Click Here!

Pussy Diplomacy! (Kushina-centric)

BitterNTR

Hello all. BitterNTR here. I'm currently quite busy with real life and am in the midst of writing 'Kotoamatsukami', so I don't really have much time to work on other stuff. This is simply one of a few ideas I've come up with.

Pussy Diplomacy

Involves Kushina, Minato (optional), OC/Male Characters,

Summary: An era without war and bloodshed can only start when diplomacy works. And what better way to secure peace than through sex? As the official delegate of Konoha, Uzumaki Kushina swears that she will get your signatures, no matter what!

Tags: Cheating (Depends if Minato is alive or not), Group (optional), Blackmail (optional)

General gist of the story:

• Kushina accepts a job given to her by the ruling Hokage as a delegate or diplomat of Konoha.
  • Her job is basically to obtain signatures to treaties and to ensure that peace is secured.
  • She eventually finds out that collecting signatures through words and kind gestures is harder than it seems. (After all, she ain't no Ghandi or MLKJ)
  • Realises that most of the people she meets are horny, depraved men and are susceptible to her womanly features.
  • Has sex with them in order to gain their signatures (For the good of the world and peace and shit, or something. Or if she's horny. Write whatever's convenient to you.)

Main points (Most can be chosen by you unless explicitly stated otherwise):

• Kushina MUST be alive (No shit).
  • This can take place at any time you want it to so long as Kushina is adult-ish. From when Kushina and Minato start dating and the Sandaime is still in power, all the way to when Naruto's 12 at the start of the series. Hell, you can it write it so that Minato and Kushina never got together in the first place. The choice is yours.
  • Whether or not you leave Minato alive/dead is purely up to you. If he's dead, Sandaime's in charge.
  • Naruto will have to be born at some point in time, or later on. Whether or not he's the son of Minato or one of the people who have fucked Kushina is up to you.

Not so important points (that may still matter):

• Kyuubi's Jinchuuriki is also up to you.
  • Obito doesn't really matter in this fic since it's supposed to be focused on Kushina. The Akatsuki really is just a non-factor unless you're starting off at when Naruto's 12.
  • If Kushina is strong or not. Up to you too.

The story is really flexible. Like, fucking flexible. I've given you some points you can follow to a certain degree, but can be bent and changed however you see fit. If you're not in the mood to write that Minato is alive? Fuck it. Now he's dead and the Sandaime's back in business. Simple as that.

In the end, this really is just an idea. Anyone can tackle it if they wish and can do whatever they want with it. If no one takes it, I might do it in the future. If someone does take it, I might do another version of it... Unless mods consider it plagiarism.

Anyways, I'll be here to give more ideas and to provide support. If you're taking on this challenge, then by all means, tell me what you need help with and I'll try to help you as best as I can or advise you on it.

Also, I have no idea how to remove this yellow shit that's stuck to the background. My bad.

Edited by BitterNTR

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge accepted, oh boy.

Story can be found at: http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105993

This is my first ever fanfiction, so don't expect a masterpiece. However I hope you, and everyone else, still enjoys it.

Even if English isn't your first language, you've written an amazing first chapter in great grammar and used an array of words to describe everything in a fantastic manner.

I've already posted my review, but I'd just like to thank you for taking on the challenge and starting it off strong.

• 2 months later...
Guest guest _Voracious

couldn't find review reply thread…
so a question….
when would story be updated ?…..

also I can't seem to login to review story(guest reviews are off)….

• 4 weeks later...

Well

so long for the update...
 make long and detailed....

you can do how kushina gets the position...

Next chapter kushina is sent same daimyo for getting job again...
who forces her to do strip infront all his servants & crew.....
then makes her wear skimpy outfit...

so on...

again great concept

On 10/26/2016 at 4:31 AM, Guest guest _Voracious said:

also I can't seem to login to review story(guest reviews are off)….

The author has the option to allow or not allow anonymous reviews. I expect this author is tired of the flame reviews this particular topic in this fandom can generate.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.