Click Here!

Fem Harry at the dursleys

Guest Gin

A basic outline For fem Harry at the dursleys 

I think she would have it way worse than male Harry 

I think Vernon would be OK because as a girl disciplineing her is not his problem.

Petunia would be the real danger especially if fem Harry were to look like lily  she would be a constant reminder of the sister she hated.

For Harry in the books petunia spread rumours that Harry was a delinquent for fem Harry I think she would spread rumours that she is a slut.

And because fem Harry is a girl she would not be able to wear Dudleys hand me downs so petunia would have to by her cloths.As a passive revenge for this I can see petunia buying fem Harry short skirt and to save money not buying her under wear and if any one ask just say the girl won't wear it.if the girl say petunia doesn't buy her any well the girl must be lieing.

If fem Harry asks for percings petunia would proberly buy a diy kit and do it herself while doing it she would proberly give fem Harry a clit ring.that she would put a cat bell on so fem Harry can't sneak around. If any one ask she did it herself.

Petunia might also deside that she does not like getting up early in the morning to let fem Harry out of the cupboard so she gets it in her mind to give fem Harry an enama every night before she gets lock in her cupboard. That would proberly lead to petunia buying fem Harry a buttplug that petunia will put in her every night before bed. Petunia might also start giveing fem Harry an enama every morning before breakfast and the. Fem Harry has to help make breakfast with it inside her. Maybe eventually even leaving it in for the ride to school.

For Dudley I can see him makeing sure fem Harry doesn't have any friends. And when fem Harry gets the clit ring.dudley knows about it and makes her show it off to his friends because of the clit bell fem harry can't move to fast unless she want them to resize the bell sound is coming from her crotch.

they would  eventually be caught by a teacher.on the day that they are caught Dudley and his gang will have put tooth paste on fem Harry hands and clit so the teacher will catch femHarry rubbing her pussy infront of Dudleys gang because of fem Harry's reputation she would take all the blame. The teacher would lets the boys off with a warning but would tell petunia about the incerdent. 

Becaus ofthat petunia would make fem Harry carry around a box of condoms that a teacher would find on her cementing fem Harry reputation as a slut.

Eventually one of Dudleys gang would find out about the idea of a glory hole. And they would make fem Harry work one in the school toilets during lunch time. At least her box of comdoms woulda came in handy.

Petunia would notice Dudleys increased amount of poket change and would find out about the gory hole instead of puting a stop to it she would get fem harry to learn how to put a condom with her mouth and how to deep throat useing a dildo. Petunia would also by a ring gag for fem Harry eventually. When Dudley and petunia go shopping that would set fem Harry up in the ring gag and leave her at a glory hole while they go shopping or watch a movie.

To make fem Harry stay at the glory hole petunia would tie a bit of string there the clit ring then feed it up there a collar and then threw the hole so when the pull her mouth to the glory hole with the string it would make her do it.

the people of the other side would think she is willing becaus she is being pulled by a piece of string but at is actual because it's attached to her clit.

i could see a client enjoy playing with the string as the get a blow job.

she would also not break the string because petunia would punish her worse when they got home if she did

Should other things be added? Such as FemHarry being put in bondage when sleeping in her cupboard?

Being taught how to pleasure men by Petunia making her suck Vernon when she’s not in the mood?

What about more extreme fetishes? Like incest with Dudley or Petunia, BDSM/punishment stuff, or even beast with Ripper?

7 hours ago, No_1 said:

Should other things be added? Such as FemHarry being put in bondage when sleeping in her cupboard?

Being taught how to pleasure men by Petunia making her suck Vernon when she’s not in the mood?

What about more extreme fetishes? Like incest with Dudley or Petunia, BDSM/punishment stuff, or even beast with Ripper?

I don't really see Vernon or any adult male being in on it apart from the use of gloryhole I see it as more petunia .

i see petunia giveing her something like this pic to make sure she doesn't have sex .

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Danaume/228675/Chastipierced

I would not see it getting to extreme   No scat or Watersports also nothing that would be noticed by Vernon or the neighbours  

i could see petunia doing some more stuff to her if Vernon and Dudley are away on some sort of camp/ business trap

One this I would petunia could do while they are away is attaching a chain and weight to her clit ring that makes it so she has to crawl around dragging it. Petunia would proberly have a lot of fun makeing her crawl up and down the stairs 

For petunia it's all about haveing perfect Lily's daughter on her knees with a plug up her bum and a spanked pussy

mabye  when Vernon is away she uses her as a footrest while useing a long chain to play with her clit ring 

I could see petunia like to Doing nfcf which stands for naked female clothed female 

• 4 months later...

You could mabye have petunia get one of her neighbor hood clubs in on trying  to help FemHarry with her Slutty behaviour.

by by doing things like makeing her serve them tea and biscuits naked  and have them not notice anything is wrong because of some charm dumbledore set up so that fem Harry would not be taken away from the blood wards.

You could also make Femharry be the a naked maid at Dudleys sleep overs with them useing a remote control vibrated to summon her instead of a bell

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.