Click Here!

The Great Black Grail War

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson

Another combination between Two Great Stories iDEAL bLACK by AvengerEmiya and Fate’s Game by Cloud802 

One Year has passed since The Fifth Grail War and Shirou now lives a peaceful life with his girlfriend Rin at the Clock Tower, however Shirou’s peaceful days come to an end after Rin mysteriously goes missing on a simple field trip and an envelope containing a message for Rin to head to Trifas, Transylvania Romania. with no other clues and a bad feeling Shirou heads to Romania not knowing that he just entered a War Zone where every choice he makes has consequence and one wrong move may cost him more than his life

Protagonists
Shirou Emiya: Main Character and Hero of the story
Ruler: A Servant of is only summoned by the Grail itself and one of the two Heroines of the story 
Hakuno Kishinami: A Mage with no memory of her past and the second Heroine of the story

Antagonists
Zouken Matou: Creator of the Black Grail and Main Villain of the story
Darnic Yggdmillenia: Trifas Land owner and Leader of the Black Fraction 
Julius AinworthMaster of Avenger/??? and Leader of the Red Fraction

Guest Midnightson

Really ? huh i thought that the premise of the story was different enough to stand on it’s own but alright i’ll ask both authors for permission but by the way i never said that this story was going to follow the same plot as the ones i mentioned i’m just saying that those two gave me the inspiration i need to come up with the idea in the first place. 

I’m going to get additional advice on this, just to make sure I’m not being annoying for no good reason.

Yep, I’m right.  Your original post says it’s to be a combination between those two stories; you don’t say inspired by.  A combination suggests the same characters, settings, etc, and for that you’ll definitely need permission first.  You might be thinking “Yeah but look at all the Harry Potter fan fiction out there?  What about all that?”  That’s because she’s explicitly said she’s okay with it.  Just as long as no one’s making money off her copyrighted material, that is.  Otherwise, she’d be well within her rights to demand sites remove them, as some other authors have done.

Edited by Melrick
Clarification

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.