Click Here!

Whispers in the Dark

Krynn

I am responding right now to some of the reviews posted on the story…

@CelticThunderFan -Thank you for your help and wonderful comments! 

@Silver_Tsubaki -Thanks for your nice comments! They always make my day.

@Detrix -Thanks for reading! I hope you continue to enjoy the story

@TelanaMonteith – Thanks for reading! I am happy my story is something different from the usual abduction/torture novels you have read before. 

@Ramblingrobin -Thanks for pointing out the use of contraptions. I have been trying to use them more often now.

@SchattenSpringer -Your comment was so special! thanks so much. 

• 3 weeks later...

I will be taking a break from writing this book. I don’t know for how long! I am predicting that I will be able to start writing again around November/December. 

I need to be in the right mood/frame of mind to write this book. This break gives me an opportunity to mull over some possible ending scenarios however, so it will pay off! 

I do have every intention of finishing the book. It is a huge accomplishment to have taken it this far, and I would love to see it completed as well. 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

edit: I guess I should just come out and tell everyone that I do not know if this book will be updated. I have always wanted to finish it, however I was in a very specific mindset when I started writing it a year ago and have not been in that mindset again since. I felt like Bryson was telling his own story as the characters developed and a plot started to unfold. I have been stuck at the last chapter, unsure of which direction the story should take. I believe if I do start writing again, I will have to go back and add details and more character development to earlier chapters.

Edited by Krynn

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.