Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest ArcherNexus

Great chapter, I love when the focus is on humiliation and degradation. Especially when they fight back like Ariana did here, I do hope she's not done being defiant. 

For me, BDH is at its best when it's dealing with the newcomers and breaking them in. Not a big fan of all the sudden lesbian slutiness and jealousy, I must say.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.

Guest Niveral

Getting my “complaint” out of the way first, I would rather see a spanking/paddling/whipping punishment but I agree your way will be VERY effective, not just to Bella but everyone.

I think this was one of your best chapters. All of Emma’s interactions were just perfect – especially with Dove. However i have one question, if you are willing to answer it. Is Emma backing away from her deal with Margot about Cara? I would think not because it makes more sense to me for Emma to rebuild the trust, even just for maintaining the order in the harem.

Guest ArcherNexus

Something else I forgot to write - I love your choice of girls. Like I wrote before, I wouldn't mind seeing some different types of women (MILF, curvy, black, latina), but I understand you don't want to write about someone you don't find interesting. I wouldn't want to, either. 

Within this category of girls, though, I think you chose very well. If I were to start writing something like this (which I might), my core team would be consist of Emma Watson, Margot Robbie and Kate Beckinsale. I got two out of three here, so that's pretty damn good. 

One more suggestion, you should put more inner dialogue from the girls. I feel like that's something certain scenes are sorely missing. For example, when Alex is breaking in Ariana, it would add to the humiliation aspect if we could hear her thoughts at the moment, her fear, anger, shame and disbelief. "Blackmail of Sarah Walker" nailed that part, in case you're looking for an example. A lot of it is told from her perspective and it works beautifully. 

Also, when it comes to newcomers, I'd like to see Alex humiliate them more verbally while he's doing things to them. There's been some of that, but I'd like to see more. Maybe referencing something in their careers and private lives and using it against them. Insulting their talents or work, stuff like that. 

Guest Sazbi

Loved the reunion of Emma and Chloe, but wonder what scenario will Emma need or want to use the code word for Toy.  Can’t wait for Ariana’s and Taylor’s punishments, not much for the guard haha. With Dove participating on Ariana, will Ariana hold it against her?  Definitely can’t wait for the next chapter!

I really like the story and punishments. Though i’d admit I mainly just read it for the Taylor Swift parts, but that’s all good aswell. It is nice to see there’s a bit for everyone. :kittenmeow:

On 6/13/2018 at 6:46 AM, Mal said:

TimeofAngels: If 50 shades has no subplot or character development, it baffles me how it ever got on the NY Times Bestseller list… I guess that’s something so say about horny housewives sitting at home alone all day with nothing to do but tickle the little man in the pink canoe… lol… Again, I really appreciate the compliment that my work could come anywhere close to that level of success. I love keeping things fresh, trying new ideas out and at least attempting to keep the readers on their toes with unexpected plot lines. I only hope that one day I can produce a work that actually makes me some of that $$$$! As to your favorite Brit...I get those others, but Jenna Coleman… really? Isn’t she widely regarded as the worst of the Doctor’s companions? She’s cute, I suppose that is true, but I honestly think Felicity Jones, Emma Watson and Cara Delevingne are way more attractive… What do you think about Alexina Graham, the VS supermodel? She’s from Nottingham and I think she’s super fine.

Clara is my favourite character in Doctor Who. Most people either love her or hate her which is a good sign of an amazing character. I also really liked Rosie in Dancing on the Edge and I found Lindsay appealing in Waterloo Road. In addition I’ve found Jenna herself reasonably attractive on various interviews. As for Alexina Graham I neither like nor dislike her. If anyone wrote about her and gave her a character I’d probably find her attractive because she’s young and healthy and most importantly i have a good impression of her personality. Its the same reason I find Chloe, Bella, Taylor, Margot and Cara attractive because of how you’ve written them and their young and healthy. I don’t find Felicity appealing at all despite the fact that you have made her a character. The problem with Felicity is the character you’ve given her is contradictory to The Unicorn from Doctor Who whom I found slightly appealing. I only read BDH because it had Emma Watson in. If I was writing it I would have chosen different celebrity's none of whom are over 27 at whatever time its set.

Edited by TimeofAngels

Yes Eurovision is a tv show ABBA won it once with Waterloo. 

I could understand about Bella. I don’t think someone will do that again with is good. 

What are you going too do with ulu? 

Hey there boys and girls...Men and Women...Ladies and Gentlemen… Sup Guys! LOL

I’m back and I come baring gifts in the form of chapter 33. I have some good and bad news about it. First, the bad news. The bad news is that the big scene with Ariana Grande will, unfortunately have to be pushed back to chapter 34. The good news is, that chapter 33 is absolutely packed. Its my longest chapter yet at a full 24 pages in Word. This chapter features some very hardcore content that further details Bella’s punishment. I know that most people could do without this fetish, but I’ve already stated my reasons for using it, and I feel its important to carry it out to its completion now that its started. Next, there are some nice interactions (conversations which were left out of 32) featuring Margot and Taylor and Emma and Cara. I think these are fun and important to what is coming next. Let’s see, what else, oh yeah, the fabulously delicious details of Taylor’s punishment, which I just have this strange feeling everyone is going to love… Lastly, while the full details of Ariana’s punishment will come in 34, there is a very devious scene further detailing her humiliation and initiation, which I think you guys will also very much enjoy.

Although this chapter kind of also left off on a cliff hanger, I really want to continue with Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular. Therefore, I plan to go to work on it right away. Remember, these are much shorter chapters that I can likely push out in just a couple weeks. Its my plan from there to move on to 34. I plan to have both of these out by the end of July. EWBS chapter 3 will continue with her adventures at The Hole in the Wall smut shop. While BDH 34 will see FINALLY the finale of Ariana’s punishment. It will also see the furthering of some relationships, both new and old which will led to the beginnings of the next major dramas. I do plan to include a bit more stuff with both punishments (Bella and Taylor). Mostly summaries so you guys can see how they were tormented over the time the spent in trouble. But, rest assured for those of you who didn’t like the full on details of Bella’s punishment, I don’t expect to go into anymore of the grizzly details surrounding it. Do expect more stuff from Taylor though...lol I love her punishment… The last order of business for 34 will be to start ramping up to finally put the fan selected smut scene on the page. I know its been a while, quite a while in fact, but I said I would get to it, and I meant it. I’m fully expecting it to land in chapter 35 or possibly 36.

Finally, guys! I don’t know if you noticed it, but Billion Dollar Harem is very nearly at 100,000 dragon prints!!!!! Can you guys F’n believe it! I know I can barely contain myself. I never thought this was possible. When I first started this two years ago, I didn’t even know if anyone would read it and now...well I just can’t say thank you to guys enough times! I really really do appreciate it. Your comments and support have kept me going and this is just hugely flattering. As I mentioned in an earlier post, i plan to hold a second fan selected scene poll when we cross 100k. Which, with the dropping of chapter 32 will likely be very soon. I plan to post the results of the poll for the 10th and 11th occupants of the harem, but keep in mind that poll was an INFORMAL survey for me to get a feel for what you guys wanted to see. I won’t announce the official winners until they make their appearance on the pages of a later chapter of BDH. So be sure to check back soon for those results, and for the new poll.

Let me just address a few comments, and I’ll get out of here:

ArcherNexus: Glad you enjoyed 32. I myself love degradation and humiliation, those are by far two of my most favorite fetishes. So if you love those, you’ve definitely come to the right place. As to Ariana, you’ll have to stay posted (and don’t let how she behaves in the teaser to be a full indicator of her compliance… You’ll have to wait for 34 to see everything I have in store for her tiny, sexy, ass! Sorry to hear that you’re not a fan of “sudden lesbian sluttiness,” I myself love both lesbians and sluttiness so that’s a great combination for me! Either way, I hope you continue to enjoy the story and to offer up your opinions, I love hearing them. As to the selection of girls, yeah I guess to say I am very picky would be an understatement, and I really find it hard to get into writing about girls who I just don’t find that attractive, And I’m sorry to say that curvy Kylie Jenner / Kim Kardashian body actually kind of repulses me… I have written a short story on CHOYA with Kylie, but I really don’t like the curvy body time. You know big tits, huge ass… it honestly doesn’t do a damn thing for me. I obviously really like the choices you made for if you started your own story. I love Brits and Kate is a long time favorite of mine. I did consider her for BDH but as I stared to line guests up, it just didn’t make sense to include her. I also totally agree that more inner dialogue is hot. Its not an easy thing to balance though...keeping the action going and hearing the girls inner thoughts. I think I’m getting better at it, and I’d like to thank my editor for that. He’s always keeping me on my toes with little things like “more sexy talk here,” or “this section could use some of what the girls are thinking.” Maybe one day I’ll get it down pat! Lets see, what else. I read a little of the Sarah Walker story you mentioned. I watched a few seasons of Chuck, and I’m obviously familiar with Yvonne Strahovski because I play Mass Effect and she’s killer hot. However, while I agree this author does a good job giving voice to the internal struggle. I think its balanced poorly. I often found a hard time keeping up with the action and the dialogue. And while its by no means the worst fanfiction I’ve ever read, I guess I just found the writing hard to follow which really took me out of the story… And last but not least, verbal humiliation. I agree, I couldn’t definitely have more of this. I plan to work on trying to include more of it as I also find it to be damn hot. Thanks for the comments.

Niveral: I understand that Bella’s punishment is not everyone’s cup of tea...so to speak… but as you said, I do think it will be very effective. As to your comment about spanking / canning / whipping and such I have been thinking about a way or a scene to include this fetish. I’ve played with light spanking before, but I really want to do a scene where this fetish is featured more heavily. I’m really glad you enjoyed Emma’s interactions with Dove and Chloe.as I said somewhere before, Chloe is one of my favorite characters and I love the way Emma and her play off one another… there sort of like the sexy version of the straight man and the goofy man ala Grumpy Old Men. I can’t answer your question about Emma Margot Cara because spoilers, but I can say this there will be issues between the three of them in the next few chapters as they learn more about one another. 

Sazbi: Glad you liked the chapter. I was a huge fan myself of how the interactions with Chloe turned out. As to your question about Emma/Toy well I have been thinking about how I might use that… You’ll just have to stay tuned… sorry :) I hope you enjoy Taylor’s punishment and the preview of what Ariana’s punishment will look like in 33… I look forward to your comments about it. As to Zeru’s punishment, I don’t think you have much to worry about that. I never planned to write a chapter about him just sitting in his suite watching his fellow guards put the dick to the punishment victims on a CCTV while one of his slaves sucks him off… lol

TimeofAngels: As to editing your posts. I encourage everyone to register. It offers legitimacy to this thread that guest posts just don’t quite provide. Not that I don’t love hearing from my guests lol… But it does make it seem like that people here have a more vested interest in the forum when they aren’t logged in as guests… I’m only a few episodes into the Dr. Who season when Clara arrives. My favorite companion so far is...well...obviously its Amy Pond! Who wouldn’t like Karen Gillan in a leggy police uniform! I’ve never seen any of those other shows / movies with Jenna Coleman… Not sure if they are a British thing.. I live out in the Black, we only get certain channels out here… Goram Alliance tyrants! I just can’t get enough Alexina Graham. I started following her on Instagram...she is just so godmamned fine… She would definitely have a spot in this story if I started it from the beginning. I wonder how different BDH would be if she were one of the starting 5 instead of Bella….  As to Felicity Jones… oh my… she is my personal number 3 hottest celebrity. But even without that, I love her… that grin of hers just gets my motor running. But given that aside, I also picked her to help with some of the diversity by adding someone who is a little older. I mean I’m also strongly considering Alexandra Daddario and Gal Gadot and both of them are the same age as Felicity, or very close to it…

Well: Lets see… I don’t watch Eurovision… never even heard of it before you mentioned it… I agree anyone doing something like what Bella did would be very foolish. Ulu? Zeru was the one who is in trouble and I guess the answer is nothing...He just won’t be on page for a while. And… are you suggesting the girls play soccer… I guess they could have a FIFA tournament but I doubt any of them would be very good lol… I doubt we’ll see that.

Alright gang, that about does it for me. Happy reading, and I’ll be around to answer any posts as much as possible. 

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest Steel

Heeeeey! My chastity belt suggestion made it in! I really like Taylor’s punishment. Seems perfect for her character thus far. Keep up the good work.

Guest Sazbi
On 5/5/2017 at 11:25 AM, Guest Sazbi said:

I would like to see Ariana become someone’s pet or the harem’s gimp with her wearing the latex bunny mask.

OMG yesss!  Loved the chapter and the punishments for all three.  Felicity is acclimating as the chaotic neutral of the harem which is something that is a good progression with the number of women.  Emma is definitely putting a wedge between Margot and Cara, and already getting Dove loyal to her.  Hope Taylor’s punishment lasts as long as Bella’s and Ariana’s, so we can see how desperate she gets to have mercy from all the women.  Definitely hope we see more of the women’s interactions with Bella and their feelings on what she did, and hope Ariana’s punishment becomes a more permanent thing :)  Or at least a state to change to like Toy.  Can’t wait for the next one!

Hello there gang! I’m back again so soon because, as Sazbi pointed out, Billion Dollar Harem just passed the 100,000 dragon print mark! I am just absolutely flabbergasted by the response this story has had and by the support and encouragement you all have given me in the two years since I started writing this. As I’ve said before, this story would have died off long ago without you guys, so this accomplishment is just as yours as it is mine! I just wanted to offer a great big thank you to all of you guys for reading along over the years and for offering up those comments and suggestions that continue to inspire and encourage me to continue onward. 

I wanted you all to know that I’ve started work on the next chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular and that I hope to have it ready for you sometime in the next couple weeks, hopefully sooner. After that, I’ll go to work on the next chapter of Billion Dollar Harem, where my primary goal will be to build up to the moment where I can include the contents of that first fan selected scene. As a reminder, that scene will include BDSM and will star Alex, Emma and Cara (all things selected by you guys). I know the results of that poll came out quite some time back, but as the main focus of BDH is and will always be story, its not always easy to make certain kinds of scenes happen. That said, I want to announce the results of the last poll, which was an informal survey to test the waters, if you will, as I try to decide which two celebrities will be Alex’s final guests in the harem. I also, in celebration of reaching the 100,000 dragon print mark, plan to begin a new scene poll, where you guys will vote to see which ladies will appear in an upcoming smut scene in BDH and in what type of scenario that scene will be set. But, before I do either of those things, I’m going to address the few comments you guys have had since I last posted.

Steel: I believe I mentioned after you suggested it, how much I liked this idea. The edging chastity belt meant to keep a girl on the literal edge of orgasm for an extended period of time is amazingly hot. It was all about finding the right time and place to drop it in. Personally, I don’t think there could be a better time or a better girl I could have chosen to include this fetish. With the way Taylor has developed as a character, I’m not sure there is a punishment more fitting for her than this great idea of yours. Thanks for all your comments and suggestions over the years, and please keep them coming!

Sazbi: I’m so glad you liked the chapter, and the punishments. I for one was very happy with how chapter 33 turned out. I know not everyone is a fan of the method of punishment I chose for Bella, but I do think the scenes with her turned out very good. I also very much believe they had the desired effect on the story and on the girl in question. If I were Bella, or any of the other girls for that matter, I would never consider violence against one of the others ever again. I’m not sure that I agree about Felicity being Chaotic Neutral, I think she IS looking out for herself above all the others, but I’m not sure her actions are random… I think of it more that she’s seen the violence and jealousy of the other harem girls, she knows that despite all this, that she must live with them and be apart of Alex’s sex life so its about protecting herself without pushing any one girl too far away. As to Emma driving a wedge between Margot and Cara… I can’t really talk about that, cause...spoilers, but I will say I have a plan for the three of them and I think… when its all said and done you guys might be surprised with how things turn out. But I do think you’re right on about Emma trying to make Dove loyal to her, she really needs the whole harem to be loyal to her...at least I’m sure she sees it that way. Its just a way for her to get in good as quickly as possible. Lets see… how long will Taylor’s punishment last… oh…shit...I can’t say...spoilers but it will be a fun ride, at least for everyone but her… Lastely, there will definitely be some interactions between Bella and the girls before her punishment comes to an end. I just doubt that I’ll go into many more of the grizzly details of her punishment. And, again I can’t really reveal the details of Ariana’s punishment but it will be fun.

CrisX016: Thank you good sir, I like to think my taste is supremely refined. Also, if you think Kitty Ariana is EXCELLENT now, just wait till you see her lapping up milk in the next chapter. (Oh shit, did I just give something away… my bad).

Ok, next the poll results from the informal survey. As a reminder, there were two categories you could vote on with a selection of ladies in each. I’ll list them now, along with the number of votes each received. (Note: not everyone followed the format I asked of you so the tally might not be 100% on, but as this is more of a testing of the waters, I wasn’t so worried about getting the exact number of votes.)

For the 3rd spot, or the 10th girl to enter the harem, the category was brunettes. I always thought the harem could use one more girl with dark hair so I gave you guys some choices. Here they are, along with the votes they received.  

1. Alexandra Daddario with 11 votes
  2. Megan Fox with 1 vote
  3. Kendall Jenner with 1 vote
  4. Gal Gadot with 13 votes

For the 4th spot, or the 11th and final girl to enter the harem, I really wanted a second redhead or maybe a supermodel. The harem only has one red head and no true supermodel so I wanted to give you guys a choice and some options. Here they are along with the votes they received.

1. Rose Leslie with 6 votes
  2. Karen Gillan with 17 votes
  3. Alexina Graham with 0 votes :( 
  4. Elsa Hosk with 2 votes
  5. Stella Maxwell with 0 votes

As you guys can see, the winner of the third spot was Gal Gadot and the fourth spot was, by a landslide, Karen Gillan. I wanted to thank you guys again for voting, this gives me a good idea of what it is you guys would like to see, or should I say who you guys want to see enter the harem. The voting was close with the brunettes, and I can’t really say for sure yet which one it’ll be since I myself haven’t decided. But I will say for sure that it will be either Alexandra or Gal that much I’m set on. As for the 4th spot. Karen Gillan ran away with it, but that doesn’t mean she is my clear cut favorite for that spot. I’m still debating, but this vote does set a clear precedent for who you guys want to see given these choices. As such, I can say this, if I don’t end up considering someone not on that list, Karen will get the last spot...But I haven’t decided yet who it will be, and likely won’t until I’m closer to bringing them in. Thank you guys again for voting, it was really interesting hearing some of the reasons you guys chose the girls you did.

Ok, on to the big finale! As I said above, I wanted to do something special for reaching 100,000 dragon prints. I can think of nothing better than giving you guys another opportunity to vote on a list of characters and scenarios you’d like to see included as a smut scene in an upcoming chapter of Billion Dollar Harem. For this scene I want to make sure one of the two new comers is included. I think it will be a fun way to introduce our newbies to the harem. Anyway, without further ado...here are your categories:

1. Newcomers: Please choose EITHER Ariana Grande or Dove Cameron
  2. The Veterans: Please choose ONE of the original five girls: Emma Watson, Margot Robbie, Taylor Swift, Chloe Moretz, or Bella Thorne
  3. The Scene: Please choose ONE of the following scenarios:
    1. Alex and the Veteran teach the newcomer the ropes in a consensual scene featuring a “light” fetish tag of my choosing.
    2. The Newcomer and the Veteran explore one another in a passionate lesbian scene featuring a “light” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    3. As part of a bonus for a job well done, one or more of the guards (please offer a number between 1 and 5) are given a night with the Newcomer and the Veteran in a scene featuring a “hard” to “moderate” fetish tag of my choosing.
    4. Alex and the Veteran instruct the newcomer in proper blowjob technique in a consensual scene featuring the oral and rim fetishes.
    5. As a gift to their master, the veteran asks the newcomer for their help giving him a present he’ll never forget in a scene featuring a “moderate” to “hard” fetish of my choosing.

There it is gang, the parameters of the poll. Please vote once for each category and formulate your votes as such:

1. Your favorite newcomer
  2. Your favorite veteran
  3. the number of the scene you’d like to see (i.e. 1-5)

Thanks again gang! I’ll be checking back periodically, anxious to see your votes which also means I’ll be around to respond to any further comments on chapter 33.

Till next time, I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest ArcherNexus

Ohh I didn't expect another post from you so soon, so this is a nice surprise. 

I honestly can't remember if I took part in that last poll or not, but in case I didn't it's definitely Daddario and Gillan for me. 

As for the new poll, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be. My choices:

1. Newcomer: actually this one is easy, Ariana

2. Veteran: now this one was tricky. Emma has always been my favorite, but I feel like Margot is lacking smut content. So yeah, I'll say Margot. 

3. Scene: Normally I'd go for the scenario with the guards, but since I have a feeling Ariana's punishment will already include something along those lines, I'd rather see the scene with the blowjob. For some reason, I enjoy reading about sucking more than I do about actual sex.

One more thing I just have to say is that I was never really interested in Ariana before. But BDH kinda piqued my interest so I started watching her videos and fell in love with her sassy attitude. She has actually become one of my favorites here, so thank you for that. 

Guest Romavictrix

I vote for Dove Cameron as the newbie because she is shy and I  think that ariana will go through her own humiliating hell that would possibly interfere with the way the new poll will be written. I think Dove being shy will probably want to prove herself and improve her own standing in the harem through this fetish act.

I vote for Taylor to attempt to show her the way as she also tries to get back in her masters good graces over the next few chapters.  

I vote for scene 5. 

Extremely well done getting over 100,000, Mal! Part of my really hopes you take this Ariana cat persona to an extreme. While it would make her a bit less relatable, the character created would just be so interesting. It’s not touched upon much in mainstream erotic lit. So seeing you work with it would be intriguing, to say the least. 

Your version of Taylor might be my favorite character on this whole site. Seeing her tortured this way was unique and I feel it opens a whole bunch of options up to you. I can’t wait for when you pair her up with one of the other more enthusiastic girls (Emma or Chloe, at the moment) in a scene with Alex or a guard. 

This poll is really awesome and I know you’d do a great job with any of the options. 

But personally, I gotta go with 1) Ariana Grande, 2) Taylor Swift, and 3) the fifth option. 

Guest ArcherNexus

I think there should be at least one girl (preferably more) than never really consents. Well, she'd have to fake it to avoid punishment I guess, but she should never actually enjoy it and become a cock-craving slut like the rest of them. Yes, at least one girl that keeps her initial persona, just hides it to avoid brutal punishments. That's be a nice change for once and I'd really love to see it. 

Oh and I have to commend the writing in the last chapter. To be honest, I never really bought into Emma's transformation until her conversation with Cara. Now that sold me, good job. 

Also, when I started reading BDH, I was only interested in smut scenes. But now I'm really curious to see how the story will end. I assume it'll be "they lived happily ever after" for Alex and his girls, but I'm hoping for something more final. I'd LOVE a twist where something happens and turns Emma against Alex and she starts a huge riot where most girls side with her. That'd be awesome.

Guest Bill Friese
16 hours ago, Guest ArcherNexus said:

I think there should be at least one girl (preferably more) than never really consents. Well, she'd have to fake it to avoid punishment I guess, but she should never actually enjoy it and become a cock-craving slut like the rest of them. Yes, at least one girl that keeps her initial persona, just hides it to avoid brutal punishments. That's be a nice change for once and I'd really love to see it. 

Oh and I have to commend the writing in the last chapter. To be honest, I never really bought into Emma's transformation until her conversation with Cara. Now that sold me, good job. 

Also, when I started reading BDH, I was only interested in smut scenes. But now I'm really curious to see how the story will end. I assume it'll be "they lived happily ever after" for Alex and his girls, but I'm hoping for something more final. I'd LOVE a twist where something happens and turns Emma against Alex and she starts a huge riot where most girls side with her. That'd be awesome.

1. I think that up until the start of chapter 30, Felicity fit that bill.
  2. Obviously, I don’t want BDH to end anytime soon, but here’s how I see the ending: Alex loses the confidence of his guards, and they start a rebellion and kill him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.