Click Here!

Seeking collaborator for a Buffy - The Vampire Slayer story

saladied

Hello, I’m looking for a co-writer to do a “Buffy - The Vampire Slayer” story with me.

Recently, I read salamandaslash’s beautiful story “Imago: The seduction of Arlene” in which she briefly mentions a relationship between Buffy Summers and Dayna Penshaw (Janice’s mother). It was this that sparked my interest. After some more thinking, I hit upon the idea of “(Harsh)Dom!DaynaPenshaw/(reluctant)Sub!Buffy”. Once salamandaslash gave her permission, I began planning in earnest.

The story will (loosely) follow canon, so you should be familiar with the series and its characters. There will be magic and slayer powers, but that's pretty much it for the supernatural stuff. 

Fair warning: the story will feature acts in which consent is unclear (dubious consent). Other possible story tags are: 3Plus, Abuse, Anal, Angst, BDSM, B-Mod, Bond, CR, Ds, Dom, DP, Exhib, FF, Fet, Fingering, Humil, Inc, Minor2, Other, Rim, SandM, Scat, Slave, Solo, Spank, Tort, Toys, WIP, WS. I also write pretty exclusively lesbian smut.

I have the entire story roughly mapped out, and I also did start on some scenes. But the longer I go on, I fear the story is getting too big to handle, especially for me alone. So I’m looking for someone to work with, someone who isn’t afraid to make suggestions and who can help me get this story out.

For my writing style have a look at my profile. (Giddy Up Buffy)

If this thing interests you, please send me a message through the forum. 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 22.12.2016 at 0:14 PM, salamandaslash said:

Hey there - you get any responses to this. I'd love to see you write this. I can't spare the time to help you myself but if be really interested to see what comes out. 

Well, up to now, there have been no takers. It's a bit disappointing, to be honest. It was worth a try. I remain hopeful that my old pal NoRefund will jump on board, but the jury is still out on that. Or perhaps someone else gets in touch.

So far I've been adding bits and pieces to the outline, and I think it's getting pretty solid. It might take me a while (I have some other projects going too, and I'm not the fastest writer), but, sometime in the future, the story will see the light of the day.

• 8 months later...

I’d love to help you out, but I haven’t any experience with being a co-writer… it might, and that’s *might* be a good expereince, and I’d sure like to read what you’ve got in mind; feel free to send me a message and I’ll see what I can advise you on… I’m already working on a number of long stories, so best advice I can send you prior to any messages discussing it: break it up into manageable chapters, or make it a novella series, you know, short stories that weave together into one long tale.

I’m really eager to read your idea and to see if I can help you out on this dark storyline you’re suggesting, Saladied.

By the way, Merry Christmas to the both of you, albeit a very belated one, sorry, but this is the first time I’ve ran across this post, sorry about the late pleasant wishes, that is.

Sincerely eager to help you out on this, when and if time allows, as well as conditions;

Krulos.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.