Click Here!

New Category Request Universal Monsters/Horror

SheliakBob

Hiya. Totally new here.

I’m looking for a place to post some fanfic I’ve been working on. So far there’s a story for “The Black Castle” (1952), “Jungle Captive” (1945), and I’m working on a story for “The Frozen Ghost”—one of the Inner Sanctum mystery films starring Lon Chaney Jr. I looked over the guidelines and I strongly doubt that any of these films are going to get the minimum five stories anytime soon. So, I thought perhaps a Movies subcatergory for Universal Monsters or Universal Horror might be possible to hold all the Not-Frankenstein/Dracula/Wolfman/Creature from the Black Lagoon movie inspired stories. 

The ongoing project is basically to watch Svengoolie’s show on Saturday nights and then try to bang out a quick short story based on whatever film was shown. For me the double challenge is to work with films that are less familiar to most viewers and to keep it short. No novellas. No incomplete novels. Just a nice, quick short story. It’s kind of a writing exercise I’m experimenting with. I’d like to post these somewhere. I mean, what’s the point of having written the Best “Black Castle” Fanfic in The World (ie: erm, the ONLY “Black Castle” fanfic. in the world.) if nobody ever reads it?

Thanks!

So, what you’re looking for is this:

Category name: Movies

Section category to be in: S through Z > Universal Studios Monsters
Do you have any stories for it?: Yes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.