Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

Mal

Author: Mal
Title: Billion Dollar Harem
Summary:  After inheriting a massive fortune from his parents, a man decides to build a celebrity harem and house them in a multi-hundred million dollar complex deep underground. He breaks them of their will, and molds them into his perfect sex slaves.
Fandom: Celebrity
Pairing: Alex (the main character, not a celebrity), Emma Watson, Chloe Moretz, Bella Thorne, Taylor Swift, Margot Robbie, Felicity Jones, Cara Delevingne, Ariana Grande, Dove Cameron
Warnings: Rape, Violence, Oral, Anal, Ms, MDom, BDSM, Humil, Slave, DP, Fingering, HJ, MF, FF, MFF, Voy
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered (28 so far) more to come

URL: http://celeb.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600094620

Thank you all so much for reading! I just posted the latest chapter (28). Are Alex’s celebrity prisoners finally beginning to accept their fates? Are they learning to share him and love one another, to co-exist almost like a family? Will tensions and love triangles throw all of that into disarray? Will the two newcomers only make things worse? Will Emma’s exile ever be over? There’s only one way to find out! Join us, and read along!

I can’t thank you guys enough for following along and reading my story. I really hope you guys have been enjoying it. If you like it, if you love it, even if you hate it, please let me know. I have a thread right here on AFF where you can do just that. Its located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity subdomain under the All Other Subdomains heading. Please drop on by and let me know what you think.

Thanks again, as always,

Mal

Edited by Mal
updating info

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update. I just posted chapter 11 in which we see a further ‘developing’ if you will of one of Alex’s guests. I’m also, currently hard at work on chapters 12 and 13. I fervently hope to bring at least 12 to you all before the end of December. In that next chapter, we will finally learn what has been going on with the ladies in the punishment room. I won’t say to much to give anything away, but, there won’t be a lot of dialogue or scene setting in this one.

If you’ve been reading along, and enjoying the story up to this point, I would like to again say thank you, and that any reviews, or comments here or in the review section are very much appreciated. Also, if anyone is interested in seeing any certain scenario, or putting in their two cents on just whom I add to Alex’s menagerie, please do write me a review and let me know what you’re interested in seeing or whom you’re interested in seeing. I very much take suggestions into consideration when I’m working.

Thanks for reading along,

Mal

Please create a Review Reply thread in the appropriate Fan Fiction subforum, and conduct all further discussion of this story there. You are welcome to announce the publishing of new chapters in this thread, but all review replies and discussions with readers should be done in a Review Reply thread. 

I guess, since you are using more than one celebrity, you can post in either Het-M/F, or the Threesome/Moresome category, whichever one you think fits best. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

WillowDarkling, DemonGoddess, I have created a new thread in the Het-M/F section of the celebrity thread for commentary and review of my story. Thanks for bringing to my attention that such responses didn’t belong in this thread, and please do edit or move whichever posts in need of moving to that new thread. From now on, I will only use this thread to promote new chapters of my story.

Thanks,

Mal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just posted chapter 14, a little later than promised. I got busy with RL, plus its a lot longer than I originally foresaw, nearly 15 pages in word. In this chapter, you all finally get the answer to whom the first new celeb addition to Alex’s harem will be! This chapter also has a slightly more complex plot, complete with flashbacks and intrigue… Anyway, I really hope you all enjoy it, and if you have any comments or suggestions on anything you’d like to see in the up coming chapters, or maybe you’d just like to vote on whom my reader selected celeb should be, please go the the Billion Dollar Harem thread on this forum, located in the Het Male/Female section of the Celebrity sub domain in the All Other Subdomains section.

Thanks again for continuing to read along, and for all your support.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Mal

Hey everyone, chapter 15 is up! I know its been a little while, I got busy with RL, had the flu, you know… life, but its here now. This chapter illustrates the further fall of some of the girls into acceptance, and even enjoyment of their situation. We also see one particular celeb given a big responsibly as well as seeing her struggling through her situation. The naughty bits of this chapter are loaded up front, but I think most of the really interesting stuff happens afterwards :). I really hope you all enjoy it, I put quite a lot of work into this installment. So if you have any thoughts or criticisms, please let me know. I have a thread located in the He Male/Female section of the Celebrity subdomain. 

Thanks so much for your continued support,

Mal

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again, everyone. Chapter 16 is up, ahead of schedule! This is my longest chapter yet, and if I do say so myself, one of my best. The F/F scene in this chapter, is nothing short of magnificent, probably the best sex scene I’ve ever written. I really hope everyone enjoys it. Once again, I put a lot of work into this chapter, and would love to hear all your thoughts and criticisms. I’ll be taking a small break after this chapter to play Mass Effect Andromeda, but I still hope to put out chapter 17 by the end of April. So please, if your enjoying the story, or just have a suggestion or whatever, come to my thread in the Het Male/Female section of the Celebrity subdomain.

Hope to see you all there, and thanks for the continued support,

Mal

• 1 month later...

Hello from the Black! I’m back from playing Mass Effect, and just wanted to let everyone know that Chapter 17 is now up. We pick up where we left off, following the girls as Alex is away. I hope there are some surprises and satisfying twists along the way in this chapter.  As always, if you’re enjoying the story, or even if you don’t ;) and want to offer me your comments or criticisms, please do drop by my thread in the Het/Fem section of the Celebrity subdomain and let me know I always appreciate well formed constructive criticism, even if it’s negative.  

Hope to see you all there, and again, thanks for your support, it means the world to me!

Off to misbehave,

Mal

Edited by Mal

• 4 weeks later...

Back again, just wanted to let you all know that I just posted chapter 18. The chapter picks up just a few minutes after chapter 17 left off. This chapter ended up being more about the smut, but there is a crucial story element contained inside. As always, I love all comments and criticisms. You can leave them in the Het/Fem section of the Celebrity subdomain if you’re interested.

Thanks again,

Mal    

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I”m back, Chapter 19 is up. I finished chapter it in record time, just over eleven days. This is a big chapter, hearkening the return of our star, Alex. Yes, the master of the harem is back, and back with a vengeance! But furthermore, there is a big surprise waiting for you guys at the end. I hope you all like it. As always, if you love, or hate my story, please stop by my thread in the Het/Fem section of the Celebrity subdomain. Please stop by and let me know what you think.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok folks, the next chapter is up! Chapter 20 was a long time in coming, and I apologize for that. A lot of real life, real shitty things happening slowed down my work, and quite frankly there were a few days there where I barely got out of bed… But, I’m out of the funk now, and while I wouldn’t exactly say things are better, they are trending upwards, and that’s all I can really ask for. Anyway, Chapter 20 picks up moments after chapter 19 ended. Alex and Emma work on a resolution to their problems, and Bella has an intimate moment with a new friend. I hope you all enjoy it. This might not be my longest, or most complex chapter, but I put a lot of work into this just by virtue of all the crap that was going on in my life while writing it. I hope you all enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, its that time again! Chapter 21 is up! I’m happy to report with extra spare time I finished the chapter in good time, just over 2 weeks. This chapter picks up right where 20 ended with a long overdue check in on Margot and an unexpected consequence of her actions in Alex’s absence. We also get our first real glimpse of the harem’s newest member as she spends some time with Alex and Emma in the punishment room. There is some good, rough action in this chapter, so if you’re a fan of that kind of thing, I suggest checking it out. It ends with a dark hook for 22, and I’m really excited to begin work on it. I can’t yet say when I’ll start working on it, or how long it’ll take, but as long as I’ve got extra time, I plan to put a lot of work into it. Again, I wanted to thank everyone who reads BDH, and invite you, if you’re a fan to please stop by my thread on this forum. It’s located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group here in in the AFF forum. I always appreciate all comments and criticism or ideas you’d like to express, so please drop on by.

Thanks again, and I hope you all enjoy the latest chapter.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 2 weeks later...

What’s that you say, so soon. That’s right boys and girls, I got another chapter for your reading pleasure. Chapter 22 is up. I’ve titled this chapter Emma Wins, make of that what you will. Chapter 22 starts with a bit of a back track, where we learn something very interesting about how Emma convinced Ulu to help her. At any rate, this chapter is smokin. There is a lot more hard, rough, nasty, sex with the harem’s newest member, a certain blonde Aussie, a few of Alex’s finest guards, and of course, Emma herself. So, if you enjoyed the last chapter, or Chapter 6, or any of those dark rape filled chapters, this one will be right up your alley. The next chapter should begin roughly where we leave off in 22, but I plan for a brief summery, followed by, yes, a fast forward to the long awaited arrival of Cara. That said, I don’t know when I’ll start working on the new instillation, but I hope it’ll be soon. 

As always, if you’re enjoying the story, want to make a comment or ask a question, please drop by my thread on this forum. Its located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group here in the AFF forum.

Thanks again everyone for reading along, 

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 5 weeks later...

Hello again readers! It’s an exciting day. Chapter 23 is up and its a dozy. In this chapter we see the further fall into corruption of one Alex’s ladies, the furthering of a certain rivalry, and perhaps most excitingly, the arrival of a long anticipated new celebrity. This chapter see’s a return to Alex’s unique brand of corrupting sex over the harsh, nasty rapes featured in the last two chapters, as Alex furthers his quest to turn each of his ladies into cum addicted sex slave lol :).  So if you’re a fan of Stockholm Syndrome style falls from grace, this chapter will be right up your alley. The chapter picks up where 22 left off, but near the middle we see the promised passage of time, hurtling us ahead to the long awaited day 30 and a certain someone’s long overdue arrival. As for the next chapter, I’m debating on starting it right away or writing another one shot story. It might be nice to take a break from this material for a couple weeks and write something new. I haven’t decided yet, but I will of course keep you all posted.

I’d like to remind you all again, that if you’re enjoying the story and want to make a comment or ask a question, please do drop by the forum on this thread. It’s located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group here in the AFF forum.

Thanks as always for reading along,

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

P.S. Oh, I wanted to drop it here too. I recently made a hand drawn by me map of Alex’s underground complex. If you’re interested in seeing my vision of the compound please email me. You can find my address by clicking on my avatar next to this or any of my forum posts. I’d be glad to send you a copy.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings again from the black! I’m back and with a new chapter. Chapter 24 is here! Its by far my longest chapter yet at a whopping nineteen pages in word! This chapter ties up a few loose ends, and really sets a tone for the next few chapters. We finally see a resolution of sorts to the Emma problem, there’s also some news on the Margot front, and how Felicity is beginning to fit in. Oh, and also some hot smut with Chloe that answers another burning question… you’ll just have to read it to find out :). The chapter picks up right were 23 left off with Alex’s visit to Ms. Jones and mostly takes place in the wee hours of the morning of day 31. Though this chapter is a long one, I think there is a lot of really interesting stuff here, particularly the stuff with Emma. I bet I spent eight or nine hours on that section alone. I had to do a lot of rewrites and I have to give a huge shout out to my new editor. You’re advise with that section really helped me reshape it. I think it turned out really great.

My plan is to work on the next 2-3 chapters of BDH then do a new chapter of The Orb of Janus. However, I can’t say for sure just when I’ll even begin working on chapter 25, as I finally have a new job and there is no telling at this point how much its going to impact how much time I have to work. It is my hope to be able to produce 3 chapters every two months, but as I said its kind of up in the air at the moment. I hope you all understand… 

As always, I love feedback! So, if you’re enjoying the story and want to make a comment or ask a question, please do drop by my thread on this site’s forum. It’s located in the He-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group.

Thanks everyone for your continued support and for reading along.

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 4 weeks later...

I feel like its been forever since the last update, but I guess that’s just because my new job slowed the progress so much :(. I’m hoping that once I get settled in a bit more that I’ll be able to be more productive and get to a place where I can try to do 3 chapters every 2 months, but I guess we’ll just have to see. Anyway, Chapter 25 is here at long last! It picks up pretty much right where 24 leaves off. We get to see a lot of Margot’s first day doing Emma’s job and her different take on it and hopes for doing it better / different. We also see Felicity continuing to settle into life in the harem this time with the help of an unexpected guide. Also, Bella gets a gift from Alex and learns to share :). The chapter leaves off with a little hook for things to come when Margot goes to Emma to do her private weigh in. I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, there’s a lot of different things going on in this one, with several different POVs and a very intense smut scene. It ended up being quite a bit longer than I originally thought at just over 19 pages in word! Its actually my longest chapter yet. 

I haven’t decided yet if I’ll do one or two more BDH chapters before switching of to do the next installment of The Orb of Janus. It will probably be determined by where I end up leaving off with chapter 26. Its my hope that I won’t need to do a chapter for every day that will pass in Emma’s exile. I.e. She’s out for a week, I hope not to have to write 7 or 8 chapters to get her back in the mix. But, having said that, there are several events that I want to happen while she’s “indisposed” and I don’t plan to compromise on those events happening before she returns. Right now I’m thinking it’ll take at least 3 more chapters before she comes back though. Don’t fret too much though if your an Emma fan, I do plan for there to be little snippets of things which will include her in at least some of those chapters :)

Again, if you’d like to offer up some feedback, ask a question, or just make a comment, please feel free to do so. You can do so in my thread on this sites forum. It’s located in the Het-Male/female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Or you can also just put a review in the review section of the story itself.

Thanks as always for reading along, I really do appreciate it!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 3 months later...

Hey everyone, I know its been forever. As followers of my BDH thread know, I’ve had some problems finding time to write cause of a new job. But, I’m hoping that, moving forward I’ll have enough time to get back to more regular updates. I guess there’s no guarantee of anything, but I should be able to produce one new chapter a month. Because of this, at least for the time being I’m going to be focusing on BDH to the exclusion of my other works. But, enough about that. Chapter 26 is here after more than two months. It picks up right where 25 left off, so you might want to go and read the last section of 25 just to remind yourself where things stopped. In this  chapter, we get a lot of build up story, and I think some pretty hot action. Basically, we get a continuation of the Emma / Margot confrontation. We also get to see some much needed interaction between Margot and Alex. Alex makes a big announcement, and then we get a nice, (I think surprising), sex scene. I won’t give away who all is involved, but I’m happy to announce my first real attempt at a voyeuristic scene. This chapter was interesting for me to write, for a number of reasons. First, I had about the first third of it done before I was forced to go on hiatus, so it was difficult to transition back into writing a chapter mid scene. Then, in a much more fun way with my first attempt at real voyeurism. I had a lot of fun with that scene, and I really hope everyone enjoys it.

The next chapter, will be BDH chapter 27. I have big things planned for this chapter. First, will be the introduction of a previously unseen area of Alex’s compound that I’m very excited about writing. Emma’s exile will continue through this chapter, but it is still my plan to do at least one short fast forward so that I don’t have to write several chapters with her only having minor interactions. Its my current plan that her exile will continue for two more chapters, 27 and 28, and that she will return sometime in 29. Obviously because of my writing style this could change, but I doubt it will take too much more than that. But, having said that, as you all will see, there will be a lot going on by the time she returns. The next few chapters should be very exciting as I have a lot of ideas (comes from not writing for 2 months =) 

As always, if you’d like to offer up some feedback on the current chapter, ask a question or just comment on what you like / dislike, please feel free to do so. You can do so in my thread on this site’s forum. It is located int eh Het-Male/Female section of  the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Suubdomains group. Or you can just put in a review in the review section of the story itself. 

Thanks as always for your continued support, especially in my absence. And thanks for reading along, I really appreciate it!

I’m Back to the Black, 

Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everyone, Its that time again. New chapter time! Chapter 27 is up and ready for viewing.  I finished it earlier than I was planning, mostly due to my wildly varied writing times. I think this will be how this tends to go. Either I’ll have the chapter in earlier than my estimate, or later. It will just depend on how much time I have to work, and what my job schedule is like. So, Chapter 27 picks up right where 26 left off, I won’t ruin it, but pretty much, we pick up right where we left off. This is a big chapter. My longest yet at almost 21 pages in Word. The major reason for the length of the chapter has to do with how much new stuff I introduce. Not only do we get a taste for how the Taylor / Cara situation from the previous chapter will develop, we also get some more insight into how things will proceed with Margot and Emma. There is also the fact, that I introduce an entirely new area, and fill in more detail about the VIP area that was previously more or less skimmed over.  I was forced to cut the pool party chapter into two parts because of this length. Finally,  at the end, there will be a much anticipated teaser that answers the question: “Who will be the next celebrities to enter Alex’s little harem.

Chapter 28 will see some very exciting events happen, as the pool party continues. There will be the furthering of story lines between characters who been interacting, as well as Alex’s further efforts to integrate the newest members. With the breaking up of this pool party chapter, I can’t say for sure just how many chapters it will be until Emma returns, but I can say there will be a fast forward which will speed along her exile at least some.

As always, I love to hear your feedback, comments, and any criticisms you might have to offer. Please feel free to join in the conversation on my thread. It’s located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Or you can always just put a review in the review section of the story itself.  

Thanks as always for your support. I really appreciate you guys reading along and telling me what you think of my story!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

Well I’m back again, Back from the Black! Its that time again, time for a new chapter! Chapter 28 is here and wowzers is it hot! After a brief getting to know you with one of the new ladies, we jump right in the action. Alex’s super hot, all-star, pool party orgy kicks off right away! This chapter is just chalked full of smut, smut and more smut. This chapter was twenty pages long in word, and I’m not joking when I say that the smut section of this chapter takes up roughly fifteen of those pages! I can however, say that writing this was no picnic. You might think writing fifteen pages of smut would be easy, or a lot of fun, but it was actually quite arduous. Mostly this was because of the fact that I felt like I was repeating myself a lot, (in the end I don’t feel that way, but I did while writing). Also, because of the sheer number of people involved, and the fact that I wanted to make sure that all the girls and Alex, of course got their moments it became quite tedious. A lot of switching perspectives and making sure that I kept the timeline of what was happening with one group more or less in sync with the overall group was harder than it sounds. I’m sure my editor wasn’t thanking me when I handed him the first draft of this chapter… I’m very sure it was a mess. But, never fear, we got it sorted out and I think the final product is quite simply amazing. Perhaps the hottest smut I’ve yet written. Anyway, I can’t say much more about it without spoilers so...go read it for yourself!

Chapter 29 WILL begin with the much touted fast-forward. I’ll spend a few pages filling in the events that happen during those days, including furthering the transport of our two new ladies. After that, I plan to work on furthering some of the plots which are currently in motion, handing out a promotion or two and (I haven’t decided for sure yet), but I’ll either hint at or announce Taylor’s choice. Depending on how all that goes, and the length once I’ve added some smut, I may or may not have a small section with Emma and her release from exile. I have a very special event planned around this, so likely if I do get to it, it will only be the start or a teasing of what is to come. 

As always, I love to hear from you guys! Your feedback, comments and criticisms are important to me, so please let me know what you think of this story. I’d love for you all to join the conversation on my thread. It’s located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Or you can always just put a review in the review section of the story itself.  

I want to again thank you all for your continued support. You guys are important to me and I couldn’t do this without you!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, I know its been nearly a month since I’ve put out a chapter, but I do hope some of you enjoyed the one shot I put out a couple weeks back. I’ve been hard at work on Chapter 29 since  though. This chapter contains the much touted fast-forward. However, since there is so much stuff going on, this ended up being my longest chapter yet at 24 pages in word. That said, the chapter contains a lot of summery of the events that pass over four days along with a good mix of continued character development moments, and some hot sex, of course. I think the chapter will be very enjoyable even if some of the summary parts are a little repetitive / lacking depth. I felt they were still necessary, so we don’t lose track of the things each lady went through as we pass these days till the end of Emma’s exile. There’s lots of fun stuff with Taylor, and Margot and Cara and Felicity, even some fun teaser stuff with Chloe. Bella is admittedly a little quiet in this chapter, and recently to a lesser degree but I do think things will get interesting for her again soon….

For chapter 30, I see the return of Emma, as well as the culmination of the scene I set up in 29...We’ll also see our two newest members getting settled in. I don’t know, due to how much stuff that needs to happen in 30, that we’ll see Taylor finally forced to making her choice, but I do plan to at least tease how that will end up coming down. The big event in chapter 30 will revolve around ****** (censored for sake of spoilers), in a scene I’ve had planned since very nearly the first chapter of Billion Dollar Harem. I plan for this event as well as the ensuing smut to take up quite a bit of this chapter. I think it will be quite fun….

As always guys I love hearing from all of you. Please if your into the story, write a review or stop by my thread, even if its just to say hello. I love talking with all my readers and hearing what you guys have to say. Again, my thread is located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity Fiction heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Please chime in I want to hear from you guys!

I want to again thank you guys for your continued support. I do this as much, or more, for you as I do for myself and I just couldn’t see myself doing it without your support!

I’m Back to the Black,

Mal

• 1 month later...

Hey gang! I’ve had a busy month with RL and I honestly didn’t know if I would get chapter 30 done before the end of April. Luckily, I had some spare time this past weekend which allowed me to pump out ten pages and finish it up. My editor got it back to me quickly, but I was busy again and couldn’t get a moment to post the story till tonight. But anyway, you’ll all be excited to know that Chapter 30 is up and ready for reading. This chapter delivers on the promise of the return of Emma and a special event surrounding her. Actually, most of the focus of this chapter is around her. Through her, we get to see a never before seen part of the compound as well as a couple of new characters! However, because of the focus on Emma, and the fact that I had to finish up the scene from the end of 29, we only get the barest glimpse at the new arrivals, and only a little tease of Taylor finally being forced to make her choice. While I’m sure some of you will be disappointed that we didn’t get farther with Ariana and Dove and didn’t get to see the Taylor drama play out, the events of this chapter are very important for Emma’s story line. Speaking of which, I didn’t quite get to that moment I told you about that I’ve wanted to write since nearly the very first chapter, but it will come in 31, I promise. 

For chapter 31, I see more stuff involving Emma and her story line. Which includes that promised moment I’ve envisioned since the beginning. I’m sure most of you will know it when you see it. Other things for 31 include some part of the resolution involving Taylor and her choice. and lots of smut! I honestly don’t know if we’ll even see Ariana or Dove in 31. There is so much that needs to happen next that what happens next with them will probably have to wait until 32...  

Please keep in mind, I love hearing from you guys and getting all your thoughts and ideas of my story. So please, if you like it, if you love it or hate it, drop by my thread and let me know why! No comments, unless extremely biased will be ignored! My forum is located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Please drop in and let your voice be heard!

Thanks again for all your support,

-Mal

• 3 weeks later...

Hello again everyone. I’ve had quite a bit of spare time, and with the way chapter 30 ended, a bit of the writing bug. So I’ve been hard at work to get it done and up for you guys. Chapter 31 is here!  I know its only been a little over two weeks but I figured you guys wouldn’t be upset if I went ahead and published the new chapter. I think this chapter is chalked full of awesome moments. But no better, to me at least, than the moment I’ve been touting about for a few months now. The scene I’ve been wanting to write since basically when I first started Billion Dollar Harem is finally here. Now, I’ve had a lot of ideas for this story. A few I’ve had for a while, most come either as I’m at work on the chapter or only a chapter or two before. But this moment (I’m sure you guys will quickly figure out the moment I’m talking about), is something I’ve had in my head for basically two years now! It feels so good to finally get it out on paper and to see it come to life. Honestly, even though I kind of knew what was going to happen, I’m very surprised and amazed with how it turned out… In my opinion, it might be the most dramatic event in the harem so far!

The chapter is pretty split focus wise between the continuation of Emma’s storyline, and the Taylor’s choice story. After a fashion, both get resolved, but as it should be, open doors for other events to take shape. After the events of the chapter, everything is up in the air, and any number of things could happen. I’m actually very excited to see what’s going to happen next.

The only thing I can say for sure about chapter 32 at this point is, that I see us visiting the punishment room to check on our new arrivals. Almost certainly there will be a few scenes with Emma, Taylor, Margot and Cara, but I honestly do not know how most of that is going to play out.  There is so much stuff happening in the harem at this moment, that it will likely take at least a few chapters just to sort out all of day 38… It should be lots of fun!

As always, I’d love to hear more of your thoughts, ideas, questions and criticisms.  If you’d like to make your voice heard, please drop by my threat here in this site’s forum. You can find it located in the Het-Male/Female section of the Celebrity heading in the All Other Subdomains group. Please drop on by and tell me what you think!

Till next time,

I’m Back to the Black,

-Ma