Click Here!

The Lost and the Hidden City - Review Responses

pippychick

Awww… *blushes* Writing with you is a dream come true. :hug:

I hope we will have occasion to post here. Glorfindel and Gildor are fabulous, even if I do say so myself. Actually, I think Glorfindel specifies “fabulousness” in any fanfiction contract before he agrees to be an author’s muse.

• 4 weeks later...

Reviews for The Lost and the Hidden City

BY : pippychick & BronxWench

• From The_CL on October 14, 2016

Okay, finally got around to reviewing this. Sorry it took so long. I have to admit, I don't know these two elves but with the two of you writing, I have to say, I don't care! So far so good and I'm sure this is going to just get better and better.

On to the next chapter.

CL

Thank you, CL! :)

I’m glad you like it so far… I am over the moon at being able to post in this thread! Yay!  :party:

Erm… there is a lot more to come, most of it exceedingly naughty.

From The_CL on October 14, 2016

Okay, finally got around to reviewing this. Sorry it took so long. I have to admit, I don't know these two elves but with the two of you writing, I have to say, I don't care! So far so good and I'm sure this is going to just get better and better.

On to the next chapter.

CL

::squeaks in glee::

Oh, I think you’ll enjoy this one. Lots of naughtiness, lots of things to come. :lol:

• 3 months later...

Reviews for The Lost and the Hidden City

BY : pippychick & BronxWench

From ANON - wanderingaddict on January 27, 2017

BW I was talking to shadowknight and then decided to look you up and HOLY COW how is there only ONE review for this nuggety, sweet-chocolatey treasure of goodness??

Hi other author, Pippy, I say the same thing to you as well. I've only just read the first chapter here but this sates a deep, thirsty need for the Tolkien world I always wanted but never actually had. Thank you both!

And you are here too, wanderingaddict! Thank you :)

Oh, Tolkien… I love his world. I love to take his perfect elves and let them have a bit of fun with their immortality. Tolkien would hate me, were he alive to see it. I do not apologise… *g*

From ANON - wanderingaddict on January 27, 2017

alrighty, up through chapter 5: gotta say I'm terribly amused by the two of them just wiling away a few decades doing nothing but boinking each other. personally I was pretending a few weeks had gone past between each chapter and, since elves move so damn slowly, they were taking their sweeeeeeeeet long time just eating, sleeping, sexing, then doing it again. haha lulz I really can't underscore enough how much I like having gay elves in LotR.

hopefully in a concrit term, I'd say that it'd have been nice to get a little bit more of an intro into Gildor before running with him. it wasn't until chapter 3 that I thought to look him up because I'd conflated him as Glorfindel in BOTH places in my memory and so had just assumed he was an OC! Glorfindel had some nice nods to his accomplishments and unique status btw if some more of that had been woven in for Gildor it'd have just let me get a better handle on who he was right at the start. doesn't distract from my enjoyment as-is however!

I gotta say chapter 5 and I am iiiiiitchin' to see Gildor just straight up murder Glorfindel's ass with whatever he has to. Glorfindel is so dom, such a grabby tease - it gets to me! I gotta see the tables turned! Go for it Gildor I'm rooting for you! tear that big warrior-elf ass apart! I bet he could take A LOT.

Thank you :)

I’m glad you enjoyed these early chapters too. I’m totally in agreement about gay elves… you should see how Elrond gets on with the mirkwood three, lol.

There’s such little canon information about Gildor that I think he needed to grow as the fic went along; sometimes the only way you can get to know a character is to write them (plus it’s much more fun). I thank you for the concrit though, and perhaps we should have gone back and coloured him in a little more at the start, once we knew who he was going to be.

lol… you will get what you want eventually, I’m sure. Softly, softly, catchee monkey applies here… Glorfindel thinks he knows what he wants. Of course he doesn’t! But Gildor will show him… ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.