Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Even better, Sazbi, I’m releasing it right freaking now! Ok guys, Chapter 29 is up and ready for reading. This chapter as I said is all about the much touted fast-forward. As such, it is kind of summery heavy. What does that mean, exactly? Well it means there’s a lot of “this girl did this” type of stuff. The main reason I went this route is because with so much stuff going on, I felt it was important for us to keep a close eye on what each girl is up to during all four days that pass. Although the chapter is summery heavy, there are quite a few character development moments and of course good ol fashioned smut :) . There’s some good stuff with Taylor and Margot and Cara and Felicity. We even get a little teaser of things going on with Chloe. Bella is, sadly a little quiet, but I think there are good things in the work for her. In addition, we see a bit more of how things progress with our newest of the newbies.

Chapter 30 will see the return of Emma. Yay!!! We’ll also see the culmination of a scene that begins in 29. I also plan to include a little bit of our newbies getting settled in. Because of how much stuff I have planned for chapter 30, I don’t know if we’ll get to see Taylor finally being forced to make her choice, but I do think we might get to see a tease of how this will end up playing out.The biggest event for chapter 30, I think I’ve mentioned it before, will be a scene I’ve had planned basically since the first chapter. This scene will star (section deleted) and should be filled with lots of cool stuff, including what promises to be some hot smut.

Ok, just gonna quickly reply to questions and comments, I won’t respond directly to people casting votes, but I will say thank you for voting, I love hearing from you guys and please keep the comments comments coming.

Pilgrim: Thanks, I’m glad to be back and glad you’re loving the story!

The z: So happy you liked the one shot. I put a ton of work into it. I know its kinda dark, but I think it turned out pretty awesome.

Joe: You’re hilarious! and yes its Karen Gillan :) 

Ambien: Glad you enjoyed the last chapter, I put a ton of work and a lot of headaches into that big orgy scene so I’m glad you liked it. I do plan for there to be some more fight in the new comers, but I really wanted to highlight that with Ariana cause I have some big plans for her when she finally gets dropped into the harem! Finally, thanks as always for keeping us up to date on the poll. Remember everyone this is a fan-opinion poll of sorts, a non-binding feeler… to help me decide who I should bring in for those last two spots. Having said that though I am really happy everyone is taking this poll so seriously and for letting me know your reasons for why you’d like to see those girls in.

lazyninjas: Good question bud! I guess the short answer is, I have a few one shots in the works and I’ve considered doing some more work on my CHOYA story but I don’t know if I will. The main reason I don’t know if I’ll add a chapter here and there is because writing one of those chapters (the big intense ones, not so much the shorter build up chapters) requires a long 5-6 hour night to produce. Time I just feel would be better spent working on BDH or the one shots I have planned…

Well: Glad you liked the pool scene. Not sure what you mean with the paper idea…

Juan: I like the idea. I might end up playing with it. As always, I write organically, so its probably going to come down to more about how I feel things go down in the moment. Though I do think it could be pretty hot to have one of the girls being the one to encourage and develop a newbie instead of it all coming down to Alex...certainly could be a really cool idea.

Ok gang, happy reading. Please keep up the comments and questions. Also, if you’re interested in the complex map. The hand drawn map, created by me, which shows the entire lay out of the underground harem. Just drop me an email and I’ll send it your way.

Take care, you guys rock!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Guest Sazbi

Felicity is finally giving in :).  Interesting that Taylor would go through almost the same treatment as Chloe but the presents snapped her back to thinking about her old life.  Definitely can’t wait for the return of Emma and the arrival of the new girls. Taylor saying she needed to take control over something could just be in the moment, or a hint down the line :).  Will Ariana be punished on arrival for tazing the guard?  Somehow maybe Emma let’s Taylor take charge of the punishment to see if she’s more loyal to her.  Can’t wait for the next chapter! 

Guest Zexios

Omg i love your stories especially this one, truly a work of art. I have to say that Taylor scene just became my new favorite, it was absolutely delicious and amazing. Kudos to your sir 

The paper idea is that they do what's on the paper like Emma writes  I will fuck everyone in the building in a day, Taylor might write makes me Bella sex slave for a day, bella might write  let me punish Chloe , some think like that. 

I love what you did too Taylor it's your best. Work with Alex I hope you got more like that with her. 

Is Alex going too Punisher her becoues she slap him?

Can't wait for the next one 

Guest Archer

I just found  this yesterday and read it all in one sitting. I have some gripes, but it overall amazing. In fact, it’s already my favorite celeb literotica, along with The Blackmail of Sarah Walker. It’s at its best when power play is involved, my favorite part would be giving Emma so much power, then putting her in her place again in chapter 19. That was just awesome, though I was disappointed she wasn’t sent to the torture room after what she did to Margot (I know she grew to love sex, but there are still things like Bella’s urination punishment, orgasm denial, public humiliation).

Speaking of ruined orgasm, it’s be great to see one of the girls (Emma or newcomers maybe) do it to Alex. It could be consensual, like a roleplay, maybe he wants to see how it feels being dominated. But it’d be even better if one of the girls surprised him and did it to punish him, I’d love to see how he’d react to that.

Also, about new additions, I vote Daddario. We really need someone with bigger assets. I’d also really really love to see Kaley Cuoco in this, considering how we’re used to seeing her play a bossy and somewhat bitchy character in TBBT. Another way to mix things up would be do add someone older, for example Kate Beckinsale.

Anyway, that’s my two cents. Again, awesome story, looking forward to the future chapters.

Hey guys, I just wanted to check in real quick so no one worries…

I believe I mentioned it earlier, but April is proving to be a busy month for me. I have gotten some writing done on Chapter 30 as well as  little work on the Emma one shot. However… I’ve been suffering from a little writers block / trouble getting the story going with the one shot and, with all the stuff I’ve got going on right now, I wouldn’t be surprised if I only get Chapter 30 done, and likely that will come towards the end of the month… maybe… possibly even early May. I know this is disappointing, but I am still working on both and with my current time constraints I am shifting all my focus to Chapter 30. I hope that I can get it done sooner rather than later, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that it might come later than you’ve come to expect…

I’m very glad everyone is enjoying the chapter, and I’d love to take the time to address all your amazing comments, but I just don’t have the time right now to devote my usual level of attention to this post. Suffice it to say, I’ve read them all, and am delighted with the new voices as well as the returning and I hope you all continue being active participants in this thread.

Thanks again,

-Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that chapter 30 is up and ready for reading. I was very busy with RL this month, so I didn’t get to do much in the forum, and my writing time suffered greatly. However, thanks to some spare time this past weekend, i was able to pump out the last ten pages and finish it up. My editor got it back to me quickly, but RL got in the way of finishing my edits and getting it posted quickly which is what I usually try to do. But I’m still very happy I was able to deliver it before May. As promised, 30 sees the return of Emma and focuses heavily upon her. I also finished up the smut from the end of 29,  give a glimpse of things going on with Dove and Ariana and just a little tease of Taylor finally being forced to make her choice. I wish I could have fleshed more of this stuff out, but the chapter ended up being 20 pages as is so I had to cut it short. This means, I also didn’t quite get to that moment previously mentioned that I’d envisioned since nearly the very first chapter. However, we do get a lot of time with Emma, we get to see a never before scene part of the compound, and meet a couple of brand new characters. I really hope you guys like this one.

My plans for chapter 31 are pretty simple. There will be smut, and there will be Emma! I again think 31 will heavily feature everyone’s favorite Brit as we further her story line as it leads up to that moment I’ve wanted to write since nearly the very beginning. But, because I see so much of this chapter again revolving around her, I don’t see a lot of room for too much else. I plan to definitely begin to resolve Taylor’s choice, but I seriously doubt we will get to see any of Ariana or Dove. I know that sucks, but there is just too much stuff that needs to happen in 31. It will likely be 32 before we see them again. 

Ok gang, I’m out again. I should be around more in May, so if you have comments or questions please drop them here, I will try to see them addressed. In the meantime, happy reading!

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

Man I really hope the big surprise is something silly like Alex's room is filled with WWE posters and a wrestling ring lol. And they put on masks and they spend all day practicing staged wrestling moves. Would've been a good April fools joke for you to pull on us if they timing lined up. 

Also very curious to see what you have planned for Bella. 

Edited by Juan

Guest Relic

One of my favorite chapters so far. Didn’t even need the smut, because the elogant way you world build is gripping. I didn’t think there was many more options when it came to diverse locations and scenarios Alex and the girls could be placed in but with the introduction of his mansion and some new characters, I’m impressed. 

Keep up the good work. 

And my votes for the poll are:

Gal Gadot: Her background as former military will make her a challenging and cunning opponent against Alex and if/when, she finally does break (hopefully brutally taken in the punishment room after an escape attempt or possibly convincing the girls to coup), the build up will be worth it.

Karen Gillian: She’s the only one of the second group I find attractive (tall thin women supermodels aren’t my thing). Her role in the recent Jumangi movie was great and I loved her quirky personality, something I think is a missing trait in the harem. We need a little crazy! 

Guest Sazbi

Dove and Ariana will definitely be shocked of Taylor’s acclimation compared to the video.  Glad Emma’s finally back and can’t wait to see what’s in the secret room. 

Hey guys!

I just wanted you to know that I posted the first chapter of a short story I’ve been working on. The story features Emma Watson, and a dirty truck stop restroom. I plan to work on this off and on between chapters of BDH. They will likely be much shorter than BDH, this first chapter was only seven pages. I don’t know how many of these I’m going to do but I certainly plan on doing at least three in total. If the response is there, and you guys want to see more, I might end up doing quite a few more, as they are basically just going to be smut with some internal dialogue from Emma as she slowly succumbs to cum addiction... I hope you guys like it, I think its a pretty damn good start to what promises to be a fun-filled fall into depravity for everyone’s favorite Brit.

Juan: As funny as that would be, I can promise you that is not what’s going to happen. What will happen should be far more interesting…. I’m afraid I can’t say anymore, I might risk giving something away. As to Bella, I’ve got a few ideas, but I plan for it to develop naturally as I write the scene. (FYI though, I DO know what Taylor’s going to choose…. )

Relic: Glad you liked the chapter, bud. I’ve been wanting to detail the mansion since very near the beginning of the story, it just took 30 chapters for one of the harem girls to build enough trust to earn a trip up there. I put a lot of thought into how Alex and his harem fit into the world and into what his mansion and the compound looks like. I even drew a map of the underground section… which fyi if anyone wants that map, or if this is your first time hearing about it, drop me an email and I’ll send it along to you. Finally, thanks for taking the time to vote in the poll. I’m still weighing the pro’s and con’s of each girl on the list...its not an easy choice believe me. The good news is I doubt those girls will make an appearance much before chapter 40/45… if not later so I’ve got time to think about it.

Sazbi: I think everything Dove and Ariana experience in the next few chapters will be quite shocking! =) I have some really fun stuff planned for them. I too am glad Emma’s back, she’s easily my favorite celeb to write about… As to what’s up in Alex’s bedroom...well you’ll just have to wait and see.

Ok gang, I’m out. Please read my new story, and of course chapter 30 of Billion Dollar Harem. and if you want to comment on it or ask a question about either feel free to do so.

Till next time,

-Mal

The paper idea is that they do what's on the paper like Emma writes  I will fuck everyone in the building in a day, Taylor might write makes me Bella sex slave for a day, bella might write  let me punish Chloe , some think like that. 

I love what you did too Taylor it's your best. Work with Alex I hope you got more like that with her. 

Is Alex going too Punisher her becoues she slap him?

Can't wait for the next one 

Guest PlayerOne

Overall i love the Story, great Writing, Keep it up :) For Comparision, i look forward to new Chapters of BDH the same Way i look forward to One Piece Chapters, and that is the most successfull Manga Series in History.

Thumbs up for kaley Cuoco next 

There are 2 Things that bother me a little bit thought, and i would like to share those, maybe there is a reason for both of those:

The first one is that i find it hard to believe, that most of of the Celebs are turning into sex slaves (or at least into willing Participants) rather Quickly. The Story is currently at Day 36 and close to all of the Girls seem to be okay with  their Situation after that rather short Period of time. I dont think that all of them would give up so quickly, especialy since all of them are celebs. Usually you dont become a Celebrity if you give up rather quickly (althought there may be Exceptions)

The second one is that i think Alex is becoming rather lax with the Girls. I enjoyed it more when we was more forcefull. For Example the Slapping he received from Taylor should have landed her in the Punishment Room immidiately, no mater the circumstances. Letting her get away with that undermines Alex authority in a Major Way.

Hey everyone! Thought you guys might like to know that even though its only been a little more than two weeks since I published chapter 30, that Chapter 31 is here! I am really really excited about this chapter. In my opinion its one of my very best. While 31 is full of awesome moments, the one I am most excited about, is the one I’ve been telling you guys about for a few months now. That scene I’ve been wanting to write since near the very beginning of Billion Dollar Harem is finally here. (I’m sure you guys will recognize it when you see it). I won’t give anything away, but to me, this moment is a real game changer in the harem and should have long lasting effects. Chapter 31 is exclusively focused on the continuation/resolution of Emma’s storyline, and of the Taylor’s choice storyline. More or less, we see these two resolve but those resolutions open the door to a whole bunch of new things. Honestly, after this chapter, there will be so many things to deal with it might take two or three chapters just to get through day 38. I’m very excited to see how things play out.

I can’t say for sure when I’ll get chapter 32 up, but I should have a little more time to write for the next couple months. But I also plan to work on the next chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular. Which I plan to work on next. The next EWBS will also be relatively short, I’m guessing around 8-10 pages (for perspective, chapter 31 is 23). It will feature the next stage in her devolution into a cum craving cock whore. We’ll see her visiting at least one smut shop’s glory hole, and will likely learn the origin of the photo. BDH 32 will definitely see us going to the punishment room to check in on our newbies. Aside from that, I don’t really know for sure. With so much going on, we’ll just have to see what I decide to focus on. But likely there will be at least one scene with Emma, and one with Margot and maybe Cara and or Taylor…. Its really too hard to say at this point.

There haven’t been too many comments lately, but I’ll go ahead and address what comments there are before I wrap this up.

Well: I’m glad you like the Taylor stuff in 30. I had a lot of fun writing that scene. As for getting more of that with Taylor...well, we’ll just have to see. I’m not sure if I’d ever do anything like your paper idea. Honestly, there is enough drama going on in the harem to add random commands from a third party to things which the girls are responsible for. Lastly, as for punishment… well, you’ll see :) 

PlayerOne: Thanks man! and Welcome to my thread. Always nice to see a new voice here. I think its a huge compliment that you put my work on par with One Piece, even if its only in terms of anticipation. I really appreciate it. I can honestly say that Kaley Cuoco will never be in BDH. I have a poll going for the last two spots and she isn’t on it. That isn’t to say that I’m not a fan or that I don’t find her attractive. She just isn’t on my radar for this story. Sorry. Now, on to your two critiques. I’m actually very glad you bring up number 1. I think the important thing to remember is that there is a big, a massive, a HUGE difference between giving in, and being wholly willing participants. I think Cara is a perfect example here. She comes into the harem and almost immediately starts fucking Alex, sans compulsion. But that doesn’t mean that she wouldn’t leave at the first opportunity, or call for help or betray him if she thought it would get her out. It means that she cooperates to avoid worse punishment. I mean, when the choice is being tied up and getting the ever loving shit gangbanged out of you two, three times a day, or fucking one handsome man who really really knows how to give out the dick once a day at most… that’’s a pretty easy choice. She saw the Taylor Swift video, she knows the punishment for not fucking Alex. Does that mean she’s wholly willing? Definitely not. At this point in the story I would say there are only three girls who wouldn’t leave if given the chance. Taylor, she’s addicted to Alex. Chloe, is mind fucked and broken. She couldn’t make a choice like that if she wanted to. And Emma because she is in love with Alex, and he shows her love and respect in return. Even Margot, who I would say is the next closest would escape if given ample opportunity. Its really hard to say that they’ve given up too… I mean look at the situation. They have no way out. No way to even reach the elevator without being gassed and they know that escape and failure to comply will result in harsh, brutal rape and torture. Just because they’re choosing the easy option doesn’t mean that they’ve given in or given up. It just means they prefer Alex and his soft touch to the guards and rough, harsh and nasty… Seems like an easy choice to me. Sorry if that went on for a bit, but I think its an important distinction. Now your No. 2. Alex is being more lax with the girls. They have had an effect on him, just the same as he has had an effect on them. Alex isn’t perfect, he makes mistakes. I know most people say they prefer the hard, harsh Alex who has zero tolerance, but I assure that Alex would make this story very dry in a very short time. I also find it funny that since Taylor slapped Alex I’ve had half a dozen people tell me she should have been tossed in the punishment room immediately. But, not one person said anything, in fact, no one batted an eyelash, when Emma did the exact same thing in chapter 15. I guess my opinion of his laxness, is that it causes problems, which a) show Alex’s own vulnerabilities, and b) create more plot twists. I will also add, that after the events of 31 we will be seeing at least some of the return to cold, hard, harsh Alex… Thanks again for the kind words, and I hope that helps clear things up.

ALKK: Thanks for the Votes!

Ok guys, I’m out. thanks again for reading along. I hope you enjoy the new chapter, I know I really enjoyed writing it. I hope to see more comments and questions in the future. I write this story as much for you guys as for myself and its your contributions to this thread that show me you guys are still around! Anyway, I hope to hear more from you guys soon. I should be around to address any comments…

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Sazbi

Really loved this chapter and can’t wait for the next one!  This is the third strike for Bella so definitely think the punishment has got to be a big one.  Will be interesting to see how they deal with her together and make sure they are not hypocritical with their judgement.   

Guest Well

,I think they do  chores  In about 1 or 2 hours a day. I can only think they do is cleaning or cooking. Is at it? 

Do you think Alex will go away soon? 

How about you give them dly jobs too do like painting the walls in the Colour  they like?

i love it. I don’t think the 3 should be punished all of them are in a love Triangle. And I think what Alex wish for too. But you do need too do something too. 

With emma she did lots of bad things and she never got punished! 

Guest Relic

One of the best chapters yet. You are the pinnacle of what great smut and fanfiction can be. This has become one if not my favorite fanfiction I’ve read due to how flushed out and deep it is.

I am trying to find something to critique but come up short. This chapter was well balanced between smut and character development which is how I think smut should be used. Sex for the sake of sex is all right for the first few times but it gets monotonous. If I had to say anything it would be to complain how some chapters, not all, have had sex just to keep calling it smut. If it helps advance the plot, then I’m for it, otherwise don’t shoehorn it in. 

Oh and don’t rush anything. These are well worth the wait. You’ve definitely improved since chapter 1 in writing ability and seems you’ve gotten in a nice groove. Keep’m coming!

Guest Niveral

I really liked the last chapter even if I don't think Emma would have made this choice. Now I want to see her in full mistress mode to put the harem back in order.

hmmmmm…. so what were Felicity and Chloe up to that they weren’t able to hear what was going on??? Maybe they were busy…

On that note, how soundproof are the cells/ punishment room/ different wings of the harem? Like could one person hear someone else in another cell, even if they are just talking? Or is it so soundproof that you couldn’t even hear someone on the other side of the door? 

Hey guys, I noticed there were several comments since Chapter 31 was released and just thought I’d hop on to address them. Before I do, I wanted to, as BDH approaches 90,000 dragon prints, say thank you again so much to all of you guys for reading my story. You don’t know how much it means to me to see this story grow and have the support its gotten. So, thank you so very much. Now on to you guys:

Sazbi: I’m very glad you enjoyed the chapter. Even though I got this one out relatively fast I actually put in a lot more work on it than usual, and not just because its one of my longest chapters yet. I really wanted to capture the essence of Emma’s internal struggle as she fights to choose her own fate. I really expect, moving forward for that moment to define her and to reinforce her and Alex’s relationship and the way they move forward managing the harem. It should be interesting. Now as to your Bella comment. First let me say that while I had known for a while that Bella was going to get her heartbroken in a scene where she catches Taylor and Cara in the throes of passion. The moment where she decides to get her revenge actually came to me as I was writing the chapter. I thought it would be a fun way to see Bella take some power for herself and show that she’s somewhat unafraid of the consequences and of any punishment Alex could dole out. I also wanted to show that she is very much an emotional being. That caught up in what was happening she lost all control and only wanted to hurt the person(s) who had harmed her. As to punishment, it should end up being very interesting. In fact, its one of my dilemmas moving forward with chapter 32. Because, as you say, this is the third time she’s gotten herself in trouble. I may end up having to get very creative with how her punishment is delivered. Either way, it should be fun :).

Well: If you include the exercise and make up/ beauty routines / hygiene the girls are responsible for each day, I would say that daily chores probably take up a good 5-6  hours of their day.  Most chores include cleaning. But there are also chores like restocking the food supplies and helping to put new shipments away in the storage rooms. I always imagined some of the girls worked with the guards to do various tasks in the storage rooms or in tidying up rooms they don’t normally have access to as well. But, as you said, the bulk of their chores are cooking and cleaning and maintaining the main dorm, the bathroom, the exercise room, their individual bedrooms, and the TV nooks. Its actually quite a lot of area to maintain and I don’t imagine they are ever without something that they could be working on. As to painting, I don’t know if I’ll ever feature that as a task, but I would imagine as they get settled in, each girl is allowed to make her room into a space all her own, i.e. arranging the furniture how she likes and probably even painting the walls or hanging pictures… that sort of thing. Again, I’m very glad you enjoyed the chapter. But I don’t think Alex is going to excuse punishment just because the girls were in a love triangle. For one thing, the whole reason they’re in this mess is because Bella didn’t realize she was in this love triangle. Besides that, there is no way Alex could let her get away with raping one of his girls, no matter the reason for that rape happening. Bella and Taylor both are going to face punishment for what happened. Bella for her response, and Taylor for not interceding like Alex told her to which could have prevented what happened completely. Cara will not be punished. It wasn’t really her fault, and I’m sure he will feel that what happened to her was punishment enough for what she did. Lastly, I would say Emma has had some moments of punishment. She was just released from a week of solitary confinement, which is a type of psychological punishment. But I will say that Alex hasn’t inflicted a “hard” punishment on her in quite some time.

Relic: Thank you so very much for the high praise. I feel like I’ve worked very hard to achieve what I have in the world of fanfiction smut. I’ve written hundreds of pages, I’ve probably typed out cock a few thousand times lol… But, BDH is nearly at 300 pages now, if you can believe it. Add to that all the other celebrity fanfiction I’ve written, and Its somewhere close to 400 pages! I think back on all the work I’ve done these past two years and it just blows me away. But what I find especially amazing, is the response I’ve had from you guys, the people reading my work. Pretty much since the very first few chapters I’ve had nothing but positive reviews and comments and dozens of questions and it really makes what I do worth it. I’ve said it before, but I certainly would have given up on this project a long time ago without you guys around to encourage me. As to your one small critique, I both agree and disagree that some chapters the sex scene is gratuitous. Sometimes I feel like I say to myself “ok, where do I fit the smut into this chapter,” but I also think that every time I write a scene featuring smut, that it is furthering a relationship. In other words, it either builds that relationship, creating a deeper bond between the characters and a greater attachment to that pairing for the reader, or it establishes new grounds, a testing of the waters to see if there is budding romance between those characters. So, I will agree to some extent that very occasionally the smut is there to be smut, I also think it always furthers the plot, even if its only in a very small way.

Niveral: I’d be very curious to hear your reasons why this Emma, the Emma in my story wouldn’t have made that choice. I personally think her decent into Stockholm Syndrome was so very complete in the moments leading up to her choice that she couldn’t have helped but to make it. I also think its important to remember the psychological state she must be in after living down in the harem for well over a month. People who spend that much time in captivity change, they come to depend on their captor. I imagine that is doubly so when you factor in the way Alex forces himself onto them. Giving them the choice between him and the guards. Obviously, they are going to choose him, the outcome is just so much better for choosing him. Then you factor in how he goes out of his way to pleasure them when they are together. Now I’ve never been held in captivity, but I would imagine that the circumstances in BDH would inevitably create a bond between captor and captive… Especially in Emma’s case as Alex has shown incredible favor for her. As to seeing Emma back in full mistress mode, I’m still working on some of the outcomes for the events in 31, but I can promise you that Emma will be back in a big way and that she and Alex will be a team like never before. It should really be pretty damn awesome!

Juan: Good to hear from you again, bud! To my imagination, Chloe and Felicity probably did hear what was going on in the shower room. But perhaps, especially in Felicity’s case were probably too scared to investigate it. I’m still formulating some ideas to include them in that moment in a flashback, but we’ll just have to see how it turns out and what I decide to do with it. I would imagine that there will be some reference to it in 32, or one of the other chapters that will deal with day 38, as to what was going on with them. On the note of the sound proofness of the rooms. I’m actually sure this is an area where I’ve contradicted myself before. But I will say in my mind now, that the Cells, or the rooms the girls sleep in have to be basically sound proof. Unless maybe you’re directly outside the hallway door leading back to one. There is several feet of solid stone between each room, so I can’t imagine being able to hear what was going on in one from another. From the outside, there are two thick security doors, and ten feet of hallway so the more I thought about it, the more it made sense that the Cells have to be soundproof. As to the restroom, I would imagine that sound reverberates pretty well in that room. So to my mind, the hallway outside, the exercise room and the laundry room would easily be able to hear things like screaming or loud moaning coming from in there. And obviously the further you got away from it, like in the kitchen or the TV nooks probably less so.

Okay, I think that about wraps things up for me, <takes a deep breath>. I hope this answers everyone’s questions and that I’ve properly addressed everyone’s comments. Please keep them coming, I love hearing from you guys. 

On a side note, I haven’t started work on the next thing yet. But as I mentioned above, it will be the next chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular. I’ll likely start working on it later this week or early next. If I had to guess that will take me maybe a week to do as its a shorter work. Then I’ll be back to work on BDH 32. I would definitely expect that to hit in or around mid to mid-late June.

Till next time guys, I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

Guest Steel

Gotta say, I really loved the whole bait and switch thing Alex pulled on Emma. You really had me going there for a minute. Plus, it made Alex seem much more dubious and reminded us that no matter how hard these girls fall for him and no matter how much freedom he gives them, they will never escape.

Guest Niveral

Well, maybe she would make this choice in a year or if there weren't any other girls with her. Anyway, I'm not criticizing your storytelling, it's your story and you should tell it just as you like it. I really enjoy reading it and will continue doing so no matter what.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.