Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Well it’s very good to see you still reply to this thread.  First off, I’d like to thank you with the power of a billion people for this story.  It’s so excellently written that, no pun intended, I can’t put it into words.  I’d come across this story probably over a year ago but only read part of the first chapter and then forgot about it.  Oh how stupid I was.  I finally got around to reading it, expecting to only find mindless sex.  But the way you manage to weave this story into what could, in a horrible alternate world, be a factual story is so beyond my own writing comprehension (I have a story of my own in the Fallout category named The Lone Wandering Couple if you’d like to check out what I’ve got so far) that I can barely understand how you managed to write it.  The way Alex has planned for every eventuality is incredible.  From the infallible (save for Zeru, that lazy dumbass) African guards to the code locked doors that can sealed from a central CIC to the knockout gas to the end of the line neurotoxin hall.  The way Alex is able to play with his girls buttons like a master accordionist playing Säkkijärven Polkka and was able to turn Emma from a feminist, women’s rights, UN ambassador to the lover and supporter of a man who’s kidnapped her and 8 other celebrities and holds them in a doom fortress in the middle of the Yukon wilderness and who, when presented with the choice (rigged choice of course) of being able to call for help or continuing the life she and the others live, she chooses the latter.  Everything is so perfect that I’m practically giggling just writing this.  On a side note, I just thought.  Is it possible to hike/climb up to Alex’s mansion?  I mean, if people can climb Everest and return alive, then surely someone could stumble upon the mansion.  If they could, how would Alex handle it?  Also, do you think it’d be interesting for one of the new captures, Ari or Dove whichever, to get some alone time with Emma and have a conversation explaining how she could’ve fallen so hard so fast?  The idea of having someone who knew Emma as a women’s rights feminist find out that she assists Alex in breaking new girls and keeping the rest in line is so juicy, my mouth is practically watering.  Just some random, curious thoughts. 

Now if I tried writing out everything I loved, this post could be a story in and of its own lol so I’ll just sign off with letting you know that I have officially named Alexander Whitley my honorary brother.  This is a title that no other character in any mode of media, from TV shows to Movies to Anime to other fanfiction, adult or otherwise, can boast.  Please keep up the writing.  I can’t get enough.

Guest Bill Friese
On 10/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, XfoXshoreX said:

I have officially named Alexander Whitley my honorary brother.  This is a title that no other character in any mode of media, from TV shows to Movies to Anime to other fanfiction, adult or otherwise, can boast.  Please keep up the writing.  I can’t get enough.

I second this wholeheartedly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

<peeks up from the void>

Hey there BDH fans… A little birdy told me that Santa might be coming early this year…

Be sure to watch the forums and the Celebrity archive in the next week or so for a little Christmas gift from me, Mal…

<P.S>

I’ll be responding to your comments and giving you guys a heads up about where I’ve been and what I’ve been doing very soon.

<slinks back into the void> 

Well guys, as I sit down to write this update, I almost don’t even know where to start its been so long since we talked. I guess the first and most obvious thing, is that I’ve just posted Billion Dollar Harem chapter 36! So, yay for BDH not being dead! 36 picks up on day 40, or the very next day where chapter 35 left off. I don’t want to give to much away in the forum, but several big things get set in motion. Things which will play out in upcoming chapters. It sees an end to Bella’s session in the punishment potty, a new form of corruption, a potential rekindling of an old romance, a brief glimpse at the harem’s reaction to having a new pet, and a teaser for upcoming things with Chloe. I didn’t quite get to the much much much promised scene with Emma and Cara, but I promise it will happen soon. I plan for it to be in the next chapter, but I’ve said that before…. However, this time I’m going to try really really really hard to mean it lol….

Well that’s enough about chapter 36, I guess its on to me… First off, I want to apologize for my extended absence. There were several contributing factors that I’d like to share with you guys. As I talked about in my past couple posts for a while there, things at work were pretty crazy. There for a couple months I was working a ton of hours and being put into some stressful situations and I found it hard to concentrate on writing even when I had the time to do so. More than that though, since right about the time I posted chapter 35 I was struggling with depression. For me this is a problem that comes and goes I’ll go long periods where I feel fine, and then I’m stricken with it and will be almost immobilized for weeks on weeks. Its not really something I like to talk about, but it effects my confidence and my drive to work on anything, much less my writing. Anyway, this bout was particularly tough for me to overcome as things in my RL, (not just work) weren’t exactly great and I just sort of felt very underappreciated in everything I was doing. In addition to my mental health, I was also struggling financially and considered giving up BDH in order to work on writing that I might be able to make money off of. I worked briefly on that Hogwarts Harem project while I thought about my options… In the end though, I started to feel better and decided why not do both? I began working on an e-book. For the past two months or so I’ve been brainstorming and sample chapter writing ideas for a short novel that I could market on Amazon. This story would, of course, feature original characters and a brand new storyline with brand new characters and some brand new, for me at least, fetishes to play around with. Right now, that book is in its very early stages and I plan to give some brief updates as progress on it advances. In the mean time I don’t really want to let you guys down, I did after all promise to finish Billion Dollar Harem. So, as of right now, I’m moving forward with the following plan. I’m going to try to put out 1 chapter of BDH every month, although from here on out I’ll be aiming for a soft chapter page limit of around 15 pages instead of 20. If I can write a shorten chapter in 2 weeks, that will leave me 2 weeks to work on my e-book. Its my hope, that in a year or so I’ll have BDH finished, and an e-book ready for publishing. Now, I’m notorious for missing deadlines, so that timeline is definitely not set in stone. But I’m a man who likes to have a plan...and for now that is it lol!

Lastly, I’d like to take a moment to thank everyone who wished me well or who thought about me over the holidays, or who reread a chapter of Billion Dollar Harem (or any of my stories really) while they waited for my return! You guys are so amazing and as I’ve said on multiple occasions the reason this story even exists as it does today. Without all of you I would have given up a long time ago. I won’t address individual comments, but I wanted to assure you all, everyone who made them, I saw them and they helped me when things were hard for me. They gave me a little light to help move forward and I’m not sure I would have found my way out if not for knowing you all would be here to support me on the other side! Billion Dollar Harem is your story as much as it is mine and I look forward to finishing it for all of us! Its not quite the new year yet, but, I’m raising a glass (Diet Pepsi, not liquor, I don’t drink) to all of you for a great year ahead and to not looking back on the failures of the past. Thanks to all of you!

I’m out!

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Man now I can’t wait for the next chapter after that ending. Didn’t expect Chloe’s reaction, and can’t wait for what’s coming for her. Very curious what project Arcadia is, if it’s the last celebs, I hope they are my picks haha.  

Guest ROMAVICTRIX

Hey Mal,

Have a happy new year. Looking forward to new chapters of BDH and interested to buy and read your book when it comes out! You are a good author! Excited to see more of your writing. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey gang! 

I have great news for everyone who commented anything along the lines of “can’t wait for the next chapter.” Because, that day is here! That’s right folks, I’m publishing chapter 37 onto the site right now! This chapter definitely falls with in the guidelines of my newer shorter chapter format. Its only 16 pages in Word. But, don’t let that get you down. It is still chalked full of smut and interesting plot development. In this chapter that mostly takes the form of Chloe getting a “LITTLE” adjustment. I found this chapter particularly… engaging… yeah that’s the best word for it. The chapter was extremely engaging lol! In addition to Chloe, we get to see the full reaction of the Harem to Ari, and a little sneak peak of things to come for Bella. I really hope you like this chapter, I honestly think its one of my favorites as it features a fetish I’ve been dying to write for… well for a very long time. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think.

In other good news. Because of some very unexpected down time, chapter 38 is almost done! I don’t want to spoil anything of what is to come. I’ll simply say that my days of putting off writing the Alex, Emma, Cara, BDSM scene, you know, the one you guys voted on like forever ago are finally over! I can’t say for certain when I’ll get it posted up. It still needs a bit of work, but I would imagine the turn around will be very short. Probably a week or so, so please do look back soon! After I get 38 posted up, I plan to put in some much needed work on my E-book, and probably won’t begin work on chapter 39 till nearer to the end of the month. I hope to have 39 done and posted by maybe 2/15 or so… Lastly, I mentioned a while back that I was on a roughly 50 chapter time table to finishing Billion Dollar Harem. Well, I going to revamp that a little. Since going to this new shorter format, and not being at a point yet where I can introduce the final two ladies, I think it only right that I up the count. By my guess, it’ll take around 60 chapters or so to finish this story up. So good news for you is plenty of BDH yet to come!

Finally, I wanted to thank everyone who took the opportunity to wish me happy holidays. I really appreciated it. Mostly, I spent my holiday at work. But that honestly worked out for me because it also gave me lots of time to work on my stories.

Now I’ll just address a few of the  comments that were directed at the story:

Joe: I enjoyed your comment. I haven’t seen that movie, or is it a TV show… Its Disney something right. (But then again what isn’t Disney at this point?) Thank you for the comment, and you’ll be happy to hear the writing is going very well and I’m very excited to be back at it!

Steel: Thanks! Its good to be back here in the Black. Now I just need to find a nice Alliance friendly bar on U day! (P.S. if you don’t get the reference, a, shame on all of you, and b, you must watch Firefly like today!)

Juan: Margot and Emma you know, sometimes I feel the same way. Like why can’t I just get these two chicks into bed. Then… I wake up and remember why… lol! On a serious note though, I do have things planned for them. I can’t tell you unfortunately whether those plans include them hooking back up. But I, like you am rooting for those two crazy kids!

Sazbi: If you didn’t see Chloe’s reaction coming, I know you won’t see whats in store for her in this chapter. Hint: Its just a LITTLE adjustment! 

Romavictrix: I look forward to writing those new chapters. and I’ll try to give you guys progress reports on the e-book as it proceeds.

Alrighty guys, that’s about it for now. Remember to check back soon for chapter 38!

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal  

Edited by Mal

Did not see that coming as well haha.  The harem’s reaction to her new change right after seeing Ari will definitely be something.  Kind of funny Margot was upset with Emma’s reaction to Ari when she turned Chloe to Toy.  Even though it seems like RIP to Toy, I am interested in how this’ll play out.  I wonder if Arcadia is aimed to subdue the trouble ones like Bella with addiction?  Knowing Bella, she’ll somehow do something to get in trouble again.  Finally if I’m reading it right Ch. 38 is really soon so I can’t wait, Mal!  

I love Chloe outfit. Are you going too put all of them ?

I can't wait when Taylor  and Bella share the bedroom.

What is your book about?

I am happy  that you are feeling  so much better 

Guest Ellen Degenerate

I’ve never created an account for this site before but this story is so great and you’re so dedicated that I felt I had to! Started reading on CSSA years ago so I thought you’d stopped it. (what is up with that site btw?!) I’ve loved catching up with what you’ve been up to. Keep doing what you’re doing, dude! If you were to add any more girls I can only say that the more proud and mighty they more enjoyable their integration seems to be (I’d be well into Beyonce but hey)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.