Click Here!

Fugaku/Naruko

Guest Marlo

After Minato and Kushina die, Mikoto Uchiha gets custody of Naruko because she’s her godmother. Naruko gets adopted by the Uchiha Clan, but what the Sandaime doesn’t know is that the Uchiha Clan have a law that makes all the daughters of their clan property to their husbands/fathers. This can be Naruko with a lot of Uchiha- Fuagku, Itachi, Shisui, Sasuke, etc. but mainly starting off with Fugaku.

What I would like to see:

1. Mikoto knowing that Naruko is being fucked by Fugaku and being entirely supportive about it
  2. Naruko being taught at a young age to have sex with her ‘daddy’
  3. Naruko having personal lessons taught to her at Fugaku’s knee
  4. A clan elder visiting and talking with Fugaku while Naruko gives her dad a blowjob
  5. Naruko wearing clothes with the uchiwa fan and being very affectionate with her brothers
  6. Naruko dressing like a slut at home
  7. If the story gets far enough, then Naruko giving birth to the next generation of Uchiha

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2017 at 6:39 PM, Guest hashi said:

Anyone plan to take this?

Seriously considering doing either Blonde and Black or this if it’s still available, just to have something different from the rest of the stories I’m working on so I don’t get burned out with only writing them. I’m just wondering about the “Naruko being taught at a young age to have sex with her ‘daddy’” thing, since I’m not exactly sure how detailed, how ‘explicit’, and exactly how young they want.

But other than this, I rather like the idea.

I think it’s a normalcy via exposure thing. She comes down to see Mikoto bent over the sink, getting railed from behind while making breakfast and thinks it’s totally normal. Casual touching progressing to blow jobs to sex and so on, with Naruto’s body developing more quickly because of the Kyuubi or her Uzumaki heritage. 

Guest Queen of Hearts

If Naruto’s still a prankster, then Fugaku can punish her with spankings. She might even have the same hero worship for Itachi that Sasuke does, only expressed far more lewdly and Mikoto can teach her how to be a nadeshiko-type wife. Or Sasuke groping her around school making her squeal and playfully lecture him about getting them caught.  

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Her ninja career can proceed normally. It’ll let Sasuke take advantage of her outside the village and when she’s Chuunin or above, she can join ANBU and service Itachi during missions.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.