Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest A girl likes this story

The most difficult part of being female on the internet (other than people asking for bob and vagine pics) is people not believing that you're female. But whatever, believe me or not, here are my answers.

1)I'm not entirely sure what I find appealing about this story, no offense or anything. I normally skip or skim through the "wild, steamy sex scenes." And to be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I ended up reading your story. But I find the relationships between the girls and Alex interesting, as well as the Stockholm syndrome they start to experience after a few days in.

2)I don't think I relate to the girls here in the same way most guys here seem to (try and) relate to Alex. There are a few times when I've read the steamy hot sex and enjoyed it, but I mainly just read this for the plot. I do like the relationships between the characters, though. I don't really have trouble reading the graphic parts (I didn't skip anything in chapter 44, for instance), even if they sometimes make me a bit...nervous, I guess is the word.

3)I know I just said that I didn't relate to the girls, but I think that, in the same way that they do, I've started to get a bit used to Alex's treatment of them. I do hate him though, for (what should be) obvious reasons. There was this thing that Emma Watson said about him to someone, I don't remember who, that he would never hurt them and saw them as an investment. Even he said that he did the thing that he did to Taylor cause she enjoyed them, and I guess I believed him...until not. Alex during chapter 44 just...stops being Alex. I think Emma describes him as a mindless demon or something like that, but I feel like I don't know him anymore. I do know that he's smart, and I though that he was capable of caring deeply for some of the girls, but I'm not so sure I believe that anymore. I'm really interested to see where you take his character from here.

4)Haha, I do imagine she'd look hot dressed up as a cat, especially cause in real life she does so much to reinforce that image. I think the thing I like most about her is how unique she is from the other girls, in both appearance, outfit and vocabulary. And she seems at least a bit intelligent because, to some extent, she manipulated Alex into giving her her cat rules. Also, I'm intrigued to see how she recovers and how her relationship with Alex develops after this chapter. 

5) In real life, I don't like Emma Watson. She seems like a cold, uncaring bitch. But I do like her in your story, especially how she actually cares for the girls (as evidenced with Ari in the most recent chapter).

(I did cut some stuff from answer 2 cause I don't feel comfortable sharing it, hope that's ok :))

That ending was a surprise, interesting to see if the others will find or not because: a) Ari is not allowed to talk. And b) Emma needs to maintain control. Now seeing that the “new” Taylor at least will have Emma as a friend, it feels like it could lead to something finally between Taylor and Chloe. Being how Taylor is feeling submissive towards Emma now, wonder if Chloe still wants to be the only one who is Emma’s slave even if she’s a little girl now. Love Ari’s newer outfit and hope she keeps it. Not gonna lie, still think it’s kind of funny of what Emma did that triggered Alex.  

Guest ArcherNexus

Hey Mal, I know how you feel about Cara Delevingne so I just thought I'd mention her new show Carnival Row. She's got a pretty sweet scene there, in case you haven't seen it already. 

Guest Romavictrix

I know this is kinda messed up bit i hope they all get good endings even Alex when it comes to this story... I know stockholme syndrkm is a thing but it seems like Alex is kinda like Lucifer from the TV show where he is bringing out their own sexual desires to the fore from of mosr of these girls. Things that they wanted but denied. Idk I just hope for a good ensing to any story I guess. 

I love the last 3 chapters. I love it then Taylor was the slut can she get more of a slut.

I love it when ari was not a cat too i like her when she is more of a slut. 

Whats the book about i can't wait too read it. 

I hope they play a dare game. Like someone has too make all of  the women cum in 30 mins, fucking all the men in 30 mins, wear handcuffs something like this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Backerton

Congrats on the 200,000 mark. Looked at the map and realized with the final two, one of the ladies will not have a room.  Would say it’d be easy to just have Ariana lose her’s but can’t wait to see what happens.

Firstly, Congratulations Mal for the big 200,000. I’m not surprised as your brilliant writing and story building made this story transcend a fan fiction site and become a real story. 

Secondly, I am excited about the direction this story is going in but I have some reservations about how much power Emma is starting to get over Alex – even screaming at him to leave rather than being submissive after seeing him lose control... 

i hope there will be some new characters with some more punishment room/ break ins… and I’m sure you already have a list of the characters you would like to introduce. 

Finally, I’m sure you are writing chapter 45 at the moment and I’m sure it will be brilliant as all your writing tends to be! :) 

Chapter 45 is up!

I’m short on time, so I won’t be responding to all the comments tonight, just wanted to say thanks so much for 200k dragon prints and I hope you enjoy the new chapter. I’ll be on probably tomorrow for a more thorough response.

Till then,

-Mal 

Hello everyone, I just popped on for the as promised thorough response :).

First things first, I wanted to apologize for not getting the chapter done for September. There are two primary reasons for that. As some of you may remember, the first few months of a new school year are a very busy time for me. September in particular is usually the worst of those months and this year that was especially true. My job kept me very busy with some very stupid problems…  The second reason was simply the chapter itself. It may not seem like it, but I found this chapter really difficult to write. Even though I knew what I wanted to do and where I was going with it, the words to describe all of that just did not come easily. Well…. that isn’t entirely true. The last section with Alex, I wrote in about 2 hours…  That part was easy, for some reason and it ended up requiring almost no editing or rewrites either :)

As for the chapter itself, there were many things going on, all of which I felt were particularly important as we move toward the end. The relationships between Emma and Cara and between Margot and Felicity needed page time…. As we approach the ending, it is important to remember how these ladies feel about each other and how we got there. I also needed to show the aftermath of what happened to Ari in the previous chapter and how she will get to where she’s going in an upcoming chapter…  Then, of course is the scene with Alex. I obviously can’t say too much about it other than to say that none of that moment was something that I didn’t see coming. From early on, maybe not right in the beginning, but at least by chapter 30 or so, I knew that Alex was going to have an accomplice and that someone was going to be a celebrity. I also, had always planned for Alex to end up asking Emma to marry him. Its something that is very critical to the plot. Someone in the comments pointed out that they had problems with how much power Emma was getting. But I would argue that there couldn’t be any drama as we move towards the ending if she didn’t have any power. The balance between Emma and Alex as the story nears its conclusion is essential to the ending.

I haven’t begun writing chapter 46 yet, but I have a pretty good idea where the focus will be. First off, I plan to develop and expand on the relationship between Bella, Dove and Chloe. I also want to do a little work with Ari’s journey. Finally, I plan to have the big moment where Alex proposes, and have a scene where they work through his momentary loss of control. I had planned for this chapter to be a time jump, but I’m not sure if / when that will happen now…. I’ll have a better idea after I finish this chapter how that moment will come together. Aside from that, logistically, I plan to  start work on it right away. It is my hope that I’ll have 46 written by the 21st  and published by the 26th. I know that’s a short timeline, but I didn’t get any work done on my original work last month so its likely the only way I’ll be able to work on it this month is to set a very grueling pace. Hopefully, October will be a quiet month at work and I can get a lot of writing done.

Ok, that’s about enough of that. Let me briefly move on to all your wonderful comments.

First off, I won’t be individually addressing each congratulation on hitting the 200k mark. On that though, I want to say thank you! So very much, thank you!  I never imagined when I first started this story that it might have such a fantastic response. I honestly didn’t know if anyone would even read it. Now, by my calculations the story grows by over 7000 dragon prints each month. (Just as a friendly reminder, a dragon print is a view counter that tabulates based on people viewing new chapters from each individual device). So there is no way for me to know exactly how many views the story gets because if someone logs on and looks at chapters from more than one device, the site counts the views from each of those devices. But, I think it is an excellent way to measure the success of a story. And, quite frankly, I couldn’t be more blown away by the response my story has had. So, I wanted to thank you guys again! I want to thank you for sticking with me and watching me grow as a writer and just for loving my story and for taking the time to read it and offer up your comments and questions… I means ever so much to me every time I see a new comment or a new question. I know I’ve said it before, but I would have given up on this story long ago if not for you guys, so thank you again for keeping with it, for motivating me and for your amazing support! You guys really are the best! Thank you! One last time Thank you!

Okay, on to you guys:

A girl likes this story: First off, I never meant to imply that I didn’t believe you were a real girl. The post where I asked you questions I made several attempts at humor… Which is a difficult thing to pull off in a forum post. I was trying to be funny… I guess I should just stick to writing sex ;). … I also wanted to thank you for answering my questions (and yes its perfectly acceptable not to answer any or part of a question, I never want you or anyone else to feel uncomfortable). I appreciate that you took your time to respond and that you did so in a pretty thorough manner.  I think its kind of amusing that you skim or even skip the sex since that is usually like half the chapter ;) Also, there’s often a lot of plot and character development sprinkled into those scenes. But I certainly agree with you that its the relationships that are the most important thing. Even if you read someone only reads this story for the sex, the connection that the characters have their individual stories only add to the hotness of the sex because you know them. Its hard to balance the sex and the plot / character development but I think they are both equally important. As to your comment about Alex and not knowing whether you can believe that he really cares for the girls anymore… I think its an important dynamic as we approach the end of the story. I’m not sure how many people noticed it, but Emma and Alex are very much alike. In the beginning Alex has all the power and Emma none. He is in control and she (if you look at the very early chapters) has little to none. Slowly, they’ve begun to equalize. Alex still has more power, obviously, but one of the things I’ve found most interesting as I write this is how the dynamic between them has developed over hundreds of pages. And this momentary loss of control that we see in Alex is just another moment where the balance between he and Emma becomes even closer to equal…. I think it will be very interesting to watch this as the story ramps up towards the end…. I really hope you guys enjoy it :). I have a big idea in the works for Ari. I really hop you guys like it. Because I do think she is unique and I do think she’s smart ( she did sort of manipulate Alex into making her a cat), but was that because he wanted her to be a cat, or because she wanted him to make her a cat???? Very interesting to consider, especially with what is coming up for her… As for Emma, wow! I couldn’t have had a different take on her. She might have a distant presence on social media, but I think that’s more about a desire for some modicum of privacy and not because she doesn’t care. I would argue that makes her more relatable in fact. Now, I will say that she has some very high goals and that sometimes she might come off as a little uppity because of that, but I also think that is because she is kind of distant on social media not because she is cold… just my opinion obviously.  I hope that addresses everything, if you have any other questions or concerns feel free to pass them along.

Sazbi: I’m guessing that chapter 45 answered most of the concerns in your comment. Lets see… I think its an interesting idea that because Emma has kind of taken Taylor under wing a little that there could be something to develop between her and Chloe… That is a pairing I don’t think we’ve seen either… interesting…. I can’t comment on Ari you’ll just have to wait for 46… But I will say your comment on that you thought it was funny what Emma did to “trigger” Alex made me laugh out loud. I found it funny too, but probably not for the same reason. I’ve been seeing a lot of corollaries between Emma and Alex lately…. and…. what is it that Emma really gets off on…? :) 

ArcherNexus: It is true, I have the hugest crush on Cara Delevingne. For a long time it was Emma and before that… well the list is expansive… But anyway, yes, I am super psyched about Carnival Row. I haven’t had the funds lately to reactivate my Amazon Prime account so I haven’t seen it yet. But yes, one of these days I do intend to watch it and I am looking forward to the steamy scene I’ve heard so much about…

Romavictrix: I’ve never seen Lucifer. But I’ve had a very specific ending in mind for this story for a long time. I obviously can’t go into what that ending will be. But I will say that I agree with your assessment that in a large part what Alex does is that he brings out desires in the celebs that they would have otherwise denied due to social constraints. 

Juan: I think I mentioned it before, but the darker ending at the end of 44 was one of those moments where the story just sort of took over and that scene is just the magic that happened because of it. As for internal dialog and conflict… well my opinion is that a writer could have the hottest, steamiest sex scenes on Earth, but without those things… without character development and struggle that story would ultimately be pretty damn boring. You need the drive, you need characters to clash not only to make the story believable, but also to make the things they do (yes that includes sex) more memorable and important.

Well: I never originally thought that Taylor’s punishment scene would fill 3 full chapters, but I am happy with the outcome. It was a great way to resolve a significant portion of her story line. And while that isn’t the end of Taylor’s development, I think it can be safely said that at this point her believably as a truly depraved slut is unquestioned. I’m glad you liked the scene between Emma and Ari and I hope that you’ll enjoy what I have in the works for her coming up… should be interesting. As for my book… I don’t want to go into too much detail as its still early but… Lets see... Its about the corruption of an innocent girl by her roguish stepfather… and the family drama that will rise from it…  I guess is the short version that doesn’t give too much away… As for the dare game idea, I don’t have any plans for an kind of games at the moment. We’ll just have to see what kind of stuff I can work in… since I plan to wrap up BDH around chapter 60.

King: As I said above, and you may disagree with this, but I think the story would be terribly boring if Alex had complete and total control over everything that happened. If there was no push back from the girls if there was no conflict the story wouldn’t have any meat, it would just be sex… and that sex would start to get very boring without the plot that comes along with Emma and a few of the other girls gaining a little bit of power. I know its hard to see sometimes since I know a lot of people read this for the Mdom and force fetishes, but a good story has to have moments that challenge you or they just get drab and predictable and that is when the story dies… There will be 2 more characters added before the end. I’m hoping to bring them in sometime int he next 3 to maybe 4 chapters and I hope to announce them sometime in the next 2-3. We’ll just have to see. I can’t comment on the punishment room / breaking stuff other than to  say despite Emma’s deepest hope the punishment room has not seen its last scene just yet ;). (And yet, I know exactly who the final 2 celebs will be).

I guess that about does it! I hope you’re all reading chapter 45. I can’t wait to hear what you all think!

Till next time,

-Mal

Guest A girl likes this story

Well, first off, it’s fine, dw. It’s really the least I can do to answer your questions, considering that you have literally written 200,000+ words for free here. Congrats on that btw.

I normally read the het scenes, but the lesbian ones just don’t interest me, so I basically skimmed what felt like 90% of this chapter. Though I feel like you’ve done a very good job of making this story more than just a bunch of sex scenes tagged together.

Again, I don’t really like Emma irl, but I like how she’s evolved in the story. I enjoy how she took care of Ari, though I still think Ari should be a bit more affected long-term than she seems to be.

And I’m pretty happy that you have plans for Ari, good luck with those.

Do you mind if I make a few predictions for the story?

1. I think that the supermodel is either Miranda Kerr or Adriana Lima, but I’d probably go with the former. Just a guess.
  2. I think Emma rejects his marriage proposal, or accepts it because she feels pressured to by him.
  3. You’ve thrown a few plot twists at us recently, so I’m going to go out on a ledge and say that Emma becomes a bit abusive of the girls. I think there’s maybe a 10% chance of that happening.
  4. Finally, I think that the mystery supermodel is not going to compete with Emma at all.
  5. And I have no clue who the last girl is, but I feel like you’re going to make me feel stupid when I find out. When are you going to reveal her?

Guest Bill Friese
  1. I was surprised that Alex feels remorse for the way he behaved. Other than the Taylor slap incident, I can’t remember the last time that he felt bad for anything.
  2. I had not expected Arcadia to be a drug.
  3. I’m going to guess that the supermodel you picked is Elsa Hosk, seeing as you’ve changed the GIF in your signature to her.
  4. In my eyes, Alex and Emma have already married. Their wedding was her birthday. But making it formal will be Alex’s undoing.

Guest ArcherNexus

First of all, I know I’m late but congratulations on the 200,000 mark, Mal. It’s well deserved.

18 hours ago, Guest Bill Friese said:

In my eyes, Alex and Emma have already married. Their wedding was her birthday. But making it formal will be Alex’s undoing.

Yeah, I’m thinking that marrying Emma while the other girls are still around might easily backfire. Maybe that’s Mal’s plan.

I can’t say I care too much about the supermodel either way. I’m much more into actresses and famous singers who get more exposure and you hear from them more often, it makes the sex scenes so much hotter. And like I said before, my favorite parts of the story include breaking in new girls, so this whole Arcadia thing isn’t working for me either. I seem to recall Mal saying that last two girls will be introduced in a completely new way, but I really really hope that the last one will still get the classic treatment. I know he said the punishment room will still be appearing in the story, but that’s not quite the same as Alex’s first time with a girl and seeing her react. Especially if she’s feisty like Ariana, God I love that scenario.

Regardless, looking forward to the next chapter as always.

Hey guys, after a several very long days in a row at work and a couple very long sessions working on the story, Chapter 46 is finally up! I’m really happy with how it turned out and I am very excited to see what you guys think of it.

Moving on. Because I again had a busy month and didn’t get what was supposed to be September’s chapter posted until November, that again means I haven’t gotten any work done on my original. Because of this, I have had to make a difficult choice. I won’t beat around the bush, but don’t worry, BDH will continue. Basically I plan to go to work right away on BDH 47 and hope to have it finished by late November or early in December, hopefully the former. But either way, I’m going to be taking all of, or whatever is left in December to fully devote to my original and won’t return to work on BDH until January. That means there will not be a chapter posted for December. I know that sucks…  But here is the good news, because things are usually so slow here in December, it is my hope that I can get most of the first episode of my original finished. So hopefully I can finish it and have it up for sale sometime in the early months of next year. As always, that is subject to change depending on how things work out. Work on my original project isn’t like working on BDH because I am inventing brand new characters, which means the scenes don’t flow as easily as they do with a more established work like BDH… Anyway, rest assured that I will keep you all posted on the progress. I’ll likely do a post in mid to late December just to fill you guys in on the progress I’ve made. 

I’m pretty tired right now, so I’m not going to do my usual thing and comment on the new chapter. I’ll let you guys do that for me :) .   I also don’t want to give too much of chapter 48 away. But I will take a quick moment to say a couple things about the upcoming chapter, just because I like to tease you guys… Lets see. Chapter 48 will A) reveal the identity of the mysterious supermodel. and B) it will take place almost (if not entirely) outside of the harem. I think that’s good enough lol :) .

I plan to come back tomorrow or the next night to address all the comments since my last post. But, I did want to take a moment to comment about something A girl likes this story, mentioned. She mentioned that I had written over 200,000+ words so far. That comment got me curious, so I literally opened each chapter one at a time and recorded the word and page count of each chapter and added them together.  The results surprised me… ALOT! For the record, as of Chapter 47, the total word count for BDH is <drum roll> 348,524! And the total page count is: 661!  Just freaking amazing! Anyway, I’m going to post the chapter now, and as I said I’ll be back on sometime in the next couple days to comment on the comments :) .

Till then, happy reading!

-Mal

Edited by Mal

I’m glad Chloe is somewhat back with Emma again, and Cara is into it. Curious of Ari’s situation as her response to seeing Tink means something, don’t know what though.  She should be affected from the moment with Alex, but it seemed she now also wants to turn the women (at least Emma) on with her being a cat.  For Bella and Dove, giving Bella back the feeldoe and her dominance there makes me want it to be a dom/sub relationship. Although I think the Arcadia is what made her go straight to “loving” Dove almost instantly. Can’t wait to get the reveal of the supermodel, and if it’s giving away anything on who the final woman is.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.