Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Well, the moment has arrived! The big announcement of the winner of the fan selected addition to Billion Dollar Harem! I’ll get to the exciting news here in a moment. First, I really want to thank everyone who took the time to vote for their favorites. I got so many responses, not just here in the forum, but in the review section of the story itself, as well as multiple emails. It truly humbles me at the response this story has had. When I started this, just over a year ago, I never thought it’d have much of a response. I was mostly writing for my own amusement, and to practice this craft. I hope I can continue with it for a long time coming. Before I get to the vote, I’d like to address the past few comments, and to say with enthusiasm, I’m not abandoning BDH for choya. I think my last post wasn’t very clear in that regard. I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to continue with my choya story. That I wasn’t entirely happy with some of the choices I made for that story. As for BDH, yeah if I were to start it today, I’d do a few things differently, but all and all I couldn’t be more pleased with how the story has come out.

Alpa: First off, bud. I apologize. I just realized this week that I’d been calling you Alpha this whole time, lol. I guess its true, often the brain sees what it wants :) Anyway, I won’t make that mistake again. As to your comment, I’m not sure calling Ms. Daddario Xander would work, I could call her Xandra I guess. But changing Alex’s name at this point I think would just confuse people. I also toyed with the idea of using her middle name… I still haven’t decided if I’ll include her, but if I do, I’ll probably just use her full name whenever I refer to her by name.

Grim: I whole-heartedly agree with you, I absolutely love Alexandra’s eyes, in my opinion, they’re her best feature. And she certainly has some bodacious assets which are in demand and much needed in the harem. Thanks for the praise on the chapter, and I wanted you to know your post made me laugh with your reference to Reavers and all ;) It brought a little light to my day. 

Guest: Hey man, thanks for checking out my choya story. It is definitely still in need of a lot of work, but the Kylie branch is by far the best and most well developed. I did consider Alex when I started it, but I didn’t really want to tell the same story twice if that makes sense. Plus, I think this is a better format for BDH than the choya format… As to the normal guy idea, I do like it. I’m not even sure I’m going to be doing much with the story, probably just working on it here and there… Oh yea, as to the Bullet Boss dude. The format I chose for the choya story allows for anyone to add a chapter to my story, (subject to approval by me). The Bullet Boss chapter was added by someone else, and I was curious to see where he might go with it. Lastly, I’m not sure yet what other celebs I’m going to add, so I can’t really say for sure whether or not I’ll add a “non white” chick. I can say that I plan to add a curvier chick at the least.

Darnell: Thanks so much for the kind words, and as I said above, I have no intention of leaving BDH for choya. I added your votes, thanks for casting em!

484: Thanks for casting your votes. Disney does seem to have an affinity for pumping out hot young babes! I’m a fan off all those chicks myself. Once again, I can’t say for sure yet who all will be included in the end.

The one: When I started BDH, I wasn’t really writing it to take snobby Hollywood celebs down a few notches. I wrote it mostly cause I liked the idea of combining some of the hottest up and coming celebs and my kinkiest fantasies. I am really glad you’re enjoying the story, and I’ve counted your vote with all the others. Thanks for participating man!

80085: I hadn’t considered Jessie J, but you’re right, she is super hot. I’ve counted her as a vote and added it to the others. Thanks for taking the time to participate in the thread!

Alright, the moment you’ve all been waiting for! hahaha super cheese effect. I don’t know why but I’ve always wanted to say that! 

Ok, we had about a dozen people cast votes for their favorite celebrities with all and all about a hundred total votes! Pretty amazing in my humble opinion. There were a ton of celebs who each got one vote. I won’t bother with typing out that list it would take too long.

With two votes each: Maisie Williams, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upon, Zendaya, Daisy Ridley, Kendall Jenner, Jennifer Lawrence, Alison Brie and Kaley Cuoco

With three votes each: Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, Kat Dennings, and Chloe Bennet

With four votes each: Sophie Turner, Alexandra Daddario, and Emilia Clarke

The runner up, with five total votes: Selena Gomez

And, the winner of the fan selected addition to Billion Dollar Harem, with eight total votes: Ariana Grande!

ariana-grande-photoshoot-for-inrock-magazine-japan-_4.thumb.jpg.39e6fc1964c985c89ee7770838011bce.jpg

A flurry of last minute votes just cast in this past week kept me from having to break a month long tie between Ariana and Selena. And for the longest time, there was a four way tie going on with two of the ladies who got four votes each. Alexandra Daddario was a late bloomer throughout most of the voting process, she only had a single vote. But some of the late cast votes pushed her to near the top. I’m glad in the end the fans were able to decide the winner. I wouldn’t have felt as good about it if I had to cast a tie breaking vote. With the vote now decided, that brings the total cast up to 7 ladies. I can’t say for sure just when Ariana will be brought in. I imagine it will happen as the story line allows. 

I’m very busy working on chapter 18. I spent a good bit of today writing, I’m about a third of the way into the chapter, and I’m still hopeful that I’ll be able to release it by mid May. I want to thank everyone who participated in the vote, and I hope you guys are happy with the outcome, I know I am. I’m planning on coming up with something new everyone can vote on really soon. I might give you all a couple of kink options to decide on, or maybe have you all vote on a couple different completed cast lists… I’m not really sure at this point lol… Anyway, I’m off to do some more writing before work tomorrow. 

Thanks again everyone,

Mal

Guest Alpa

As far as my name goes, I was seeing how long it go on for before I said something. And as far as Alex/Alexandra went, I only selected Xander as an example, as it could also be Alexa, Lex, Lexi and probably a few more that’s not coming to mind. While its a pity that my picks ended up loosing, there’s at least one Ariana/Emma story on Choya if you want any ideas about Ariana’s story line in this story. And you’ve picqued my interest in all the girls who only got one vote apiece, with several of the girls that I would’ve thought scored higher in terms of votes or even the limited number of girls that got multiple votes. Guess we’ve all been fixated on a relative handful of girls, what a pity that is

Guest Joe

Thanks for making this interactive for us fans, Mal. All the girls on the list are awesome and would have been great additions. 

Arianna’s reputation of being a diva should give you plenty to work with when creating the fictionalized version of her. I think we're all looking forward to her introduction. 

And speaking of introductions, will new members of Alex’s harem (Cara as an example) immediately be put in the punishment room like Emma was? Or will they have a chance to learn the rules and show good behavior? 

Chapter 18 is up. I decided to go ahead and post it even though I didn’t quite get to the point in the story where Alex returns. I hope he’ll return early in chapter 19. I know I keep delaying his return, but I honestly do think it’ll happen next chapter. This chapter ended up ended up being much more about the smut, but there is a crucial plot point, and I think the sex is very hot. As you all should know, I’ve announced the winner of the fan selected addition to the story. The winner was Ariana Grande. I hope to get her into the story soon, but we’ll just have to see how it goes.

Alpa: I’m sorry your picks lost, but I hope you’ll come to appreciate the addition of Ariana. As to the voting, the limited number of girls listed above represent round about 60 of the 72 or so total votes cast. I think there were about 32 or ladies who received votes. So I don’t know if that’s a small number of girls. Anyways, I hope your still enjoying the story, and I really hope you continue to be a part of this thread. Your comments are appreciated.

Joe: I’m glad you enjoyed voting, and being a part of the story if only in a small way. I do agree that any of the girls listed would have been an amazing addition to the story and am excited about Ariana. I do think her sorted reputation will make for some interesting entertainment, when I bring her in. As to whether or not the new girls end up directly in the punishment room, I’d say no, not necessarily. It will probably be determined mostly by how I want to introduce them.

Well: We’ll have to see :) 

Sazbi: I can’t say for sure how things will end up, but I do know that I won’t be bringing anyone in, just to automatically turn them into a toy/pet/gimp. How things end up, as the story progresses, who knows…:) 

Anyway, thanks again everyone for your continued support, and I hope you enjoy the new chapter. I’m hoping to get 19 done in record time as I’m anxious to get Alex back. I’m hoping for about 2 weeks, but life has a way of stepping on my toes… If you all have questions, I plan to be around to answer as much as possible…

See you in the Black,

Mal

Guest Juan

Great chapter, mate. It was good to see Emma be sort of dominated for the first time in a while. Also interesting that she’ll probably be the first one to sleep with everyone in the harem. 

Bella’s speciality seems to be the strap-on. Maybe she and Margot could double team Emma sometime later on in the story. 

Hopefully Alex’s return means there will be some more threesomes. Chapters 4 and 9 were superb scenes. Keep up the great writing! 

Guest I'm Batman

Loving the new chapter got my suspicions on whats gonna happen upon Alex’s return but I don’t wanna ruin it for the other readers by giving something away if I’m right. looking forward to the newest addition while i was a bit disjointed to see Alexandra Daddario  lose I’m sure you know what your doing as you haven;t steered us wrong yet Cap.

Although it will be interesting to see how Alex reacts to Toy as he has already stated he doesn't want his girls as mindless sex objects.

Furthermore i would like more of a glimpse into what Emma is thinking regarding escape 

I look forward to the next part of the story

Guest Grim

Awesome chapter. Watching some movies with these ladies got me wondering if you've got a plan for dressing them up as characters from their films. Besides Emma that is. Harley Quinn and Enchantress come to mind and would make for a entertaining Threesome with Alex lol. Maybe a Halloween chapter? 

Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see how Cara acts with the other girls.

Hey guys! I just popped on since it looks like a few of you have commented on chapter 18, and I thought I should take some time to respond to your comments. First off, I wanted to let you guys know that I’ve started working on chapter 19. I’m about a page in, and I thought you guys should know that I will be doing a Taylor Swift POV before Alex returns. I obviously won’t divulge what she’s thinking, or what’s going to happen to her during her segment, but I do expect that Alex will finally return in this chapter. And, if everything goes according to my current plan I’ll have chapter 19 done and ready to publish by the end of the month. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong :) Anyway, on to you guys!

Juan: Thanks for the comments, and I’m glad you enjoyed Emma’s unique brand of punishment lol! I guess you’re correct, if Emma ends up getting on with Taylor she’d be the first girl in the harem to sleep with everyone, Alex, of course already did that! As to Bella, she does seem quite proficient, doesn’t she? :) I agree that a Emma, Bella, Margot match up would be quite hot, but we’ll just have to see if and when that might happen. Lastly, I’m guessing by threesomes, you’re referring to MFF, as opposed to MMF, since 4 and 9 featured the former rather than the later?  I can’t say for sure what match-ups and pairings we might see, but I do hope I can fit in a nice MFF scene sometime in the near future. 

I’m Batman: I’m glad you’re enjoying the new chapter, and I’d love to hear your theory. If you’d like, you can email me. As to the new addition, are you referring to Ariana, or Cara, as I expect Cara will be arriving long before the winner of the fan poll. I’m sorry Alexandra didn’t win, but I will say she is on my list of potential additions. But, I’m sure you’re aware, if you’ve been following the forum, I can’t really say who I’ll add for sure, at least until I make the announcement of their arrival. I have to say, I am looking forward to writing Alex’s reaction to Toy, and I do have a few idea’s for how he might handle it, and the one responsible. With regards to Emma’s thought of escape, I’d say in some ways I’ve answered that question. But I’d also say that as in real life, a person’s thoughts are always in flux, and what she or anyone thinks or feels in one moment doesn’t always apply to the next, and for now I’d say that Emma is pretty content to exist in Alex’s harem. She knows that her life outside the harem would be forever judged simply by the fact that she’d been kidnapped, and in many ways she’d just rather stay than deal with that. Again, I really appreciate the comments and thoughts, and I hope you continue to speak up in this thread.

Grim: Thanks for the positive comments, bud. I’m really glad you enjoyed the new chapter. As to the dress up question, I believe this thought has been voiced before, and I do think at some point I will do something like this. I think though that I’ll probably wait till I get a few more girls, and then get them all to dress up. I like the idea of having a Halloween party, but Alex would probably not dictate the costumes for such an event. I think a dress up theme party like that would be better suited to an event like a birthday where the costumes they wear would be more like a gift for him than something they’d choose for themselves. But, who knows, I might just do it cause I’d like to see it too :). Finally, I’m also excited for the arrival of Cara, I think she is super hot, and I have some fun plans for her. She should arrive about 5 days after Alex’s return, so maybe by chapter twenty one or twenty two. Depending on how many chapters it takes to sort out how Alex handles everything that has been going on while he’s been gone. 

Thanks for the comments and continued support everyone. I really do appreciate it all. I’ll continue to be around should anyone else have anything to say, or questions that need to be answered, and I’m going to be pushing myself to meet that end of the month deadline for the chapter. 

See you in the Black,

Mal

Guest Well

Who cooks the meals? I know Taylor likes too cook. I think she would love too make a meal for Alex. 

Its not your best but I like it.  Can't wait for the next one.

is they cctv in their bedrooms?

Hey guys, I’m Batman contacted me via email today to discuss his theories on what may happen over the course of the next few chapters, and it got me thinking that perhaps some of you would like a chance to chat with me directly, and discuss your own thoughts and ideas for upcoming events. If this is something that interests anyone, please contact me via email in the next few days, and we can set up a time to meet on this forums chatbox. The chatbox acts like a sort of instant messenger for the forum. We could meet there, and discuss anything you’d like. Of course, I won’t be giving away anything, but I’d love to hear all of your ideas, as I think they can be a wonderful source of inspiration. Plus, it would give me a lot of insight into what you all might like to see happen in the future. 

Chat Night: Anyone interested in chatting with me directly, please email me by May 21, and I’ll contact you directly with a date and time we can meet and discuss. If there is a lot of interest, I might schedule two nights, and if only one or two of you would like to talk, I can still make myself available. To email me, just click on the portrait of my avatar, Captain Malcolm Reynolds, that will take you to my author profile, from there, my email is posted, and you can contact me. Just as an fyi, I would most likely schedule the chat night for a Sunday evening, hopefully to accommodate the greatest number of people. Please let me know, when you email me, if a Sunday, after say 9pm EST would work for you.

I’m Batman: I’ve sent you an email. I would love to sit and chat with you about your theories sometime.

Well: I’ve always pictured the ladies providing their own meals. But, it might be interesting to have a harem meal with everyone sitting down to eat at the same time, and maybe one or two of the girls could volunteer to cook. Who knows what will happen in the future :). I am curious what your favorite chapter was. Currently, I’d say my favorite chapters were 16, 4 and 10 were some of my favorites. As to the next chapter, as I’ve said above, I’m going to be trying to push myself hard to get 19 done by the end of the month. There are cameras in every bedroom, hallway and room in the complex, including the bathroom, and they all feed into the cctv feed upstairs. 

Thanks again guys, I mostly popped on to post on the chat night idea. Again, anyone interested in chatting with me, please email me directly, and we’ll see if we can set something up.

See you all in the Black,

Mal 

Edited by Mal

Guest Well

I love 6 and 10.

i hope they play truth and dare.  I can't wait for Taylor with someone. I hope Alex likes it on cctv. 

Cant wait tor the next chapter. 

Guest Guest

I feel like this story could use a good “villain” to shake things up, I'm thinking maybe Alex could bring another celebrity in (other than cara) who is a little older than the girls, maybe closer in age (and personality) to Alex, and from the start she turns out to be batshit crazy, like she believes 100% wholeheartedly in what Alex is doing and is genuinely more than happy to be there with him, she’d antagonise Emma and her allies from day one, and start slowly but surely usurping emma’s dominance over the harem (and emma’s special place in Alex’s heart) perhaps ending it with tricking or ratting out on Emma leading to her losing her “personhood” temporarily (for a weekend or so) and being held in equal status to “toy”.    

Also that would be a good punishment, for any girl who messes up and gets demoted below lvl-1, she loses her personhood, being forbidden from speaking, wearing clothes, standing/walking upright, sleeping on a bed or feeding and cleaning herself. 

Hey everyone, chapter 19 is up. Alex is back, and he is back with a vengeance! Yes, everyone’s favorite fictional celebrity kidnapper is back, and he has a lesson to teach the girls in his dungeon. I finished this chapter in record time, I pushed myself hard, to get this done quickly for two reasons. One, is of course, because I was so anxious to get Alex back, but second, is because of the big surprise I have waiting for you all at the end. I am very excited about it, and I hope you guys will be too. I feel like this chapter had a pretty good balance between smut and story, maybe slightly skewed on the smut end, but isn’t that why we read it :)

Well: Glad you’re looking forward to it, its ready for you to read bud, have at it! 

Guest: I like the idea of a villain, but I’m not sure I’m going to do something like that. For one thing, I don’t know if Alex would foster anyone whose authority could rival his own. I think if he accidentally kidnapped someone who turned out to be as zealous and arguably crazy as himself, he would end up having to break them into something similar to Toy, in order to preserve his own authority. 

Ok guys, its poll time! I have a new poll for you guys, and its going to be a much shorter termed one than the last. I have heard from several of you about Chloe/Toy. Some of you think that Alex would never allow Toy to continue to exist, that he would try to “fix” her to turn her back to normal. Others, like the idea of Toy, and think Alex would be fine with it. Here is the poll question, and its a two parter: 1) Chloe or Toy? Would you rather Alex fix Chloe, or keep Toy? 2) In the event that Chloe returns to normal, or a second celebrity screws up badly enough, would you like Alex to turn someone else into a pet or toy? The poll begins to day, and will conclude on June 12. So if you want to offer your opinion, I wouldn’t wait too long. As always, you can email me if you don’t want your opinion to be known on the thread. But, unlike the last poll, I am using this purely to gauge everyone’s interest in this subject, the results of the poll are not necessarily binding. 

The next chapter probably won’t come quite as quickly as this one, but I do hope to have it ready by mid June. Finally, in closing i just wanted to offer a small bit of news. Right before I posted Chapter 19 tonight, Billion Dollar Harem officially passed 30,000 Dragon Prints!!! Again, I’m not 100% sure how these are calculated, but I believe they are the number of times a story has been read, per chapter or something like that. Either way, I am humbled and awed by the response my story has gotten, and honestly couldn’t be happier. I can only hope the level of enthusiasm and response continues.

As always, thanks so much to all my readers, and I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Guest

I vote that Alex would not like the existence of toy and try to bring her back, and yes, turning one of the girls into a new “toy” (temporarily) should be punishment for major fuck-ups by the girls. 

And I didn't mean someone who would usurp alex’s authority, but more like someone to be the Harley Quinn to Alex’s Mr J, you know blindly loyal to him but just as insane

Guest Juan

Well done on the chapter, man. I wish that Alex had anally “raped” Emma in front of everyone only to be surprised that Emma’s shame turns into pleasure. Maybe that can happen later…..
And I like the curveball at the end going all the way back to Alex’s iPad message to Emma. 

The downside of Chloe being Toy is that her character becomes pretty one dimensional and I imagine it will be hard to do POVs for her. On the other hand, with two new characters being introduced to the harem, there will be more than enough going on already. 

Also, I don’t think that you want an “up-and-back” where a character progresses and then reverts back to old characteristics without any real difference being made. And before Chapter 12, Chloe filled the role of being the most sexually aggressive and adventurous, but Emma and Bella have sort of grown into that position. 

I think the only way reverting her back to Chloe would work is if it is part of a larger movement of undoing all that Emma has done while she was in charge. This could be in an effort to turn her into a Toy herself (her scene with Bella proved she has some similar tendencies) and we could see an interesting flipping of roles. On the other hand, this would seem to go against the natural flow of the story with so much attention paid to Emma. 

Regardless, if Toy stays Toy, then there should only be one Toy. And in my opinion, the only other person that could become another Toy is Emma (and only if Chloe is brought back). 

No matter what, good job and I continually look forward to your writing! 

Guest Grim

Not feeling the Toy version of Chloe.

Would like to see her back to the old Chloe from before the attempted escape and as it's going Taylor may be the Harley Quinn to Alex's Mr J. Seems like it's heading in that direction. 

As for punishments. I'd vote against making them toys and for something like edging the girl in trouble on. Never letting her have the orgasm but work her up and then have to watch as another get what she wants. 

Guest Hypnotizer18

I just want to say I love your series. Your words are so inticing and sexy to read. I also noticed you added cara  cara delevingne and Felicity Jones. Nice choices. Now if you plan to add more girls, may I recommend Ariel winter or Peyton list. Both are beautiful young girls with amazing bodies and personality to match. If you ever want to add more girls please choose these two they would be an amazing addition to your otherwise amazing harem

Guest Guest

Maybe the “Toy” should be something more like a title, like when a girl fucks up she get put into the “toy collar” and is expected to act and be treated like Toy is, if she fails to act that way then she incures even more punishment like maybe a night in the punishment room or a night with the guards, if the other girls don't treat her the same way Toy was treated then she (the punished girl, not the others)  is again the one who gets punished, that way the girls can just take out their stress and/or frustration on the “Toy” while technically still being able to blame Alex for “forcing” them to do so, in order to ease their conscience and be able to live together without any hard feelings. 

Also i’d like to suggest that as punishment, Alex would put Emma in the toy leash until he is able to bring Chloe back to her senses, that way he can take away any sort of authority she may have built over the girls, it would also serve as a good way to scare the cheap out of Cara and Felicity when they eventually join the rest of the girls in their dorms. 

Guest Sazbi

Alex’s act was to remind the women he was still their master, but won't that make them not respect whoever is level 5 as they could taunt that the level 5 is still not the true master?  I guess since only Emma knows about being given the “pretty much” level 5 promotion, she can defend her actions to Alex privately.  Alex could probably also determine she is not worthy of being level 5 because she rewarded Bella instead of punishing her.  Can't wait where you go with the story and with the new members, especially Felicity as there is someone who is now closer to Alex’s age. 

And to me Guest’s idea is pretty much a gimp haha

Guest Guest

I mean...yeah I guess just without the creepy mask and latex suit, never really understood why some people find those hot. But more importantly it gives a chance to the other girls who wanna get a little rough or a little mean with someone to do so almost without any concequences since “master made them do it"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.