Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

• 1 month later...
Guest ArcherNexus

Man, I miss the days when we'd get a new chapter every month. 

I mean, I get it and it's a miracle the story got this far in the first place, I just miss it. 

I've some awesome stories the last several months, but somehow none of them quite gripped me like BDH has. 

Anyways, I hope you're doing alright Mal and that you'll find your inspiration again. 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Reaper

Wow!!! Totally amazing I couldn't stop reading this and was soooo gutted when I got to the end...... are you going to carry on with anymore chapters???? Or do a sequel??? Its so good Im happily going to read it over and over 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guestish

Bumping? Maybe?

Mal if you still check this thread just wanted to let you know you still have fans that would be more than happy to consume whatever writing you have!

Guest ArcherNexus

Pretty sury this is the longest hiatus this story ever had, by far.

I just really hope it isn’t completey dead.

And I hope you are doing well, Mal. Even if you’re still not ready to write, please just let us know if it’s ever continuing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest HiMalGreatWriting!

Hi, first of all, as you may realize, english is not my primary language so…. bear with me.

I can’t believe I got so hooked up with a book. I usuallly don’t spend a lot of time reading, but I read the whole novel in a month. When I reached the final chapter in aff I had to look if there was a continuation anywhere. I got to this page and I’ve been reading all the comments.
Inicially I just wanted to find out what happens next, and to get a closure for the story. Now what I hope is that you are doing great, you absolutely deserve it. I believe we are all really grateful for all the time you put in this story.

I’m a little bit worried that you haven’t posted in a long time. If you could give any sign of life I would be really happy. If you got tired and don’t want to continue writing (as it took and takes a lot of time from you) we will understand. Just an “I’m still here” will suffice (: 

• 5 months later...

Hi I gotta say ur writing and story telling was absolutely amazing and  the fact that u were able to go 50 chapters on a story like this is ridiculous  I've never really found story's about this kinda stuff longer then maybe 15 chapters so I completely understand if this story is done but a sign that everything is okay since you've been inactive  would be amazing 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.