Click Here!

Ben 10 Shota Adventures fic challenge

Rexfan12345

Ben 10 Shota Adventures fic challenge

Plot: Takes place in the original series, it's pretty much 10 year old Ben Tennyson fucking various females in the series as well as gaining a large penis from the Omnitrix. (making it 19 inches long and 4 inches thick) Ben and Gwen (is 17 and looks more like her original series self, but busty and curvaceous) are on a vacation across the country with there grandmother Verdona instead as well as Ben fucking buxom women.

It's based off thebooblover’s idea, but I wanted to try something new, like adding in characters from all the sequels as well, and even some characters from other shows and the like. And I want to thank Snake_King for helping me with this idea as well.

Requirements 

• Also all the females are older than Ben in this story (Gwen, Lucy, and Kai are at least 17 years old), and the female villains are as well.
  • All girls are incredible busty (Chelsea Charms and Beshine-size tits) and have big bubble butts (Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, and Coco Austin-size butts)
  • Gwen will also have a fetish for master/slave, straight shota, as well as exhibitionism. Ben finds out about it by reading her dairy, and uses that to fuck her, but she always had feelings for Ben, so they do have sex with Ben making her his happy cum dump.
  • After that, they encounter Charmcaster, where Gwen finds and uses Charmcaster’s spell book to make every woman Ben comes into contact with horny as well as dig into their deepest desires. Gwen also uses it against Charmcaster, which makes her part of the harem, and Charmcaster uses her magic to make the families and friends of each female they add be more accepting of it, as well as making sure their activities stay secret.
  • Crossover females are also allowed in the story, such as Wendy Corduroy, Pacifica Northwest, and Mabel Pines can be in this story.
  • Verdona is part of the story instead of Max Tennyson as well as becomes attracted to Ben, she looks normal in her human skin, but her ture form is a youthful, busty, and bubble butted goddess, she also joins the harem latter on.
  • Ship also comes in and modifies the Rustbucket so Ben can store his massive growing harem.
  • Kai has a fetish for being treated like a dog, and Ben takes her and Gwen out for a walk.

That's it for now, if you have questions let me know.

• No pegging, no bdsm, no scat, no futa, no mind break
  • What's allowed is clothes ripping, milking, breasts feeding, titty fucks, anal, and exhibitionism
Edited by Rexfan12345

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Rexfan12345 said:

That would be interesting, never seen a fic with Verdona 

Yeah, and image her grandma cover, with reasonable body portions, but the moment she reviles her true form, it breasts bigger than her head and huge bubble butt. She even chances to a younger looking human cover, but still lets her true tits and ass to their true size.

4 hours ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

Yeah, and image her grandma cover, with reasonable body portions, but the moment she reviles her true form, it breasts bigger than her head and huge bubble butt. She even chances to a younger looking human cover, but still lets her true tits and ass to their true size.

That would be awesome, love the idea of Verdona being a goddess underneath her human form

• 4 months later...
On 3/30/2018 at 8:37 AM, Hide_My_Sins said:

Here’s how I see if I WAS to write it.

The first ten chapters would all focus on Ben and Gwen having sex in different locations. The RV, the wood, a mall, a pool or water park, other place someone may suggest.

The next nine would be Ben gathering the women for his personal harem.

That sounds about right

• 7 months later...
On November 19, 2018 at 7:13 AM, Guest Rbel said:

What women did you have in mind for the harem?

Girls from Gravity Falls can also be in this. Pacifica, Mabel, and Wendy.

Girls from Ben 10 are Gwen, Kai, Lucy, Sunny, Charmcaster, Julie, Verdona, Rojo, Tiffany, and Fright-wig

That's it for now and I don't mind adding more

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.