Click Here!

ChatBox Holiday Cheer 2016 Review Replies

Desiderius Price

And a review hit my inbox, this one is for DirtyAngel and/or Magusfang to respond to:

New review for ChatBox Holiday Cheer 2016 from RESCUE25

Oh yes.  can definitly see the hoofprints ofm the dymanic duo here.  Very nice story.  Thankfully no cliffhanger just a well written story.  Would ask for another chapter to see what the attorney did to the PD but would rather see another chapter of SITG.

B

New review for ChatBox Holiday Cheer 2016 from DirtyAngel

OMG DP, Naked girls in the snow? That's risking frostbite in some very sensitive areas LOL. Sweet story, I liked how Jarrod tried to understand how his friend felt.

There was a period in my youth where my family wasn’t well off either (unemployment), remembering the stubborn pride my folks exhibited while writing that one, so I was channelling that while writing Dale’s hesitancy.

btw, the review is appreciated, thank you :)

From RESCUE25 on December 23, 2016

Oh yes.  can definitly see the hoofprints ofm the dymanic duo here.  Very nice story.  Thankfully no cliffhanger just a well written story.  Would ask for another chapter to see what the attorney did to the PD but would rather see another chapter of SITG.

aww thanx rescue, not sure we’ll do another chapter, let everyone’s imagination deal with the PD, it was actually just a way to mess with them having sex :P

From Sniper014 on December 25, 2016

Enjoyed this story.  Agree that Mike is a nerd and great that he did not feel pain.  

Like that Tiff was a doctor in training.  Reminds me of the statement that Liz was going to be training to be a doctor before the lastest set back with Sreve.

Like the small cliffhanger that Mike told Tiff that Santa had a surprise for her on Christmas Day.

Also like the way that you did get Santa in the story as the one who witnessed the attack on Mike and have Tiff a ride to Mike's on Christmas Eve.

Would like to see a second chapter to see what the lawyer does to the NYPD.

Is a great story and keep up the great story telling.

:P Magus made the Tiffany character, he likes kind of mixing me and Lizzie up when he does LOL

and Santa is supposedly the one who bumps into Mike at the beginning of the story too

so we actually kind of went around and around on the “surprise” Steve wanted to have him propose to her but I told him it was too early in their relationship so we just sort of left it out there like the police thing to let the reader fill in the blanks

• 1 year later...

From KassX on March 18, 2018

Loved this, it was so cute <3 The relationship between Dale and Jarred feels so organic. Loved the scene where Jarred cleans his room for him. I wanted to buy Dale aaall the packs of underwear but of course, he'd consider that charity. Honestly, I kinda wanted to see them get into each other's pants though :P

-KassX

My family wasn’t well off when I was growing up, so I remember when a “grocery”/care-package showed up, it chipped at my parent’s sense of pride.  Jarred’s a sensitive character, so yeah, he’s definitely trying to make his friend feel better.  BTW, read Dale’s Game :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.