Click Here!

FSN - Heaven's Feel, Irisviel x Shirou

Guest Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

Just a silly crack pairing I want to see happen.

Shirou somehow manages to summon a Servant in his shed a few months ahead of schedule by accident, and instead of Saber he summons a Caster instead, this being Irisviel von Einzbern.

Caster senses that she isn’t getting as much mana as she is supposed to and realizes that they don’t have a good connection. She decides to rectify this problem through sex mana transfer. She also puts it upon herself as his mother to sexually prepare him for any future spouses he might have. She also prepares him for the war, because that’s important too.

Edited by Wandering_Moth

Guest Wandering_Moth

Irisviel and Shirou would be the main pairing and focus of the story, though I would not be adverse to him utilizing what Irisviel’s taught him on Rin or Sakura, maybe Rider. whether or not EMIYA will be Rin’s Servant depends on how much you want to see him confused.

On 9/16/2016 at 5:40 PM, Wandering_Moth said:

Irisviel and Shirou would be the main pairing and focus of the story, though I would not be adverse to him utilizing what Irisviel’s taught him on Rin or Sakura, maybe Rider. whether or not EMIYA will be Rin’s Servant depends on how much you want to see him confused.

Hm maybe instead of EMIYA, Rin somehow summons Chloe/Kuro instead?:

RuqTdRh.png

You know, a great outfit Iri Caster could try here would be this one:

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2222112

http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2154659

And when you say Shirou summoning Iri as Caster, she'll be dressed like this? Like from FGO:

PCNelzf.jpg

Cftvs9y.png

Edited by warellis

Guest Wandering_Moth

Iri Caster's Servant outfit will stay as the Dress of Heaven, it’s part of the reason I suggested this in the first place. If it ends up being a more serious fic the first one would probably be more appropriate, though I think that I would like the second one slightly more. Because underboob, and blushing, and antics.

I would imagine that Shirou would be more entranced by her otherworldly serenity than by her somewhat exposed endowments when he first summons her.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.