Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

Mal

Hello again!

I’m short on time, so I’ll just say chapter 32 is up and that its a two parter so there are definitely questions left unanswered. 

Please continue reading along, and leaving your comments in my thread.

Till next time,

-Mal

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again everyone!

Chapter 33 is here. This chapter was massive. So massive in fact that I just couldn’t include all the rest of the events of day 38. I’m also pretty sure its my longest chapter yet, at exactly 24 full pages in Word. A lot of stuff happens in this chapter. We see the full details of Bella’s first day of punishment. There’s also the interactions between Margot and Taylor and Emma and Cara which were skipped over in chapter 32...what else? OH right Taylor’s punishment is fully detailed and I have this sneaking suspicion that many of you guys are going to love it. Finally, the chapter ends with just a little more teasing of Ariana…. Oh does Alex have plans for her… Unfortunately, you’ll have to wait until 34 to get the full details but I think what I do include is...well I think its very enticing. 

I’ll begin working on 34 soon, but I do plan to put out chapter 3 of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular first. As a reminder, these are much shorter chapters and I’ll likely have that out in just a couple weeks and then I’ll go to work on 34 right away. 34 will, absolutely include the finale of Ariana’s initiation. I know its kind of been teased for the past two chapters, but this time I mean it! We’ll also see the furthering of relationships, both new and old. There will also be a little bit more with Bella and Taylor’s punishments, but fear not, those of you who are squeamish about Bella’s punishment, I don’t plan to go into many more hardcore details around it.  Finally, although I doubt I’ll get to it in 34, I am working up to finally putting the fan poll from oh so long ago onto the page. I’m thinking it’ll be in 35 but we’ll just have to see.

One last thing, Billion Dollar Harem is very nearly at 100,000 dragon prints! Can you guys believe it! I know I’ve said it before, but I really never thought this story would have such a great reception. All the support and comments from you guys really means a lot to me. As such, when we do reach the 100k prints I plan to post a second fan selected scene poll with very similar parameters as the one from last time. So be sure to check the forum once you see that we’ve crossed that threshold. As always, you can find my thread located in the All Other SubDomains category, under the Celebrity heading in the Het-Male/Female section: Look for Billion Dollar Harem! I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you!

Till next time, happy reading!

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

• 4 weeks later...

I’m back again, everyone!

Chapter 34 is here. I wish I could have gotten this chapter to you guys a little faster, I know a lot of you have been anxiously waiting for it so you could learn what happens to Ariana. Well, I’m won’t give anything away, but I am happy to report that no less than 12 of this chapters’s 22 pages is devoted to her punishment room scene. I think those of you who were excited about this scene will not be disappointed. I don’t want to say too much about the content of this chapter here, I’d rather you read it. But I will say, this chapter is about 90% smut. It contains two action packed scenes.. One with Ariana, Alex and the guards in the punishment room, then one between Emma and her little Toy, Chloe. The rest of the chapter begins to develop some relationships and some new plot points as Emma talks some with Dove, with Margot and with Chloe.

I’m strongly considering going to work on chapter 35 right away and putting off the next chapter of Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular for now. The reason for this is, because I’m anxious to get Ariana settled in and to resolve the two ongoing punishments. There are also several interactions in need of detailing that will be crucial to up coming plot points. As Taylor and Cara need to talk about what happened between them and how they plan to move forward. Taylor and Bella need to have a similar conversation. I have a feeling that chapter 35 is going to be more heavily focused on plot development than smut, but I do plan on there being some kind of sex scene sprinkled in there for good measure.

One last thing I’d like to add. Billion Dollar Harem hit 100,000 dragon prints on July first, (which again, I can’t thank you guys enough for) But now, here, listen to this. As of right now (7/27), its at 105,990! That means in less than one month, my story has had nearly 6,000 views. That is almost as incredible news as hitting 100k. I just can’t believe how popular this story has become and its all thanks to you guys! Please continue to read along and please let me know what you think by dropping by my thread on the forum. Its located in the All Other SubDomains category under the Celebrity heading in the Het-Mal/Female section. Look for Billion Dollar Harem! Oh, and right now, you can vote on a smut scene that will appear in an upcoming chapter! See you there.

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know it feels like forever, but I’m back.

First off, I just want to say I’m sorry this chapter was a little longer in coming than I would have liked. There were a number of problems that conspired against me getting to you guys as soon as I would have liked. The first, being that this is the longest chapter yet, at 24 pages in word. The second being that there were a number of continuity problems, caught by my editor that had to be addressed before I could post it. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, is, and basically there is no other way I can put this, THINGS HAVE BEEN A GODDAMNED NIGHTMARE AT WORK! (sorry for the all caps assault.) This is the busiest time of year for me at work and it just simply makes it harder to find the time and motivation to work. Also, and I’m very sorry to say this, but its likely things won’t get much better in the next month / month and a half. Which is another way of me saying that chapter 35 is here, but it might be just as long before chapter 36 is up. (I’m officially putting Emma Watson’s Blowbang Spectacular on hold till things slow back down at work.) I want to do my very best to deliver one chapter of BDH every month and right now I just don’t know that I can do both. (I’m not even sure I’ll have 36 done before September is over. (But, it should be close either way.) And that’s not to say that things at my job could slow down earlier, and I’ll have more time and motivation, making it possible 36 will come faster…. Its just too hard to say right now. (I HAVE A VERY UNPREDICTABLE JOB!) 

Ok! Lets talk 35. This chapter, as promised has a ton of plot for upcoming stuff in it. Plenty of harem politics, new friendships, old friendships and even a touch of the unexpected… Overall, I think this chapter is one of my best from a writing perspective. We get to see Alex continue to work with his new kitty cat. We also get to see Emma really beginning to thrive as harem mistress as she goes above and beyond to bring people together. As for the smut scene, it should be (at least I think) a very pleasant surprise, and, if I do say so myself, exceedingly hot. I won’t spoil the surprise of who’s in it and how things go down, but I really hope you guys enjoy it. Finally, as I’m sure some of you will notice, I’ve laid all the ground work I’ needed to finally include the first fan selected smut scene. If everything goes as planned, it will be in chapter 36. 

As I’ve said, I plan to only work on chapter 36 this month. I have some big things planned for this chapter. Lets see, well first off, as I just said will be the inclusion of the first fan selected smut scene. To those of you who voted it should be no surprise as to who will be in it or at least part of what it will contain so I won’t say more about that. We also should see an end to the Bella-potty and the Ari-cat’s introduction as well as some surprise torment involving (section deleted). The only other thing I really have planned right now for 36 is to continue to build on relationships and plots that have begun to develop in 35. I’m not quite sure yet just how that will take shape though.

Finally, I’d like to offer a big shout out to my editor. It was just over a year ago on August 14 2017 that I started working with him. He has had an immeasurable impact on this story and my writing, and I can’t imagine this story taking shape without his influence. So, THANKS BUDDY, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I know it feels like forever, but I’m back.

deja vu anyone?

It really has been a while, like 4 months! I am sorry for my absence. For the full update on that please see my post in the Billion Dollar Harem thread here on the site. Its emotional, and I don’t really feel like repeating myself.

Anyway, chapter 36 is here. You might notice its a little bit shorter. Its all part of my plan to slightly reduce my soft page limit in order to work on a very exciting side project. For further update on that you can also see my thread….  36 picks up on day 40, the very next morning after chapter 35. Mostly this chapter features a lot of groundwork for upcoming chapters. It does see Bella’s release from the punishment potty and a brief reaction to the harem’s new pet as well as a tiny teaser for upcoming things for Chloe. I didn’t quite get to the much promised scene with Emma and Cara… I know, I know, I suck…. Hopefully that will be in the next chapter. 

That’s it for now guys, short and sweet….

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black,

-Mal

• 4 weeks later...

Hey gang! 

I have great news for everyone, I’m publishing chapter 37 of Billion Dollar Harem right now! This chapter definitely falls with in the guidelines of my newer shorter chapter format. Its only 16 pages in Word. But, don’t let that get you down. It is still chalked full of smut and interesting plot development. In this chapter that mostly takes the form of Chloe getting a “LITTLE” adjustment. I found this chapter particularly… engaging… yeah that’s the best word for it. The chapter was extremely engaging lol! In addition to Chloe, we get to see the full reaction of the Harem to Ari, and a little sneak peak of things to come for Bella. I really hope you like this chapter, I honestly think its one of my favorites as it features a fetish I’ve been dying to write for… well for a very long time. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think.

In other good news. Because of some very unexpected down time, chapter 38 is almost done! I don’t want to spoil anything of what is to come. I’ll simply say that my days of putting off writing the Alex, Emma, Cara, BDSM scene, you know, the one you guys voted on like forever ago are finally over! I can’t say for certain when I’ll get it posted up. It still needs a bit of work, but I would imagine the turn around will be very short. Probably a week or so, so please do look back soon! After I get 38 posted up, I plan to put in some much needed work on my E-book, and probably won’t begin work on chapter 39 till nearer to the end of the month. I hope to have 39 done and posted by maybe 2/15 or so… Lastly, I mentioned a while back that I was on a roughly 50 chapter time table to finishing Billion Dollar Harem. Well, I going to revamp that a little. Since going to this new shorter format, and not being at a point yet where I can introduce the final two ladies, I think it only right that I up the count. By my guess, it’ll take around 60 chapters or so to finish this story up. So good news for you is plenty of BDH yet to come!

Hello again everyone! 

I promised a short turn around and I aim to please! So here we are, chapter 38 is now up on the site exactly one week later! I doubt things like this will happen very often, but I had some very unexpected downtime in December and January and as such, was able to get a lot of work done. This chapter went a little over my new 15 page goal at 20 pages, but I think the extra length was justified to properly finish up the much anticipated BDSM / Alex / Emma / Cara scene that you folks voted on in what I’m sure seems like forever ago to most of you. But, I try to keep my word, and I have delivered the much promised scene and well I think it turned out pretty freaking incredible. I honestly can’t wait to hear what you guys think as its done in a way I’ve never tried before, I’m sure you guys will have no trouble picking up on how its different. Aside from the BDSM scene, this chapter furthers the Margot / Felicity stuff that was teased in the previous chapter, as well as has some stuff with and Taylor. It also features a little hint of something to come for one of our newcomers in the next chapter!

Speaking of which, I’m about 5-6 pages into chapter 39 as of right now I expect it will be ready for publishing by the end of the month or early in February we’ll just have to see. I am also working on my book, and a new secret project here and there so how quickly 39 gets done will depend greatly on how much of a diversion those two things prove to be. But 39 promises to be a lighter affair as our newbies begin to become more comfortable in their new home. By the way, I haven’t forgotten the other scene poll. If I remember correctly, (I don’t have the info in front of my atm), but I believe Ariana and Emma in a present to Alex scene were the winners. I have plans to put that scene in probably in 40 but we’ll have to see how much some of the other side plots distract from that.  Other than that, 39 will mostly be about furthering the developing plots as we get closer to the announcement of the final two celebrities. (I’ll announce them in the story before I put it up here...) I expect it will be at least 3 chapters maybe 4 before I’m ready to announce them Oh, and fyi this will be an entirely new… that’s right NEW method of introduction!

Ok, enough of that. I’m out!

Till next time,

-Mal

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again, Multiverse!

Good news everyone, Chapter 39 is here! The new chapter exactly meets my new page goal at 15 pages. This is mostly because it only details one girl’s events. It picks up at the very beginning of day 41 and covers just a tiny fraction of the day. I won’t give away which celeb is featured in this chapter, but I hope you like her, cause this chapter is all about her. Only one other celeb gets any page time, and that, is very limited. It was necessary to do the chapter this way to establish the next phase of this celebs journey. The smut in this chapter may be a little vanilla, but I think that  just opens it up for all sorts of depravity to come in the future. 

I plan to start chapter 40 sometime soon. I’m debating however, on page length. As it stands now, chapter 40 could either have no sex and hit the 15 pages, or, to include some smut, it would likely have to go significantly over the limit, which could inhibit the time it takes me to get it done. I haven’t really decided yet what I’m’ going to do. In someways hitting 40 chapters is a big deal, and I’d like that hallmark to be a chapter to remember. But I also don’t really want to write a 25-30 page chapter just to include some smut… I suppose we’ll just have to see how things turn out. Either way, I’m planning some time soon to include a time jump. I plan to fast forward at least 2 days. Other things I see coming soon (in the next chapter or 2-3) is Taylor’s punishment coming to an end, Margot and Felicity relationship continuing to evolve, and hopefully, the second fan selected smut scene that you guys voted on in the middle of last year. It might take 3 or 4 chapters to get all this in. But once I do, I’ll be looking to finally bring in the final two celebs, and that promises to be a very memorable moment!

Till next time,

-Mal

• 4 weeks later...

Hello again gang!

Well, its that time of the month again! So soon you ask? Well, I had two reasons for wanting to get this chapter out quickly. 1) I’m on vacation this week and wanted to get it posted before I sit around and do nothing for a week. (Well, nothing besides going to see Captain Marvel that is.) and 2) Because I’m soooo excited about getting to work on chapter 41. (More on 41 later, but its going to be bananas) Ok, so lets talk chapter 40. This chapter is nearly 20 pages, and mostly concerns itself with advancing the timeline by 3 days. This time skip is necessary in order to advance us to the point where Taylor’s punishment can finally come to an end. There is a lot of stuff jammed into this summery section of the chapter, but don’t worry, I plan to revisit a lot what happens when I focus on advancing the plots which develop during this time. The rest of chapter 40 (about 10 pages worth) deals with getting a long time harem member to finally “join the team.” I won’t spoil it, but I hope you guys find this scene as hot as I think it is. Getting this character on board, is also a necessary step to the finale of Taylor’s punishment, which we’ll see in chapter 41.

Speaking of which, lets talk 41. As I said, 41 will finally show the climactic conclusion of Taylor’s punishment. This scene is going to be epic. I obviously won’t go into details, but I fully expect this scene to take up nearly all of the 15 pages of the next chapter. I hope to be able to work in some advancement which will I’ll be able to use to finally get in the last fan selected poll between Emma, Ariana and Alex into the next chapter. If not, I may have to do some finagling to put everything together for 42… I guess we’l just have to see how it all works out. Needless to say, I hope this scene will measure up against some of the great classics like Taylor’s initial breaking, or the pool party,  or Margot and Felicity’s epic punishment room scene. That’s a tall bar I know, I hope I don’t let you guys down. Starting after 41 though, I plan to resolve many of the developments in the fast forward and set things up so that I can introduce the final two ladies. I’m hoping this will take no more than 5-6 chapters but again my writing is very unpredictable and often leads me to places I wasn’t expecting.

As always, I’d love to hear more of your thoughts, ideas, questions and criticisms. If you’d like to make your voice heard, please drop by my thread here in this site’s forum. You can find it in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Please do drop on by and let me know you think.

Till next time,

-Mal

• 1 month later...

Hello again everyone!

Well its that time again. I know it almost kind of feels like a long time since my last post, but it has actually only been just over a month. I know I usually post a little faster than this, but I have been very busy with some side projects. Most notably this includes a short chaptered story I’ve been working on staring Dove Cameron. I plan to have this project out by the end of the month or maybe early in May. It is a very dark and twisted story .So those of you who like some of the darker content tags should really enjoy it. I don’t want to go into too much detail on what its about, but suffice it to say I had to ask the moderators if there was any content tags (other than minor stuff, obviously. I don’t do minor stuff anyway) that wouldn’t be allowed to be posted if paired up with a celebrity or real person if you prefer. With the green light, I began working on it. This is a story I’ve had in mind for a long time. I was originally going to write it with Sabrina Carpenter, but after working with Dove in BDH I decided I wanted to do something dark with her so I swapped her in. I don’t know if any of your remember me mentioning a “House of a Thousand Corpses” style story I said I might write a long time back, but this is that story. Don’t worry though, one of the other things I’m not really into is murder and gore. I more meant the feel of it being dark and twisted, you know really fucked up and without the gore :). Anyway, the story is called “Becoming Bitch” and you can look for it I’d say sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

Now, on to Billion Dollar Harem chapter 41. This chapter picks up right after the fast forward that ended chapter 40, and contains the beginning of the end of Taylor Swift’s long ongoing chastity belt punishment. I don’t want to spoil anything here, but I do want to say that I finally set events in motion to write the fan selected scene involving Ariana Grande, Emma Watson and our Intrepid hero, Alexander Whitley!  That scene should come in a chapter very soon, but as the title to chapter 41 states, this is going to be a two part chapter. After that, I’m not sure if the fan selected scene will be chapter 43 or if it’ll come a little later, as I also want to catch up with how some of the ladies are dealing with events that took place in the fast-forward. Specifically those with Bella and Dove and with Margot and Felicity and of course at least a little more to do with Alex’s mysterious visitor… All that said, I also plan to announce the final two ladies sometime in or around chapter 48-50. Once I’ve announced them, I will shortly there after post a poll so you guys can vote on the sex competition. 

Finally, I want to thank you all again for reading along. I don’t know if you’ve seen, but BDH is now up over 160,000 dragon prints. In light of that, I want to make one more announcement. If and when BDH hits 250,000 prints I plan to announce a very special poll. I know its a long way off, but think about this. in one month BDH saw over 10k views. The more chapters it gains and the more popularity it sees and that number will only go up. Ok, so this poll will give you, my readers, a lot of power. But, this time not over BDH. As BDH ramps up towards the end, I can’t really allow randomness to interfere with how I want the story to culminate. Therefore I will create a poll designed to let you guys set the parameters of a new one chapter story for me to write. Most likely the poll will list 5 to 10 celebrities, allow you guys to vote on 2 or maybe 3 then list a host of content tags and allow you guys to again vote on 1 or two of those. I’ll then write a story tailor made with those choices in mind! Hopefully, it’ll be a lot of fun, and a way to show you guys my appreciation of you following along with my work.

That’s it for now,

Till next time,

-Mal

• 2 months later...

Hello again everyone!

I’m back, and with a Billion Dollar Harem update! That’s right, chapter 42 is finally here! Before I get into any update news, I just wanted to say again how grateful I am for the patience you guys have shown while I worked on finishing up Becoming Bitch last month. While I know that project might not be for everyone. But, I thought it was fun, and it was a nice distraction and change of pace from BDH. That said, chapter 42, after such a long break, basically wrote itself. Though I do feel like a bit of an asshole… Let me explain. My initial plan was to finish up the Taylor punishment scene in 42. Not only did that NOT happen, but I left the chapter off on a pretty terrible cliffhanger… However, having said that, I’ll try to explain why things didn’t get wrapped up. I found that fitting the entire punishment, that of Taylor satisfying all the women of the harem into one chapter to be impossible. I think I did a pretty good job of not making it too repetitive, but one of the sacrifices of that was (as you’ll all see when you read it), that every scenario took a few pages to resolve. I thought about making the chapter longer, more like the 25 pages of old, and just finishing everything up, but a combination of my editor’s schedule this month and the fact that it has now been over 2 months since I produced a chapter of BDH led me to the decision that cutting 42 short and leaving it off as I did was the best choice. I certainly think this chapter is plenty hot, and I hope after you all read it that you’ll agree I made the right choice. 

Besides that, there is a sliver lining to this story. I’ve already started work on chapter 43, and am close to 4 pages into it. As I said above, this is a very slow time of year for me and I have a chance to get a lot of writing done. Because of that I intend to try very, very hard to get chapter 43 done, edited and up on the server by the end of this…. that’s right, this month. In other words hopefully by the end of June, you guys will have another BDH chapter to enjoy. I don’t want to say too much about what will happen in 43, other than to say expect a wild finish to Taylor’s punishment, and some plot development with Cara. Because of the fact that I didn’t finish Taylor’s punishment in 42 I am afraid that the much anticipated Alex, Emma, Ari scene will have to wait until 43… I apologize to those of you looking forward to that.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 43 is finally here. You guys know the deal and where to look if you want to talk about it… I’m really tired this time around so I’m going to keep it short and sweet. Enjoy the new chapter, and stop by my thread if you want to talk about it.

Till next time,

-Mal

• 5 months later...