Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Thank you so much. I love it with Taylor and  Bella with a corset bet Taylor  love that! 

I think Taylor is in love!

I think you could have level 3 or more in the swimming pool because of the doors. I think all the people  on level 123 knows what's it looks like too be on level 4 or 5. 

Guest Ambien

I Definitely then hope to see more than. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Though i guess my main criticism has been Emma’s consistent dominant position in the harem...doesn’t make the stakes seem real since we know that Emma is the favoured level 5 it kinda draws some of the tension from the story or maybe that is just a result from spending time in the forum. Regardless it’s still been an entertaining read.

Honestly, I was hoping to avoid having to do this, but at this point it seems unavoidable. I’m terribly sorry, but I am going to have to put my work on BDH and my other erotic stories on hold for the time being. I just have too many things going on in my life right now to be able to reasonably manage doing even a single chapter a month. I know this runs contradictory to my previous statements but…

After I finished training with my new job, I began to get a bit of overtime here. Then a little more there… and now, well I’m doing much more than I care to be doing… However, that being said, I went so long without a job I can’t really afford to not work, so I’m kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, and unfortunately, my work on BDH is the thing that is going to have to give. Couple this unforeseen overtime with a multitude of RL trickery getting in the way and right now my life is just very busy.

I don’t really like making excuses for things in my life, but it is unavoidable at this point. I just don’t have the time to devote to making this story what it should be at this time. I may find time to work on it here and there… I cannot, however, make any predictions on when or how often I’ll be able to update, but I really doubt at least for the next few months it will be very often, if at all… I am very sorry for this and I know it will upset some of you, I wish there was something else I could do… 

It is my hope, (just a hope mind you), that in a few months I’ll be able to get to a point where I can do a chapter a month or so again. Right now I can’t even commit to that. I’m writing this so that we can all be on the same page, and so that no one will wonder where I’ve gone. (I haven’t gone anywhere, I’m just too busy to work on my writing). I will likely check in on the forum occasionally just to see if you guys post anything, but I doubt I’ll be posting anything until I’m ready to more frequently update my stories again.

Rest assured that when I am ready to return I won’t forget the two big fan poll items. (The fan selected celeb, and the fan selected smut scene). I can’t say how long it might take to integrate them, but I can say with certainty that they will eventually be done. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but again I really can’t commit to a time frame.

I guess, that’s it...

Reluctantly saying goodbye for now,

Mal  

Do what you gotta do, Mal. Your work on here is done without tangible reward and is definitely understandable that it’s gotta go when real life gets busy. Hope to see you back in a few months. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey gang! I know its been a while...too long. In fact way too long. But I suppose it is what it is… Anyway I’ve been wanting to pop on and let you guys know how much I appreciated the well wishes around my need to take a break, and the warm, sentiments about the New Year. I wanted you all to know that as far as things at work are going, it isn’t much better in terms of hours I’ve been working. But I have been finding some time to get a little writing done with the holidays, and its my hope that I’ll be able to continue doing a bit more here and there. I still can’t guarantee when or how often I’ll be able to post new chapters, but I do have a bit of good news.

I believe that starting in February I’ll have enough free time to devote to writing that I can get one chapter a month… or so done. That doesn’t mean I guess that I can guarantee a chapter a month, my writing time is still highly variable, but I think I’ll be able to. Also, and I’m hoping this will get everyone excited again, I am nearly positive that I’ll have chapter 26 done and published by the end of January. Its about half way through primary writing, then I just need to do proofreads and edits then publish. It might be out a bit sooner, it really just depends on how much time I get to work on it. 

I don’t want to say too much about the contents of chapter 26. I’ll just say that it does pick up right where 25 left off, and that it should be a fun read. That said, I’m really looking forward to 27, there should be some very fun things happening in 27 along with a special surprise...well surprise might be the wrong word… =) 

Ok guys, Its late...or early...depending on your perspective. Either way, I need sleep. Look for chapter 26 sometime this month and 27 to follow in February. And if you all have any questions in the mean time I’ll try to be around to answer em…

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Friends, Readers, Celebrity Fanfictioners, lend me your ear,

I don’t know, that sounded cool in my head…. Hey everyone, I’m back...again...I know I said it would be the end of the month, but I got so excited about writing and posting again that I just couldn’t put the ‘ol quill and ink down. (Yes, that’s right, I draft my stories on parchment paper using old school ink and quill) I’m not sure what’s wrong with me right now, I’m in a quirky mood, maybe its cause I’m about to post my first new chapter in over two months! That’s right, you weren’t mistaken, Chapter 26 of BDH is now live!  I really had a blast writing this chapter.  It picks up literally right where chapter 25 left off, with Margot in Emma’s quarters. (If you don’t remember just where we left off, I’d recommend reading that last section of 25, its not too long). This chapter focuses a lot on Margot and the continuation of her indoctrination into the harem. She’s still trying to learn her place, and find someone to take that journey with her. We get to see a lot of her internal thoughts about what she wants from her life down in Alex’s world. There is also of course some pretty hot sex. I don’t want to give anything away, but I think there’s at least a couple of unexpected moments, including my first real attempt at writing voyeurism. This scene was very fun and different for me, and I’m really excited to see what you all thought about it, and whether or not you all would like to see more scenes like it. If so, I might try to include this fetish a little more. Twenty-six also promises to reveal an entirely new area of Alex’s compound coming up right away in chapter 27. I think that should be a very fun scene as well, as I’m sure you’ll all see.

Coming up, I plan to get to work on 27 right away. Given my highly varied writing times, I can’t really promise when it’ll be out, but I can tell you I’m super excited about writing it. With that said, its my hope to have it out by mid-February or so. Emma’s exile will continue through 27 with only a few snippets of interaction. As the next few chapters unfold, I hope to slip in a short fast forward, so that she will be back in the harem by chapter 29 or so. So the next few chapters will mostly revolve around Margot trying to hold the harem together in her absence, and dealing with the aftermath of one of my favorite scenes in 26 (no spoilers =) I think over all the next few chapters will be very fun. Because, also in an upcoming chapter (I haven’t decided if it’ll be in 27 or 28) but I plan to announce the next two entries into Alex’s harem. One of these will be the fan selected celeb, Ariana Grande, the other should be a surprise to everyone, (hopefully a pleasant one). 

With the next two entries soon to be announced, I plan in the next week or so, (after you guys have had a chance to read and hopefully post some comments about 26), to post a new poll. This poll will be about the final two entries into the harem. This poll will be a long running poll and I haven’t yet decided if it will be something I’ll use to help me decide who I’ll pick, or if the winners of the poll will be the ladies I select. As it won’t go up for at least a week, I’ll think about it. But I can promise you a decent list of ladies whom I’m considering to fill out the last two spots as well as my reasons for selecting those particular babes.

Anyway, I hope you guys all like chapter 26. I put a lot of work into it. I  am very much looking forward to hearing from you all again, and reading your comments on my work.

Thanks as always for being there for me, even when I was gone,

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal  

Mal, great twist there. I’m hoping Alex has a confrontation with Taylor over hurting Bella. How would he even go about punishing her? She has started to like the degrading stuff, at least when Alex is doing it to her. Maybe he’d let Margot handle it in whatever way she saw fit. 

Also +1 for the voyeurism. Given how miserable Felicity has been, it’s good to see her have some fun on her own initiative. Great stuff and I hope Alex lets Felicity watch some other action with him on his TV. 

Hey guys, just checking in to give you guys a quick progress update. First off, I don’t know  if you all noticed, but BDH is nearly at 70,000 Dragon Prints! I just find that simply amazing, since when I published chapter 25 it was sitting at just over 52k. Which means in just a couple of months with no updates helping it along, BDH was viewed nearly 18,000 times! I am so humbled and and blown away by the support and success this little fantasy story has garnered. When I first began this, it was more of a way for me to write down a few of my own dark fantasies and to practice writing. (FYI, I’m a big believer in fantasy. Human beings can’t control what they fantasize about. But they can control their actions. If you can use a story like mine to get a taste of your own fantasy in a way that doesn’t hurt anybody, then I think that’s a great thing). But, now, in so many ways BDH has grown into something that I now do more for you guys, the fans, than for myself (don’t get me wrong, I still enjoy doing it). Anyway, I digress. The bottom line is, I want to thank all of you fans for getting me, us this far and I hope you all keep reading. I have no idea how much longer BDH will go on, but I hope its a good long while and I hope you all will continue to follow along as the story and the characters grow, suffer and well...have naughty things happen to them =)  Thank you all so much, I could never have gotten this far without you.

Now, on to the juicy stuff.

Sazbi: thanks for the welcome back. I too can’t wait for the next chapter :devil:. I’ve actually been pretty hard at work on it. Its coming along nicely. That said, I have still have highly varied writing time which means I really can’t commit to a firm release date. So for now, I’m going to stick to my previous statement that it should be ready by mid-February. I don’t want to give anything away, but it should be a fun chapter with a few twists. I’m very much looking forward to writing the pool party scene. Its one of those moments I’ve had sort of had a inkling of doing since about chapter 11 or 12. Back then I thought it would happen in the underground pool area. But then I got the idea for the solar reflective dome and decided to move it outside. To give the girls a little fun, sun and fun in the sun, wink, wink :devil:. Anyway, I”m really looking forward to getting it done, but it honestly might be several weeks still. Thanks again, Sazbi for the welcome back. I’m looking forward to getting back in the swing of things.

lazyninjas: Glad you like the chapter, bud. I put a lot of work into it, and I think it works really well as a continuation of the action from Chapter 25. In part that made it hard to write since I went through such a long period where I didn’t write anything. I had to go back and familiarize myself with what had happened in the previous chapter. Thanks as well for the welcome back, I hope my return is for a good long while. As long as I have some time to write, I don’t plan on having to drop off the world again :).

Juan: I’m really glad you enjoyed the twist. Personally, I think there are a few little twists in 26. Everything from seeing how Margot dealt with Emma’s threat, to Alex’s big pool party announcement, to, of course, the big moment with Taylor and Cara. I hope that you’ll be just as pleasantly surprised by how that event plays out in 26 :). I think it is interesting to consider how Alex might go about punishing the ladies who have devolved into debauched sluts. He can’t really punish them with sex, if they’re getting off on it. I think there are still things at this point he could use to punish any of the ladies, even those who have sort of gone off the deep end. I have several rather heinous ideas in mind for when the time comes to punish someone like Taylor who would now likely enjoy most of what Alex or the guards could sexually throw her way. You’ll just have to wait to see :devil:. I’m really glad you enjoyed the voyeurism. Its my hope that you weren’t the only one. Either way, its a theme I plan to use at least here and there to help bring Felicity into the fold, so to speak. If it seems like something people want more of, I could see it being used more often. Especially as the harem beings to fill up. After all, we still have four more girls to bring in.

Having said that: I really want to talk to you guys about the next four ladies to enter into Alex’s little world. I’ve already decided on the next two. One of which will be Ariana Grande, the winner of the fan selected poll. The other… well you’ll just have to read along to find out :devil:. I plan to do a little teaser at the end of 27, and for them to be brought in by chapter 32 or so at the latest. I’m really excited to see these newbies interact with the original five, who have basically come to accept their fate, and also see how they deal with the two newer ladies who have only begun to fall from grace. It should be a pretty interesting ride. 

Now, as promised, the poll. I’ve decided that this is going to be more of an opinion poll, (i.e. the results of the poll will not definitely decide who I select). But I do plan to heavily weigh the winners in my decision of who I ultimately bring in. Also, because these final two girls are so far off in terms of entry. (I don’t see it happening before chapter 40) This will be a long running poll. I’ll likely give it 4 or 5 months before I announce a winner. Also, as always, I’ll accept your votes in three ways. 1st you can vote right here in the forum. Just please, please please do follow the format I’ve set up, and please don’t cast votes for ladies who aren’t listed. Any vote for a girl not on this list will be discounted out of hand. 2nd you can vote if you like by leaving a review in the story itself. Finally, as always if you don’t feel comfortable making your opinion publicly known, please drop me an email. To get my address, just click on my avatar next to this, or any of my posts. I’m always happy to hear from you guys, even if its not to vote :)

The poll will have two sections, one for each open spot in the harem. Please only vote for one girl from each section. Pulling two girls from one section will disqualify your vote. Also, please provide the reason you selected the girl. Its not mandatory, but your reason for wanting one girl over the other could be the difference in my selecting her over someone else.

The first section is for the 3rd spot, or the 10th girl who will enter Alex’s harem. For this spot, I’ve selected a few of my most favorite brunettes. I think the harem really needs one more girl with dark hair. As currently the Harem only has 2 brunettes, (3 if you count Ariana). Here is the list, remember please select only one:

1) Alexandra Daddario: I mean...wow...obviously. She's amazing. She adds some much needed curves, has long dark hair and amazing blue eyes. My only reservation about her is trying to deal with having 2 people named Alex in the story.
    2) Megan Fox: She's sexy, curvy, has long dark hair and blue eyes... She's super famous, everyone knows who she is. I think she'd be a busty, spunky addition who would add some sultry fire to the harem.
    3) Kendall Jenner: She too is wow sexy, long slinky legs and sexy dark hair and eyes. She has more than 86 million Instagram followers! Add to that, she's friends with both Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift which could be used to add all sorts of drama to the harem.
    4) Gal Gadot: This tall sexy former Israeli Soldier would certainly be a great addition. Long legs, sexy dark hair and eyes, plus she's skyrocketing up the fame ladder with her role in Wonder Woman. Besides that, she would most definitely cause Alex a great deal of problems with her integration. 

The next section is for the 4th remaining spot, and she will be the 11th and final girl to enter Alex’s harem. For this spot I was kind of torn. I really would like another redhead. Bella is currently our only one and I think it would be a damn shame if we only had one. However, the ladies on my redhead list really aren’t as famous as I might like for this last spot. Besides that, I realized Alex’s harem is missing something else, a super model. Cara sort of counts, but she’s more of an actress now than a model… Anyway because I would like to see a model in, and this is the last spot. I’ve included a few of my favorite supermodels, all of who are a secret kept by Victoria :devil:. Anyway, here’s the list. Remember to please select only one.

1) Rose Leslie: She's ridiculously hot and famous for being on Game of Thrones. I think she'd be a great addition, however, I wonder how much 'fight' she'd put up at her integration. (Not everyone needs to put up a fight, but in some ways its really great when they do).
    2) Karen Gillian: Tall, leggy, long red hair and a great Scottish accent, I think she'd be another great choice. She has an amazing body, is famous for being on Dr. Who, and with a few big movies that she recently did, is becoming more famous by the day.
    3) Alexina Graham: Another tall leggy red head with green eyes. She is a Victoria Secret Model, and I think would be a great choice. She isn't as famous as the other 2 red heads on the list, and also has the same problem as Ms. Daddario... adding another Alex to the harem. In her case though, I think it would be easier to force a nick name on her. (Daddario is known for using Alex as her nick name)
    4) Elsa Hosk: This tall Swedish Model is most famous for being a Victoria Secret Model. She's blonde, has gorgeous blue eyes and is quite simply hot as hell. Being purely a model, she isn't as famous as most of the others on this list though.
    5) Stella Maxwell: She too is a tall, leggy supermodel, famous for being a Victoria Secret Model. She's blonde, has blue eyes, and is a bi-sexual known for dating Kristen Steward. Again, she isn't as famous as most of the others on the list, but she is really hot.

Ok, those are the choices. I’ve put a lot of work into this list and a lot of time considering who I would like in and why. For that reason, I won’t accept any votes that vary from this list. 

Please format your vote like this:

3rd spot: (insert name) (then offer your reason for selecting her, if you like)
4th spot: (insert name) (then offer your reason for selecting her, if you like)

Any votes that wildly vary from this format, include girls not on the list or if both girls come from the same section WILL BE DISCOUNTED. Again, this poll is not definitive, but will strongly influence my final selection. I’ll also be accepting votes for the foreseeable future as this will be a long running poll.

Thanks again guys, for your support, I look forward to hearing from you all real soon. I’ve gone on long enough.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal 

Edited by Mal

3rd spot: Gal Gadot (have someone near Felicity’s age, can be interesting of having to submit to the higher ranked girls when they are younger than her.)

4th spot: Karen Gillian (legs.)

3rd spot selection for me is Alexandra Daddario because I think it would be nice to have a girl who is a lot more curvy than the other girls, plus her nude scene in true detective was iconic. 

4th spot selection is Karen Gillian because I think she’d have a good dynamic with the other girls more so than Rose, but I could easily flip between the two 

Guest I'm Batman

3rd spot Alexandra Daddario firstly she does add some much needed curves to the harem and adds some very interesting opportunities, secondly your reservations regarding names; she could be referred to as alexa also the girls refer to alex as master and i would find it unlikely to cause many difficulties regarding reading.

4th spot; Karen Gillian i think she is the best option for a leggy redhead. she has also done several lingerie shoots. And as seen in doctor who is not apposed to wearing skimpy outfits which again could present some interesting opportunities.

loving the newest chapter cant wait for the next one. 

First off great too see you posting again and loving the new chapter after a hiatus. For my votes I’m gonna go

3rd spot: Gal Gadot because she is such a badass i can’t really see Alex beating her in the traditional way so it could give him finally some trouble after being in control for so long.

4th spot: Karen Gillian probably for legs and the accent.

So yeah voting for the superheroes for sure!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.