Click Here!

Looking for few SasuNaru fics

Guest Arw165

Hi, I’m looking for 5 fics I’ve read between December 2015 and June 2016. I was sure I bookmarked, but clearly I was wrong. I appreciate any help.

1. AU Sasuke, Naruto and others were some officers/agents, there was no established relationship yet. I remember in the first chapter there was definition of swallow as a person, who uses seduction to get needed information. Naruto was to play the part to get info from evil Orochimaru, it was some kind of party, Naruto and Oro talked to each other at the bar, then they took elevator to snake's office there was some making out, but Sasuke interfered before it got out of hand. In the next chapters (six in total, I think) their relationship started to bloom, they met Oro on some mission again, there was fight...

2. AU There was some SasuNaru and SaiNaru. Naruto was in some "special class" (Lee too) in school, I don't remember why he was considered different. He and Lee were good on track, there was scene where Sasuke and Sai were observing them on benches, Sai was talking about Naruto being sexy and being interested in him. Later in the story Sai crashed into Sasuke's car to get rid of his rival, kidnapped Naruto, tried to force himself on him, Naruto killed him in self defense. Sai was Danzou's son, I think. Naruto's parents were alive.

3. AU One of many office-fics (it's hard to tell the difference sometimes), Sasuke being Naruto's boss. I remember one scene, it was Naruto's first time in Sasuke's office and Sasuke's is coming onto Naruto REALLY strong , I remember being shocked with the dirty talk (not everyday your boss whisper into your ear he wants to pound you the very first day). Naruto didn't take it good, he was uncomfortable/scared, maybe left the office in a rush). It's not "A time to change" by IMySpyEye.

4. AU I remember only one scene, nothing more. Kiba dragged Naruto to the school bathroom and tried to force himself on Uzumaki. It was stated, that he picked toilet stall for disabled, because it was bigger and better to do the deed. Sasuke got into the bathroom, heard what was going on behind the closed door and broke inside, saving the day like the knight in shining armor he is.

5. Naruto is a single dad, he meets Sasuke in front of pet shop (I think)? Sasuke is an actor or producer, Naruto by some chance wins casting for a role of gay character (his moans were big turn on for Uchiha). I remember Sai secretly loved Naruto too.

I hope something seems familiar to anybody.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.