Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Great story! (But a billion $$$ for five women – a tad pricey!) With that much money it would be safer to clone your harem (no one (or very few) would know – as opposed to an abduction) the research to achieve that could yield profitable advances in medical care/science thereby hiding the intent of said research. (And I believe it’s naive to think it hasn’t already been tried or accomplished.

First off, thanks so very much for taking the time to not only read my story, but for sharing your thoughts on it as well. I very much appreciate it when someone takes time to write something about one of my stories. Here is a few thoughts of my own in reply.

1. The way I see it, the billion dollars was mostly spent on housing. I’m not sure how far you’ve gotten in the story, or admittedly you could have missed it since its not a subject I touch on too much, but Alex built a mansion above the underground complex. This mansion is a multi-room luxury home that any billionaire would be proud to call home. Plus it is built in a remote location only accessible by helicopter, so the mansion alone is probably a third to half of that billion. The underground complex is also a huge expense, it has top of the line security, multiple rooms, hallways that can pump in a knockout gas and then pump it safely back out, security cameras, and thumb print scanners on every door and compartment in the place. Lastly is Alex’s security force, and the cost of orchestrating and carrying out the abductions themselves and I think a billion dollars is, not terribly unreasonable to suggest. 
  2. I find the cloning idea fascinating and I think the idea of a story featuring cloned celebrities, or just clones of some super hot chick(s) could be way hot. The problem with clones, if I’m writing a realistic story is the science. Cloning works of course, but there is currently no way to speed up or advance how quickly that clone would grow, meaning it would take at least fifteen to twenty years to have a viable subject, depending on how creepy you’d like to be. That being said, a story featuring someone who is on a longer timeline, or whom has figured out a way to speed up the process could be really interesting.
  3. Lastly, for Alex it is just as much about the power of possessing something or in this case several someones that everyone wants, and only he owns. In this regard a clone is not what he would be looking for, only the real thing would do. 

Anyway, great comment and idea, ChironBliss, I really appreciate it. Thanks for reading, and I hope you will continue to do so as I come out with more chapters in the future. If you, or anyone else has further questions about my story, don’t hesitate to ask, I love having input. 

Thanks again,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Thanks so much, Oppa for the support and the question. Its really good, as an artist, to see people supporting your work, I really appreciate it. I guess first, before I get to your question, let me give a small update as to my progress. I’ve been working on chapters 10, 11, and 12. Chapter 10 is more or less done, you may have seen it on another site. But before I post it here, I’d like to give it one more round of editing. Chapter 11 is written, but still needs a few more rounds of editing, and 12 is in the beginning stages. Meaning, that I have begun writing, and I know more or less the direction that chapter will take. I have also begun work conceptualizing events that will occur in chapter 13, and I can tell you it should be one of the more...vivid and interesting chapters yet.

Now, as to your question. The short answer is yes, I do eventually plan to add a few more celebrities to Alex’s burgeoning harem. The problem I’m dealing with right now, is how many ladies do I add, and who should they be, and when is the right time to bring them in? There is also the question / problem of attention. With the five ladies currently living in Alex’s dungeon I am already finding it difficult to balance giving them each what I feel is proper time on page. That is to say, giving them enough attention to fully develop their personalities, and their individual falls into depravity / submission / acceptance… or what have you. My current plan is to bring the new celebs in sometime after chapter 13, though right now I couldn’t say just when (probably chapter 15 or 16.) I already have 3 ladies in mind, and I don’t plan to alter that selection. However, I was considering adding a total of 5, which means I am at least open to suggestion as to who those final two might be.

If you, or anyone else is interested in leaving me a suggestion, or wants to simply wants to offer other comments or criticisms, please do write a review of my story in the review section and leave your choices for potential recruits there. I am very glad to entertain pretty much any idea. 

Thanks again, Oppa for your very kind comment and your question, I hope this helps clear up your questions.

Later,

Mal

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, I guess I need a home for anyone who might want to comment on, make suggestions for, or offer ideas on my on going story. So here it is. If you’ve been reading along, and wanted to ask me questions, or offer up your own opinions or designs for where the story should go next, or whom I should add to Alex’s underground paradise, look no further, this is the place. I am currently working on chapters 12 and 13. and plan on uploading at least the twelfth installment before the end of the month. Sometime after the thirteen chapter, I plan to add at least a few more celebs. So please, if you’re into the story, leave me a review, ask me a question or make a suggestion. I really do like to hear from anyone and everyone, your comments and ideas inspire me to continue writing and I am willing to entertain pretty much any idea or scenario.

Thanks again to everyone reading,

Mal 

Edited by Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed Chapter 11. Going forward are you going to have more punishment, rape or breaking scenes? Enjoyed those and it seems like when all the girls have submitted it’ll be all willing and consensual. Planning on anymore rebellious girls to spice things up? Anyway keep up the good work Mal, looking forward to Chapter 12.

Oh and this might be off topic and a silly question but do you also read other celeb stories? Love Billion Dollar Harem and would love to read more stories similar to it.

Edited by Oppa

Hey, Oppa, thanks again for the kind words and the support. You’ll be pleased to know, I’m working on chapter 12, in which we will finally see just what has been going on in the punishment room. As you might expect, this chapter will be chalked full of all the things you hope to see. Right now, I”m about half way through writing it, but I’m considering breaking the chapter into two parts due to the length. If I do break it up, I’ll release both parts at the same time.

To answer your silly and off topic question, yes I do occasionally read other authors on this site, though I’ve only read a few celeb stories. There are a few authors, from my limited reading, that I have found quite enjoyable. Look into the writers Deathstalker, and TentacleFan. If you like my styles and themes, you should also enjoy those two.

As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, I have the next few chapters already planned, and they should be interesting and exciting. After those chapters, sometime around chapter 13, 14 or maybe 15, I plan to add a few new celebs. I have a couple of the new editions already picked out. But I would be more than interested in the suggestions of my readers.   

I”m hoping that you, and any of my other readers seeing this might answer me a few questions:

1. Which of the celebs currently living in Alex’s harem is your favorite?
  2. Which celeb(s) would you like to see added to the harem when I am ready to do so?
  3. Which current chapter is your favorite, and why?
  4. Are there any pairings and or scenarios you’d like to see? If so, please describe in as much detail as you’d like.

Lastly, I really appreciate you and everyone else reading my story, and I would love any comments or criticisms left either here or as a review. If you’re enjoying my story, please let me know what you think.

Thanks again,

Mal 

Good to hear you’re hard at work Mal haha :D. Thanks for recommending those authors, they had some good stories to read. But back on point,

1. I would say Emma and Chloe are my favorites so far. Though I i like all the girls you’ve chosen so far.
  2. Kylie Jenner, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Scarlett Johansson, Katy Perry, Megan Fox (the ones that come to mind right now but too many to list, maybe some with big tits?). How many were you planing on having in the harem?
  3. Chapters 6 & 7 were my favorites. Chloe is so naughty and seeing Taylor get broken was very arousing.
  4. Maybe have some of the girls be jealous of each other and play off that? Could get into some kinky stuff. Maybe have them dress up in sexy outfits? Ex. Scarlett in her legendary red dress or her Don Jon leather outfit.

I’m not really into lesbian stuff but Margot/Emma was still enjoyable to read due to your writing style. As always, keep up the good work and can’t wait for the next chapter

Edited by Oppa

Thanks for replying to my questions Oppa. Hopefully some of my other readers will see this thread and do the same, I’d love to have several opinions to think on while I work on the next few chapters. I like your jealousy idea. I already had some ideas for how jealousy within the harem might influence future chapters, but now I’ll definitely work to build on those idea’s and incorporate them. When you say “get into some kinky stuff,” what exactly do you mean, lol more kinky and depraved than the stuff that’s already going on? I’d love some specifics :D

In total, I have described the underground complex as being capable of housing up to 10 individuals, not counting Alex. But, if some of the ladies were to end up sharing rooms, as Emma and Margot did for a while, that number could go up some. I have been thinking that I might add a total of five or six ladies, which would bring the total to 10-11. But I probably won’t add them all at once. Maybe 2 or 3 here then 1 or another 2 later… Depending on where and how the story takes me to those additions.

On a different note: I wasn’t planning on divulging the identities of any of the ladies I was considering adding because I wanted it to be a surprise. However, after seeing her new movie tonight, I am seriously on the fence about whether or not I should consider adding a celeb I have already featured in my other story on this site. So, I thought I’d ask the opinions of those reading this thread.

Felicity Jones? What do you all think? I think she’s one of the sexiest stars out there right now, then again I have a thing for brits with cute little grins… but I digress… I would love to hear from  you all. Would you all like to see her as an addition? Or is she just too cute for Alex’s man-handling? Please, if you’re reading this and you read my story, which presumably if your in this thread you do, let me know. I have been going back and forth on this, and just can’t decide.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Not sure how many of your readers know about this thread. Admittedly I first read your story on CSSA and liked it enough to know more about the author’s other work and found this thread through a little digging. As for the “get into some kinky stuff”, that was just referring back to the jealously thing. However, if you got the time you should check out Blowjob Universe on CHYOA (https://chyoa.com/story/Blowjob-Universe.5056). Not sure if i can link to other sites, mods delete if necessary. It might be more depraved and/or hardcore then your willing to go in your story Mal, though judging by the punishment room your not exactly shy towards putting the girls in their place :D.

As for Felicity Jones, she wasn’t on my radar to add to the harem but she’s defiantly a sexy little minx. Too cute for Alex to man-handle? I would’ve put Emma in that category too but look what happened to her B-). Felicity wouldn’t be my first choice but if you put her in, i’ll look forward to her reaction when she wakes up :D.

First off, thanks again, Oppa for letting me know what you think, your opinion is very much appreciated. I took a look at that story you recommended, and really liked it. Though I know I would hate writing in that format, it was kind of fun to pick and choose where the story took me. Furthermore, I don’t think those stories, at least the choices I made were much more depraved and / or hardcore than anything going on in BDH.

As for Ms. Jones, I’m still on the fence and hoping to hear from folks. Therefore, my next chapter will include an author note at the beginning directing people to this thread so maybe I can generate a little more feedback, both on here and on the questions I posed above. As I’m still anxious to hear from more of my readers.

Next, I thought I’d give a little update. I’m nearly finished writing what I still think will be a two part chapter detailing Chloe and Bella’s adventures in the punishment room. So far, boy are the girls learning a lesson :). If I continue at the pace I’m working, I hope to be able to spread a little holiday cheer just in time for Christmas Day, and give everyone, naughty or nice, the gift of story. I’m crossing my fingers and asking Santa for enough time to finish writing, and editing so I can release it then. If I don’t get it finished for that weekend, I can say with certainty that I’ll be done by the month’s end, so either way I should get those chapters out to everyone soon.

Thanks again to everyone reading,

Mal

Edited by Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Wanted to drop in and say hi. Loving the story so far, looks like i’m just in time to see the latest chapters :D. I would love to see any of Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner, Megan Fox, Kate Upton, Gigi Hadid, Scarlett Johansson, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kate Beckinsale, Gemma Arterton, Sophie Turner, Natalie Dormer. Maybe some girls with bustier, curvier bodies like Abigail Ratchford as well to add some diversity, seeing as the current girls are lacking in that department. Hope to see some more good cop bad cop stuff from Alex and the punishment room is certainly living up to its name. Good god Taylor got wrecked and Chloe and Bella being broken in. 

So far loving the interactions of Alex and his girls as well and the girls interaction with themselves. Any idea when the next chapters will be up? Only thing wrong with the story so far is that your not able to pump out chapters every day :P. Keep up the good work.

Edited by RawDog88

Hello to you too, RawDog. I’m very glad you are enjoying my work, and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to offer up your comments and ideas. Unfortunately, no, I cannot pump out a new chapter every day :D. But I can tell you I’m already well into writing chapter 14, and I expect it should be ready for release sometime around mid January. I’m very excited about this chapter, not only will it set up the arrival of our first new celeb, but it will feature a slightly more complicated plot of jealousy mixed with a little intrigue as the race to level 5 heats up.

I’ve been looking over everyone’s suggestions for celebs they’d like to see added, and I’ve narrowed down my fan selected choice to three of the requested ladies (I plan to choose at least 1 but maybe 2 from the suggestions offered, this will probably depend on how many people offer suggestions (I’m including in my considerations the fan who left suggestions in the review section (thank you, MAINALPHA)). I’m still hoping to see a few more suggestions before I finally decide, and I’m curious to see if any of the three I’m considering continue to pop up. On a side note, and just to give you all a little teaser as to who the new celeb will be I offer you these two hints. 1) The new celeb is friendly, in the real world, with at least two of the fictional versions Alex’s current guests, and 2) She hasn’t been mentioned by anyone offering up suggestions. (Feel free to guess, but I must ignore them to preserve the surprise.)

Finally, I’ve been considering writing a new one shot story, (I’m not sure when I might start this story, maybe in a month or two). I’m considering two ideas. and would be very interested in hearing what you all have to say.

Idea 1) Kylie and Kendall Jenner are abducted and ‘convinced’ to perform various lewd acts (please offer suggestions if you like this one).

Idea 2) A celeb is cloned (I’d be open to suggestions if you vote for this one). She is cloned once, maybe two or three times, then this clone is forced to interact with the other clones and the scientist who created them.

Well, thanks again to everyone reading along and especially to those offering me their personal support and ideas. It is very much appreciated!

Later,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Really loving the story and can’t wait for more.  The initial selection you picked were under 30 so it is a surprising choice for Felicity Jones but still a good one. Some ideas I had,

1. Have the girl’s who reach level 5 have different approaches when in position, one is a mother hen, the other is a sadist dom to keep control, etc.
  2. Maybe if one of the girl’s (or new ones) disobeys big time again they are relegated to being a gimp and are broken (speaking in third person and completely obedient).
  3. Reward a girl by bringing in another celebrity but as their pet.  The girl has to keep their pet from trying to act human or risk dropping to level 0. 
  4. Using #3 for example: if Bella Thorne managed to reach a higher level than Margot and gets power hungry, Margot does something and gets Alex to get Bella’s sister or Zendaya for her as a reward as payback. 

Guest Longwave-

Loving the story so far and eagerly await each chapter that comes out. 

In terms of girls to be added, would love to see Emilia Clarke, Sophie Turner, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Ariana Grande, Kylie Jenner, Emma Stone, Mila Kunis, Lily Collins, Hayden Pantierre and Victoria Justice. Obviously not all but some of these would be great. 

In regards to feedback, keep doing what your doing cause its great. 

I also prefer idea 1 of the two jenners. 

I really enjoy the story so far.  You do an excellent job of breaking them down.  I love the different personalities you give the girls.  The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is letting the guards rape the girls.  The main character seems like these are his possessions and he wouldn’t share the girls with the guards, except the deal where they get one chance at taylor swift.  Keep up the good work.

Like the idea of the Jenner sluts getting abducted and being raped and forced to do dirty stuff. kind of a bit like hitting these fame whores with a nice bit of reality’s a bitch!. Don’t know how large you want the story to be but they could be forced to trick their celeb squad friends into joining them in their personal hell.

Also agree with Tom that the girls are definitely Alex’s toys but seeing the misbehaved ones getting gangraped and sexually tortured in the punishment room is fine. No idea who the new girl in the harem will be but looking to forward to her demise. Are you planning to have all the girls at some point just give in 100% and love Alex similar to stockholm syndrome? or will they still harbor some hope at escape and rebel from time to time? Seeing a hierarchy form within the girls now with the different levels and such is getting interesting and eagerly awaiting who makes it to Level 5. 

Wow, so four responses since I last posted anything. Thanks everyone for the ideas and input, I really do appreciate it. I guess I’ll start by saying that I agree with both Tom and Rawdog88, Alex most certainly thinks of the girls as his possessions and would not share them with his guards under normal circumstances. Punishment, however, is not a normal circumstance, he sees the involvement of the guards as a punishment, and their use as a determent for misbehaving. The use of the guards would only be to teach the ladies that there are far worse things than not being a part of his harem.

Next, Sazbi, I really like the idea of making a new or misbehaving celeb the pet of one of the girls. I may work to incorporated that idea into an upcoming chapter. I’m not sure yet if I’ll go with your idea of breaking them completely so they only speak in third person, but I do like the idea that the pet’s behavior could effect the girl responsible for her.

I’m really glad everyone is enjoying the dynamic of how the hierarchy within the harem is creating some drama, and that the race to who will be the level 5 is creating some tension. The next chapter is going to focus heavily on both these themes. Speaking of the next chapter, I am almost done writing it and I feel confident I will be able to release it by the 16 or 17th. I will say it’ll be lighter on the dirty bits and heavier on the plot, it should also be one of the longest chapters yet, but I think it should be quite enjoyable for everyone. This chapter will also name who the first new addition to the harem will be, though I don’t think she’ll actually come to stay till probably chapter 16. 

I’ve been keeping a tally sheet of the votes for the reader selected celeb, and I’ve been contemplating my decision on whom I’m going to pick. I can’t say with any certainty when I’ll introduce the pick, I’m honestly still hoping to hear from a few more readers before choosing. Either way, once I’m set on the pick, I will announce it here just to let everyone know.

I’ve decided that I am going to write a one shot story staring the Jenner sisters. I’d like to introduce the new celeb into the harem before I write this story. So, I’ll probably start writing it sometime after I finish chapter 16 and the first new celeb has a home. I would absolutely love to hear some ideas from you guys on scenarios or situations you’d like to see them subjected to. I can’t promise I’ll use them all, but I love to incorporate at least a few reader inspired ideas. So please, let me know what you’d like to see.

Anyway, thanks again for all the feedback, I am absolutely grateful for it.

Later,

Mal 

Edited by Mal

Great story! Really hot! I’m loving the progression of the celebs mental states, and I love that the protag is playing different mindgames with each of them. I also really enjoy that you’re encouraging relationships between the captives. (Interesting that there’s an odd number at the moment, intentionally leaving one isolated and alone?) If you’re still tallying votes for a new celeb(s), I vote for Felicity Jones, Emilia Clarke, and Natalie Portman. I really enjoyed the portion of your story where you tear Emma Watson down from her lofty perch, and really think something could also be down with Portman from the same angle. Keep up the great writing!

I love this.

i would like too see them wear more sexy outfits like sexy maids, office,cheerleaders,nurse, and stewardess.

you could have them bet for things or what would they do too get up a level. I think that will be very interesting.

has it got a swimming pool or a hot tub? 

Chapter 14 is up! I know I said it’d be up by the 16th or 17th, but its quite a bit longer than I expected. Please have a look and find out who the first new celeb will be.

Theo: Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate how you noticed the relationships between the captives, and their slow progression of mental state, (and yes the odd number was done on purpose).

Well: I might do some stuff with sexy outfits in the future, though I”m not sure if it’ll be with stock outfits like nurses or cheerleaders. More likely it’d be with dressing them up as character’s they’ve played in moves, or putting them in outfits they’ve worn on the red carpet or just sexy clothes. But, the uniforms they wear are there purposefully to remind them of a) their place i.e. rank, and b) that they are in fact property. I like your idea of betting for levels, though I would most likely use an idea like that more in a truth or dare game, and the rewards probably wouldn’t be a full level, but maybe ‘brownie points’ toward advancement.  To answer your question about swimming pools/hot tubs… Yes, the complex does in fact have a natural underground ‘pool’ and because it is a hot spring, Alex also crafted a ‘natural’ hot tub. We haven’t seen this area yet in the story mostly because the girls don’t have access to it yet. Expect it to come into play once we have some level 4s and 5s…

I’d like to post some question’s I’ve asked before. Now that there are a few more people reading this thread, I’m hoping that some more of you might answer.

On 12/11/2016 at 9:27 PM, Mal said:
  • Which of the celebs currently living in Alex’s harem is your favorite?
  • Which celeb(s) would you like to see added to the harem when I am ready to do so?
  • Which current chapter is your favorite, and why?
  • Are there any pairings and or scenarios you’d like to see? If so, please describe in as much detail as you’d like.

Also, as I’ve said, I’m going to soon begin a one shot story featuring Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Expect to soon see a new thread in the Het Male/Female the celebrity section where I plan to outline a few of my ideas. But, I’d like anyone reading this tread who’d like to contribute to this story to be ready. I plan to ask for a lot of ideas in writing this story. Basically, I’m hoping that you’ll all give me one scenario or story code that you’d like to see featured in the story. Depending on how many people respond, I can’t guarantee everyone’s suggestions will be used, but I’d essentially like to write something that’s almost entirely reader inspired. (Thread up under the title: Fan Inspired Story. Please look and respond!)

Edited by Mal

Like where the story is going, but now the question is is anyone actually submitting or pretending to Alex?  Margot seems the closest to truly submitting but it looks like it’ll be a Game of Thrones between her and Emma.  Assuming there are cameras everywhere in the facility, Alex should easily discover Emma moving about.  Will Alex also have Cara go to Margot, or Taylor?  Margot for rewarding her, or Taylor to help her level up.  Can’t wait for the next chapter!    

If you plan on doing role play with the actresses playing as their characters, perhaps bring in some who have appeared in more than one franchise, like Sophie Turner in Game of Thrones and X-Men, Natalie Dormer in Game of Thrones and Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence in Hunger Games and X-Men, Lena Heady and Emilia Clarke both doing Terminator and Game of Thrones, plus maybe both Scarlet Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen from the MCU so you can do a bit of Avengers vs X-Men with Sophie and Jennifer. Plus Sophie Turner has said that her character of Sansa should do a lesbian scene with Margaery Tryell or even Arya Stark, through she was probably joking when she said that. And it would be fun to see a DC vs Marvel in the harem, as you’ve already got one, and soon to be another, from the Suicide Squad movie

my favourite is Taylor because she got long legs and hot body. I think her and Bella would be great thing. Taylor had a drink of jackDaniels and coke because she doesn't drink that much she got drunk and Taylor saw Bella in the bathroom. When Taylor saw bella in the shower with her soap she got so hot she just wanted too fuck her there and them. 

I know that you want to remind them who is boss but if you have level be maids you need them too clean your house   Like the bathroom kitchen bedrooms and the tv room and so on. When someone gets to level like Emma she needs too put on a business suite.

i like how you are starting too make them fall in love with you. I think Taylor will be very jealous of Margot because she got cara at night and seeing you fucking everyone. 

Is there a night club in the house? If so there could be a pole. I think you want the Guards too have fun too no touching or sex but too have a great time seeing them Strip and making them feel very small. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.