Click Here!

Uzumaki Kushina the Violated Heroine (General Discussion)

BitterNTR

Kushina will meet several ‘BAD ENDS’ through the entirety of this story. I have some of them planned already, but I’m still not too sure on how I would implement a restart or continue or even saving in general.

Perhaps saving could occur when she goes to bed? Or would a legitimate save option for Kushina to use be better?

Any ideas or contributions would be cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the world is already sexualized so it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that most people Kushina runs into would be hung and skilled, or something along those lines. Maybe you can start off with something simple as a mission, like babystting. I seem to recall a similar mission in the actual violated heroine game. You could show the difference in the worlds here, with her babysitting a young teen of some kind, possibly the kid who saw her naked that first time, having him come on to her and eventually dominate her. A show of’ if that’s what the young teens are like, what are the full grown like?

On 10/11/2016 at 1:54 AM, JordoZ said:

Well, the world is already sexualized so it isn’t out of the realm of possibility that most people Kushina runs into would be hung and skilled, or something along those lines. Maybe you can start off with something simple as a mission, like babystting. I seem to recall a similar mission in the actual violated heroine game. You could show the difference in the worlds here, with her babysitting a young teen of some kind, possibly the kid who saw her naked that first time, having him come on to her and eventually dominate her. A show of’ if that’s what the young teens are like, what are the full grown like?

Yes, there are babysitting missions which involves having sex with the boys. However, they, much like any other child you encounter in the game, are pretty inexperience or are realistically sized, with the female MC usually dominating them instead. But perhaps I could do one where she, as you have mentioned, babysits a teenager or something, one who just so happens to have been well-endowed. Though if I were to write this, it won’t be for another few more chapters.

Any more ideas and contributions would be cool.

I’ve thought about the saving thing and am leaning towards the side of one where she does not remember what she did prior to reaching a bad end, but choosing a good end in her second run.

For example, she ends up getting raped to death by something/one and returns to her last save, unaware that she had died. But this time, instead of repeating the same event, she does something differently and lives, proceeding on until the next problem.

How does that sound?

21 minutes ago, BitterNTR said:

I’ve thought about the saving thing and am leaning towards the side of one where she does not remember what she did prior to reaching a bad end, but choosing a good end in her second run.

For example, she ends up getting raped to death by something/one and returns to her last save, unaware that she had died. But this time, instead of repeating the same event, she does something differently and lives, proceeding on until the next problem.

How does that sound?

Not bad

By this way you could avoid problems with savings, but on the other side its quite silly for the main heroine not to think about her death

1 minute ago, rockgleb1999 said:

Not bad

By this way you could avoid problems with savings, but on the other side its quite silly for the main heroine not to think about her death

She doesn’t think about her death because she doesn’t remember it. It’s basically a restart, or a continue like in the actual game.

So will there be more yuri action than there is in the actual game? I can see Kushina have sex with a good amount of beautiful and sexy women.

Edited by Ccebling
I wasn't aware that there were yuri scenes (albeit very few of them) in Violated Heroine until recently.

• 3 months later...
Guest CuriousWriter

Hello BitterNTR, I had a question.

Is your Naruko: Konoha’s #1 Slut something you’ll be writing or is it a possible challenge? If so, I would like to pick your brain on a few ideas about it. Idk if this is the right place to talk about such a thing so I apologize i it is.

1 hour ago, Guest CuriousWriter said:

Hello BitterNTR, I had a question.

Is your Naruko: Konoha’s #1 Slut something you’ll be writing or is it a possible challenge? If so, I would like to pick your brain on a few ideas about it. Idk if this is the right place to talk about such a thing so I apologize i it is.

I may or may not write it. It just depends on my free time. But go ahead and shoot me any questions.

Guest CuriousWriter
2 hours ago, BitterNTR said:

I may or may not write it. It just depends on my free time. But go ahead and shoot me any questions.

Thank you. I actually wrote a starting chapter to this, but was curious on your take on it. I don’t think I’m suppose to upload it to this site, but my main concern is how it should start and I guess the starting age and a timeline. I have ideas, but it’s a jumbled mess at the moment.

38 minutes ago, Guest CuriousWriter said:

Thank you. I actually wrote a starting chapter to this, but was curious on your take on it. I don’t think I’m suppose to upload it to this site, but my main concern is how it should start and I guess the starting age and a timeline. I have ideas, but it’s a jumbled mess at the moment.

Only thing that would prevent you from adding to this site is if you’re underage, or have been previously banned for plagiarism, trolling, and the like.  Of course, as this concept is something that BitterNTR posted, you would need permission for that as well from BitterNTR.

Guest CuriousWriter
Just now, DemonGoddess said:

Only thing that would prevent you from adding to this site is if you’re underage, or have been previously banned for plagiarism, trolling, and the like.  Of course, as this concept is something that BitterNTR posted, you would need permission for that as well from BitterNTR.

Ah yes! But what I meant was uploading a chapter on the forum. And no, I actually have never really communicated on this site before. More of a viewer until now.

Guest CuriousWriter
3 hours ago, DemonGoddess said:

to add a story, you have to register for the archive.  the archive is where the stories live.

1 hour ago, BronxWench said:

Wow 0///0 thank you so much. You guys are real nice here. Nice to know. I will do so when I can.

BitterNTR, are there any restrains on the story fetish-wise? I know it’s loli, hate-sex, and prostitution. Just curious.

5 hours ago, Guest CuriousWriter said:

Wow 0///0 thank you so much. You guys are real nice here. Nice to know. I will do so when I can.

BitterNTR, are there any restrains on the story fetish-wise? I know it’s loli, hate-sex, and prostitution. Just curious.

No real restrains that will limit or hinder your writing ability. I’d just prefer there not to be any scat or the like since I don't find those kinks very... pleasant. It doesn't necessarily have to be hate-sex either. But it's honestly up to you.

Guest CuriouWriter

I c. Well i’ll posting my first chapter later today on aff. So I hope to get some decent feedback. 

Im just trying to work on a timeline. I don't want to rush into the sluttiness . I like a gd  build up to the corruption.

• 2 years later...

Just found your story, and grew interested in it. I, however, would like to play the game. Can someone please tell me where to find the link for this game, or at least give me the directions for it? 

Many thanks. 

(PS: I have recently taken up the challenge for “Loving Nympho Kushina” and “Kushina Slut of Sluts.” It’s called Kushina’s Infidelity, which you can find on AO3, HF, and AF. Please let me know what you think of it, and here’s the links.) 

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/LuciusWalker/37368/Kushinas-Infidelity 

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600106564 

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20501378/chapters/48653141 

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/68260-kushinas-infidelity/

Edited by Lucius-Walker

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.