Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

3 hours ago, Guest Niveral said:

Well, maybe she would make this choice in a year or if there weren't any other girls with her. Anyway, I'm not criticizing your storytelling, it's your story and you should tell it just as you like it. I really enjoy reading it and will continue doing so no matter what.

I think the majority of fiction has an accepted condensed timeline in order to keep the story tight. Characters don't have to worry about sleep, travel time, going through  the bathroom, etc. In this case, we can suspend belief that Alex can have sex four or five times a day, the girls are all squirting-multi-orgasmers, and they don't have periods. I think the reality is that many of these character developments might happen over a period three to five times as long, but we can suspend belief for the sake of keeping the story tight. It wouldn't be very interesting if there was a fast forward in every chapter, Cara/ ariana/ dove spent a realistic 30 days in transit, and everyone had an average amount of sex. 

Guest Bill Friese
On 5/16/2018 at 2:06 PM, Juan said:

I think the majority of fiction has an accepted condensed timeline in order to keep the story tight. Characters don't have to worry about sleep, travel time, going through  the bathroom, etc. In this case, we can suspend belief that Alex can have sex four or five times a day, the girls are all squirting-multi-orgasmers, and they don't have periods. I think the reality is that many of these character developments might happen over a period three to five times as long, but we can suspend belief for the sake of keeping the story tight. It wouldn't be very interesting if there was a fast forward in every chapter, Cara/ ariana/ dove spent a realistic 30 days in transit, and everyone had an average amount of sex. 

I think that it’s fair to assume that the days could be treated as weeks. I imagine that there is a significant amount of downtime that does not get reported on. 

Guest Well

Are you going too do a poll again? I know that you haven't done Emma and cara yet I can't wait for that. 

Are you going too do a map upstairs? 

I really liked when Emma was involved with Felicity’s punishment. I hope she participates when Dove and Ariana are broken in. Also, how do you punish someone like Bella or Taylor, when they’ve had so much sex and are used to all kinds of dirty stuff? 

Hey guys. I know its been a few days since my last check in. I had some vacation time I had to use at work and I kind of ended up taking a  last minute, spur of the moment vacation.  Which is why I haven’t been around as much to address all your comments. So I just wanted to take a quick moment to  respond to the comments and give a quick update. First, because of the vacation, I haven't’ really  been working on my writing, in so much as actually sitting at the computer and typing… But I have done quite a bit of thinking about how Chapter 2 of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular and Chapter 32 of Billion Dollar Harem will progress. Therefore, I’m still confidant I can put them both out in good time. Here in the next week and a half, two weeks, I’ll work on EWBS. If I get it done faster, great, I’ll put it out once it’s done. If I end up hitting a snag with it, I’ll move on to working on BDH. Either way, I will make sure I’ve got BDH 32 out before the end of June. (My guess would be that it’ll be closer to mid-June), but I really don’t like tying myself down with hard completion dates. After all, I do this for fun and in my spare time, no need for it to become the cause of stress.

Well, I guess since you know where I’m at, I’ll go ahead and try to respond to comments.

Steel: Glad you enjoyed the plot twist. You weren’t the only one who told me they were worried… lol. I was worried that people would realize what was going on right away and see the whole thing as a bit contrived. But based on the responses I’ve had, most everyone seemed to enjoy the twist and didn’t see it coming. With the twist, I was definitely trying to remind people that Alex is still more than capable of deception and that he is firmly in control of the harem. At least in so far as keeping the girls from escaping.

Niveral: I guess I both agree and disagree with you. It has been well established that the first signs of Stockholm Syndrome can develop in as little as a few hours. Granted, that is typically under different circumstances, but I think its too blanket of a statement to flat say that someone couldn’t become nearly  hopelessly enamored of someone in the 37 days that have passed. I do see your point too though, that, this someone is Emma Watson and she would likely be more resilient to such things or at least I would think so…

Juan: In some ways, I think the biggest mistake I made with BDH was to document the passage of time. The only real benefit to doing so is to help orient the reader along the timeline, especially when I have flashbacks or when there are multiple things happening at the same time. The draw backs, are numerous and problematic. First of all, its much easier to contradict myself about events and when they took place. Not to mention the aforementioned problem of dealing with accounting for things like sleep, bathroom time, and menstrual cycles.  I’ve often thought of things I would change, if I were to start this story over from scratch. The first thing would be to abandoned the use of days to mark the passage of time. Because, while I agree that a fast-forward every chapter would really put a damper on the tension of the plot, it would be more realistic for the reader to be able to assume X number of days passed instead of me forcing the passage of time upon them. At this point though, I think the best way to deal with it is, as you said, a certain level of disbelief. I suppose I could abandon the marking of days, but I think that would be too jarring an experience. I think this is a very interesting subject, but overall, at this point, there really isn’t much I can do to fix it, short of completely starting over…

Well: Sorry, there is no way Alex would let his men enslave celebrities. He has a penchant for the lavish and the special and if everyone got celebrity slaves, his just wouldn’t be as special as they are now. Besides that, every celebrity taken drastically increases the chance of being caught, and Alex wouldn’t risk it, just so his men could have celebrity slaves… I plan to do a poll when BDH hits 100k views. Which will probably be a month or so. I’m hoping by then I’ll at least be on the track to resolve the Alex, Emma, Cara, BDSM poll… I do at least have an idea now for how i’ll bring that scene around… I doubt very seriously I’d do a map of the mansion. With its multiple floors and big, grandiose spaces it would just be way to much work for a space that isn’t likely to be featured in the story too often. I did think about making a map of the above ground pool area, but unless I start using it more I probably won’t worry about that either.

Bill Friese: I also imagine that there is downtime that never gets reported on. But I think there are still problems with saying that every day equals a week, if anything, that could exacerbate certain problems, even while it solves others. The best way I could account for the passage of time, is how most novelists do it… which is to say don’t address it hardly at all. Unless something specifically needs to happen the next day, or the next week based on prestablished plot points the best thing is just to leave it alone. In a novel, very rarely does the writer tell us when things happen or how much time passes, he just moves in a linear way from one plot point to the next. If I were to start over that is certainly what I would do.

Joe: Part of Emma’s job as level 5 IS to participate in breaking in the newbies, so you can bet on her being there and being involved! I think you guys are really going to like what I have planned for breaking them in… Its going to be something a little different than I’ve done with any of the other groups… Should be a lot of fun. I think  there are some different challenges when trying to punish someone who’s already so used to dirty depraved acts. Taylor in particular presents problems because she likes being treated like a dirty slut. But, don’t you worry, I’ve got some great ideas in mind for punishing her and Bella. 

I haven’t decided yet where the bulk of chapter 32 will take place. Whether I’ll feature more of the breaking in stuff going on in the punishment room, or if I’ll focus more on the Taylor, Bella, Cara aftermath. Likely I’ll do a bit of both and it’ll take two chapters for both things to fully resolve, but we’ll just have to see. I never know exactly how a chapter will go till I sit down and start writing it.

Ok gang, that’s it for me now. I really appreciated all the questions and comments around the last two chapters. On a side note, I was really wondering what everyone thought of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular. If you like it if you want to see more of it (beyond the three planned chapters) or I guess just general thoughts… Please let me know what you thought…

Till next time.

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

A few points

1. This is the best piece of erotic literature I’ve ever read. Far better than 50 shades.
  2. Emma being give a phone and the “excellent cell reception remark” felt like an obvious trap to me. The first thing I thought of was that Alex was monitoring the phone and could switch it off at any moment. But then again I thought that because it what I would do in Alex’s position. I find it a bit implausible that Emma didn’t think of this. But her circumstances need to be considered. I would of had Alex arrange an opportunity for Emma to acquire a phone without her knowing it came from him to better ensure that she didn’t work out that Alex was testing her. But that is more difficult to arrange and there’s no guarantee that Emma would notice such an opportunity such as being left in Alex’s room because he had to leave suddenly to deal with some sort of crisis. Emma may or may not find the phone Alex has in his room while Alex is dealing with this FAKE crisis he set up. However I liked how Alex came across as being in love with Emma and appearing to show his complete trust in her when in reality that wasn’t the case. Which wouldn’t have been the case had Alex put in some effort to make it seem like he hadn’t given Emma a phone.
  3. Really liked “Bella’s Revenge” especially since i wasn’t expecting it.
  4. I felt like this chapter needed a section of Ariana and Dove just to continue the build up of anticipation and suspense. The anticipation died down a little for me. It Probably cold have been paced a little bit better so that we had a section of them in every chapter leading up to Alex’s induction of them into the harem.\
  5. If the vote is still ongoing then i vote for Kendall Jenner and Karen Gillan. Kendall because she’s young and I’d like to read about her far more than any of the others. Karen because she’s a redhead, the harem has too many blondes and because i don’t remember who the other redheads were.
  6. I think Bella’s punishment should be pretty severe and be the worst so far imo raping another member of the harem is the worst thing anyone has done (out of the girls)
  7. I hope Alex treats Ariana worse that Dove because she resisted.
  8. Why is Emma Watson everyone’s favourite Brit? She’s not mine.
Edited by TimeofAngels

Guest ArcherNexus

Well, Emma and Kate Beckinsale. Speaking of whom, I still think the author should mix things up by adding one MILF and at least one curvier girl. 

I think the best way psycological way to punish Taylor would be for Alex to put past recordings of all his encounters with the other ladies on her TV. Show her how much he doesn’t need her. But I’m sure you’re coming up with something quite good :) 

Hey Gang!

Just posted chapter two of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular! Again, this is a short chapter with a little more back story and another hot BJ scene. I won’t ruin it by giving you guys any other details. The chapter is short. If you want to know what happened, it’s a quick read. I will say this though, the event in this chapter wasn’t what I had intended for chapter 2… it sort of took an unexpected detour. Because of that, to my mind the story will now take four chapters to finish. But I do imagine that all of them will range around this same quick length. As such, I can push them out fast between chapters of BDH.

On to other news:

My vacation is now over. I got back to work writing in earnest earlier this week and now that the new chapter of EWBS is up, I’ll start work on BDH 32. Its my current plan to finish the writing over the next 2 weeks, give or take a few days. After that I’ll pass it along to my editor and then I’ll get it up asap. You’ve all had some great comments and questions and all I can say about the upcoming chapter is that I more or less know how things are going to play out, it should be super hot, and I’ll soon focus on getting the previous poll scene incorporated into the narrative. For those of you who may have forgotten, the previous poll scene will feature Alex, Emma and Cara in a BDSM setting. I know that poll was a while back, but because of the characters and the scene type it hasn’t been easy to include up to this point. But I think I’m getting close to a moment where its inclusion is possible and will work with the current plot. 

I’d also like to add, that once BDH reaches 100k views, (we’re currently about 8k away), I’ll post a new scene poll. I don’t know if the current poll scene will be included by the point where this poll gets posted, but I can promise you that I will include both at the earliest possible moment.

Ok, that’s about it for now. I’ll quickly respond to the most recent comments and then head back to the black.

Time of Angels: First off, I must thank you for the amazing compliment. I’ve never read 50 shades, but I know it was a huge best seller… It makes me wonder though, what are the sex scenes like in a big main stream novel like that? Are they as explicit as something I might write in one of my stories? I suppose I just have a hard time imaging a novel on the NY Times best seller list including things like extreme sex scenes and words like cock and cum lol… I see what you mean about the cell reception remark feeling like a trap, but if you take it in the context of where the mansion is located, it makes more sense. Alex’s mansion is literally in the middle of nowhere, high in the Yukon Mountains… Not the type of area that typically would have any kind of signal. Seeing as location had to be on Emma’s mind as she was sitting in front of a window with a clear view of the wild wilderness… its not so far fetched to think she might have doubts. My first instinct, was to set up the situation in much the way you described, with Emma stumbling across a phone or a computer that Alex left conveniently behind. But I thought the Love Test idea was much better and would more firmly secure Emma to Alex when she passed. The funny thing about Bella’s revenge was that I wasn’t expecting it either. That scene rose from my organic writing style. It just sort of came to me as I was working the chapter. I ended up liking the idea and the scene so much that I had to include it. I’m sorry you felt that way about the lack of Ari and Dove in 31, but I try to keep the chapter length around 20 pages in word, and this one was already at 22 or 23 if memory serves. Adding a scene with them, however short would have pushed that to at least 27-28. I think the pay off in chapter 32 will be worth the wait though. Thank you for voting, I’m keeping a running tally. I can guarantee Bella’s punishment will fit the crime and be probably the worst punishment we’ve yet seen. Also, I can guarantee Ari’s punishment will be worse than normal because she resisted, but more importantly because of what she did to Thando. Finally, Emma Watson is my favorite Brit, so I just like saying that. If not her, then who is your favorite? (FYI, there aren’t many answers I’ll find acceptable :) !!!!)

ArcherNexus: What about Emma and Kate Beckinsale? I don’t get it… There won’t be a MILF included in BDH. The only remaining possibilities for inclusion into the story are listed in the poll. There is one curvier girl on that list, Alexandra Daddario. Sorry if that list disappoints you, but I like writing about celebrities I find attractive, and I tend to go for tall and lean or small and petite… I guess I’m kind of shallow… :) 

Joe: I’ve just got this feeling that what I have planned for Taylor is going to really fuck with her, and should be something most of the fans will really enjoy. Stay tuned for details :)

On that note, I’m out Thanks for reading along and your participation in the thread. I really do appreciate it!

Till next time, 

-Mal 

The only good bits in 50 shades are the sex scenes. Everything else is just boring filler. The guy is hot rich and a sadist. The girl is innocent at first then loses her innocence and discovers she enjoys being submissive. The books are just guy stalks girl then guy and girl have sex girl is scared and runs from guy. Repeat but every time they have sex introduce new kink. Alex is already a more interesting and better developed character than the guy from 50 shades. And unlike 50 shades BDH actually has subplots and creates conflict between the characters. Although on reflection 50 shades has a much more plausible time-frame and is alot more socially acceptable since the girl is a willing participant. I don’t really remember the language used except that the girl talks about her inner goddess alot. But I don’t think it was as explicit or vulgar as yours.

I really like that BDH isn’t repetitive because it goes in all sorts of unexpected directions and every time it does it adds to the story.

My favourite Brit is well myself. So Excluding myself, friends, family and acquaintances its Stephen Langton. If I also Exclude dead people its Russell Brand and If I limit it to Sexual appeal it would be Jenna Coleman

Guest Sazbi

Maybe have Emma dress up in a dominatrix outfit when punishing the girls ala the red queen outfit of Jean Grey’s?  Show she has fully embraced being with Alex.

Guest JimmyTheWP

The new chapter was crazy! I can’t wait to see the fallout from this.

The way I see it, Bella is going to get it the worst, as this is the second time she’s done something violent to one of the other girls. Taylor is next, she failed to follow her orders, and it ended up being even worse than Alex predicted.

Cara should not be punished, she’s already been raped, and Alex (her Master) was encouraging her pursuit of Taylor at the pool party.  In fact, given the circumstances, she probably deserves extra gentle treatment for a while.

3rd Spot: Alexandra Daddario – simply too hot not to get my vote :drool:

4th spot: Elsa Hosk – Karen Gillan ran away with spot 4, and Elsa deserves some support

Guest Alpa

I wonder if Bella will become the slave to Chloe for at least part of her punishment for her actions, along with being ‘gifted’ to the guards for another session like her last one. As far as the favourite Brits go, it’ll be a pretty much neck and neck race between Emma Watson and Sophie Turner, although that might be an interesting poll, on who is peoples favourite sexy/seductive Brits are. And, for curiosities sake, how’s the Orb of Janus coming along?

Guest Backerton

Bella could become a sensory deprived (sight, sound, smell) gimp for her punishment.  Electronic ear pieces that could be activated so she could hear, but turned off she can’t hear anything.  Can be a short or long punishment with Taylor and Cara in charge of her, and a warning to the new girls.

Guest Bill Friese
On 6/7/2018 at 9:23 PM, Guest Backerton said:

Bella could become a sensory deprived (sight, sound, smell) gimp for her punishment.  Electronic ear pieces that could be activated so she could hear, but turned off she can’t hear anything.  Can be a short or long punishment with Taylor and Cara in charge of her, and a warning to the new girls.

Perhaps adding Taylor’s music to the headphone might be even crueler. 

Lol TimeofAngels, I didn’t even get a chance to post here yet… Are you following me…? <looks around anxiously> phew, I would have been really freaked out if you’d been there.

Yes! As TimeofAngels said, the new chapter is here! I’m really short on time, its really late...early depending on your point of view so I’m gonna keep this short for now. Chapter 32 is a two parter so please don’t be disappointed if everything you wanted to see wasn’t in this chapter. If I had detailed all of day 38 it would be like a fifty page chapter…. As is, there is definitely some good stuff here, with more to come in chapter 33. I think because of that I’m going to go straight to work on chapter 33 and leave chapter 3 of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular till later. I have plenty of time for writing right now, so I’m really hoping I can push 33 out in 2-3 weeks, maybe even by the end of June.. we’ll just have to see…

I’ll be back on later to address all the awesome comments of the past few days, but for now, I have to get going...bed is calling my name…

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Steel

Gotta say I’m not much of a fan of the Human Toilet concept. Just…. certain types of bodily functions I would prefer remain private, even in a setting like this. I understand it makes sense in the story and I am not criticizing your choice, it’s just not to my tastes is all. Beyond that, I really liked everything else.

Mal, have you ever thought of a spinoff series/shorts of fantasies that the girls of BDH have? For instance, you talked about having your Felicity story with Gal Gadot potentially be a fantasy of Felicity’s that happens within the story. Taylor could imagine having Alex all to herself or Chloe could get off on watching the other girls get raped as much as she wanted. 

It would allow you to 1) escape the gritty realism and narative limitations of BDH, 2) put the girls in different, more relatable situations (nightclubs, beaches, bars, concerts, etc) and in a variety of geographic locations, 3) to have a plausible reason for them to be slutty without having to establish the characters anew every time, 4) just have some creative freedom to not worry about inter-chapter connections, plotholes, and longer story arcs. 

In short, you could take your favorite characters, the time you’ve spent developing them, and the relationships they’ve developed, and put them back in the bigger world where you have more creative options. Just a thought on a fun way to get inside the heads of the ladies while exploring ground that is out of bounds for BDH. 

Guest Bill Friese
3 hours ago, Juan said:

Mal, have you ever thought of a spinoff series/shorts of fantasies that the girls of BDH have? For instance, you talked about having your Felicity story with Gal Gadot potentially be a fantasy of Felicity’s that happens within the story. Taylor could imagine having Alex all to herself or Chloe could get off on watching the other girls get raped as much as she wanted. 

It would allow you to 1) escape the gritty realism and narative limitations of BDH, 2) put the girls in different, more relatable situations (nightclubs, beaches, bars, concerts, etc) and in a variety of geographic locations, 3) to have a plausible reason for them to be slutty without having to establish the characters anew every time, 4) just have some creative freedom to not worry about inter-chapter connections, plotholes, and longer story arcs. 

In short, you could take your favorite characters, the time you’ve spent developing them, and the relationships they’ve developed, and put them back in the bigger world where you have more creative options. Just a thought on a fun way to get inside the heads of the ladies while exploring ground that is out of bounds for BDH. 

I’d be in favor of that!

Ok gang, just gonna pop on here to address the comments of late. For now, all I’ll say about the current chapter is this: I know that the punishment /fetish I used for Bella isn’t everyone’s thing. In fact, I pretty much knew most people wouldn’t like it. I used it because of that. I wanted to show how angry Alex was with her by doing something so terrible to her that hopefully no one would ever think to replicate her crimes. There will be a little more of it in chapter 33, and if its not your thing, I get why you might skip those parts. But keep in mind that however much it repulses you, you’re not there… put yourself in Bella’s shoes and ask yourself, if you were her would you ever considering putting a toe out of place ever again… That’s whey Alex did it. Not because he’s into that fetish but to put Bella in her place, hopefully for the last time.

On to you guys:

TimeofAngels: If 50 shades has no subplot or character development, it baffles me how it ever got on the NY Times Bestseller list… I guess that’s something so say about horny housewives sitting at home alone all day with nothing to do but tickle the little man in the pink canoe… lol… Again, I really appreciate the compliment that my work could come anywhere close to that level of success. I love keeping things fresh, trying new ideas out and at least attempting to keep the readers on their toes with unexpected plot lines. I only hope that one day I can produce a work that actually makes me some of that $$$$! As to your favorite Brit...I get those others, but Jenna Coleman… really? Isn’t she widely regarded as the worst of the Doctor’s companions? She’s cute, I suppose that is true, but I honestly think Felicity Jones, Emma Watson and Cara Delevingne are way more attractive… What do you think about Alexina Graham, the VS supermodel? She’s from Nottingham and I think she’s super fine.

SWSam: The poll is still opened, and thank you for voting. Maybe someone will go back through the thread and post the current results? I have a tally sheet somewhere, but as making my final decision is still a long ways off, I haven’t looked at for quite sometime.

Sazbi: While I do think that would be pretty hot, I don’t really know that its Emma’s style. But I will say this, I do plan on trying to describe her outfit every day from now on. As level 5, she can dress however she likes as long as its sexy, so she’ll be coming out in hot sexy clothes all the time.

JimmyTheWP: I’m glad you enjoyed chapter 31. I hope 32 has begun to live up to what you wanted to see as far as punishments go. I definitely think Bella’s will be the worst by far. But I think what I have in store for Taylor is going to be fun and terrible in its own interesting way. Also, I totally agree that Cara shouldn’t be punished, and she won’t be. Finally, thanks for casting your vote.

Alpa: I’m not sure why Alex would gift Bella to Chloe and not Cara as a slave in retribution for her actions. Although it would be interesting to see what Cara would do if given Bella as a slave for a day or two. Most likely it would end up being violent and potentially hurting her which isn’t what he wants. He wants her to learn a lesson, not end up with broken ribs...As to the idea with the guards, while visually , for the readers, that would be a great punishment, I have to wonder if it didn’t work last time why Alex would think it would work this time… Maybe the fact that Chloe wouldn’t be there watching might make it a more impactful punishment. Its an interesting idea, but I think a punishment where the whole harem takes part in teaching her a lesson will either work wonders, or it’s going to backfire horribly… We’ll just have to see :) As for favorite Brits, I like your choices, though sometimes, maybe it depends on her makeup or the lighting...I don’t know...but sometimes she looks really damn hot and sometimes she’s just eeehhh… Emma of course to me is always hot… Finally about Orb of Janus. I kind of ended up putting it on the backburner because working on those chapters takes so much time away from BDH. Maybe this summer with my increased writing time I’ll get a second chapter out…. I want to finish up Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular before I consider it though. (Should be 2 more chapters on it). I also have a Rob Zombie / House of 1000 Corpses inspired story in the very early stages of writing. Not sure I want to reveal yet who my celebrity star is or anymore info on it at this time though…

Backerton: I like this idea a lot. I had already decided what her punishment was going to be before you posted, but maybe I’ll use something like this at a later time. Although, if you think about it, the port-a-potty, when the restroom is empty is sort of like a sensory deprivation chamber, no lights, no sound. She certainly would keep her mouth closed, so no taste. Just a terrible smell and the unsettling feeling of the liquid and other things floating around her….

BillFriese: Great idea to add Taylor’s music as the only outside sensation…

Well: if you mean to add those girls as the guard’s slaves. I still have to say no. Its simply not worth the risk for Alex. His guards get to fuck celebrities when they are being punished and they have all different kinds of slaves when the celebrities aren’t in the punishment room. Besides that, I personally have never seen Big Brother or Eurovision, is that a TV show? So I definitely wouldn’t add them.  I guess the bottom line here is, giving the guards celebrity slaves would add a whole new, very unmanageable level of complexity to an already  very demanding set of circumstances. I can’t even begin to think how I could incorporate the addition of a whole new group of celebrities added to this, especially when that addition would take the story away from the main character to focus on side characters.

Steel: I get why you wouldn’t like it. Its not a fetish of mine either…. I mean not really. I’m a fan of degradation (as some of you might have guessed lol) so from the point of view that getting pissed on is degrading I kind of like it… I mean its still disgusting but the psychological ramifications on those its happening to is pretty hot.  Really glad you liked the rest of the story!

Juan: Great idea! I actually think this would be pretty fun. The biggest problem I see with it is how to incorporate it. Well that and the time it would take away from me working on BDH. The problem with incorporation, is do I put one of these dreamscapes as a chapter of BDH? Like a solo side chapter to the main story. In which case I have to consider how it adds to the story. What it gives the reader, (aside from the obvious) to include it. If I instead put it off on its own as a “brand new story” the problem becomes context and viewership. People who stumble on the story who haven’t read BDH will be wondering what the hell is going on. While not everyone who reads BDH will find these side chapters or feel inclined to seek them out. Its  a good idea and maybe I’ll think about playing with it at some point. But with everything else I have going on, from a writing perspective it just doesn’t seem like the best use of my time.

Zoetrope: Thank you for the compiment. Some of my very favorite interactions in the story have been with Chloe. She’s actually one of my favorite characters. As to the new stuff with Dove, I’m a huge fan of corruption, degradation and humiliation… of pushing people inches… What I mean by that is I hate when I read a story and five/six paragraphs in the character has succumbed… become a mindless, witless slave to desire… I find it wholely unbelievable and it really serves to take me out of the story. People who fall don’t do so overnight. When people change, they do so by degrees, slowly over the course of years. Now, admittedly, I fucked up the timeline of my story. I look at it as my biggest failure with BDH, but I still think the slow fall is apart of it. I guess what I’m getting at with the interactions with Dove are this: Imagine if you will, you were thrust into this situation. You’ve been kidnapped. Shown what happens to people who disobey. You’re given a choice, you can fight, and end up like them, or you can give in and while you won’t come out unscathed, your experience will be far less harrowing. What do you do...of course, you make the choice nearly every rational being would. You give in. So when Emma is fondling Dove, when Alex is forcing her to do something she obviously doesn’t want to do… that hesitation...that unwillingness is sooo hot. But whats fun about it is familiarity….the more you do something unspeakable, the easier it is to do it again… Then, pretty soon, that line you said you’d never cross is just a little further out… you go a little further and a little further…. till the next thing you know, you are that mindless, witless slave to desire…. That fall from grace….I find that shit sooo bleeding hot its almost beyond belief. 

Ok gang, I hope that answers everyone’s questions and address all their comments. I hope you’ll keep them coming for chapter 32. As I said in my earlier post, I plan to dive right back into BDH 33 and put Emma Watson’s Blowbang spectacular on hold for a bit. I hope to have 33 ready by then end of June but if not I do think i’ll be early in July...we’ll just have to see how it works out.

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.