Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest Guest

Well, it looks like I already cast my vote on the poll before you even posted it :P. Anyways, I'm thinking his punishment for her shouldn't be “direct” as in sending her to the punishment room or giving her to the guards for a night, instead it should be by ignoring her, treating her as an equal to the other girls, and maybe taking one of the new girls (I vote felicity since she’s so close to his age) under his wing, as a protege or secretary of sorts, like all his orders/meetings with Emma (other than spending time in the bedroom together) would go through the other girl as proxy instead of Emma talking with him directly. If Alex treats Emma like that while at the same time giving her the promotion and giving her power over the girls, she’s bound to go a little crazy after a while, especially after he told her he loved her, and once Emma goes a little crazy, she’ll start abusing her power, and once she does that Alex will have an actual valid reason to punish her (may I suggest with the toy collar :P) and demote her, effectively taking away any power she may have over the girls and bringing balance to the harem….it would also make him more popular with the girls, not to mention that nothing brings people together like a common enemy. 

Guest Juan

I like what you’ve done with Emma, having her turn into the Harley Quinn to Alex’s Joker (both quite mad and also in love with each other in their own demented way). It’s not that I wouldn’t want to see her being knocked down a peg or punished, but I feel like you explored that and everyone’s reactions quite a bit in chapter 20 with the forced BJ in front of everyone. You’ve also turned Margot’s story in an interesting direction and have now opened up new elements to Taylor and Bella’s stories, with them being more sexually open with multiple members of the harem. Obviously, you also have the situation with Chloe/ Toy to develop and the introduction of the new two girls. 

Long story short, Emma is a very well developed character and can act as a sort of stabilizing agent for now while all this crazy stuff happens. And maybe her next big event in the story will be when someone has earned enough respect in the harem and has gotten enough sympathy in the story to truly challenge her for a leadership role. Margot seemed to be getting to that point before Alex left. 

On a similar note, Taylor Swift in real life is known for her leadership position in her “squad.” With Cara coming in, Bella looking up to her, and possibly someone else from her squad in the future, maybe this could give her the support necessary to eventually challenge Emma. Just throwing it out there for future considerations. 

Thanks for the update, Mal and Happy 4th

Guest Sazbi

A little biased as Emma’s my favorite of the harem, and I love the progression of her so far in the story.  I see Emma’s actions to an extent as you say “psychotically loyal” to Alex, except when it comes to Margot.  I think if Emma’s emotions make her manipulate ways to punish all the girls, then Alex will either like that she makes the girls stay in line or realize he must punish her.

Guest BigTimer

Hey great story and love the path you are going down, can't wait to see how Margot changes as a result of the punishment and how the new girls react to Alex and the girls that have accepted their fate.

Looking at that map you made i was wondering if that lake was ever going to be used at all or is it just there? As for Emma I feel like she needs to be punished a bit but her character is great. Maybe alex makes margot and emma spend time together until they reconcile 

ALSO: I think that there should be a new girl who is great to Alex and is not much of a problem for him but is such  a real bitch to the other girls. I feel like the girls really need a girl they can get them to forget their differences and team up to not let this girl ruin the relationships they have with each other and their individual and group connection to Alex. not all gang up on her at once but they work out ways to not let her get into their heads and keep her at bay. just an idea. 

Edited by lazyninjas

Guest Well

Emma needs too put down a peg or too. I think she should put in punishment room for two hours just with Chloe. 

with the map

how big is the lake?

in the bathroom does it have a bath? It looks like it. What's that circle near the lake?

whats the rooms off Alex bedroom?

i hope that Alex save some  Energy  for Taylor and Bella. 

i Like the map a lot by the way. 

Guest Grim

For the poll.... I think Emma is getting too ahead of herself. She is defiant and that must be noticeable to Alex unless he's so inlove with the idea of the person he's lusted so long for that it's kinda blinding him to the depth of her actions. Could see that too. What I'd like to see is one of the other girls step up and make him aware even if it means a minor punishment for speaking out of place with him to "open" his eyes toward Emma and what she's doing. Then from there, he'd work in secret with maybe a few girls without Emma's awareness to see who would or could even really be brought up to Emma's level without the power trip mindset she kinda seem to have right now. Manipulate the girls to get them into a rank that suites them without making it feel like a 'King of the Hill' match. Fighting each other just to be on top. Like Taylor.... She don't give a fuck as long as she's getting it from the Master.

Anyway, as for a punishment, Emma I think would react most to having it leaked that she's cock hungry slave who degraded another woman so bad that she became a sex pet. You know, being a public open feminist wouldn't exactly look good. 

Then again she could bounce back with the mindset that eh it's done and over what else do I have to lose? And go back to being a psycho. Punishments are tricky because it's very limited. Maybe a fetish or something really out there. Morning glory hole duty with no shower privaledge. Lol The Masters employees need some tang too.

Guest Grim

I just had a thought you might find entertaining, Mal. 

The girls have ranks that allows them small freedoms as they progress higher... What if there was a ranking system for Punishments? That would save Alex from abusing his own power by overkilling on a punishment for something minor like the most recent attack on Margot. While also instilling fear of disobeying if the girls knew the punishment before they commit the crime. 

Such as; example

Rank 1 Offense: Morning Glory. Woken by alarm at 6 to shower and prepare then spend 8am to 1pm in a small room with a glory hole that the guards or the Master could visit during anytime of her stay in the room. She must service or be moved to.…

Rank 2 offense: Horse. Same as above except strapped to the horse instead of locked in the glory room. Where she gas even less control. At 1pm a harem girl, different each day, retrieves the offender and takes her still dirty and without clothes to join in the usual activities. With the rank 2 offense she's no longer able to prepare her own meals unless another girl does it for her. That would or atleast could strengthen bonds or the desire to strengthen eventually as more and more go through the punishments. 

Rank 3 offense: Such as any physical harm or attempt against Alex. They are placed in the punishment room for 3 days. Altered between Horse and whatever contractions are down there and used as a sex toy. Once a day one of the girls goes to feed her and hose her off (drying as a option if the girl chooses to show a little mercy. don't want them getting sick) this would also be a way to show the harem the punishments and what others go thru during them to help them want to obey out of fear.

I can see The harem getting complacent if they're not punished or atleast reminded by showing of punishment. 

Just a thought. Alex does kinda take things a little far in punishment and it gets a little chaotic especially with Bella as I don't feel she's done enough to be put through what she had with Chloe. That should have been her and it kinda bred a little hatred toward Chloe when Alex's goal is to have them get along. He fucked up there. 

Chapter 22 is here, I’m not going to make a long spiel about it. Its good, its hot as fuck, certainly one of the hottest P-room scene’s I’ve written… If you liked 21, you’ll love 22. At any rate, I hope to start working on the next chapter soon, as I am still without job, and while that is my status, I want to get started right away. I plan for 23 to start on day 26, but after a brief summery of the ensuing days, I will very likely do a fast forward to day 30 when Cara arrives. I’m not quite sure how 23 will take shape, as in where and when the smut section of the chapter will happen, or who I plan to pair up. I just plan to start writing, and see where it takes me. Anyway, its late and I’m tired, so on to you guys.

Guest: I really like your idea for punishment for Emma. But, seeing as how I’m not yet sure she’s going to be punished, or how that it will take shape if it does, I don’t know if I’ll use it. I also like the idea of Alex training one of the women as his protege as you say. The biggest problem with that, is with Alex himself. I just don’t see him taking the time to instill the sort of devotion and loyalty in him that it would take for him to trust someone to run his day to day life. Perhaps though, he could use such a woman simply as a go-between. Especially if he’s using this girl simply as a way to torment Emma, or any of the girls who at this point wouldn’t find a trip to the punishment room as traumatizing as most.  Personally, I think you’re going to find the next chapter fascinating as far as Emma’s further development and derangement. Finally, as to the BDH map, just send me an email and I’ll pass it along straight away. Thanks again for reading, and I look forward to what you think of 22…

Juan: To paraphrase Jack Nicholson in the 1989 Batman, “If you liked Emma in 21, wait till you get a load of her in 22.” This chapter is sort of awesome in terms of her evolution, or regression into madness… I really can’t wait to see what you guys think. As to all the on-going relationships and interactions between the different celebs, I hope they’re interesting, cause without them, I don’t have much of a story lol. You can expect these all to continue twisting and changing as the story goes on. I also expect Cara to impact several of the different story lines, if not affect them all in some way. With all the built up anticipation around her arrival, I really want her to make a big splash. Thanks for all the idea’s, I do expect things with Emma to get interesting, and maybe even hostile as time goes on. But as to “other” girls from Taylor’s squad showing up. I can tell you that I have selected the next two ladies who will enter the harem ( one of which is Ms. Ariana Grande), the other, isn’t a member of Taylor’s “squad.” So I”m not sure that such a scenario will play out with her and other ‘crew’ members anytime soon. Thanks as always for your voice here, please keep it up.

Sazbi: I like your comments, and I more or less completely agree. Alex will either embrace Emma’s ‘craziness,’ or he won’t. In which case he’ll either punish her or he won’t lol. I’m pleased to hear you say that she’s your favorite in the harem, because I feel like part of the progression of her story has been to transform her into the story’s main character. She may never be as powerful as Alex within the harem, but at least for right now I think she may be the most important, story wise…

Big Timer: thanks for the kind words, man. As always, its nice to see a new face here. Please feel free to keep coming back. I can’t say how things will change for Margot, after she spends time in the punishment room, but after seeing chapter 22 play out, I can’t help but think it won’t help her situation. Anyway, thanks for speaking up, I always appreciate comments and criticisms. 

Lazyninjas: I have plans to use the lake. However, it and the VIP area are only accessible by ladies with a rank of level 4 or higher, and up till recently the story just hasn’t had one of those. Hmmm, an Emma and Margot reconciliation… I”m not sure that will be possible, at least right away, after how Margot is treated in 22… As to your idea for a new girl who is nice to Alex and mean to all the ladies… Sorry man, but I’m picturing myself as Cara Delevingne, or Ariana Grande. First, I’m pulled out of my house, or off the street, or maybe from the African jungle. Only to be imprisoned and raped by the guy who did it, and I just can’t see that celeb going, “I think I’ll befriend (honestly befriend, since we know Chloe tried the dishonest route), the guy who did it… Now, I could see someone like Taylor, who’s become heavily indoctrinated by Alex, evolving to the point where she can’t stand the other ladies, and is only tolerable to him. As to the whole common enemy idea, Emma could be well on her way to filling that role, or maybe it’ll be Taylor… or Chloe, or any of the others… personally I can’t wait to see.

Well: I like the idea of Emma being punished by Chloe. I don’t think she’s there yet, mentally, but it could be something that happens down the line. I’d say the lake is a little bigger than an Olympic sized pool. That circle near the lake is a section of rock built up and installed with whirling jets, effectively turning it into a hot tub. The bathroom in Alex and Emma’s quarters, which are pictured, both have tubs and showers. The new cells in the VIP area also have bathrooms, which I forgot to place on the map. Those rooms, only have showers. Alex’s bedroom is sort of like a suite at the Bellagio… or something equivalent. Those rooms are part of his suite, there is a kitchen, a workout room (which might not be pictured in the drawing), a restroom, that tiny room between the bed room and living area is the mini control room featured in a few of the early chapters, and finally that long narrow room off his bed room is a walk in closet, which houses the main elevator to the surface behind a secret door. (On a side note, the elevator shown in the VIP room only goes to one area in the mansion above. I won’t give it away as I want to use it soon, but this area is only accessible via that elevator, and as such is completely locked out of the main house). As to your later question, I suppose Alex could rank the ladies in bed, but such things are largely a matter of opinion which means what Alex thinks might not be the same thing as you or I think, so I don’t know that I’m going to worry myself too much thinking about how Alex might rank Emma or Taylor against each other. 

Grim: You know, I think Alex is partially blinded by Emma. I think events are coming, part of which happen in 22, that might start to put a few cracks in the illusion, so to speak. It will be very interesting to see how Alex handles things after this chapter, and as it becomes more and more obvious that she is a bit unhinged. He might embrace it, and go a little off the deep end himself, or he might pull back, and force her to change. The second of these, would certainly be more in line with his stated desires to create some harmony in the harem… You mention that Emma is on a “power trip,” and I’d certainly agree. But what I find most interesting about it, is that in her current, twisted mindset, she actually thinks she is helping the ladies integrate into the harem, that she’s helping them avoid future rape by teaching them what happens when you don’t obey… Taylor, I’d say she does give a fuck, somewhat. She doesn’t, care overly for power in the harem, but is concerned for comfort level, which certainly isn’t a trait associated with being a level 1, though, she is mostly concerned with as you say “getting it from the master.” I like the idea that Emma might be very concerned with footage of her being a cock hungry slut being released. But in part, she has also embraced the idea that she’s not only never going to leave the compound, but that she also not want to leave. With that attitude in mind, a threat to release said footage, might not work. Overall, I agree with you that any punishment leveled against her right now, would have to be carefully handled. She is clearly, right now in love with dick, therefore I’m not sure she could be ‘raped’ at the moment… Maybe stuck in a small space and filled with glory holes and forced to suck whatever’s in front of her or face electric shocks or something, could work… All I know is if and when I decide to punish her, I’m going to have to get very creative :).  I really like your next post, Alex could post a list of ‘crimes,’ and follow it up with a list of punishments for each crime. Here are the problems with it. If you know going into something what the punishment will be, and you know its something you could handle, you would be much more inclined to commit the infraction as its punishment doesn’t overly worry you. By keeping the punishments unpredictable, and even wholly lopsided, Alex keeps everyone guessing. Not just guessing as to how rule breaking, even minor ones might be handled, but also it keeps the girls guessing about Alex’s favorites. If you think about it from the girls view, aside from Emma, who could say which girls Alex favors. He treats them all more or less the same. Rule breaking is met with everything from harsh time spent in the P-room, to just being out right ignored. In that regard, chaos, is actually a stabilizing agent lol :). Having said that though, Alex does believe he went too far with Bella, though in his defense, she was part of a plot to kill him… As such, he might lay down a few ground rules of crime and punishment, but I think it would only ever apply to the small things. As I also think Alex realizes what a benefit said chaos has on his harem. Lastly, however, and this to me is the biggest factor in why I don’t know if I’ll end up using your idea. Has to do with the nature of fiction itself lol :). Part of the mystique, or intrigue behind what keeps readers reading is not knowing what will happen in any given situation. If you see a rule breaker, and automatically know how I”m going to punish said offender, is the chapter really worth reading at that point… Again, as always, I appreciate your voice here in the thread, These were a great line of questions and ideas. It really took me a while thinking about your punishment idea to consider whether or not it would be something Alex would consider. Please keep the contributions coming, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Ok guys, its really really late here, I went on much longer than I expected lol… I’m going to cut this short. I plan to start the next chapter soon… As always, thanks for reading along guys. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Wow what a chapter! really enjoyed it. always good to see the punishment room being used :P, there really is no mercy in that room. Loving how cruel Emma is being right now, tho i get the feeling she won;t feel so powerful for long lol. That double dildo thing with Margot and Felicity was crazy hot and Felicity getting her throat destroyed was really something else :). Also i dunno if its being detailed yet or I’ve just forgotten but whats the deal Alex has with his guards? Why is he so sure they’ll never betray him. What did he do that made them so loyal to him no matter what. How long do you think it’ll be before Chloe is back to her somewhat “normal” self, like when she was seducing Alex way back in the early chapters?

Anyways keep up the good work, can’t wait for the next chapter and how the other girls are going.

What did Alex do that day? 

Do you think that  they are going too have a pet in the house? I think it's should be a cat. 

Did alex put that film of Taylor getting fuck on the net and did he give it too all her friends and Family 

I like it. 

Hey everyone, I just popped on for a quick second to celebrate the fact that BDH just passed 40,000 dragon prints! I don’t know how that translates in terms of total readership, but I still think its extraordinary. Its especially so, when you look at the chapter to print ratio, and the fact that the first 10 or 11 chapters all went up within a week of each other. That means that each chapter receives roughly 2000 reads!!!! I’m sorry, I hope this doesn’t sound like bragging, but I am simply blown away by the response this story has had. I want to thank you guys, my readers for everything, and say once again that without you guys, and the support you show me, I’d have given this up long ago. 

I’ve decided as a way to treat you all, for all the support you’ve shown me over the past year or more, is to offer up a very special poll. The duration of this poll will be approximately thirteen days, or in other words it will end August 1st. This poll will have three parts, so please when you vote, do be sure to address all three. Finally before I offer you the three choices, I’d like to say that if you prefer to contact me via email, rather than through this thread, that is fine, your vote will measure the same as those who vote here :). Now, here are the parameters. You guys will be voting on a sexy smut scene to be featured in an upcoming chapter!!! Now obviously, due to the nature of this being a story driven narrative, depending on how the vote proceeds, it could potentially take some time before this scene gets added in, but I can assure you that however the vote comes out, at some point in the future, the scene as described by you guys will show up.

1. The ladies: The scene will feature two ladies! You may select any two ladies, and just to be clear, I shall list them. Emma Watson, Chloe Moretz, Taylor Swift, Margot Robbie, Bella Thorne, Felicity Jones, or Cara Delevingne. PLEASE ONLY PICK TWO!
  2. The talent: The scene will feature “talent” in several different options, as follows: PLEASE PICK ONE OF THESE OPTIONS!
    1. Alex (solo) 
    2. The guards (for this option, I will select the number and individuals, but will include at least 3) 
    3. An individual guard (solo, for this option if you like, please name your guard of choice)
    4. Alex with the entire crew of guards
  1. The content: The scene will predominantly feature one of the following story codes. Obviously other story codes may be featured as are necessary to write the scene, but the one most voted for, will be the feature code of the scene. AGAIN, PLEASE PICK ONE!
    1. Rape
    2. Oral
    3. BDSM
    4. Rim

Please, format your vote as follows:

1. Name the two celebs you’d most like to see i.e. (Emma and Cara, for example)
  2. Name the talent you’d most like to see i.e. (Alex (solo, for example)
  3. Name the content you’d most like to see i.e. (Rim, for example)

Once the poll period is over, I will announce the winning combination. If for some reason there is a tie in any given category, I shall break said tie with my own vote. Once I announce the winner, I will be seeking an opportunity to work this scene into a chapter, but as I’ve stated above, it could be some time. I hope you guys like this poll, if popular, I may continue to do this at major milestones for the story… 

While I’m here, I might as well address the two comments which have been given thus far on chapter 22.

RawDog88: As always bud, thank you so much for your kind words and for the support. It always means so much to me to hear from you guys. Right now, I think Emma is by far the most interesting character in the harem. This probably is mostly due to the fact that she’s one of my favorite celebs, and has thus far been featured in more chapters than any of the other ladies. These numerous appearances have shaped her personality more strongly than any of the others. I have a few ideas for where this road she’s walking will take her, but in a lot of ways its going to be determined by how some of the other ladies are shaped by her now being in power. It should be a hell of a ride either way lol. You know, RawDog88, I came up with that double dildo idea when I was writing 21. I thought it was so hot that I just had to use it in the next chapter. Its not the whole reason that I threw someone else, (namely Margot) into the P-room, but it certainly contributed to the reason why I put another girl in there :). Your question about the guards is an interesting one. First, I’ve never addressed why they are so loyal to him, other than to say that Alex spent several years in Africa while his complex was being built, finding, training and recruiting just the right people for this job.I can say though, now that the question of where their loyalty comes from, and how it was shaped is apart of the story, that I am planning to address it at some point. I can say this though, the guards are very loyal. What Ulu did, might have been a small bit of dissension, but it by no means suggests he’s going to try and over throw Alex, or assist the girls in escaping. The way I see it, Alex needs Ulu, and Ulu needs Alex, simply as it pertains to running the harem. Its not like Ulu could run it from a purely monetary sense without Alex. Likewise, Alex couldn’t maintain control without Ulu and his men. That being said, now that its been shown that Ulu is capable of small levels of dissension you can believe I’m going to explore that more. Thanks as always for the comments and questions, and I’m very glad you enjoyed the chapter. The next few will likely be much more tame, but should still be hot and interesting as we explore new arrivals and plenty of drama floating around the harem. 

Well: The time line of the past two chapters is as follows. 21: evening: Alex and Emma punish Felicity in the P-room. 21: evening: a short while later, Alex goes to sleep in his quarters. 22 evening, Emma meets up with Ulu outside Alex’s room, where the two discuss Margot, 21, early am (probably around 1:30-2 am) Ulu and Emma take Margot to the P-room, 22, early am, Emma and the guards put Felicity and Margot through the ringer, 22, early am (probably around 3-4 am) Emma goes to sleep in her new quarters. Alex is asleep for all of chapter 22. Now, Margot will still be in the P-room when he wakes up… so we’ll just see how that goes :).  I had considered adding a pet when Alex returned. I even considered putting what kind of pet up for a vote. It may be something that I’ll do in the future, we’ll just have to see how things play out. The video Alex made of Taylor in chapter 6 was never released to the public. Part of what he said to her in that exchange, was that if she failed to integrate into the harem he’d release it. But since she fell in line after being released, he had no need to, and since it was never released its available for use as potential black mail in the future. Thanks again as always for your support bud, it means a lot!

Ok guys, I’m gonna take off. Please, in your hurry to cast your vote for the poll, don’t leave out any questions or comments you might have for chapter 22. Again, if you don’t feel comfortable voting here, you can email me. You’ll find my address by clicking my avatar next to this or any of my posts. As always guys thanks for your support!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Edited by Mal

For the poll;

Bella Thorne & Felicity Jones

Alex (solo)

Oral

Reasoning; Bella is an obsession and what lead to the discovery of this series. Anything with her is a great, especially in how you write these scarlets. As for miss Jones. Just watched Rogue One and she's been in my head. Great movie. Loved the sarcastic robot. Anyway, I'd like to see Alex offer Bella to help further initiate Felicity by helping to get her to willingly give oral. 

As for chapter 22. Amazing. Though, can't help but think Alex wouldn't like Emma touching his guards. If I remember correctly... the deal was that his guards were allowed only to fuck the harem if it's punishment related. Emma kinda got a little cock hungry and let loose. Also, will Alex feel bad about how much she liked the biggest dick in the room? She was beyond smitten by it. I'd be pissed if I was Alex to see her metaphorically drool over it. As far as we know Ulu only erased Margot's room footage not what happened in the p-room. So can't wait to see his reaction and next interaction with Em.

Chapter 22 was awesome and has gotta be up there in the top 3 for me. Keep up the great work! 

For the poll: 

Emma and Taylor 

Alex (solo) 

Bdsm, since both taylor and Emma seem to be into that. 

Guest Guest

Emma and Chloe

Alex (Solo)

Rape. 

The reason here is that Emma has seriously overstepped her boundaries in the last chapter, she now has alex’s guards calling her boss and is trying to win them over to her side, and in Alex’s fantasy here the guards have all the power, if they flip to emma’s side then she pretty much has Alex under her thumb so he really needs to do something about her before she basically deposed him. 

My suggestion here is same as before, Alex basically “cuts ties” with Emma for a while, instead used another girl as his go between (I suggest either Cara since she’ll be brand new and hasn't spent time in the punishment rule, so she hasn't seen the ugly side of Alex, or Taylor since she doesn't really want leadership she just wants to live). He intentionally not only sleeps with the secretary girl the most, he also treats her the best, flirting with her maybe even grabbing lunch or breakfast with her infornt of Emma...etc. his should push Emma closer and closer to snapping, and then right before Emma snaps, he and a newly “healed” Chloe get her into the punishment room to break her eventually turning her into the new toy for a couple of weeks. 

1. Cara and Margot
  2. Alex
  3. Rape 

_

Also I think at some point there should be a day where Alex decides to not necessarily make all of the girls fuck but give them a choice to participate in an orgy with everyone , maybe a reward for a certain amount of time without someone having to go to the punishment room(maybe a  week or 2), and they can still be bad but not to the point where they need to be sent to punishment room  . Maybe Alex can also takes mental notes of who pairs up with who and see if certain girls care for other girls more (like Cara and Margot  getting into a more romantic relationship) and use their budding relationships against them down the line (maybe if Margot steps out of line, Alex could make Margot watch as Cara is sent to the punishment room and it makes Margot fear acting out knowing Cara could be punished if she steps out line). Anyway, Great work as always Mal. 

-Sincerely

LazyNinjas

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.