Click Here!

Looking for a Slut!Sasuke NaruSasu

Guest Absenh57

Guest Absenh57

I don’t remember when I read it but it’s basically NaruSasu with Sasuke being a slut. It’s an AU as well.

Sasuke is a highschooler who is obsessed with sex. It started when he was younger and he went to a candy store owned by Minato who always gave Sasuke free candy. Minato has Sasuke sit on his lap while eating a lollipop. Then Minato tricks Sasuke to blowing him and Sasuke grows up to like it. Skip to a few years, Sasuke is the school bicycle. In on chapter, he is in the PE storage closet having some fun with Shikamaru, Neji, Gaara and Kiba gang banging him. Minor GaaraxKiba happens and when its time to leave, Kiba shower sexes with Sasuke before the older years come in for their shower.

Also, it’s NaruSasu cause Sasuke loves his cock more than others and got molested by him in the train first then they bang in a toilet. Fast forward, Itachi and his friends are in the Uchiha house, I think they’re studying? Deidara and Kisame already had a go with Sasuke before but Itachi doesn’t know. Itachi goes up the stairs hears Naruto banging Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi knows each other, I think. Anyways, Naruto gets out of Sasuke that he wants to be banged by his brother too. And that’s all I remember from that story.

I want to find it again, and read if it updated. Thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.