Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Wow, really great chapter. The Taylor scene was awesome. Her gradual fall from grace has been great to read. I also appreciate that her devotion is a bit different from Emma's- Emma is devoted to the idea of the harem whereas Taylor just wants Alex to herself. 

Am I right that Emma has not had sex with Alex since he got back, other than the oral rape and the threesome w Felicity? It didn't state it outright. It would seem that would be enough to cause her feelings of resentment. 

This chapter was a good reset where almost anything can happen after. So if there's going to be a break at all, this might be the best time to do it. 

So I guess Yea would be my answer. I like your idea of Arya and sansa, though it would be better if they were in their season six/ seven forms and not when they were very young. 

If it doesn’t ruin your mojo with either story i would love to you  take turns writing BDH and the one shot so I will vote YAY. being a write of series myself that people ask about and go out of their way to comment on I know the pressure to continue the series can be a lot. So if you need a break from BDH in order to keep the chapters fresh than do you bro. I just find working on a different story while working on a Waking Up chapter can sometimes help me improve the quality of both. 

For an idea for a one shot, it’s an idea i had for dove and ariana that i have already done a similar concept for so i’ll offer it to you. Ariana and Dove were recently in “hairspray live” a few months back. was thinking before the live show Dove would be in her dressing room stressing out over the live performance since its her first time performing in front of so many people. So ariana goes into her dressing room and shows what calms her down before shows, which is having sex. Ariana then helps out dove and gets her calm before the show. 

Can’t wait to read the chapter and good luck with what you end up doing. 

-LazyNinjas

Hey everyone, just popped on to address some of the comments, and to give you guys my decision regarding the one shot story. First, I appreciate everyone offering up their opinions, seeing the varied reactions really lets me know you guys have a vested interest in what I write and what I choose to focus my energy on. So in that regard I want to say thank you. I’m also hoping that some of you guys will do more than just let me know your views on the poll. I’d love some feedback on chapter 23, as I put a ton of work into it and I think it might be one of my best. I’ll address your many comments first, followed by the poll.

John S: I’m glad you noticed. I do try my very best to deliver chapters as close to the promised date as possible. Not only does setting a due date focus me to work, but it also shows you guys that I will reliably deliver my work at least close to the promised date. I hope when you finally get the chapter read, that you enjoy it, and that you pop back on and let us know what you thought of it. I agree with you that BDH still has plenty of exciting things going on and I am by no means going to abandon it. But it is nice to take a break from the same content and do something new every once in a while. As to the themes, those were just my idea’s. The poll didn’t suggest you choose one of my ideas, though that was certainly an option, the poll asked you to suggest anything you’d like to see me write. I guess that wasn’t too clear. You can always offer a suggestion when you respond back with your thoughts on chapter 23 :).

Guest: I totally understand not wanting the story to stop, or even to pause. I often find myself wrapped up in my favorite shows/movies and wish they would continue again right away :). Though I might suggest that part of the reason we love our shows/stories so much, is because of the anticipation we feel in the waiting. I’m sure that doesn’t help much, but know that I am certainly not done with BDH by a long shot. I have 4 more celebs to add, 2 new ones to integrate, and the 5 original to corrupt even further than they are now. Plenty of stuff to carry though for another 20 chapters at the very least :). As to your suggestions, I’ve never seen Last Man Standing, as such, I’d never consider writing a story around it :( The Catelyn Stark/Jon Snow idea is interesting as there are a lot of different angles you could do it from. An angry/jealous FDom fuck where she forces Jon to submit, or the angsty revenge fuck where Jon gets back at Cat for way she treated him his whole life… All in all though, I don’t know that I would tackle this story simply because I think there are other GoT characters I’d rather focus on if I were to do a GoT theme story. I do appreciate your suggestions though, and your voice in the thread. Keep it up bud!

RawDog88: Again, I totally get why you’d rather just see me keep doing BDH. See above to all the reasons why I’m not leaving it behind/ and why a break even a short one, might be a good thing :). I’m too am excited by writing a GoT theme story… Lastly, I really appreciate you adding the #thanks to the end of your post. I know my new editor really appreciates you recognizing his contribution.

Ambien: Thanks for the support, man. I agree that taking a quick break to do something else very well might inspire some new ideas for BDH, thus making it even better. There are a lot of different genres of fanfic, (other than celeb) I’m interested in, video game, cartoon, and original primarily, ( I consider the movie and television categories to just be celeb fanfic, as anyone reading or writing them is just picturing the actor/actress contained there in when they read/write such works).  Anyway, as to the vibrating panties idea as I’ve said, I’ve used something similar before, and most certainly will again. I don’t see how Alex could use them to fuck with someone while not being there, unless he forbids them from taking them off, or ties them down… either way that to me that goes back to the using them as punishment idea that I’ve said is probably how I will use them when I go back to it.  You’re not the first to suggest a sex competition. I really don’t see me doing something like that, especially with the prize being the level 5 position. Alex wants his level 5 to be carefully groomed, someone whom he can trust to behave and maintain control as he would should he not be in the compound. He wouldn’t care if that person is the best lay, or the most sexually adventurous person in the harem. He cares about their ability to maintain control. I think the closest thing  you’ll ever see to a sex competition is an orgy. I do plan to write on at some point… I’m just not sure when that will be. Thanks again for your comments and suggestions, I really do appreciate it. 

Sazbi: I’m not sure what you mean by chaos is a ladder… sounds interesting though :) I too am glad to finally have all the new celebs down in the complex and ready to be fucked with, so to speak :). I am anxious to integrate Felicity and Cara into the story and into the sex lives of Alex and the other ladies. I both would and wouldn’t agree that Taylor’s corruption is complete. I do think at this point, she’d do pretty much anything Alex asked her to do. But where I’m curious to still push her boundaries, is to see what she’d be willing to do on her own or without being asked/guided. I’m specifically referring to is what lengths she’ll go to monopolize as much of Alex’s time as possible, to make her his favorite as you said. That, is where I think she can sink further. After all, its one thing to do things behind closed doors at the behest of the person your hopelessly infatuated with, its quite another to do them in the open, to garner that person’s attention. I like your idea of Ramsey Bolton breaking the girls of GoT, like in a hypothetical, Ramsey has access to any or all of the GoT’s babes to do with as he pleases...that could be seriously hot, and very, very dark. To do it properly, might almost be a darker story than I want to write. I think the lines I dance on in BDH are really about as far to the dark side as I want to go. I’ve done darker stories in the past, and kind of regretted them. I just don’t see myself doing this because to do it right, and realistically represent his character would push me further to the dark side than I’d be comfortable going…  Thanks again for your comments, and your support. I really appreciate you adding the #thanks to the end of your post, and I’m sure my new editor does too :).

Alpa: I’m glad you’re interested in this idea. I came up with what I think is a pretty fucking amazing way to play this. I have a feeling you’re going to love it :).

Juan: I had a feeling you’d enjoy the Taylor scene. I have to admit as I was writing it, or rewriting it, as the first scene with her was much shorter and very much less degrading, I was like wow why didn’t I do this the first time. I am very happy with how that scene turned out and I think it really bring’s Taylor’s character to the forefront more than she was  before. I would also totally agree that her devotion/corruption/fall from grace or what have you is much different than Emma. Taylor is completely, and unadulterated in her infatuation with Alex. While Emma still questions him, and though it is somewhat demented in it’s application, she totally puts the harem first. More specifically the ladies of the harem. I think what all this will lead to is a very interesting dynamic of three diametrically apposed view points. On one side Taylor with her blind devotion to Alex, another in Margot and her devotion for the mental and physical well being of the ladies, and Emma, who sort of falls between them. She is in love with Alex, but not blindly so like Taylor. She has the best interest of the ladies at heart, but doesn’t care if that means sending them to the punishment room to ensure they fall in line, and thus eluding future punishment… I think it will be very interesting to see where the other girls in the harem fall in these viewpoints, and who they choose to put their faith in. I mention in one summery, I think it’s Alex’s that during the four days, he visits each lady, which includes Emma. I know that was kind of hidden, but Alex does visit each lady at least once during the four days. He just isn’t showing her the same level of affection as he was before she lied to him. Thanks for your support in writing a one shot, and don’t worry about me writing a story featuring them as young. I would feel very uncomfortable writing a story featuring any girl much younger than 18, (16-17 max), and I think they were like 12 and 13 in that first season… 

lazyninjas: I wouldn’t say I feel pressure so much, well from anyone other than myself that is. I want to continue BDH, I think about how I could advance the plot, individual girls story lines, and the sexual escapades I can put them through every day. But, I also have dozen’s of other smutty sex stories floating around in this noggin that I’d also like to write :). To me I have to find balance. Normally that falls into the I’ll work on BDH because in many ways its a lot easier, having already established characters and story lines. Though, the only way it got there, was by me working on it lol :). I really like your idea for a Dove Ariana get together. My only real problem with it is, I don’t really want to feature girls who are in BDH. While Ariana isn’t in yet, she all but is as she was the winner of the fan poll, and she soon will feature in the story. I know that’s kind of a weird line, but they way I look at it is once they’re in BDH I’ll be writing about them so much I might almost get sick of them. The last thing I want is to put a girl in a one shot and then not want to feature her in BDH because I’m tired of writing about her… I hope by now you’ve read the chapter and are enjoying it. Please let me know what you think, I”m always interested in feedback, but its really nice to hear from a fellow writer and see what they think. Anyway, appreciate you adding to my thread please keep it up :).

Joe: Thanks for your vote. If we get lucky, I won’t have to write this, as HBO will do it for me :). I do love Emilia Clarke though, and I seriously considered adding her to BDH. There is still one “open’ slot in BDH and she is on my short list of potentials, but I really couldn’t say whether or not she’ll end up making the cut. Thanks again for adding to the thread, I really do appreciate it.

Ok, on to the poll:

I have decided to do a one shot story that may end up turning in to a little side series I do when I want a break from BDH. I have no plans on giving the plot away, but I will tell you that I had an epiphany about the story line this morning while I was cooking breakfast and I think it is going to be an amazing story. I sat down and wrote the first half a page in about 10 minute before working on this post, so I’m very excited, and I hope it won’t take me more than a couple weeks at most to finish. I won’t give anything else away, but I will tell you the story will feature Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams as their Game of Thrones characters. The rest, you’ll just have to wait and see :). But I think you’ll all enjoy it.

Well that about does it, thanks again for all your questions and comments, and please please please do remember to add a #thanks at the end of your posts to thank my new editor for all his hard work.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Guest Guest Ambien

I totally get the position of level 5 isn’t exactly something to be given away but what would be interesting is that they get certain privileges that the girls may not get regardless of level. Whether temporarily or not that could cause some fun and create interesting dynamics. In regards to your one-shot I am  awaiting the read with baited breath. Hopefully the one-shot will help with other stories.

This mightve been mentioned earlier in the story, but do the cameras have sound? I know the monitors can project announcements, but wasn't sure if the footage that is discussed a lot also has the audio. Also, is there night vision? 

Does Alex spend time reviewing footage of sexy times just for kicks? Either of his time with the ladies or the time they spend with each other? 

Hello again guys, just popped on to respond to comments and let you know that I published my new story, The Orb of Janus a couple days ago. There is a new thread for it here in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celeb thread. Just a place where you guys can ask questions specific to The Orb of Janus. I had a really great time writing it, and I do think I’ll do additional installments in the future. That said, I want you all to rest assured, BDH is still my main priority. I’ve already started working on chapter 24, and hope I can publish it in the next two-three weeks, hopefully closer to two :). Anyway, its late, let me get to you guys so I can go find my pillow.

Well: I’m glad you enjoyed the new chapter. I was advised by my new editor to expand that scene with Taylor, to make it more involved and maybe a bit dirtier, and that’s just what I did. I couldn’t be happier with how that scene ended up turning out. As to the food fight idea, I’m not sure that’s something I’ll do. In someways I think its too light-hearted for the dark atmosphere of the harem. But also, the girls don’t always eat together. Plus, the whole food fetish isn’t really something I’m that into. Who knows though, I suppose given enough time any number of things could happen…

Ambien: First off bud, the one shot is up. Its called The Orb of Janus, and I’ve decided its not going to actually be a one-shot. I’m going to add chapters to it, but they will come much more slowly than BDH, which will remain my priority. As to the level 5 thing, the main “privilege” they get is being able to choose their own clothing. Their other privileges are just advanced versions of what you get starting at level 3. More songs for their iPod, greater amounts of their chosen food and drink, an iPad starting at 4 with movies of the ladies choice on it. What the level 5 really gets, is a bunch more responsibilities. I haven’t really detailed it in the story yet, but since the level 5 has access to almost all the storage areas, she is the one who has to over see the restocking of the food stores, makes sure that the ladies all have enough beauty products, feminine products as well as changes of  clothes and shoes (staring at 2) to maintain their appearance. She’s also the one who hands out the birthconrol, is responsible for the ladies taking it, and has to over see the morning weigh in process, as well as keeping herself fit and of proper appearance. The level 5 position undoubtedly has the most power, but it also is by far a greater headache than being a level 4 who has almost the same level of privilege with much few responsibilities. I maintain that Alex would never throw a competition with the prize being the level 5 job. If he ever did throw a competition like your talking about, he might make the reward a promotion to level 4 but that’s about as far as i could see it going... Anyway man, thanks for the comment. I really hope you enjoy The Orb of Janus, and after you read it, I hope you’ll pop by the thread and let me know what you thought of it. Thanks again for your comments, I do appreciate it.

Juan: I think it was in the chapter where Emma was spying on Margot where I covered this, but yes, the cameras do transmit sound. I was trying to decide if the cameras would also have night vision. My initial response was yes, since Alex would have built everything top of the line and with all the best features, I mean he’s basically Batman rich… lol :). But I guess until it becomes an issue I probably won’t worry about detailing that aspect of them. As to the question of whether Alex reviews footage. I’d say he’d be more interested in reviewing footage of the ladies spending time with each other, than of moments where he was actually with them. Though I’m sure for nostalgia purposes he might have reviewed some of his favorite moments. I could see Alex getting his motor running by watching some old footage, or more likely footage of the girls spending sexy time with each other, before he heads out to spend time with one of the ladies. 

Anyway guys, that about does it for me. Thanks again for your continued questions and comments, I really do appreciate it. Keep em coming!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again guys. Well its that time again! Chapter 24 is here! This chapter picks up right where chapter 23 left off, as Alex heads to a midnight meeting with Ms. Felicity Jones. The chapter ties up several loose ends, and really sets the tone for the next 2-3 chapters. We get a good look at the woes of giving the ladies free will and some of Alex’s ‘frustrations’ because of that. We see how Felicity’s integration is coming along. There is some news on the Margot front, and even some hot smut with Chloe that addresses a much debated topic in the forum :). Please read for more info :). The biggest event in this chapter though has to do with a resolution of sorts on the Emma front. Alex finally confronts her in what has to be probably the most challenging scene I’ve yet written. I bet I spent every bit of eight or nine hours on those 4-4.5 half pages alone. I probably rewrote every paragraph at least twice… I’d like to give a shout out to my editor for his advise on that section. While I might not have followed exactly what you thought I should do. Your advise led me to how I ultimately envisioned that section taking shape. Thanks a lot! 

So my current plan is to write the next 2-3 chapters of BDH and then do a chapter of The Orb of Janus. However, in my other bit of big news, I finally have a new job! What does this mean for you? You might be asking :). Well at this point, I’m not really sure. It will definitely impact the time I have for writing. The only real question is how much. Unfortunately, I really don’t have an answer yet. It is my hope that I will be able to produce 3 chapters every two months. But, at this point I just don’t have enough information to say for sure.

Anyway, it appears for once, I have no comments to address, so I’ll say again thanks for reading along. Your comments and questions are what keep this going, so please keep em coming!

I guess that’s it, enjoy the new chapter.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Guest NR

New Reader here.

Love the story, and the most recent chapter.  I like the ‘psychological’ judo Alex just performed with Chloe.  If she’s broken and not easily fixed, why try entirely put back together something that doesn’t wish to be anymore.  Better to appeal to the -new- Chloe than to try to force her back to the -old- Chloe(who, by the by, was a Chloe who was the first to conceive a plan of escape/violence).

Also, after Cara and Felicity, I know it will be a while before he goes searching for an addition, but I would like to drop a name for consideration whenever that time comes.  Emmy Rossum.  Prepared to give reasons why whenever you call for suggestions in the future.  Otherwise, keep up the stellar work, and congrats on the new job!

-NR

Hey Mal. 

Great chapter. I’m really liking how Felicity is developing. 

Will we see a scene with Margot +Cara +maybe Alex soon? Also how would a theoretical Taylor- Bella- Alex threesome turn out emotionally? Bella might be jealous if Taylor gives too much attention to Alex and Taylor might be jealous if Alex gives too much attention to Bella. In general, I really like that the relationships in the harem have gotten to a point where jealousy can be a plot device, which I think makes the characters relatable and can cause interesting drama. 

Nice, new chapter coming in early! Really nice, but I can’t wait to see Emma get fucking destroyed. Seeing her cry was amazing. At one point I thought she was going to get the “Toy” collar, God that would have been hot. 

I’m happy that “Toy” will still be around :)  Curious how Emma’s isolation will affect the dynamic of the harem, and her new possible relationship with Chloe/Toy.  Cara is the newest member and I think we’ll need her perspective for her first official day.  Can’t wait for the next one!

Hey guys, just popping on to give a quick update and respond to all your comments. First off, sorry it took me so long to respond to you all. I’ve been real busy since starting my new job and I have some other things going on in my life that have kept me from doing as much writing as I’d like. The new job is going pretty well even if it is taking up a lot of my time. I am hoping once I get more settled into my new routine that I will be able to be more productive, but as it stands, I’m only about half way through writing chapter 25. Its my current plan to try and be finished with primary writing round about the middle of next week. I’ll then pass it off to my editor, and if things go well with him and my fixes, I may be able to post it by the 24th or 25th. But as things are still kind of unpredictable with the new job and things going on, I’m very hesitant to make any promises with a publish date. No matter how things progress, I am going to do my absolute damnedest to have chapter 25 up by the end of the month. As to the chapter, I plan to highlight Margot’s first day, and to progress some plot with both Felicity and Taylor. I don’t want to give to much away, but I think it will end up being a pretty fun chapter.

I don’t know if you guys saw, but Billion Dollar Harem reached 50,000 Dragon Prints! I’ve been so busy, I didn’t even get to post about it the day it happened :(. Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for reading along and supporting me. It means a lot to me and without you guys I’d have given up on this story a long time ago. I was hoping to do a poll or some other big announcement at this achievement, but as I have haven’t yet fulfilled the last poll and I’m just not ready to fit that scene in yet, I thought it would be in bad taste to do another. Hopefully at 60 or 65k I’ll be in a position to do a new poll. Anyway, thanks so much for this, I consider it to be a huge compliment and I have you guys to thank. I guess that’s enough about me and everything else. On to you guys: 

Guest NR: Welcome! Its always great to see a new face in the thread and get some new thoughts /  perspectives on my story. So thanks for speaking up, and I appreciate your kind words. I too thought the solution with Chloe was pretty elegant. It allows her to remain a character capable of interacting with the other girls, of having her own opinions and likes and dislikes, while still giving Alex and Emma the option of using her like a dirty mindless slut if they want :). One of my biggest problems with Toy, when I first created her was the essential loss of a character to the story. Toy, doesn’t think for herself and she can’t really interact with people, other than doing what she’s told. This way, she can still be an extreme sub when I want to use her that way but also remain a vibrant character in the story. I’m really looking forward to diving into her reasons for wanting to be a sub, and getting into her thoughts about what is like to want to be dominated. It makes her an interesting character, rather than just a fixture in the background. As to your suggestion of Emmy Rossum. First, I agree that she’s pretty damn hot. However, of the essentially 4 remaining spots left to be filled, I’ve already decided on who will take 3 of them and my list for that last spot is really about 3 or 4 names long, and unfortunately, she just isn’t on it. I love suggestions, but sadly as to the cast of BDH its mostly set. Now, when it comes closer to me bringing in that last girl, I may ask for opinions, but that day is really far off so I’m just not to concerned with it right now. Anyway, thanks again for making your voice known, please don’t hesitate to add your thoughts again in the future. 

Juan: Hey again, bud. Lets see, I agree, I’m really happy with where Felicity is right now, so much so that I decided to add a little more to her current story line in the next chapter. I think the little scene I have planned for her will be pretty fun and should continue to add to her complexity. Margot / Cara / Alex,  not sure just when we’ll see it. Not in 25 is all I can say for sure. Alex is giving Cara a few days to acclimate after her first night. Plus, I’m just not sure it makes sense for her first scene to be something like that without leading her into a place where she feels more comfortable. It just doesn’t make sense that she would get down there and just immediately fall into having consensual mutually appreciated sex with Margot. I know that something similar happened with Emma / Margot, but Emma wasn’t really in a place where she had a choice about the initial interaction, and at least for the moment, Cara is. I think she would realistically just need a bit more time to get there. Likely, her first sex scene will be with either Alex or with Margot but not both. I do want to write that scene though, believe me :), so unless something unexpected happens, I do see that combination coming up sooner rather than later. I hope that makes sense. As to Taylor / Bella / Alex, I completely agree with your thoughts. Taylor would likely appreciate such a set up, or might even be jealous that Alex involved Bella. Bella would probably be more willing to accept Alex’s part in sex with the two, simply because she realizes she doesn’t have too many options. But that doesn’t mean it wouldn’t make her jealous, especially if she saw how zealous Taylor was as far as her devotion to Alex. One of my current plans is to begin to develop several of the budding relationships in the harem, some of which will be sexual some of which won’t. But all should propel the plot, and might lead to some jealousy or in fighting between the girls and their master. Thanks again for your comments / questions. Its always appreciated. 

John S: Yeah, I got on quite the writing kick toward the end of my unemployment, I was putting out at least 2 chapters a month there for a while. With the new job however, that pace is sadly unsustainable. As I said above, I do hope to be able to put out 3 chapters every 2 months, but I’m still not really sure if that is going to be possible either. We’ll just have to see what happens. I’m not sure what you mean by Emma getting destroyed. Its doubtful that she’ll ever be in another position of being an unwilling participant in the punishment room, or of not wanting Alex to fuck her. I guess it is possible, but would require some drastic changes. The same goes with the Toy collar. She would have to undergo some drastic, character altering changes to ever be forced into a role like that. She, right now is certainly not a sub, nothing even close. Getting her to comply with that kind of treatment would require seriously breaking her and unless things take a dramatic 180 for her, I just don’t see that happening. As I’ve said on numerous occasions, even I don’t always know where the plot is going, but my current plan is see how the rivalry between Emma and Margot plays out (I do have many of those plot points set in my mind), and take things from there. But as to Emma undergoing such extreme changes, I really doubt that it’s in her future. I appreciate the comments and ideas, man please keep em coming. I hope my response doesn’t dissuade you.

Sazbi: I too am very happy that Toy will remain around! I look forward to exploring her relationship with Emma once she returns. As to how the dynamic of her absence will affect things, you’ll just have to see. I can say though that I do plan for it to further the rivalry between Emma and Margot. This rivalry and some of the things that will come of it is a story line that I’ve had in mind for quite some time and I am looking forward to seeing just how it plays out, when Emma returns. I do plan to continue exploring her new relationship with Chloe / Toy. But I also plan to do a bit of development of that from Chloe’s perspective as we go along. As to Cara’s first day, I don’t have a POV planed for that first day, simply because I think she is still too numb for it to be of much use. Most likely we’ll get that in 26 or 27 once she is a bit more settled in. Glad you’re looking forward to the next, I hope I can get it to you asap :). Thanks as always for your presence here in the thread, I appreciate it. 

Well: Glad you liked the new chapter. I know it was kind of a set up chapter, but I was very happy with how it turned out, particularly that scene with Emma and Alex. As to someone slipping Emma a dildo. As it would be Margot bringing her supplies, it would fall to her to do that. I don’t know that she would however, for two reasons. First, I don’t think Margot would realize that Emma would so pent up as to need one and even if she did I don’t know that’s she’s vindictive enough to do it. But, more importantly, she realizes that she is on camera, and that she is the only one with access to Emma’s room, and if suddenly Emma has a prohibited item just how obvious it would be who gave it to her. Besides that, Emma took Alex’s threat very seriously, she didn’t work her way up to level 5, just to loose it over diddling herself. So even if someone did slip it to her she wouldn’t use it anyway. I guess the thought of giving it to her just to torment her is kind of fun, but again Margot is the only one with access, and she doesn’t want to get in trouble. I do like the stripper pole idea, and I may decide to install one somewhere. The question is would it be better in the main dorm, or in the VIP lounge area, or even in Alex’s bedroom. I’ll have to think about it, but I may just put one in :). Thanks as always for your comments and your kind words about getting a job, I appreciate it.

Joe: I haven’t forgotten about those gifts. Its only been a few days since Alex returned, and as I said, they’ll be special rewards for good behavior. It wasn’t explicitly said in the chapter, but Emma’s new wardrobe, is at least one of the things Alex is giving her as a gift. I have another in mind, but she hasn’t really earned it yet has she :). I plan to start dolling them out soon as Alex interacts more with everyone and hands out a few promotions. Thanks for the question!

Alright guys, had the day off tonight, and I wanted to get some writing done so I’m off to do that. Good night everyone!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Haha no worries man, fantasies tend to stretch the limits of plausibility and it’s hard to balance them with a cohesive story. I just love “breaking the dom” narratives where some character is built up and then dramatically broken. 

Greetings from the Black! I’m back and I’ve brought chapter 25 with me!!! I know it feels like forever since I’ve updated, but the new job has really cut into my writing time. I still hope, once I get settled in, to be able to produce 3 chapters every 2 months, but right now I just can’t promise that I’ll be able to do that. OK, so Chapter 25 picks up right where 24 left off. There’s a lot of stuff happening in this chapter, so much so that it ended up being my longest yet at just over 19 pages in word. We get a pretty good look at Margot’s first day running things. We get to see Felicity continue to work on settling in, this time with the help of an unexpected guide. Bella gets a gift, and learns to play nice with others. The chapter ends off with a nice hook of things to come when Margot visits Emma for her individual weigh in. I had a lot of fun writing this one, all the different POVs and all the interesting stuff going on I was amazed I found the time / room to fit in the pretty awesome smut scene! I hope you all enjoy it.

I don’t know yet how many chapters it will take before Emma returns, its my hope that I don’t have to do one for each day she’s gone. My current thinking is at least 3. However, I do have a few things planned for little snippets of action with her that will happen in at least a few of those chapters. As I’ve said before, I plan to do another chapter of The Orb of Janus soon. I don’t yet know if I’ll work on it after chapter 26 or if I’ll wait till after 27. I’ll probably decide depending on just where chapter 26 ends up leaving off. I have several ideas for the things that will happen in the next installment, and I think for those of you who are fans, you’ll find it to be an interesting addition.

Anyway, I spent basically my whole afternoon off working on the edits for chapter 25 and expanding the smut scene to more acceptable levels :). So I”m tired and want to get this posted so I can hit the hay. On to you folks:

John S: I get that man. I doubt Emma will ever be fully broken down as I’ve said. But that’s not to say there won’t be plenty of breaking down and breaking in yet to come :)

Well: I’m really glad you asked this. I have plans for either the next chapter (26) or the one after (27) which will heavily involve the pool area. I hope it will be a sort of pool party turned orgy… We’ll see how it ends up turning out, but I do have plans for a big pool party soon.

Town: I don’t remember seeing you in the thread before. If you’re new, welcome and thanks for the question. If you’ve been around, forgive me, its late and my brain is kinda fried from 7-8 hours of continuous work on the story :). I haven’t detailed anything specific as far as the girls night ware. I was imagining that most of the girls wear their panties and maybe one of their tee-shirts to bed, others might go in the buff, or only wear the undies. I might in the future detail that, by just giving all the girls some sexy color appropriate for their level nighties, but we’ll just have to see what happens :)

Ambien: thanks for the kind words sir, they are very much appreciated. Its kind of ironic that your hopes for more stories comes just a few hours before I post the new chapter :). As to your question: Its kind of difficult to answer. I don’t plan on the next addition taking as long as the first two took to get into the story, since that took more than twenty chapters. But I also can say that anything more than perhaps mentioning that Alex he is preparing to get some new girls won’t happen in the next four or five chapters. If I was to offer you a rough estimate of exactly when Ariana and the other new girl (I plan to bring in two just like last time, when I do bring in the newbies), might enter, I’d say maybe 7 or 8 chapters would be the earliest. Probably closer to 10. But those are very rough estimates. I’m the kind of writer who doesn’t always know exactly where the story is going so its often hard for me to make solid predictions. I hope that answers your question :)

Ok guys, its late, I’m tired and I think I smell smoke coming out of my ears…

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Nice chapter, and I like Emma taunting Margot with calling Cara “her pet.”  Curious on how Chloe’s reaction would be if she found out that Felicity bit Emma in the punishment room.  Can't wait for the next one!

I might be alone in this, but I would love to see a scene where in lieu of standard punishment, Alex locks a disobeying girl in a Chastity Belt specifically designed to edge them constantly. Just gonna throw that out there. Keep up the good work.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.