Click Here!

I am not dead yet

JayDee

Sorry to disappoint any necrophiles with particularly low standards.

I’m still too busy/tired to write anything but I was feeling totally Journally and don’t have a livejournal anymore so…. here I am! Personal rants and journals!

The rant portion: Frustrated not to get any writing done, and very little reading. S’a pain because writing is one thing that makes me happy!

The non-rant potion: Getting paid regularly is nice, there were a few years there where it was touch and go but not now.

The completely irrelevant portion: I liked the film Hook as a kid.

Well, that’s me done. Spirit of brevity, is JD.

Hope folks are well and such. ta-ra. and not a dig at people not getting paid regularly, hopefully things’ll work out for you.

Wait, there are “jobs you really enjoy” and you get paid for them too??? I knew I was doing this all wrong. On the other hand, my jobs that I don’t get paid for, for the most part, are pretty damned enjoyable, so…:lol:

Glad to see you again, JD! :hug:

It’s just gone back to like how it was before I joined! With mostly different moderators and other users. Mostly. I do miss hanging out here, seeing threads, offering opinions, but the problem is you start reading something and suddenly an hour’s gone! I had to stop going to tvtropes for much the same reason.

7 hours ago, JayDee said:

It’s just gone back to like how it was before I joined! With mostly different moderators and other users. Mostly. I do miss hanging out here, seeing threads, offering opinions, but the problem is you start reading something and suddenly an hour’s gone! I had to stop going to tvtropes for much the same reason.

I know that feeling, believe me! (Says the wench on her way to spend the rest of the morning trawling the archive…:lol: )