Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Taylor is the biggest slut now which I love. 

I think the swimming pool  will be just great. 

I hope Alex give someone a swimming  costume that when it goes  in too water it's just disappears or see through. I think that will be fun. 

Guest Guest NR

Guest NR back and loving your update.  Emma and Margot re-uniting, if not as lovers, then as partners in the power structure of the harem, could make for a very interesting combo and ripe for a challenge from newcomers.  Now for my votes.

First, curse you sir for making me have to choose between Alexandra Daddario and Gal Gadot.  Damn you…..DAMN YOU ALL TO HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! 

Now that that is out of my system……………

3rd Spot: Gal Gadot.  Reasons: As you mentioned, she’s a former soldier.  She’s not just a starlet or singer or model.  She’s got life experience and training that will make her integration a whole lot more interesting.  She won’t be easily misled, charmed or gamed, and probably is more than capable of misleading, charming and gaming on her own.  She’s got reserve and confidence in her personality, making her more than a challenge for Emma, both mentally and physically.  She could be a great dark horse challenge against a re-united Emma and Margot for leadership of the harem, and if she formulates some kind of escape plan(especially after hearing of the failed attempt and the consequences for even discussing it), she’ll be sure that hers gets a lot closer to success, even if it doesn’t ultimately work out.

4th Spot:Karen Gillan Reasons:  1. Hot Redhead. 2.  She’s got a lighter personality than most everyone in the harem.  If she’s the last, a lot of levity and hilarity could ensue with her in the mix.

My votes would have to be 3rd spot for Alexandra Daddario for her curves and the fact that I think that the boss Alex would probably like to have someone of her bust size to be in his harem, which he doesn’t have as of yet (the name could be Alexa or Lexa, or Dario) and the 4th spot for Rose Leslie, as it would be fun to have at least another Brit in the harem, plus someone from Game of Thrones too

Guest Humble Bragger

3rd Spot should definitely be Gal Gadot just for the mixture of her beauty and experience both in modelling and acting. She also seems like she has a strong and playful personality which could be interesting to see in regards to her interactions with the rest of the Harem.

4th Spot would be for Rose Leslie because she is so hot plus she is already in a committed relationship. Her reaction to ‘betraying’ her finace by being part of the Harem could be delicious to read.

Thank you for including our opinions on this, Mal. 

I’d say 3rd spot: Gal Gadot because the characters she plays are confident and assertive. It would be interesting to see how she gets along with Alex and everyone else. 

4th spot: Rose Leslie because I loved her in Game of Thrones. We need some Westeros representation! 

Hey Gang, time for a little progress report. But first off let me say thanks to everyone who has voted so far in the poll. I’ve tabulated all votes up to this point, so if you’ve cast a vote, it has been heard and counted. I’m sure you all can see now why I was having such a tough time deciding who the final two members would be considering how close the voting has been so far. In both sections, two ladies have received virtually all the votes, and those votes have been split pretty much right down the middle. there is still a long way yet to go in the poll, and till those ladies are brought in so anything can of course still happen. I’m very excited to see who will come out ahead, as I hope it will finally help me decide which ladies I want for those last two spots.

On to writing. Primary writing for chapter 27 is more than half way done at this point. I got a little side tracked editing an old story for a different site, so I’m not quite as far along as I would have liked. But I hope to finish writing by the end of the week, or early next. At that point I’ll pass it along to my editor for refinement. Once I get it back it usually only takes me 1-2 days before I’m ready to post, which still puts me right on track to post it by the middle of the month. As I said before, this chapter should be quite fun, and will easily be my longest yet. The scene at the pool party should be new and interesting, and there will also be some fun surprises in store.

Now, on to you guys.

I’m not planning to directly address people who only voted, but I will say again thank you so much for doing so, and for including your reasons why. It is very much appreciated, and I think will be helpful in deciding those last two spots.

Bill Friese: Thank you so much for reading! I love it when a new reader joins in and enjoys the story so much that they want to tell me all about it. It really makes me feel like all the work I put into the story is well worth it. Thanks for adding your voice to the thread, and please feel free to vote in the poll and continue making your presence here known. As to your question. Its a little hard for me to answer. Right now in chapter 27 we are basically just into the second day of Emma’s week long exile. Add to that, that 27 is long enough and has enough going on that only one day will pass in that chapter, and it makes me a little uncertain as to how long it will be. However, that being said. It is very much my intention to do a fast forward at some point here very soon, perhaps in 28. So I”m hoping I can have her back in the harem by chapter 29 or perhaps 30 at the latest. I hope that answers your questions, and I hope you’ll keep them coming.

Well: I’m glad you’re looking forward to the pool party. This is a chapter I had in mind for quite some time, and I can say I’m very happy about finally getting to write it. I think in the end, you’ll be very happy with how it comes out. As to Taylor, I don’t know if she’s the biggest slut at this point, but she has certainly transformed from unwilling prude to zealous tramp over the course of the story. I have some really fun things planned for her in the next few chapters, so I hope you’ll stay turned  and get yourself ready for some interesting things. I’m not sure about Alex giving the girls some disappearing swim ware… but I’m sure the alcohol, music and fun he’s providing might cause their swim suits to vanish :) 

Guest NR: Glad you’re enjoying the newest chapter. When I first broke Emma and Margot up, oh so many chapters ago, I always imagined they might get back together, at least for purposes of ‘ruling’ the harem. If you’ve read other posts I’ve made, you’ll know that things don’t always come out exactly as I have planned. This is one of those things I really did my best to bring back around. I think it makes for a very interesting power dynamic, and also should begin to beg the question of whether or not they get back together sexually…. I personally can’t wait to see how it all plays out. You should also know that your comment about choosing between Alexandra and Gal made me laugh out loud, literally. I know its a tough choice. Why do you think I needed to put it in a poll? All the babes in this poll have so many good things going on, ways they could add to the story it makes choosing really really tough.

Anyway, its been real fun seeing all your votes, and especially your reasons for choosing whichever babe you selected. Please keep those votes coming. And just for the sake of keeping the poll on the active page, I’m going to repost it here:

Thanks as always for participating in this little story 

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Now, as promised, the poll. I’ve decided that this is going to be more of an opinion poll, (i.e. the results of the poll will not definitely decide who I select). But I do plan to heavily weigh the winners in my decision of who I ultimately bring in. Also, because these final two girls are so far off in terms of entry. (I don’t see it happening before chapter 40) This will be a long running poll. I’ll likely give it 4 or 5 months before I announce a winner. Also, as always, I’ll accept your votes in three ways. 1st you can vote right here in the forum. Just please, please please do follow the format I’ve set up, and please don’t cast votes for ladies who aren’t listed. Any vote for a girl not on this list will be discounted out of hand. 2nd you can vote if you like by leaving a review in the story itself. Finally, as always if you don’t feel comfortable making your opinion publicly known, please drop me an email. To get my address, just click on my avatar next to this, or any of my posts. I’m always happy to hear from you guys, even if its not to vote :)

The poll will have two sections, one for each open spot in the harem. Please only vote for one girl from each section. Pulling two girls from one section will disqualify your vote. Also, please provide the reason you selected the girl. Its not mandatory, but your reason for wanting one girl over the other could be the difference in my selecting her over someone else.

The first section is for the 3rd spot, or the 10th girl who will enter Alex’s harem. For this spot, I’ve selected a few of my most favorite brunettes. I think the harem really needs one more girl with dark hair. As currently the Harem only has 2 brunettes, (3 if you count Ariana). Here is the list, remember please select only one:

1) Alexandra Daddario: I mean...wow...obviously. She's amazing. She adds some much needed curves, has long dark hair and amazing blue eyes. My only reservation about her is trying to deal with having 2 people named Alex in the story.
    2) Megan Fox: She's sexy, curvy, has long dark hair and blue eyes... She's super famous, everyone knows who she is. I think she'd be a busty, spunky addition who would add some sultry fire to the harem.
    3) Kendall Jenner: She too is wow sexy, long slinky legs and sexy dark hair and eyes. She has more than 86 million Instagram followers! Add to that, she's friends with both Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift which could be used to add all sorts of drama to the harem.
    4) Gal Gadot: This tall sexy former Israeli Soldier would certainly be a great addition. Long legs, sexy dark hair and eyes, plus she's skyrocketing up the fame ladder with her role in Wonder Woman. Besides that, she would most definitely cause Alex a great deal of problems with her integration. 

The next section is for the 4th remaining spot, and she will be the 11th and final girl to enter Alex’s harem. For this spot I was kind of torn. I really would like another redhead. Bella is currently our only one and I think it would be a damn shame if we only had one. However, the ladies on my redhead list really aren’t as famous as I might like for this last spot. Besides that, I realized Alex’s harem is missing something else, a super model. Cara sort of counts, but she’s more of an actress now than a model… Anyway because I would like to see a model in, and this is the last spot. I’ve included a few of my favorite supermodels, all of who are a secret kept by Victoria :devil:. Anyway, here’s the list. Remember to please select only one.

1) Rose Leslie: She's ridiculously hot and famous for being on Game of Thrones. I think she'd be a great addition, however, I wonder how much 'fight' she'd put up at her integration. (Not everyone needs to put up a fight, but in some ways its really great when they do).
    2) Karen Gillian: Tall, leggy, long red hair and a great Scottish accent, I think she'd be another great choice. She has an amazing body, is famous for being on Dr. Who, and with a few big movies that she recently did, is becoming more famous by the day.
    3) Alexina Graham: Another tall leggy red head with green eyes. She is a Victoria Secret Model, and I think would be a great choice. She isn't as famous as the other 2 red heads on the list, and also has the same problem as Ms. Daddario... adding another Alex to the harem. In her case though, I think it would be easier to force a nick name on her. (Daddario is known for using Alex as her nick name)
    4) Elsa Hosk: This tall Swedish Model is most famous for being a Victoria Secret Model. She's blonde, has gorgeous blue eyes and is quite simply hot as hell. Being purely a model, she isn't as famous as most of the others on this list though.
    5) Stella Maxwell: She too is a tall, leggy supermodel, famous for being a Victoria Secret Model. She's blonde, has blue eyes, and is a bi-sexual known for dating Kristen Steward. Again, she isn't as famous as most of the others on the list, but she is really hot.

Ok, those are the choices. I’ve put a lot of work into this list and a lot of time considering who I would like in and why. For that reason, I won’t accept any votes that vary from this list. 

Please format your vote like this:

3rd spot: (insert name) (then offer your reason for selecting her, if you like)
4th spot: (insert name) (then offer your reason for selecting her, if you like)

Any votes that wildly vary from this format, include girls not on the list or if both girls come from the same section WILL BE DISCOUNTED. Again, this poll is not definitive, but will strongly influence my final selection. I’ll also be accepting votes for the foreseeable future as this will be a long running poll.
Edited by Mal

Just to do a quick count at the current standings in no particular order.

For the 3rd spot:

Alexandria Daddario – 4 votes

Gal Gadot –  5 votes

Megan Fox – 1 vote

For the 4th spot:

Rose Leslie – 5 votes

Karen Gillian – 5 votes

Overall it’s still any ladies game for the front runners.

Hello again everyone, 

I’m happy to announce that Chapter 27 was finished ahead of schedule. My editor returned it to me this morning, and I’m posting it now. I was able to finish early, most because of the fact that I have wildly varied writing time. This time, that helped me to finish it early, but it won’t always be the case. If my work schedule breaks on the side where I have more time to write, I can actually get quite a bit of work done. If not, I can get practically no work done… It really just depends. Anyway, Chapter 27 is a big chapter, its by far the longest yet at 21 pages in Word. This chapter sees us getting a little more insight into the new Cara / Taylor thing. We also get a bit more intel on how things could end up proceeding between Emma and Margot. The down side to it being so long was that I essentially had to cut the big pool scene in two so that I could fit in the descriptions of the new area (the pool area itself), and to add some much needed detail to the VIP room which was previously ambiguously described at best. Finally, at the end, you guys will get to learn who the two new celebs to enter Alex’s harem will be. One of which you all should know, the fan selected celeb Ariana Grande. The other, I hope is a pleasant surprise. 

I can’t say for sure what Chapter 28 will bring, other than to say the relationships and events which were set in motion in 25 and 26 will continue to develop, and that I hope at some point to fit in a fast forward which will hasten both the end of Emma’s exile, and the entry of the two new girls. Aside from that, 28 will be big, for reasons you’ll just have to wait to see :devil:

I’m keeping this entry short, as I just posted a couple days ago, but I will say thank you to Ambien for keeping the vote tally up to date. I will just point out, that as of yet I haven’t had any votes cast via email. But in the last poll I received several. Rest assured, I am keeping diligent track of all votes, and will post the results once I call the poll closed. Ambien, if you wish to keep the tally up to date, I certainly won’t stop you. I think its a good thing that will keep the interest in the poll high and may encourage others to vote. 

Ok, that’s it for now. Please keep the votes, the comments and the questions coming. You guys are the main reason I do this, and its your encouragement that continues to bolster my desire to write.

Thanks as always,

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Definitely was not expecting the new girl at all so kudos to the surprise, I am looking forward to the introduction of both them to the harem. That being said I am definitely excited for the girls in the polls to enter the harem. It will definitely add balance to the age-spread of girls in the harem. 

And Mal was definitely just trying to make it easier for newcomers to come and see who the current frontrunners are i’ll definitely update it when more votes come in.

Guest Bill Friese

3rd spot: Kendall Jenner – I think her outside friendship with Cara would create some drama.

4th spot: Elsa Hosk – I would love those insane legs of hers around Alex’s waist.

Feel like there’s a possibility Margot could snap if/when she finds out about Taylor and Cara AND Cara would use her to get Taylor’s attention.  It could make her more aligned with Emma or in her desperation, try to force Cara to love her, thus accidentally making her own Toy. I really liked Alex making Toy act as Chloe, could have moments where she has a slip of the tongue on how she talks which can get her punished.  Can’t wait for the next chapter, Amal.

For the Cara-Emma-Alex scene from a couple polls ago, is the bdsm going to be a kinky, consensual thing? Or is it a punishment room, chapter 22-type of scene? 

Either way, I think both Felicity and Chloe would like to watch due to their respective fetishes. 

I might be alone in this, but I would love to see a scene where in lieu of standard punishment, Alex locks a disobeying girl in a Chastity Belt specifically designed to edge them constantly. Just gonna throw that out there. Keep up the good work.

Guest Bill Friese
19 hours ago, Guest Steel said:

I might be alone in this, but I would love to see a scene where in lieu of standard punishment, Alex locks a disobeying girl in a Chastity Belt specifically designed to edge them constantly. Just gonna throw that out there. Keep up the good work.

I think that would be a great idea.

I feel like that punishment would only work if the infraction was because the girl disobeyed Alex sexually by going beyond than what he wanted or if they now so used to the standard punishment they actually want it.

Quick Update to the polls.

For the 3rd spot:

Alexandria Daddario 5 votes

Gal Gadot –  5 votes

Megan Fox – 1 vote

Kendall Jenner – 1 vote

For the 4th spot:

Rose Leslie – 6 votes

Karen Gillian – 5 votes

Elsa Hosk – 1 vote

Greetings from the Black!

Hey guys, I know its been a while since I replied. I’ve been busy with work, writing and a few other personal things in my RL. I just wanted to pop on real quick for a quick update, and to address the comments left since I last posted. So here goes. I spent some time editing and doing a little rewriting of an older story because I was asked to post it on a different fiction site. I finished that last week though, and am well on my way into working on chapter 28. I’m about seven pages into primary writing which I’m estimating to be about half way through. So far the pool orgy is shaping up quite nicely. I won’t divulge anything else about the chapter other than to say there will be a short but very interesting scene with one of the two new newbies! As I said, I think I’m about half way through the chapter. I’m hoping it’ll be ready for publishing by the first of March. Anyway, I obviously can’t say for sure that’ll it’ll be ready by the first. But I”m hoping to have it ready for my editor early in the last week of February, once I get it back it generally takes a day or two to implement those edits then it will go up. As I said, hopefully around the first of March. Ok, now on to you guys.

lazyninjas: Thanks for the compliment bud. I don’t know if I’d agree that its a masterpiece, but I’m very glad you’ve been enjoying how the story has taken shape. I’m also very happy that you and most everyone else so far have been please by the addition of the surprise girl. It was always my intention to pair Ariana up with someone she’s familiar with in real life. I went back and forth in my head for a very long time between two girls. I won’t mention them because I don’t want to announce who I picked here yet (for those who’ve not yet read 27), and I don’t want to disappoint anyone who might have preferred the second girl. (I suppose those who are very interested in the identity of the girl I didn’t pick could email me). Anyway, thanks as always for your support lazyninjas, I really appreciate it.

Ambien: Thanks for continuing to update the poll. As I said before there have been some email voting, but I think your work helps keep the forum goers updated, and helps me to see where the poll is without the email votes. Please keep up the good work and as always I appreciate all your comments, questions and criticisms. 

Bill Friese: Thanks for the votes. I’m really glad you enjoyed the chapter and the new additions as well. As I stated above, I hope to have chapter 28 out by the first of March. I appreciate your comments, please keep them coming.

Sazbi: I agree that depending on how things play out with Margot’s discovery of the Cara / Taylor thing it could have quite a dramatic effect on her. I haven’t yet figured out the exact specifics of how she’s going to discover it. But I will say I think the events of the pool party might effect how she deals with that knowledge. However, I don’t know that she would break quite so far as to turn Cara into a Toy. But it certainly could effect how her future interactions with Emma go. It will certainly be interesting to see how everything plays out. I also think it will be interesting to see how Alex uses Toy posing as Chloe during the pool orgy scene. He could subtly issue her commands where the others can’t hear to make her do things to someone else… Definitely some interesting possibilities. Though I don’ t if anything she says while acting as Chloe could be held against her, unless its divulging some secret… Anyway, I’m really glad you enjoyed the chapter, and I hope you like the next just as well.

Juan: Honestly, I haven’t yet decided how the Emma / Cara BDSM scene will come together, so its a little hard to answer your question. But I will say this. Its not my intention for this to be a NC / force kind of scene. Mostly because rape was an option in the poll but BDSM won. However, I won’t rule out something like NC turning into Con as the scene progresses. It will mostly depend on the circumstances of how these two girls get put together in a BDSM environment. But I certainly don’t anticipate it being a fully on chapter 22 type of scene… As to the possibility of Felicity or Chloe enjoying watching I will say the possibilities are there, especially for Felicity. Chloe would enjoy it I think only if Toy has been triggered. I’m very interested in seeing how this ultimately plays out. I do want to assure everyone that i have not forgotten the poll scene, I’m just still working on a way for it to come into being. This is made especially difficult, of course, while Emma is grounded. So this scene will not be happening till that comes to an end. Thanks again, Juan for the questions and your participation on the forum. I really appreciate it.

Steel: I believe this idea was brought up before and I said I’d be open to trying it. I’m not sure there has been a good opportunity to put this to use  yet. But I’m very glad you brought it up again. Perhaps I’ll have an opportunity to  use this very soon. We’ll just have to see. Thanks again for the comment. Please don’t hesitate to ask any more questions I’m always open to answering. Thanks again for your participation, I really appreciate it.

Ok, that’s it for now. I’m taking off. I’ve got quite a few things to do before I go see Black Panther tonight. But I will say, I do plan to spend a couple hours working on the chapter tonight. Thanks again for everything you guys do. I really can’t thank you guys enough for reading along and commenting on the story. You guys are what keep me going!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Soooo purely hypothetical. But let’s say you were 100% set on having Gal Gadot in the harem. Would there be a possibility of a crossover of sorts with Felicity’s Fate? Bringing in an outside relationship with some history of sexual relations would be very intriguing. 

Or would you just kind of rehash Felicity and Gal and have them end up romantically entangled in a similar way? Or just have them not get involved with each other very much-since you’ve already explored the idea of the two of them and you want this story to be unique? 

I love the pool seen with Bella and  Taylor. 

Alex never given  a present too Taylor yet. 

How about a guitar and becoues she likes cats how about a sexy kitty cat costume? 

3nd My vote is gal gadot. She can kickass 

4 is Karen Gillian. She can dance like she did in Jumanji.

Hey gang!

I’m going to keep it kind of short tonight / morning… I’m very tired after spending the past seven hours working on edits and rewrites for chapter 28… Whats that you say? Chapter 28? That’s right, Chapter 28 is here! I even managed to finish it up a little a head of schedule too. So I’m sure your first question is Pool Party? Is that gonna be hot or what? Well… before I get to that, let me say, 28 starts off  with a fun little getting to know you section staring Ms. Ariana Grande. The winner of the fan-selected poll doesn’t disappoint either. I think you all will really love the little section with her, plus it kind of leaves you, at least I think so, wanting more… Now, about that Pool Party. Ok, Chapter 28 was 20 pages in word, so nearly as long as 27 which was by far my longest chapter yet. Of those 20 pages, 15 of those are chalked full of super fantastic, sultry, smokin-hot, pool party smut! That’s right, I wrote a massive orgy that took 15 pages to fill out. Now, you might be asking 15 pages of smut, that must have been fun, why did it take you so long to get this to us? Honestly, the answer is because it wasn’t fun… This was easily the most difficult chapter I’ve written yet. Mostly, this was because of the fact that I felt like I was repeating myself, a lot! It felt a lot like sloughing though the mud. (In the end, I think it came out well and that it wasn’t that repetitive), but while I was writing it, I constantly felt like I was saying the same thing over and over. Also, because I really wanted all the girls and Alex to each have their moments it became quite arduous. I was constantly having to switch perspectives and make sure that the timelines of one group matched up with that of the overall group and with so much going on, it was very tedious writing. I won’t go so far as to say I’ll never write another big orgy, but I doubt I’ll be doing one again anytime soon… That said, I think the final product came out fantastic. BIG PROPS TO MY EDITOR! I’m sure the version I handed him was garbage, and I know he had to have spent several hours working on my rough draft. But, in the end, we got through it and I think this might be one of my best chapters yet. The smut is hot, perhaps some of the best I’ve ever written, and that’s saying something. So, while this was a very difficult chapter for me as far as technical writing, I’m very pleased with how it came out. I really hope you guys enjoy it. 

If you guys enjoyed this chapter, I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it, if you would give a shout out to my editor if and when you post again. A simple #THANKS is all I’m asking. I’m sure it would mean a lot to him to know his work is as appreciated as mine. Thanks!

My plans for chapter 29 are pretty simple. I WILL start the chapter with the much touted fast-forward. This will speed the timeline to probably the day before Emma is to be released from her exile. I will start off the chapter with some summaries of events that took place during the days that passed, I’ll pass out some promotions, including a new level 4! Make sure you tune in for that! I also plan to do another short section in the adventures of Dove and Ari as they creep closer and closer to living the harem life :) After that, there will be some furthering of plots already in motion, some new plots will begin to take shape, and I will either announce, or tease who Taylor is going to choose… should be fun! Now, depending on how all of that goes, and the length of the chapter after I’ve added some smut, I might have a short section with Emma and her release. But I also have a very special event planned around that so, if I do something with it, it will probably be only a start or a little tease of what is to come.

Gonna take a quick sec to address the comments since I last posted then I’ll wrap this up!

Joe: I don’t know if it was you or not, but I’m pretty sure this idea was brought up before. If I remember correctly, I kind of dismissed the idea because, at the time, I didn’t think I would be including Gal. But now that it’s a real possibility, let me give my official answer. If, and I want to underline that word IF. IF Gal gets in, I have an interesting way that I will most likely use to incorporate my other story Felicity’s Fate. AND, so that it doesn’t skew the vote, I’m going to just go ahead and say what I have planned if I bring her in. The way I would incorporate Felicity’s Fate would be as a dream. I’ve already established, multiple times, that before Felicity came to the harem, she never had an experience with a woman, nor had she considered the possibility of doing so. Given that, the events in Felicity’s Fate obviously couldn’t have actually taken place. But I do think its an interesting idea to bring in my other story. So, IF and I do mean IF, IF Gal gets in, I will reference Felicity’s Fate as a dream that Ms. Jones will have once she learns the Wonder Woman star is now living in the harem. I think that will be a fun and sexy way to get Felicity fantasizing about getting with Ms. Gadot.

Well: So glad to hear you enjoyed the pool scene. There should be lots more for you to enjoy in the new chapter. Lots of Bella and lots of Taylor, not all of it is them together...that’s all I’ll say :) As to the gift. I haven’t forgotten that the girls have gifts waiting on them. Like I said, those will be rewards for good behavior. I have considered giving Taylor a guitar, in fact, I can guarantee that a guitar will be one of her gifts. I’m not so sure about the cat suit though… If anyone is getting a sexy little kitty cat suit, Its going to be Ariana Grande :) Anyway, I hope you continue enjoying the story and please keep the comments coming.

Ok gang, I’m out of here. Been staring at this screen for close to ten hours now… My brain is literally mashed potatoes… (Ok, not literally...but you get the idea)

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Oh! I had a recent request for the map I drew of Alex’s underground complex. If you are new to the forum, or need it sent to you again, I don’t mind at all. So, if you want a hand-drawn map of Alex’s harem, just drop me an email. You can get my address by clicking on my avatar.

Edited by Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.