Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest Alpa

For the new poll I would have to pick:-

Newcomer: Ariana Grande.

Veteran: Chloe Moretz.

Scene: Number 5 leaning more towards the “hard” fetish.

As Ariana seems to be determined to fight all the way so far, perhaps she can deal with a veteran who can show her some of the costs of fighting, and I don’t think that Bella’s or Taylor’s punishments will be over by then, or leave them in a position where they’ll be able to partake in the scene, depending on when you do it that is. Plus, of the veteran or original girls, really only Chloe or Emma would like to help “break” in the new girls more, and I think that Emma is going for the gentler touch with Dove, at least that's the way I’m interpreting their interactions so far and Ariana could do with interacting with a girl other than Emma or Dove from the harem

Guest Niveral

Dove, Emma and 5

I hope you won't get mad at me but I don't think I liked the last chapter. The back and forth in time kinda killed the mood for me. i.g I would like to see the Emma - Cara interaction to go forward not see what happened between them. You could leave that a mystery or give glimpses in small flashbacks. That scene could work in the previous chapter but not in this one.

I'm neutral about Taylor's punishment - I think it will be effective but it does nothing for me. The whole Ariana situation is something that kept my interest.

Guest I am Batman

Been keeping up with the story and have been really enjoying most of it I’m indifferent about Bellas punishment while it does nothing for me within the parameters of the story it is incredibly effective at deterring the other girls at attempting something similar. 

i was disappointed to see Alexandra lose out to Gal Gadot, however i respect the wishes of the masses.

new comer Ariana

veteran Taylor

and option 5 

for me Taylor and Ariana come from similar back grounds Taylor also has spent a great deal of time in the punishment room for her actions when she joined the harem therefore i feel she would be the best choice to help assimilate Ariana to her new life

I have enjoyed the kitty Ariana stuff greatly and would like to see that continue  

Guest JimmyTheWP

Wow, Bella just CANNOT keep herself out of the shit… *rimshot*

I’ll show myself out :whistle:

For the Poll:

Dove, Chloe, scenario 5.

So far Dove has bee the most compliant and submissive, I think it would be a good dynamic to pair her with Chloe, who is not only switchy, but has already expressed interest in getting a piece of the new blond.

Hey everyone! I just posted the latest chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular. Our heroine draws closer to fully realizing the depths of depravity she’ll sink to in her search for cock and cum when she meets the mysterious proprietor of the Hole in the Wall. Please enjoy and let me know what you think! I plan to get back to BDH very soon and hope that I can finish and have it up by the end of July <fingers crossed> I wanted to take a quick second to say thanks again to everyone who has voted in the new poll, which I’ll repost to give people who haven’t yet seen it another opportunity to do so. Then I’ll address a few comments.

Remember please chose once for each category:

On 7/1/2018 at 11:56 PM, Mal said:
  1. Newcomers: Please choose EITHER Ariana Grande or Dove Cameron
  2. The Veterans: Please choose ONE of the original five girls: Emma Watson, Margot Robbie, Taylor Swift, Chloe Moretz, or Bella Thorne
  3. The Scene: Please choose ONE of the following scenarios:
    1. Alex and the Veteran teach the newcomer the ropes in a consensual scene featuring a “light” fetish tag of my choosing.
    2. The Newcomer and the Veteran explore one another in a passionate lesbian scene featuring a “light” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    3. As part of a bonus for a job well done, one or more of the guards (please offer a number between 1 and 5) are given a night with the Newcomer and the Veteran in a scene featuring a “hard” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    4. Alex and the Veteran instruct the newcomer in proper blowjob technique in a consensual scene featuring the oral and rim fetishes.
    5. As a gift to their master, the veteran asks the newcomer for their help giving him a present he’ll never forget in a scene featuring a “moderate” to “hard” fetish of my choosing.

There it is gang, the parameters of the poll. Please vote once for each category and formulate your votes as such:

1. Your favorite newcomer
  2. Your favorite veteran
  3. the number of the scene you’d like to see (i.e. 1-5)

Ok on to you guys:

ArcherNexus: I’m very glad my story could introduce you to Ariana Grande, that lovely, sexy, little diva. She is incredibly hot , but don’t thank me for her inclusion, that you owe to the fans. She was the winner of my first fan selection poll. (Although if I’m being honest, she was on my list before she won that vote :D ).  Now, on to your comment about one girl who “never really consents.” Here is my humble opinion on that subject. I think you could make a pretty great case for basically everyone but Emma, Taylor and Chloe being in that boat. While they do all participate, and they do all get off on the sex they’re having, that certainly doesn’t mean they wouldn’t leave if given the chance. As you said, they probably don’t want to participate, but they have to in order to avoid punishment. But that doesn’t mean they want it. I try to write the story in the context that you guys ( the readers) never truly know who has given in. True, occasionally you get a line like “Margot thinks she might not ever want to leave this place,” but to me, that raises just as many questions as it answers, especially in her case. It is obvious Margot doesn’t like the way the girls are treated, she obviously objects to many of Alex’s methods...but what choice does she have? When they fuck, she gets off, but I think that speaks just as much to Alex’s skill as a lover than Margot’s desire to stay in the harem. Over time, fucking Alex and getting off on it is bound to screw with her mind. After all, he treats HER well and does a good job justifying all the punishments he’s administered. I guess, I look at it this way: Hypothetically. A happily married man whose wife is smoking hot and who has two children he loves is kidnapped by a super hot crazy as fuck super model. He wants to get home to his family to the life he loves, but hes in a situation where he’s forced to fuck the model or get raped up the ass by guards with huge pricks… Do you think he’s not (as a heterosexual man) going to get off when he fucks this model… Its the same thing here. All of these celebrities enjoy sex with men… the fact that they would rather be somewhere else is of little consequence when a well-build attractive man is making good and goddamn sure he’s giving them the dick in a way that gets them off….Of course their bodies respond, its only natural. Also glad you liked the writing and that I convinced you as to Emma’s convictions :) . Finally, as to the “happily ever after,” I can’t comment, obviously, spoilers. But I will say this. I know exactly how the story is going to end. (I’m also planning on a rough time line of around 50 chapters We’ll see how well that works out lol).

Juan: Thanks! Ever since the dragon print count on BDH started to climb, 100k had been a goal of mine. I still can’t believe I finally got there! Kitty Ariana….what can I say about this….hmmmm…. meow…. I guess not much else without spoilers lol….I do agree that it is an interesting fetish which isn’t touched upon too much in main stream erotic lit, of course this story is far far away from mainstream lol…. Also, glad you enjoyed the Taylor bits and the way her character has developed. It’s interesting how much people have enjoyed my version of Taylor. When I first decided to include her in BDH it was mostly because she was a celeb that would bring more readers to my story, than because I was a big fan. But since bringing her in, I’ve actually become a bit of a fan of Taylor and I’ve found I find her more attractive than I ever did before. (Not that I found her unattractive, she just wouldn’t have been at the top of my list before I started this). I can’t say who she’ll be paired up with in the near future (again spoilers) but I do have some plans in motion for her. Lastly, thanks for voting, and I’ve already got some ideas brewing. On a side note, its interesting to see who is pulling out to early leads in the first two categories, and I honestly thought some of the other scenarios would have seen SOME sort of response. 5 was honestly my least favorite of those I listed… But it should be fun to see how it plays out, assuming it ends up winning.

Bill Friese: 1) See the ArcherNexus response. 2) Interesting idea. I can’t say how it will end, but again I do know and I have a rough time line.

Niveral: Of course I won’t get mad at you for not liking the chapter. You’re entitled to your own opinion, and not everyone is going to like everything that happens. As to the Emma Cara scene, I felt it was important for those two to have a long conversation, one you guys needed to see, as I build up to the next thing between them. If Cara just started trusting Emma without seeing that scene, especially given what is coming up for them, it would be very unrealistic and I think most people would see it as coming out of nowhere. I guess I sort of understand why you’d be neutral about Taylor’s punishment as its kind of hard to “get into it” if you will… But I also think its pretty hot in its own way. Ariana’s thing is about to get VERY interesting….

I am Batman: Good to hear from you again! Glad you’ve been following along and that hopefully you’re still enjoying the story. I can’t say too much more about your other comments other than to say keep reading… Thanks for coming back and making more comments, please come again soon!

Well: Glad you liked the Taylor scene… I did too, it was a lot of fun to write.

JimmyTheWP: I literally laughed out loud at your comment! Good work!  Thanks for voting, and I can’t wait to work on the poll once the results are in.

Ok guys, that’s about it for me.

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Admiral General Aladeen

Hey there Mal, 

I love you fic. Good work keep it up. 

But can I suggest that you add... 

Bonnie Wright, Evanna Lynch, Katie Leung, and "Fleur Delacour"? 

Thanks... And good luck  

Guest Admiral General Aladeen

P.S

My veteran would be EMMA WATSON 

My newcomer will be Dove Cameron. 

And Scene number 3.

(*pouts* but I want to choose two of them. Like  3 and 4)

Guest SWSam
4 hours ago, Guest Admiral General Aladeen said:

Hey there Mal, 

I love you fic. Good work keep it up. 

But can I suggest that you add... 

Bonnie Wright, Evanna Lynch, Katie Leung, and "Fleur Delacour"

Thanks... And good luck  

Bruh

If you’re going to nominate her to be raped and enslaved in a fanfic, you could at least spend 30 seconds in google to find out that her name is Clémence Poésy

For my vote:

Ariana and Emma in Scene 2

1. Really liked that Ariana wasn’t turned on by her degradation at all. In too many instances female characters body’s react even when they don’t want them too.
  2. I found the Time Jumps quite jarring especially as some of the scenes were prior to events that occurred in the previous chapter. Its fine when your showing what one set of characters did and then showing what other characters were doing whilst the first set was doing stuff. The problem for me is when you break causality since Cara’s and Emma’s interaction in chp 33 happened before bella’s punishment in chp 32 and the interaction between Cara and Emma in chp 33 affected the way Cara behaved in chp 32. I think I understand why this is the case as you want to give the reader a big scene in each chapter.
  3. I really like how Bella was fucked especially since it showed her loss of the masculinity that she had gained when she had the feel-doe and reminded us that she is still part of Alex’s harem. Although I really like it when girls, with a dick, fuck other girls.
  4. I’m surprised that you find big tits and arse unattractive. I assumed that since I have no preference when it comes to physical appearance, assuming youth and good health, that all men were the same and that the most significant factors were the way someone behave and what they were like as a person.
  5. I always found Amelia Pond unappealing she is the only Doctor Who companion that I dislike. Partly this is due to my dislike at Steven Moffats style as Head writer and that when I first watch Season 5 and 6 I was disinterested and confused by the whole Silence thing. One reason for this was Moffat’s habit of breaking causality. One reason why I find her unappealing is that i was 14/15 when I first saw her on DW and at that age I wasn’t attracted to adults and since then I’ve learn’t about her character and I would be very annoyed with the way she behaves if I was Rory. Those shows with Jenna Coleman were all BBC stuff
  6. So in mid 19th Century England there were two schools, Eton and Rugby, who both played Football but they both played with different rules. So they and some other schools got together to decide the rules of the game. They eventually made two versions of the game known as Association football, where using your hands is prohibited, and Rugby football, named after the school that played it, where you can use your hands. These commonly referred to as Soccer and Rugby since Soccer is English posh slang for Association. These games spread all over the world thanks to the British Empire. At the same time Soccer Football become popular with the lower class in England who called it Football. In the U.S Rugby Football became popular after they changed all the rules so they called it American Rugby Football which later became known as American Football. In the U.K and the most of the world Association Football became known as Football and Rugby Football became Rugby.
  7. The U.S is pretty good at women’s football finishing in the top 3 at all seven world cups two of which they hosted while these girls were growing up so maybe the Americans won’t be terrible. The British girls will probably be terrible since the FA banned women’s football in England in 1921 because it was more popular than men’s Football and they didn’t want women to take the spectators and ticket sales from the men. They got away with it since women had just won the right to vote. They only unbanned it in 1971 and it still isn’t popular with girls in schools in the U.K. But I really like the idea of the girls competing at some sort of game perhaps a card game perhaps they could gamble stuff.
    On 6/30/2018 at 1:12 PM, Mal said:

I guess they could have a FIFA tournament but I doubt any of them would be very good

8. FIFA tournaments are Football Tournaments organised by FIFA. So you really couldn’t have a FIFA tournament. Unless Alex bribed FIFA officials to hold a tournament in secret which knowing FIFA might work so I guess you could do it
  9. I’m hoping that Ariana never gets an orgasm even when Alex is much more gentle and loving with her. As it would show that no matter what she will never be able to completely trust and relax with him. Also a lot of women don’t reach an orgasm during sex.
  10. As for the vote I strongly dislike scene 3. I don’t really see why Alex would reward his guards with his slaves when they already have slaves of their own. It makes sense when he’s punishing the girls. But I think its in Alex’s self interest to limit the contact between the girls and the guards as much as possible so that the guards and girls don’t develop any emotional attachment to each other which may create complications.
  11. I really like scene 4 since I’m a massive fan of oral and rim and I would ideally like Ariana, Taylor and scene 4. But it looks like scene 5 is going to win and I would quite like to see Dove Cameron in scene 4. Also I think it would be cool to see Bella try to make up with the master.
  12. I will vote for
  13. Dove Cameron
  14. Bella Thorne
  15. Scene 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Edited by TimeofAngels

I don’t know if you intend to go fully kitty with Ariana or just a light kinky thing. Either way, I hope we get to see some joint training sessions with Chloe. Chloe can show Ari how to really obey.

On another note,  I don’t really think scenario 3 could be a thing. Didn’t you say a while back that Alex wouldn’t treat his girls as gifts to be given out? I’d think it would have to be like Emma in ch. 22 where she did it of her own accord (that was really hot, by the way). Concordantly, I think it’d be weird if any girl other than Emma initiated like that. 

For the poll, I guess it’d have to be Ariana, Emma, and scenario 5. Though I’d be very happy with a whole bunch of other combos! Thanks, Mal, and great job with your other Emma Watson story. 

Guest Bill Friese
22 hours ago, TimeofAngels said:

The U.S is pretty good at women’s football finishing in the top 3 at all seven world cups two of which they hosted while these girls were growing up so maybe the Americans won’t be terrible. The British girls will probably be terrible since the FA banned women’s football in England in 1921 because it was more popular than men’s Football and they didn’t want women to take the spectators and ticket sales from the men. They got away with it since women had just won the right to vote. They only unbanned it in 1971 and it still isn’t popular with girls in schools in the U.K

To be fair, the English women’s team did finish third in the past World Cup.

Yes, But very few English schools have the girls play football. Girls Football is commonly an extracurricular activity so its highly unlikely any of the British girls would have played it. I’m not bad at Football because I had to play it every week for five years at school.

I don’t know what its like in the U.S but considering how successful they’ve been I would imagine its more common to be compulsory among young girls

Edited by TimeofAngels

Guest Bill Friese
2 hours ago, TimeofAngels said:

Yes, But very few English schools have the girls play football. Girls Football is commonly an extracurricular activity so its highly unlikely any of the British girls would have played it. I’m not bad at Football because I had to play it every week for five years at school.

I don’t know what its like in the U.S but considering how successful they’ve been I would imagine its more common to be compulsory among young girls

Although it isn’t compulsory, virtually every high school and college in the states  sponsors a girls or women’s soccer team

Guest Artillery Rambo 141

Hey there Mal,

up there bruv... 

I really really love your fic... If I'm an adult fiction judge, I would grade your masterpiece with 1000/1000 (hehehe but I'm not).

But uhm... Can you add Bonnie Wright, Katie Leung, Evanna Lynch, and Clèmence Poèsy. PLEASE?!?! PRETTY PWEETY PLEASE?!?!?! SWEET PLEASE?!?!?! WITH CHOCOLATES ON TOP, WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP TOO, PLEASE?!?!?!?! (To: Guest Admiral General Aladeen, really? *raised right eyebrow* 'fleur delacour'? Just search her name and you'll find out that her name is Clèmence Poèsy bruv.)

My veteran would be EMMA WATSON 

My newcomer will be Dove Cameron. 

And Scene number 3.

Please?!?!?!?! 

12 hours ago, Guest Artillery Rambo 141 said:

But uhm... Can you add Bonnie Wright, Katie Leung, Evanna Lynch, and Clèmence Poèsy. PLEASE?!?! PRETTY PWEETY PLEASE?!?!?! SWEET PLEASE?!?!?! WITH CHOCOLATES ON TOP, WITH SPRINKLES ON TOP TOO, PLEASE?!?!?!?! (To: Guest Admiral General Aladeen, really? *raised right eyebrow* 'fleur delacour'? Just search her name and you'll find out that her name is Clèmence Poèsy bruv.)

There’s an incredible amount of Harry Potter fanfiction on the AFF site. Like a ridiculous amount. Of course, it’s not Mal’s writing, but it’s not like no one else has done it before. 

Guest ArcherNexus
3 hours ago, TimeofAngels said:

How do you know that?

Because he said there are two more girls coming. One of them will be either Daddario or Gadot, the other one maybe Karen Gillan. 

Unless you meant aside from those, then yeah, they are supposed to be the last two. 

Hey everyone! I just thought you guys might like to know that Chapter 34 is now up! I don’t plan on going into a lot of detail around what is contained in the chapter, I’m sure you guys will read it. I will just say, that is about 90% smut! There are two big sex scenes along with a few conversations between Emma  and Dove, Emma and Margot and Emma and Chloe. These talks will begin to develop the things I have planned for the next few chapters. Speaking of the next chapter, I think I’m going to go to work on Chapter 35 right away and push off the next chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular till next time. The next chapter will likely contain a lot more plot than smut. I have scenes planned with Taylor and Bella, Taylor and Cara, as well as a possible scene with Taylor and ***** (section deleted). I also plan to wrap up the on going punishments (mostly through summery) because I want to get moving onto the next thing. I haven’t decided yet what, or more specifically who will be featured in the smut scene for this chapter, but I don’t imagine the scene will be plot related (other than how it will further develop the relationship of those involved). Lastly, the chapter will see Ariana’s introduction to the other girls of the harem. So as you can see, that is a lot to pack into one chapter...honestly it might not all fit...we’ll just have to see. But that doesn’t bring me to my last bit of news. I have made a decision around the future of Billion Dollar Harem. BDH will, I repeat WILL becoming to an end. Not anytime soon mind you. But I have begun to diagram out a rough outline for bringing the story to its ultimate conclusion. This timeline will revolve roughly around 50 chapters and will likely see the inclusion of the final ladies somewhere around chapter 40. As I don’t have it all planned out yet, I can’t say for sure that will be how everything comes out. Its just what I have in mind right now. Don’t be too sad, I do have a few ideas in mind for what I might work on next, but they aren’t really far enough along yet for me to share em with you guys.

Ok, remember guys, there is still a poll going on for us reaching the 100k milestone! If you haven’t yet voted, please do so. Here once again are the parameters.

Remember please chose once for each category:

On 7/1/2018 at 11:56 PM, Mal said:
  1. Newcomers: Please choose EITHER Ariana Grande or Dove Cameron
  2. The Veterans: Please choose ONE of the original five girls: Emma Watson, Margot Robbie, Taylor Swift, Chloe Moretz, or Bella Thorne
  3. The Scene: Please choose ONE of the following scenarios:
    1. Alex and the Veteran teach the newcomer the ropes in a consensual scene featuring a “light” fetish tag of my choosing.
    2. The Newcomer and the Veteran explore one another in a passionate lesbian scene featuring a “light” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    3. As part of a bonus for a job well done, one or more of the guards (please offer a number between 1 and 5) are given a night with the Newcomer and the Veteran in a scene featuring a “hard” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    4. Alex and the Veteran instruct the newcomer in proper blowjob technique in a consensual scene featuring the oral and rim fetishes.
    5. As a gift to their master, the veteran asks the newcomer for their help giving him a present he’ll never forget in a scene featuring a “moderate” to “hard” fetish of my choosing.

There it is gang, the parameters of the poll. Please vote once for each category and formulate your votes as such:

1. Your favorite newcomer
  2. Your favorite veteran
  3. the number of the scene you’d like to see (i.e. 1-5)

Finally, I’ll just take a quick second to respond to some of the comments… I cant hardly even believe how many there were! I won’t directly address those who’s post is just a vote, but I will say thanks as always for voting. Your vote has been recorded and please keep reading along!

Admiral General Aladeen:  First off thank you so much for the kind words and the compliment to my work. It means a great deal to me to hear such positive feedback. But, as it was stated by someone a little further down, I am not bringing any other ladies (besides the two ladies around which the 2nd poll revolved) into the story. Unfortunately, none of the ladies I am considering were the ones you mentioned in your impassioned plea. But, I do thank you for voting and please continued to read along.

SWSam: Your vote has been recorded, and Google equals Magic :wiz:

Time of Angels: Wow, bud, you’re forum posts are starting to look like mine lol. Lets see, so much to address here.1) If you liked Ariana’s responses in 33, you should love what happens to her in 34. 2) Sorry if you found the time jumps weird, but I wanted a way to include the content in a way that didn’t slow the plot, still allowed for surprise, and yet gave the readers all the info they’d need moving forward. 3) I thought Bella’s punishment was especially fitting. I have some fun things planned for her moving forward, and who doesn’t love a little chick with dick action...ok admittedly it may not be for everyone, but I like some funtanari action on occasion myself. 4) Yeah, I can’t explain it myself, I’ve just always been much more attracted to slender and petite or tall and skinny body types… 5) I have to admit, if I were Rory, I would have some real problems with Amy’s behavior. But, that sexy ass and those long fucking legs wrapped around my waist would likely keep me around regardless :sex:. 6) & 7) um… sports yeah… I don’t get it… 8) I was actually referring to FIFA the video game… never played it, but you can’t really go to college without hearing someone talking about it. 9) Ariana will ***** (section deleted) As to the some women don’t reach orgasm during sex thing… I’d say that’s mostly if the guy/girl they are with doesn’t know what he/she is doing or isn’t putting their all into it. Not always mind you but you can force someone to have an orgasm against their will, especially if you really know what you’re doing, like Alex does. (btw that conclusion wasn’t reached through experience but rather opinion and research). 10) I kind of agree that scene 3 is a little implausible. But consider the fact that Alex also often rewards the guards with fucking the girls who are in the punishment room. Its not that much of a stretch (especially if there were extenuating circumstances) that he might do so for another reason. 11) I agree, BJ scenes are a favorite of mine (as you might have noticed if you read Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular lol). As it seems like scene 5 is going to be a runaway winner, I very well might do a version of scene 4 with different stars… we’ll just have to see.

Joe: Kitty Ariana? Hmmm… that’s a really good idea lol! Ariana will most definitely ***** (section deleted). I probably did say that Alex wouldn’t give the girls away like treats. But I also didn’t plan for scene 3 to go down exactly like that. I never pictured Alex tossing the girls into a room and telling his guards have at it… I was going to set it up in a more consensual way… Its honestly kind a mute point as it looks like scene 5 is going to run away with the votes. Finally, as to the other combos idea… that is certainly a possibility.  

Well: Do you really think there will be a fight… especially one with Bella after what she just went through for punishment. Honestly at this point I’m not sure any of the girls would ever consider violence ever again.

Artillery Rambo 141: First, I really do appreciate your high praise. However, I find myself trying to calculate the odds of you not being the same guy who logged in with the Admiral General Aladeen login name… Either way, as was stated by above, I am not bringing in any additional ladies to the story.

There was one more thing I wanted to point out before I take off. On July 1st, Billion Dollar Harem hit 100,000 dragon prints! I know that’s a bit of old news, but I am still blown away by it. But here, now, I was looking at the count. As of today (7/27) less than a month later, the count is up to 105990. That means in just a few weeks time the story count has grown by nearly 6k! How freaking amazing is that! Thanks again, as always for your support. I really do appreciate it guys.

Ok gang, that looks like everything. I look forward to hearing all your thoughts on chapter 34 as I move forward on chapter 35.

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black

-Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.