Click Here!

Cannot Password Reset

Guest Capitalist

Guest Capitalist

After receiving complaints from readers that my stories are beset by formatting errors, I came back to the site to log in and repair the content.  I clicked the Password Reset link and a link was mailed to my email address.  I followed the link and entered a new password.  I used one capital letter and no special characters and numbers.  The site told me I had managed to reset successfully, or so I thought.  But when I tried to enter the brand new password in the upper right corner fields, the site just blanked out the fields after pushing Login.  I tried again, typing carefully, and the same thing happened again.  I tried to Password Reset all over again, and was shown an error message.  

I tried a few months ago and ran into the same wall; pretty frustrating.  Can someone please just help me get back in control of my own profile and my own stories?

Hi,

I’m going to assume this is you:  Capitalist  Assuming that your email address has not changed, I show your last access back in 2012, and it appears you never activated under the revised archive code.

What you need to do is reactivate your account. Follow the instructions here, exactly as they’re stepped out. I would strongly recommend deleting any old AFF cookies, and clearing your browser’s cache and history before reactivating. 

If you run into any issues, you can let us know here, or email us at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org. Please be as specific as possible about what you’ve done, and what has happened, so we can pinpoint any issues.

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.