do she appeared pregnant later as minato doesnt remember fuckign his wife around that time.. just saying

Response:

Thank you for reviewing, I’m glad you are liking it so far. Her corruption will happen a little faster than I have wanted, because of some planning mistakes on my part, but It still will happen at gradual, and (somewhat) reasonable pace, I hope.

Yes Kushina will of course go to Kumo later in the story, for how long remains to be seen. She will not get pregnant by anyone else except Minato though, that part is already planned out actually, sorry if that disappoints you.

Wilalot:

I enjoy that you've made kushina very true to her personality instead of diverging from it at a fast pace. The restrictions and punishment for failing were a great way of making sure that there isn't any need for anything but "diplomacy" and also making her more likely to do something desperate that first time. I think it'd be interesting if she had to go back to the same guy to finish the negations seeing as how much he'd push her. A side not at the beginning of the omake it was slightly difficult to tell who was doing what and I had to retread once I got a few more sentences down and names were used again. It shaping up to be a great story looking forward to the next chapter

Response:

Thanks for the review. Real Kushina is the best Kushina, I can make any redhead oc I want, that’s why I try to keep characters as close as possible to their ‘original’ disposition. They will eventually meet again, although not for a long time. Sending her right back seemed to unrealistic in my opinion and I don’t think Kushina would have ‘let her guard down’ around him.

I reread the beginning of the omake and see what you mean, I tried to do better this time around, tell me if it worked alright? ;)

Anon22:

That omake section was amazing... Too bad there wasn't more; that version of the evening would have been an awesome chapter/story.

Response:

I’m glad you liked it! After the somewhat ‘dry’ chapter I felt you guys deserved something extra. I always have alternate scenarios for the scenes I write, so it is quite likely that there will be more Omakes in the future.

redlox:

chapter 2 is realistic where she doesn't instantly "seduce" her superiors!! so i am guessing there won't be any real lemons for at least 2-3 chapters? just wondering ( i can';t remember if mentioned) how old Kushina is? like early 20's?

Response:

Thanks, 2 chapters seems realistic, I wanted to stretch it out some more but I botched that up, I think.

Early 20’s is right, I don’t know myself if I mentioned it somewhere and I am too lazy to read through it. This takes place just before Minato becomes Hokage, so early twenties seems like the most logical assumption.

snake1980:

chap 2 was pretty good looking forward to see were kushina goes next and what will happen now since she cant fail now. and graet job on the omake.

Response:

Thank you! I hope you enjoy the next chapter as well.

BitterNTR:

I loved it! All of it! I'm quite glad that we're slowly marching towards well-developed and story-driven lemons instead of just diving right ahead. I'm very glad that you created a scenario where Kushina is forced into performing the fic's challenge since it is smarter than what most people would come up with.

I also enjoyed the omake lemon in that alternate timeline. That concept was quite surprising but not unappreciated. Certainly gives us a glimpse into 'what could have been' and leaves us wanting more. Very enjoyable to read and would hope to see more of it in the future

Other than a few grammar issues, there's really nothing wrong with it.

Can't wait to see more of this story! Update whenever you can.

Response:

You flatter me. ‘Forcing’ her to complete the challenge seemed like the only logical way to go about it, as I can’t see canon Kushina betraying Minato any other way.

I’m glad you seemed to enjoy the omake as much as I did writing it, giving a glimpse of ‘what could have been’ was exactly what I’m trying to achieve with it.

The update took a lot longer than I planned but I hope they will come more regular in the future...

Anon - Midnightson:

That was a great chapter the pacing was good and you still left something there for us to enjoy but I wonder if you do another sex omake in the next chapter maybe another time difference where the damiyo drugs kushina can't wait for the next chapter.

Response:

Thanks for the review, more omakes will definitely come. I actually have an idea for your scenario, but I don’t think it will fit into the next chapter. I will definitely keep it in mind though.

Anon - Knowpein:

Well

so long for the update...

make long and detailed....

you can do how kushina gets the position

Next chapter kushina is sent same daimyo for getting job again...

who forces her to do strip infront all his servants & crew.....

then makes her wear skimpy outfit...

so on...

again great concept

Response:

Thanks for the review, and again, sorry it took so long. She will eventually come to meet the old daimyo again, although not for a while I’m afraid. I hope you still enjoy it.

ANON – redlox2:

chapter 3

great into! Kushina first leap into the sacred art of adultery! Will Kushina be forced to do something a bit more kinky like forced to act like a maid or will italways be "official" missions?

Response:

Thanks for reviewing!

As for your question, Kushina will almost always interact with the foreign politicians in her official capacity as a diplomat, so I guess the missions will always be ‘official’. However, a selected few individuals will find out about the stipulations the fire daimyo has put on her. One of those people might very well force her to act as a maid for him. I’ll see if I can fit it in somewhere. If there is anything specific you would like to see, then just send me a message or something, except for the last 2 chapters the story is still pretty open.

ANON – Conrad:

You have an estimated time of completion for the next chapter? 

Excuse my rudeness but finding fanfiction smut with this much quality is incredibly rare. I simply can't have enough. 

Response:

Well first of all, thank you for the compliment, I’m glad you are enjoying it.

As for a ‘release date’, I’m afraid that I can’t really say. While I have a lot of time during the holidays, with the exception of Christmas and Silvester, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to finish the next chapter during that time. And afterwards Work and Uni start again so…

The only thing I can say is that I already started working on it, and I’ll try my hardest to finish it sooner than the last one. Hopefully much sooner.

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, C_Wade said:

Yes, I’m rewriting it at the moment. I just wasn’t satisfied with it. Once my exams are over I will start posting again.

Ok,

I had was in midst reading  couldn't finish it…

By any chance you have its draft

• 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Guest Vikki said:

Hey Wade

Any update on this ?

Not much, still writing the outline and trying to figure out how to avoid the same mistakes that ruined the previous version for me, also I keep getting distracted by other ideas. Don’t expect anything on this anytime soon, but I’ll post here once that changes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Malfoy
On 14/02/2017 at 1:51 AM, C_Wade said:

Not much, still writing the outline and trying to figure out how to avoid the same mistakes that ruined the previous version for me, also I keep getting distracted by other ideas. Don’t expect anything on this anytime soon, but I’ll post here once that changes.

Hi can you re-up older version till newer version is out.…

Had just saw link challenge thread only to see it dead.

Came here and saw reviews so can please re-up this one too.

Just read ur newest story looking forward for its update.

So it would be great if I could also read this one too.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.