Click Here!

Naruto the Kunoichi Toy (General Discussion)

TheDogSage

Yo,

I quite like the first chapter of your story Dog Sage.

I have a few ideas about what could happen.

Hinata (she would force Naruto to go on a date with her while he has a vibrator shoved up his ass and she teases him with a remote.)

Hana (she would strip him naked and dress him in fox-ears, a -plug-foxtail and paw-gloves for his hand and feet. Then going on a walk with him through a park where woman gather which would have Naruto being seen by countless woman)

Anko (Bondage of course)

Haku (he joins the leaf and makes Naruto his girlfriend)

Tsunami (she treats Naruto like a baby after discovering his small dick. She is also lactating and would make him drink her breast-milk)

Tsunade  (Tsunade would make him suck her dick under her desk while she is talking to his male friends)

Suzume, Moegi and Hanabi (Suzume uses Naruto as a practice-toy for the Kunoichis sex-ed)

Sasame Fuuma (after Naruto gropes her she and Sakura punish him in the small temple they were hiding in.)

Kyubi (Anthro-Kyubi: similiar to Renamon; turns Naruto into her obedient pet)

Koyuki (makes Naruto crossdress as the female lead-star for the Icha-Icha movie)

Yoshino (she fucks him and makes him her toy. Shikaku and Shikamaru are aware but don´t care because it keeps Yoshino from nagging them)

Kurotsuchi and Suzumebachi (instead of her brothers it is Kurotsuchi who joins Suzumebachi on the hunt for the Bikochu and they both decide to punish Naruto because he looks like the fourth Hokage)

Karin (it is Naruto who rescues her in the chunin-exams and she grows obsessed with him instead of Sasuke)

Tayuya (she grows a Futa-dick while using the second stage of her curse-mark and she fucks Naruto with it)

Kin Tsuchi (she offers to defect to the leaf and give information about Orochimaru in exchange for becoming the official owner of Naruto)

Kushina (always wanted to have a daughter so she makes Naruto crossdress for her)

Tenten (she uses a strap-on to fuck Naruto)

• 1 month later...

Hello DogSage, I'm a big fan of your work with this story. 

Now, I am curious when you will update it, because it is hot. 

Second, I this is an interesting for what the kunoichi Samui and Karui will do to Naruto. 

Naruto finds himself bound in some way; you know, either on some kind of suspension rig with his wrists and/or ankles cuffed with him spread eagle or something like that. He finds himself in nothing but his boxers again, like when he was with Sakura. 

Next, Samui and Karui (neither of which is a futa), will both do things like flog, beat, and insult Naruto before one of them does something hot; like either grab Naruto's boxers and rips them off like they were made of paper or get some scissors to cut them off him; slowly getting to the fun part. They want to know if Naruto really is as small as the other kunoichi have said. 

Next, they do all kinds of things to him; stuff his mouth shut with his ruined boxers, say insulting things about his little dicklet and how they've been fucked by men with bigger dicks then his, punish for being so small and pathetic, cock and ball torture and ending it with both girls putting him in chastity before putting on big strapons and fucking his ass. 

They do all of this while being recorded on camera for the Konoha Kunoichi to enjoy later. 

That sound like a good chapter to you man?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.