Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Hello again everyone! 

I promised a short turn around and I aim to please! So here we are, chapter 38 is now up on the site exactly one week later! I doubt things like this will happen very often, but I had some very unexpected downtime in December and January and as such, was able to get a lot of work done. This chapter went a little over my new 15 page goal at 20 pages, but I think the extra length was justified to properly finish up the much anticipated BDSM / Alex / Emma / Cara scene that you folks voted on in what I’m sure seems like forever ago to most of you. But, I try to keep my word, and I have delivered the much promised scene and well I think it turned out pretty freaking incredible. I honestly can’t wait to hear what you guys think as its done in a way I’ve never tried before, I’m sure you guys will have no trouble picking up on how its different. Aside from the BDSM scene, this chapter furthers the Margot / Felicity stuff that was teased in the previous chapter, as well as has some stuff with and Taylor. It also features a little hint of something to come for one of our newcomers in the next chapter!

Speaking of which, I’m about 5-6 pages into chapter 39 as of right now I expect it will be ready for publishing by the end of the month or early in February we’ll just have to see. I am also working on my book, and a new secret project here and there so how quickly 39 gets done will depend greatly on how much of a diversion those two things prove to be. But 39 promises to be a lighter affair as our newbies begin to become more comfortable in their new home. By the way, I haven’t forgotten the other scene poll. If I remember correctly, (I don’t have the info in front of my atm), but I believe Ariana and Emma in a present to Alex scene were the winners. I have plans to put that scene in probably in 40 but we’ll have to see how much some of the other side plots distract from that.  Other than that, 39 will mostly be about furthering the developing plots as we get closer to the announcement of the final two celebrities. (I’ll announce them in the story before I put it up here...) I expect it will be at least 3 chapters maybe 4 before I’m ready to announce them Oh, and fyi this will be an entirely new… that’s right NEW method of introduction!

Ok, enough of that, on to you folks then I’m out!

Sazbi: I hope it was a pleasant surprise for you! The DD/lg fetish is one I’ve been wanting to write and incorporate into BDH for quite sometime. It was just a matter of bringing it in the right way and with the right celeb. Personally, I think I nailed it! I’m not sure what you mean about Margot’s being upset with Emma’s reaction, it was Emma who turned Chloe into Toy and Margot was just as upset with that as she was with Ari’s transformation… As to the RIP to Toy, I would say that is a safe assumption. The DD/lg fetish is very likely here to stay. I obviously can’t speak to Bella or project Arcadian, but I will say that plot line is far from resolved…. <queue the dramatic music!>

Juan: You mean like Chloe making her own sexy music video while dressed in a Catholic school girl’s uniform… Hmmmm a Catholic school girl’s uniform… I wonder if that could somehow be incorporated into the DD/lg fetish…. hmmmm very interesting <grin>  If you like where Bella is now, I can’t wait for you to see just how far I’ll push it! We’ve barely scratched the surface of Project Arcadia.

ArcherNexus: Thank you for the very kind words, good Sir or Madam. They are very much appreciated. I do what I can to keep the story fresh and interesting!

Well: First off thank you. It feels very good to feel so much better. I hate feeling that way and unfortunately I have to live with knowing that feeling will likely return. But as long as I stay positive, and have things to help bring me back from it, I also know that I can banish that feeling and go on with my life. I’m glad you like Chloe’s outfit. I have plans for her to wear all kinds of little girl stuff maybe even… a school girls uniform…  I’m not sure what you mean by your “put all of them” question. And, if everything works out with Cara, Bella and Taylor won’t have to share a room, which I know could have been fun, but I guess you’ll just have to read on to see.

Ellen Degenerate: I’m very glad that my little story inspired you to create an account and more importantly to add your voice to the discussion of that story. I am always very excited to hear what my fans have to say about the story, and to try and answer their questions. Please do feel free to chime in whenever you like, I try to respond to everyone whenever I post a new chapter. Also, I very much appreciate the compliment. As I’ve said on numerous occasions, I do this story just as much for you guys as I do for myself so in a way I’d be doing it a disservice by not being dedicated and trying my absolute best to put out a great story. As to CSSA, there are a couple of reasons I didn’t like posting there. 1) Once posted, you have no power over your story. So if I wanted to make a small change or correct a small mistake, I can’t edit it. (I try not to make big edits once posted because I feel that it could impact too much of what has already occurred). It also means that if I ever for some reason wanted to remove my stories from there that I would be unable to do so. And 2) The quality of submissions there wildly varies and the time lapse between when you submit a story to be posted and it actually going online is sometimes ridiculous. I think it has been over six months since the site has been updated at this point… When I finish a piece, I want it up right away, not six months later… Lets see, I plan to add two more girls. Those will be the last two, but I seriously hope you won’t be disappointed when you see one of them in particular fall from grace… should be pretty awesome! (I can’t say who they will be, but it is unlikely one of them will be Beyonce….) Finally, if you are new to the thread, you might not know that I created a hand drawn map of the complex which I’ve offered to share with anyone who sends me an email. If this is something you’d be interested in, simply drop me an email and I’ll pass it along.

Ok gang, that’s it for now. Hope you all enjoy the new chapter!

Till next time,

-Mal

Check back and there are two chapters posted! I like how the bondage scene played out. I also hope Alex publicly shames Bella by making her do something depraved in front of everyone to score more coke. 

Keep up the awesome work! We love your story, Mal. 

Had an idea for a day or chapter that might interest you mal. Here’s what would happen. 

Alex decides he wants to make a contest within the harem. Alex would pair up the most unlikely couples (Bella/Felicity, Ariana/Margot ect..) and they would have a sort of sex contest. they would choose to either have a threesome with Alex or do a lesbian session in front of Alex and the duo he finds turned him on the most or made him cum the hardest gets to sleep with him in his room for 3 days and also have level 5 privileges for those three days too. 

I know Alexandra Daddario or Gal Gadot is supposed to enter at some point so then there would be 10 girls exactly to match up. Now as to why I think this would be a good idea for you to write is because it gives the readers chances to see girls together that don’t really interact much sort of develop a relationship while grouped together and it spices up things for you in case the same relationships get stale. It also gives Alex a chance to see what certain girls would do with level 5 clearance. The absolute best part of this however is if you ended it on a cliffhanger of who alex chooses as the best “act” so to say and let the forum vote on who wins the challenge. Hope you take this idea into consideration Mal. 

-LazyNinjas

I’m interested in the interactions between the new Chloe and the rest of the harem.  When Taylor’s punishment ends does she end up back at level 4?  Kind of wish there will be a moment with Ari and Tink fighting for attention between the girls.  Can’t wait for how the last two women get introduced. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Romavictrix

@Sazbi 

True. I think Mal will shake things up for us soon enough though . As he said "The introduction of the two new girls will be an initiation we havent seen before."

Hello again, Multiverse!

Good news everyone, Chapter 39 is here! The new chapter exactly meets my new page goal at 15 pages. This is mostly because it only details one girl’s events. It picks up at the very beginning of day 41 and covers just a tiny fraction of the day. I won’t give away which celeb is featured in this chapter, but I hope you like her, cause this chapter is all about her. Only one other celeb gets any page time, and that, is very limited. It was necessary to do the chapter this way to establish the next phase of this celebs journey. The smut in this chapter may be a little vanilla, but I think that  just opens it up for all sorts of depravity to come in the future. 

I plan to start chapter 40 sometime soon. I’m debating however, on page length. As it stands now, chapter 40 could either have no sex and hit the 15 pages, or, to include some smut, it would likely have to go significantly over the limit, which could inhibit the time it takes me to get it done. I haven’t really decided yet what I’m’ going to do. In someways hitting 40 chapters is a big deal, and I’d like that hallmark to be a chapter to remember. But I also don’t really want to write a 25-30 page chapter just to include some smut… I suppose we’ll just have to see how things turn out. Either way, I’m planning some time soon to include a time jump. I plan to fast forward at least 2 days. Other things I see coming soon (in the next chapter or 2-3) is Taylor’s punishment coming to an end, Margot and Felicity relationship continuing to evolve, and hopefully, the second fan selected smut scene that you guys voted on in the middle of last year. It might take 3 or 4 chapters to get all this in. But once I do, I’ll be looking to finally bring in the final two celebs, and that promises to be a very memorable moment!

Alright, let me then just quickly move onto you guys:

Joe: I hope two chapters at once wasn’t more “content” than you could handle. :) I’m glad you like the BDSM scene. I was kind of worried that there had been so much Mdom at this point that a switch up could really turn people off. But honestly, I’ve had a ton of positive feedback about Alex getting lightly domed, so I may bring it back again at some point. As for the Bella/Coke/Depravity comment, all I can say to that is that I really hope you guys like what I have planned for Bella. My gut tells me you guys will either love it or hate it….

lazyninjas: Hey man! Its great to see that you’re still following along. Its been so long since you chimed in I thought maybe you’d given up on me. :)  On the one hand I love your idea. I think it would be truly fucking awesome to see pairs of unlikely girls pair up / team up and put on a show. I think it would be super fun to write, and really fucking hot to see play out on the page. On the other hand, I don’t think a contest like this is at all Alex’s style. First off all, outside of the punishment room, he is all about free will. So I don’t think he would ever directly force the girls to pair up, let alone with someone they didn’t want to be with. Second, Alex is a fairly measured guy. Meaning, I don’t think he would just willy nilly take power from Emma (someone who earned the right to lead through her action and her attitude) just because someone else won a contest. Last and probably least, there are two more girls on the way in (either Gal Gadot or Alexandra Daddario, and an as of yet unannounced surprise celeb) meaning there will be a total of 11 girls. Now, Emma could sit out and there would be 10, but I just really don’t see Alex forcing the girls to do this. The only way it could work would be if they freely signed up for it and chose their partners, or signed up for it knowing that they would be assigned a random partner.  If I did decide to do this, that would be the way I would have to set it up and the prize would have to be different I might have to give some thought to what the winners would get. Maybe what I’ll do is set this scenario in motion for the next fan selected vote project with clearly defined voting parameters. I’ll give is some thought, because I do think it would be fun to pair up unlikely girls… Overall this is a great idea!

Juan: Glad you enjoyed the chapter. More Taylor torment on the way! But… maybe soon she’ll be back in action…. you’ll just have to wait and see.

Romavictrix: Glad you too enjoyed the chapter. I plan on taking lazyninja’s idea under consideration, though likely, as I said above in a modified way. The book...is thus far not coming along as well as I would like. I have only made a little progress, and I keep second guessing where the many different ideas I have should go… Perhaps this month will see more progress there…. Valentines day? Not so much, as Sazbi said, February is a very long way off. I will say this though. Although I did not do it on purpose I think this chapter (39) is kind of romantic in a twisted girl succumbing to Stockholm Syndrome kind of way… :) So maybe that counts as a Valentines day Chapter…. I’ll leave that up to you to decide. 

Sazbi: I too am looking forward to the new Chloe’s interactions. I think there is a lot of potential there, especially in one of the rules Alex gave her. I’m thinking specifically of the rule where he said she has to “obey” all the grown ups in the harem… that could be very fun to play with… This is a question I can answer for once! When Taylor’s punishment ends, she does not go back to being a level 4. Once a girl is demoted, the only way to get back to that level is to earn it. (I may have ignored that rule one time, I can’t remember for sure), but for the most part once demoted, you have to earn you previous potion over again. I really hope you all like what I have planned for the final two girls. Not only do I hope you like my selections, but I hope you find the way I plan to bring them in believable and exciting… we’ll see!

Well: I’m not quite sure I understand what you mean by put a collar on all of them. All of who, every girl in the harem?

One last thing before I go. I am currently working on something. A very dark project with a very questionable fetish… (I won’t go into detail yet, but it has nothing to do with snuff or underage celebs) I am unsure if, when finished, that I will post it here on AFF because of the dark themes and demented fetish. (although I am unaware if AFF disallows certain types of content when it comes to real people) I will say this though. The story stars Dove Cameron, and I will post it on a different site even if it doesn’t go up here. I will let you know when it is done either way, and, if I don’t post it here, I will give you guys a link or someway to find it… I’m not sure if that violates this forums rules… I will have to look into that. But rest assured, if you are interested in reading it, I will find a way to get it to you. 

Ok gang, 

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

3 hours ago, Mal said:

Now, Emma could sit out and there would be 10, but I just really don’t see Alex forcing the girls to do this. The only way it could work would be if they freely signed up for it and chose their partners, or signed up for it knowing that they would be assigned a random partner.

I think this could easily be worked around with Alex saying it’s fine to not enter, but then each girl who would sign up reads that they may get partnered up with a random girl  and have each girl think about it before finally accepting. For a prize he could do something like give them no weigh ins or chores for a week or even maybe a “get out of the punishment room” free card for a one time slip up. They couldn’t do anything on purpose for it to be used but an “oopsie” situation could be worth it. 

3 hours ago, Mal said:

Second, Alex is a fairly measured guy. Meaning, I don’t think he would just willy nilly take power from Emma (someone who earned the right to lead through her action and her attitude) just because someone else won a contest.

You can always have it so if Emma is not in the game and keeps her top status.  Alex could make it so they have level 5 freedoms but are still their level they’re at before the contest started, so the two winners still have to obey Emma by the end if you decide to do the level 5 reward. This can also help Alex develop stronger bonds with girls that have just arrived like dove or have had a bad history in the harem like Bella and help build/rebuild a stronger relationship to Alex.  

For the recent chapter, I love that dove got an entire chapter to herself mostly and how she had sorta of a split personality thing going on as she said we and us. Like the darker side of someone seen as pretty innocent isn’t as innocent as we believe.  She needed some character development like this. Great Chapter. 

Edited by lazyninjas

Guest Backerton

I agree on Ari’s dialogue, maybe say “I am...kitty”  or “Ari...kitty.”  I know it’s having someone speak in third person again but it would be in a more mischievous way than full sentences.

This isn’t an official reply. I just wanted to pop on to address a concern that apparently a bunch of you guys had. When Ari said to Dove, “I am...kitten.” She wasn’t calling herself a kitten, she was playfully referring to Dove as a kitten. I guess that wasn’t clear, so I apologize for that, and I hope this clears things up...

Man it has been a while! First off congrats Mal for hitting 39 chapters of this beast of a story very well done!. Second, damn has this story evolved. From what was basically just a basic harem fic to basically an artform in smut. That’s awesome. From what I remember there was poll on the last two additions to the harem. Is there any news on that plot thread?

Hey there gang! I just wanted to pop on real quick because, as Joe pointed out, Billion Dollar Harem has just hit 150,000 dragon prints! I won’t go into a lot of mushy stuff this time around, but, I do want to thank all of you guys for reading along and offering up your comments, criticisms and suggestions over these past few years. I also want to especially give a shout out and a huge thank you to my editor, you know who you are! Thanks so much, my friend!

I also wanted to announce there will be a fan poll in the works for hitting this milestone! But, before that, I thought I should clear up the resolution to the last poll. I never officially announced it, but I closed the voting on it a while back after it seemed most of you had cast your votes.I wanted to quickly share those results with you guys.

The winners are:

Newcomer: Ariana Grande (by one vote!)

Veteran: Emma Watson (won by 3 votes)

Scene: The winner was scene 5 (by an overwhelming 11 votes!) Just a reminder, scene 5 was: As a gift to their master, the veteran asks the newcomer for their help giving him a present he’ll never forget in a scene featuring a “moderate” to “hard” fetish of my choosing.

I can’t of course say how long it will take to work this scene into the story, but I honestly could see it happening within just a few chapters, depending on how long it takes to wrap up the current day/events… My guess would be within 3-4 chapters.

Now, here is my plan for the new poll. Since it seems at least some of you really like lazyninjas idea, and I know I think its pretty cool, I want to try and incorporate it. But, here is the caveat, there is no way I could write a smut scene(s) depicting the entire sex competition. Mostly, this is because it would probably take 2-3 chapters just for that one thing. With 5 pairings, then the grand finale that right there is a serious page commitment. I’m simply not willing to commit that much of my time for what would basically amount to a small side plot. But, I want to stay true to what lazyninjas proposed. So, here is my idea.

1. I will generate 5 random pairings (this won’t occur until after the final two ladies are announced. Which will, by the way, delay the implementation of this poll at least until a few chapters after all the ladies have arrived in the harem. Which could right there mean that this scene won’t happen for 8 or 9 maybe even 12 chapters...  (Random pairings will be determined by me using dice)
  2. I’ll have you guys vote on which pairing should win the competition. (Those pairs which didn’t win will receive a much shorter synopsis of their attempt to seduce Alex, which I would feature as part of a different chapter.)
  3. The winning pair will get a featured section of a chapter where I detail how/what they did to win. Then that lucky couple will be included in a second scene with Alex being more intimately involved. I would imagine this scenario right here would take one entire chapter to put together.

Alternatively, if you guys don’t want to wait that long for the next poll to be featured in the story, I could create some different scenarios similar to those I’ve created in the past and just have  you guys vote on those. So, for the first stage of this poll, here is what I want you guys to vote on:

1. Sex Competition (assuming the caveats I’ve detailed above)
  2. Standard Poll created by me

In a month or so, I’ll announce the winner and then create a poll for you guys to vote on. (keep in mind if option 1 is selected, this poll will not be posted to the forum until after the final two girls are announced). As always, please do  email me with your votes if you don’t feel comfortable posting them here in the forum. If you have any questions, email me or post them to the forum. I will be more active here this next month in an attempt to resolve this poll.

Once again, thank you guys so much for 150,000 dragon prints! You guys mean the world to me and have fun with the voting!

Till next time,

-Mal

I’ve always been on board with your reasons to not have some sort of competition. Namely, normal people don’t just willingly have hot, public lesbian sex with a randomly chosen person. And this story is very grounded. So it would seem out of tune with the rest of the story. Also, it would be weird to have two characters who’ve had relationship drama just turn that off like a switch and go to being very intimate in front of everyone. 

On the other hand, many of the girls are getting to a point of depravation where they would be willing to do whatever Alex told them to. And you’ve done a great job getting them there. Like the original five would all be willing to do this on a whim (at this point in the story). And, of course, you have quite a bit of time to break the newer girls. So a competition might be a way to have a plot spike of sorts like the pool orgy/ to spice things up. After all, this is a fantasy series where the goal is for you to have hot women do whatever you want them to do. 

That said, I feel more strongly against a competition than for it (to keep the story as grounded as possible). So my vote goes for option number 2 (Standard Poll), though I’m guessing many people will vote in favor of something as hot and wonky as a competition. Thanks Mal! 

I think that a competition would be really good. I think the girls can turn off their inhibitions for a fun, special day just like they did for the pool orgy. 

Gotta go with what's hot, what escalates the story, and what degrades the characters the most. I'll vote option 1 and put my trust in Mal to do a great job with it. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.