Click Here!

The Order of The Goddess

Excalibur541

I used to have a ten chapter story on AFF called "The Order of the Goddess." It was about a proud and fearless warrior woman who goes undercover as a pleasure slave in an exotic harem to rescue an abducted princess. It got some fairly decent reviews so I thought I'd try it out on Kindle.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N2HYCFD?ref_=dbs_s_w_srch_l_p1_0&storeType=ebooks

Elexsa of Terradorn is the last surviving member of "The Order of the Goddess" a once huge army of warrior women dedicated to female independence as well as the spiritual enlightenment of the divine feminine. However when the King of Terradorn informs Elexsa that his daughter Princess Anna has been kidnapped and sold into the harems of their arch-enemies the Atroskians, Elexsa must act. She of her own volition enters the Harem of the Atroskian League in order to locate the princess. During her enslavement she must endure constant humiliations as well as the sexual advances of both men and women alike. Meanwhile she patiently waits for the moment when she can finally break free from her bondage and show her captors her true identity as well as the wrath of the Goddess. However lurking within the shadows of the harem there is also a very sinister force. One that not only endangers Elexsa's plans for freedom but one that threatens to take possession of her very soul.  

Edited by Excalibur541

• 3 weeks later...

Oh dang I remember your story. It was on my list of recommended stories from way back, probably pre 2010.

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296792926

That profile has seen little changer since 2008 hahaha.

Were there any significant plot changes or edits in this version that I didn’t know about in the original AFF fic?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.