Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

So, stupid question but is there any way for me to get this BDH chapters sent to me via email ? I'm moving soon to the UAE where they ban all sites remotely related to sex, and I really wanna finish this story, so is there any hence of having it sent to an email ?

Guest Guest

I'm very interested to know how the girls will react once Alex starts bringing new women in, each one of them would be the girls’ sole window to the outside world, telling them about the news, what's going on with the world, what's going on with the girls’ disappearance investigations...etc

Hey everyone, just popping on cause wow five posts since I last checked in! First off, with a little update. I stated in my last post that I had begun writing, but was still giving some time to Mass Effect, and that I hoped I’d be able to release chapter 17 by mid April. Well, I am still writing, and I am still doing a bit of ME, but I also recently had a little bout with real life…. so, suffice it to say, I haven’t gotten much writing or playing done since my last post… I don’t know if I’ll be able to get the chapter out by mid-month, but I’m toying with the idea of making chapters 17 and 18 shorter than my normal chapters and having Alex return mid 19, honestly it will depend on how the writing comes out… However, if I do go with the shorter structure, I should be able to get 17 out at least close to the 15th but we’ll just have to wait and see how it all turns out. Anyway, I wanted to thank you all for your contributions to this thread, and for continuing to read my story. Now, on to you guys!

Hey: I got your votes recorded man, thanks for voting. I like that you said Sophie and Maisie are a set, lol. I can’t say what will happen with either one of them, as far as entry into this story are concerned, but I have a serious thing for them as well. I’ve been considering writing a one shot story with the two of them for some time. It would be a F/F with some sisters roleplay, since they’re so close in real life, and they play sisters on GoT, I think the sisters roleplay is a super hot idea. I also like your vote for Kendall, personally I think she is way hotter than Kylie, but I like her body type more. I had plans for writing a story with the two Jenner sisters as well, but that is on the back burner for now. (If only I didn’t have to work for a living, I could just sit here and write smut all day instead!) As to your vote for Kat, and the idea that more curves are needed, I can’t say what will happen. Before I decide on any new additions, I want to see how this vote turns out. Anyway, thanks for voting!

Bob: Thanks for speaking up, I’m sorry to hear that the UAE bans super awesome sex story sites like this, keeping you from enjoying finely crafted written smut… I don’t know when your leaving, but you should absolutely cast your vote for who you’d like to see added, before you take off. As to emailing you the story: here is what I was thinking, given that I don’t think you should be deprived fine smut, just because of where you live. If you click on my avatar, (the picture of Captain Malcolm Reynolds, right next to this post), it’ll take you to my author page. My author page has my email address located there, (at least the one I use for smutty captaining). Just drop me a line once a month or so, (I usually release one chapter a month) and I’ll send you the latest chapters. I say email me, cause I don’t want to forget, and I also don’t currently know your email. If I happen to remember, once I get it, I could probably send them to you when I release them, but I can’t make a promise that I’ll remember. Thanks for the question, and I hope you get to keep enjoying the story.

Joe: I can’t give you a name, but I’ll give you a hint. The person in the lead is female, and famous :P. All kidding aside, I don’t want to taint the vote by telling. All I can say, is I’ve gotten quite a few responses both here in this forum, from the review section of the story itself, and even a couple sent directly to my email. The race, is tight though, I would say that at least 3 or 4 of the ladies have a decent shot at winning. Also, I added your vote to the others, thanks for casting it, and if you wanted to add a couple other names, feel free to drop them.

Well: I don’t know about a film room. The punishment room, as we saw in the Breaking Taylor Swift chapter can be rigged with cameras, as well as the cameras that are located all around the complex. So, I’m not sure an entire room would be necessary. It might be interesting though to develop one of the girls into either a voyeur or an exhibitionist, and maybe have Alex give them a camera of their own to film various exploits. 

Guest Guest: You know, I’ve been giving this a lot of thought recently myself. While I do find it very interesting, that any new additions would be the only way the girls would get news from the outside world, I also just personally don’t want to delve into too much detail surrounding the specifics of each kidnapping, or how the families of individual celebrities are dealing with it. Just because, as I said in an earlier post, making this stuff too real when dealing with real people is a slippery slope so to speak. I would say right now, I don’t really know how its going to play out. I can say that I will address it in some fashion. I’ll probably let the writing take me where it does, and just trust that. But, I wouldn’t look to me getting too specific in regards to the families of individual celebrities. Its an interesting observation, I appreciate you bringing it up.

I just wanted to say again, I can’t thank you all enough for your contributions to this thread, and for your thoughts and comments, they encourage me to keep writing. I really do appreciate it. 

Later,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Sazbi

For Margot’s first time in the punishment room, maybe Emma herself punishes her because she can't give away that most of the men are gone. With Toy helping her she can make Toy more loyal to her, and lash out at Margot for threatening her spot in the hierarchy. It’ll be interesting for Alex when he finally comes back. 

Thanks for the update, Mal! 

Just speculating here: before Alex returns, I think Emma is going to seduce Taylor, Margot is going to develop a nurturing and sexual relationship with Bella (maybe with Toy’s help and Emma’s permission), and there will be some kind of conflict or highly emotional moment between Margot and Emma. And this conflict with either end with them making up and becoming close again or with Margot in the punishment room like Sazbi said.  

Great story man I can’t wait for chapter 17, is there any sort of timeline to the story, I know we're only like 20 days in but when did it start and is there any chance of hearing about real world events such as the election. Thanks for the great story. I’d like to vote for Jennifer Lawrence, dove Cameron, Demi lovato and kaley cuoco.

Would love to see Alex’s reaction to Emma’s transformation of Chloe into Toy, along with that of all the other ladies, and would have to agree with both you and Hey about Sophie and Maisie being a set, and would love to see them even in a one shot story even if they don’t make the cut in this one. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve ‘experimented’ with each other, given the boob grabs and their general closeness that you’ve mentioned, not to mention their matching tattoos for the date that they’d met, which could be a plot line for whatever appearance that they make in your stories. And if some ‘curves’ are needed, perhaps Alexandra Daddario, Dakota Blue Richards and Anna Popplewell would be good additions to the club

Hey everyone, Chapter 17 is now up! Enjoy! I’m not sure if its as good as chapter 16, but I do think there are some good twists and surprises in there. 17 gets us to day 21, so about four more days till Alex returns. I have one more small part to write, so I expect Alex will arrive about mid way to 2/3s of the way through Chapter 18. I plan to spend my next few writing sessions working on my choya story. For those interested, who don’t follow this thread closely, you can read it at https://chyoa.com/story/Celebrity-Trophy-Hunter.11552 Its a little different, but does feature some super hot celebs, and mostly no repeats from BDH. I do however, plan to get back to BDH before the end of the month, as I really want to progress the story to the point when Alex returns. Also, voting continues. If you haven’t yet voted, please please do so. I will announce the fan selected addition to BDH at the end of April. Right now the race is very tight, I’m excited to see who’s going to win.

Sazbi: I love the idea! We’ll just have to wait and see what happens, if and when Margot gets thrown in the punishment room.

Juan: Nice speculation, I won’t give away what happens in 17, but I think you’ll be very happy with how it comes out. 

Well: Ukuza is definitely watching all the hot girl on girl action on his closed circuit tv. Maybe when Alex returns, he’ll think of a way to thank Ukuza for his hard work… we’ll just have to see what happens.

Axe: Nice to see a new face! Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it. I had always imagined the story beginning, when I started writing it… As in I began writing it in March 2016, so I was kind of picturing it starting then. I think there is even a line in chapter one that says something about a night in March, or something there abouts…  As to the ‘real world’ I honestly don’t like including to much of the ‘real world’ in my story, as I’m trying to create a plausible blur between fiction and reality. I’m sure if you’ve been following this thread at all you’ve heard me talk about some thing similar in the past. Obviously, with the arrival of women who have been on the outside these past twenty days, there will be news from the outside. But, I plan to keep it mostly in the realm of news about the kidnappings, and whether or not the authorities have any leads, that kind of thing. I don’t really want to bring in any other news. I have added your votes to my list, thanks for taking the time to add your voice to the story.

Alpha: I’m quite sure one of the things we’ll see for certain is Alex’s reaction to what has gone on in his absence, and definitely in response to the creation of Toy. Thanks for continuing to offer your input, I really do appreciate it. One day we just might see that story with Maisie and Sophie, but for right now, I’m focused on BDH and my choya story…

Ok gang, I’ve had a long day of writing to try and get this finished today. I want to thank you all again for your continued support, and for all the questions and comments. Please keep it up!

If you need me, I’ll be in my bunk,

Mal

Edited by Mal

Guest Sazbi

Bella fucked up again haha.  She even challenged Emma so can't wait to see what happens next. Also wondering if Emma will have a protective or dismissive response of Bella attacking her property. First time I believe we see Taylor getting mad as well.  Can't wait for more! 

I like how things aren’t going completely “according to plan.” Alex was maybe too harsh on Bella in the punishment room and Emma was neglectful of her duties. Will be interesting to see how Emma acts in the punishment room and how Alex will react when he learns things got a bit out of control. 

Also, jealousy over time with Alex hasn’t been a huge element of the story so far. As the girls get more attached to Alex, will they continue to be ok with sharing Alex or could that maybe lead to some fights? Would be very interesting if the harem inadvertantly divides into groups and Alex gets to have some fun in making them have sexy time competition for his attention/ promotions/ leadership/ benefits.  

Guest Guest

Hey man, great chapter as always :D I love the way things are progressing with Emma, Chloe and Margot, however I don't think Alex would/should be too thrilled about it when he comes home, and not because of what Bella did to Chloe, I mean even if Emma was doing her job properly there’s very little she could have done to stop Bella from lashing out, what Alex should be most angry/threatened about is how Emma gave herself way too much authority, beyond what Alex gave her, she has renamed Chloe and now has her call her “Mistress” even though Alex is the one who’s called "Master” meaning that she’s implying (whether unwittingly or not) that she’s on the same level as Alex, and if he allows such behaviour to go unpunished or at the very least unopposed then others (including Emma herself) are going to start buying into that idea, which while it poses little danger to Alex, since they can't you know “rebel” against him or anything like that (he has the armed guards and owns he place after all) it would cause him a major headache that he really doesn't need. 

And about out the his guards, I'm against him letting use the girls as a reward or birthday present or wtf ever other than as punishment for the girls, it sends the wrong idea to his subordinates and the girls, not to mention the possibility of one of the guards falling for one of the girls and starting a whole lot of shit that is unnecessary (unless you want to add some “adventure” element to the story, which I would be fine with actually lol :P) he should just lavishly pay his men and let them have their own fun elsewhere away from the girls, or at the very least build them their own little harem of non celebrities...shouldn't be hard for a man of his wealth and power. But all in all I can't wait to see what Alex will do when he gets back home, and don't go too hard on Bella, she was bound to lash out at some point, I’d also love to see Alex elevate her through the ranks as a sort of rival to Emma

Hey everyone, just popping on for one last post before the end of the month and the big announcement of the winner of the fan selected addition to BDH. I thought I’d take some time to reply to all the amazing comments you guys have posted over the last few days since chapter 17 went up, and to give a quick update. So, first off, I said earlier that I planned to spend a little while working on my choya story. I have since decided that a) BDH is more important to me than working on that other story, and b) after reviewing that story to decide where I wanted to direct my work, I decided that I’m not happy with some of the choices I made with those stories. As a result, I’m not sure whether or not I’m going to be continuing with it… I’ll make that determination at a later time. I fear continuing with it will require a good deal of time and revision in order to transform the story to what I’d want it to be. So, for now at least, I’m just going to have to keep working on BDH, I hope you all don’t mind :) With that being said, I’ll begin working on BDH chapter 18 in the next few days. I can’t say at this point when it’ll be done, though I”d like to think I can have it ready for release no later than mid May. I expect that Alex will return in this chapter, but possibly not till near the end. Now, on to you guys!

I’m Batman: It’s always nice to see a new face. I wanted to thank you for your kind words, and to let you know that while I don’t know if Alexandra Daddario will make it in. I’ve counted her as one of your votes for the fan selected girl. If you’d like to vote for any others, please do so , but know that I will be making an announcement at the end of the month as to who the winner is. I like Alexandra Daddario, I think she’s super hot, the biggest problem with bringing her in is actually her name. Alex is the main character, and having a girl who’s name is so similar makes it difficult to include her. Despite this, she is someone I have seriously considered for the second round of celebrities to enter Alex’s harem. Only time will tell what girls ultimately make the cut. I’m constantly changing my mind and the cast list. No one really has a guarantee to be in until I make the announcement of their inclusion.

Sazbi: Let’s see, not much here I can directly answer, as it would be giving away what I have planned lol! Yes, Bella fucked up again, and I can’t wait to detail whats going to happen to her. I also have plans for Taylor in the next chapter, she’s the last POV I haven’t done in Alex’s absence, and we’ll also definitely get one last look at what’s going on with Emma. I feel like there are a lot of interesting things happening, and I hope you all do too. I’m really beginning to get excited about the next few chapters.  

Joe: I agree, if things always went exactly how you expected I fear this story, even with all its smut, would be terribly boring :) Many of the things I have planned for the upcoming few chapters has a lot to do with how things haven’t been going according to plan. As to the jealousy thing, I’m really interested to see how things will play out. A lot of time I don’t know exactly where the story will go, more a general idea of what I want to happen. When new additions arrive, and begin to interact with those already there no doubt I see at the least small alliances forming, and depending on how close the members of those alliances are with Alex, it could make things quite interesting.

Guest: I really appreciate the kind words, I’m very glad you’re enjoying the chapters. One of the things I will definitely be addressing in the upcoming chapter is Emma’s relationship with all the other girls and how those relationships are effecting her. And of course when Alex returns he will have to deal with everything that has been going on, and that too will be very interesting. I obviously can’t go into detail right now, because I don’t want to give anything away, but I do have some very interesting ideas for how Alex is going to deal with everything. I agree with you about the guards, I don’t have any intention of allowing Alex’s guards to use any of the girls unless its a matter of punishment. I’m sure that Alex has set up amenities for his guards that are more than just money, I don’t know if I’ll ever end up detailing just what they are. I just don’t see much of a reason to detail that. Finally, as to Bella, I can’t really say what will happen. For one thing, I’m not exactly sure how the interaction between Bella and Emma in the punishment room will go. I only have a general idea. But I think a lot of what will come between them will be determined right there. Thanks again for the comments.

Well: I’m very glad you enjoyed the new chapter. I appreciate your feeling of sympathy for Bella, I think she has probably suffered the worst so far. I also think it will be quite interesting to see how she ends up dealing with it all. She’s quite resilient however, and I have a feeling she’s going to be just fine.  

Thanks again everyone for all the wonderful comments. I’ll be popping on again on May 1 to announce the winner of the fan selected celeb. In the meantime, happy reading and if you have any further questions or comment please post them!

Back to the Black,

Mal

You could call one of them Xander if you do bring in Alexandra Dadddario, like how Xander’s full name from the show Buffy was actually Alexander, but they called him Xander instead, something to keep in mind if you do eventually bring her in, especially if you kidnap her off of the Baywatch sets, still in costume from the set (talking about the swimwear costume here).

If Alexandra Daddario ever does make it in the Harem the name thing could be a unique bond between them if spun the right way. What gets me are the eyes.…

And you know... massive assets that's kinda lacking in the Harem at the moment. 

Anyway, loved the chapter. Can't wait for the fan girl reveal and the next chapter. Keep it up, Captain. Don't get lost to the Reavers. (Aka, please don't quit BDH)

Guest Guest

So, this is about your chyoa story, I kinda skimmed it a little, read the whole kylie branch, as always great work and all man but um, why can't any of the characters be an average dude, you know just a dude who sneaks into the houses of, or traps celebs somehow and then has his fun, or heck why can't one of the characters be Alex from BDH, I mean it's great work and all and I'm gonna probably keep reading the alien dude’s stories but I think an average dude with no superpowers is gonna be a whole lot better than Rasputin and/or that bullet boss dude.  Also please add some curves to the harem, and maybe some people little older or someone not white, like the Asian chick from Iron Fist maybe, I don't remember her name, she’s also in GoT, she’s one of the "sands”. 

Guest The one

I really have enjoyed seeing some of the stuck up bitches of Hollywood getting taken down a few pegs. Ariana grande is known by the industry and her peers as said stuck up bitch and I would love to see her taken down to a slave. One vote for Ariana grande please.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.