Click Here!

ncis LA crossovers

Guest sean

i would to see two different crossover for ncis la like what would happen when deeks was rescued from the abuse he was getting from his mom and dad mike knight at age of six and the parents were sent to jail and mike knight rised along with bonnie and was grew up in the walls and care flag and kitt and when deeks got older mike past on and bonnie took over flag after davin past on deeks was given kitt from bonnie to keep with him when he became a LAPD undercover but kept it under wraps until he became the LAPD NCIS lisaon where he reviled kitt to every one when they were traped in that warehouse and this is KITT from the 80s knightrider and it has all the same stuff even super pursit mode well i gusse you go from here.same here

also i like see crossover team up with N.C.I.S. LA and team one from flashpoint where ops team will learn that deeks was an member of team one along with Eddie Sam Jules Parker spike and the rest he was a sniper hand to hand train and all that and they gave him the nick name cowboy because he twin reovlers and saw off shotgun and the rifle that was use in tom sellic movie down under with deeks and kenis as couple where the two teams will meet cause there two cases will bump into each others and fine a whole new side of deeks no one knew about but team one and kenis and deeks also been talking to the sru team one all about his team with ops team all bad and good and how they treated him when he first got there specailty from sam and team one will give them all an ear full well you can from there what do you think good idea or what or these are the stories like to see some one write can you do it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.