Click Here!

Whispers in the Dark

Krynn

Hello everyone! I finally registered my forum account, and here I am! I have been writing an abduction based novel called Whispers in the Dark. This is a story I am super interested in writing, and each morning I wake up with a new piece of the puzzle. I feel like Bryson is writing through me, as his story flows. I am excited to be able to share it with the AFFO community. I really love reading all comments, and they generally make my day and motivate me to write faster! 

Author: Krynn
Title: Whispers in the Dark
Summary:  21 year old Bryson is in the process of moving from British Columbia to Alberta, Canada when he is abducted from a rest stop along the HWY. His captors, three older men who were just released from prison, take him to a secluded cabin in Northern Alberta where his true anguish is just about to begin...
Feedback: I love motivating comments and comments in general. If you see something in my writing you think I would benifit from knowing about (tips) feel free to mention. I know I do not have the best grammar in the world, but I don’t let that stop me from trying to write a good story. 
Fandom: N/a

Pairing: M/M, Bryson/Quinten/Ethen/Devan
Warnings: Adult +  Slash Male/Male Rape Torture Abduction Humiliation Dark Abuse Anal Oral
Solo story or chaptered story: Chapters
URL: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600108314

Edited by WillowDarkling
Fixed link to story