Click Here!

Added through 6/28/08

I wrote out my first fic for this site a while ago but the site does not have the category. I'm here to post just that.

Catagory name: Black Lagoon

Section catagory to be in: Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes. Only one so far. I'm in the process of writing another one for this anime.

---added 6/13/08

Edited by DemonGoddess061

Catagory name: The Who's Tommy

Section catagory to be in: Movies (even though it's more of a play but you don't have a catagorie for that)

Do you have any stories for it?: yes

done

Catagory name: Soul Eater

Section catagory to be in: Anime

Do you have any stories for it?: I have one that is pretty much near ready, and I'm highly considering doing another one.

(note: I emailed the admin quite some time ago but I never got a response about this)

added 6/24

Requesting a sub-category pairing to be added for Naruto

Catagory name: Naruto

Sub-category: Naruto/Gaara

Section catagory to be in: Yaoi: Male/Male

Do you have any stories for it? Yes, I have the 10 required in my archive, and there are many others on the site by authors like Toffee, Tasukigirl, etc.

(Fans of the Gaara and Naruto pairing are having a fanday on July 28th, so it would be really great if we had a category to post to)

added as Gaara/Naruto

Guest Guest_Dobeofthesand_*

Hey, First of all, I love the site. It's so great that we can share our work here. I have one sub-category suggestion that REALLY is needed:

Category: Gaara/Naruto

Section: Naruto Yaoi

Do I have stories: Yes, four right now.

I have read hundereds of Gaara/Naruto stories in the Naruto Yaoi section, but the ONLY sub-section that has Gaara in it is the Gaara/Sasuke, and it doesn't even have ten stories. There are seriously way more than 10 Gaara/Naruto stories out there, and a Gaara/Naruto section is needed to bring them together. PLEASE DO THIS FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see above post, added

Catagory name:Voyagers! 1982

Section catagory to be in: TV shows

Do you have any stories for it?: I have two so far.

Can you please add it to the tv shows? I really hate having to stick it in the misc section of the tv shows, because it's easier found if it's got a catagory it's self. Thanks!

added

Catagory name:Voyagers! 1982

Section catagory to be in: TV shows

Do you have any stories for it?: I have two so far.

Can you please add it to the tv shows? I really hate having to stick it in the misc section of the tv shows, because it's easier found if it's got a catagory it's self. Thanks!

added

Thanks!