Click Here!

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

LordOfLust

Man, with Kushina sleeping with her whole genin team now, including Kiba, who is a rival of Naruto, I kinda feel bad for Naruto. I mean, Minato is getting what he deserves, but I kinda wish Naruto gets thrown a bone here. Maybe turning the tables by ending up with Tsume, or at least having Anko take his v card as a pity fuck. Still, its an amazing fic, and one of the few whose updates I look forward to.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kushina is a hoe

Wow just finished rereading the story again seriously this is probably my 20th time today. I just can't get enough of your quality of writing I read your previous comments and I can agree there around roughly 25 kushina cheating stories and all rush the plot so damm quickly. It isn't reasonable at the slightest supposedly after raping a women she becomes a cock slave nah nah not buying it. In your story kushina is still pertains her personality of being headstrong stubborn and brash a tough women to break and you combine with the fact of her being slowly but surely being turned in to a slut by her students it really feels like something of that nature could have actually happened in cannon Naruto had kushina and minato survived. I also appreciate how you show kushina slowly losing her resolve and letting her students have her way with her whenever they do so I personally thought the gang bang at the end of chp 11 was rushed though it was hot especially the ending it still felt that it should have deserved a full chp cause a gang bang is a major step in kushina way of being a slut hope you give more gang bang scenes where they roughly dominate kushina in a nearly caught situation where they actually finish. All in all perfect can't get enough of it hope you update soon really soon I'm dying of the suspense of what kushina will do next do your best and make your work hot as ever.

Guest Kushina is a hoe

I personally disagree with guest anon I think I and your viewers like to see naruto get fucked by date over and over again. Seeing naruto have nothing him being weaker than kiba and to top that kiba is fucking the guys mother I believe most people are here to see naruto getting his ass kicked by kiba and for him to fuck his mom. Like really it's more hotter seeing naruto almost catching kushina getting gangbanged then minato so I hope kushina gets gangbanged in narutos bed and for her to realize that she is starting to get aroused of seeing kiba Being more dominant to naruto in everway and to accept his insults towards her son that Will fucking hot. Lastly will there be a specific date you can post of when you will update it will be helpful hope naruto get humiliated in the next chp by her students

Guest Kushina is a hoe

Jk I'm actually kidding thats fucked up on so many levels I completely agree with anon you potrayed Naruto weak to kiba and to top it All of the nigga is fucking his mom I believe Naruto should be the strongest genin going into the chunun exams he was trained by him family hold the chakra chain bloodline he should be nothing short of badass to enemies and women alike he should be showing the potential of being the second yellow flash so I get the minato but please don't ever potray Naruto weaker than kiba again it sickens me to no end that kiba has everything over naruto. Naruto should at least have strength and being a better ninja over him and also charm with fangirls he is minatos son after all he should be a fucking stud with the ladies he should of a group of fangirls for crying out loud so hope you change nartos overall picture cause it suck right now thank you and update soon

Well, I just found this forum after messaging you on FFN, LordOfLust, so I’ll just add my ideas from our discussion here.

Chapter 6 had an offhand line from Tazuna saying that Wave Country had a ghost festival, which scares both Naruto and Kushina. At first, this seemed to be just a funny scene showcasing the similarity between mother and son, but Kushina’s students make sure to note the event for later. This could foreshadow a future chapter.

Picture it like this. Kushina and her team are on a mission to another town. They ask her why she’s so scared of ghosts, but she refuses to answer. Kushina ends up distracting them with the promise of sexytimes once their mission is completed. At the inn, though, Kushina becomes paranoid that she is being watched. After she falls asleep, her fears prove justified as an unseen figure starts to strip off her clothes until she’s completely naked. The redhead MILF wakes up as she feels her pussy invaded by something invisible, and she freaks out at being molested by a spirit yet again (this isn’t the first time). The ghost reveals himself to be a boy about the same age as her students, who reveals that he was killed in a bandit raid without ever knowing the touch of a woman. Kushina takes pity on the ghost and allows him to fuck her so he can pass on. Meanwhile, Kiba, Takako, and Komachi each go to their sensei’s room for the sexytimes, only to find her getting plowed by the ghost.

If anything, it would make for a fun Halloween chapter, right?

Guest Just a regular fan

Not to be rude or anything but it's been over 3 months and a half and you still haven't updated yet it's quite frankly the longest gap to update yet. You know I'm not judging you or anything it's your story and I have no right to give orders to you the author, but I'm asking in reader's point of view who greatly enjoys your work please give us hints or clues as to when you will update.

I'm not necessarily asking you to give the exact date that would just ruin the surprise and the build up excitement, I'm only suggesting you give us a heads up here or there about how it's coming along and if you are close to finishing up because really your story is gaining fame at a exhilarating rate it already at 18000 dragon prints going to 190000 you can just see how much of a success your writing has received and the excitement and restlessness Your readers are feeling so please take up on my advice just give us an update of how it's coming along that all I'm asking.

Also I'm hoping After all this wait the next chp should be the hottest and most erotic I hope it breaks kushina down to even more of a slut if you no what I mean wink wink.

I'm praying konohamru gets to tap that ass

I know you don't like people asking when will the story be updated... But bro it has been more than 3 months since the last one... Pls update or at least tell how long it will take just assuming.. 

Guest Mikoto should be dead

Oh after thoroughly reading chp 11 you made an error mistake in the scene where kushina is talking to her friends about her date with minato one of the friends amongst them is Mikoto which you have already mentioned that the uchiha massacre already occurs so she should be dead hope you correct that error.

Also please update gotta agree with the previous reviews you got us hooked so give us a hint of sonething

Guest KUSHINA SENSEI

I'm hoping After all this wait the next chp should be the hottest and most erotic I hope it breaks kushina down to even more of a slut and i really hope u update it soon …..

CAN U MAKE THIS GANGBANG SCENE AS A DREAM THAT  KUSHINA HAD AS WELL AS ANAL AND DP TOO WAS WHAT SHE DREAMS ,,,,,AND ALL THIS LEADS TO HER INCREASE IN CURIOSITY TO DO THIS AND THAT LEADS TO GANGBANG AND PLS LET IT BE A LONG EXOTIC ONE ..I STILL FEEL SHE IS RESISTING THEM 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Killer Bee

Yo LordofLust your story is absolutely the hottest kushina cheating adultfanfic I've red to date it just went in a pace that seemed realistic and that you could actually imagine it in Canon I love how naruto is getting fucked over by kiba first him being stronger than him and second his classmates are fucking his mom I hope there is more scenes where naruto gets humiliated by the three and make them be more dominant and agreesive towards kushina I wanna see her breakdown to even more of a slut cause right now she still looks intimidating to them make her more submissive like a bitch hope the gangbang her in naruto bed next I just can't get enough of Naruto being humiliated. Gangbang scene was pretty short so I hope you either like the previous comment said make it a dream that she will be more aroused in doing or just make a cup entirely for them fucking the shot out of her

Guest Narutocuck

Oh my god it's about to reach the four month mark and you still didn't update hope you make this chp your best work yet cause it's taken you a bella amount of time to update it 

Guest 4 month period

Don't tell me you abandoned this story this is the one of the most popular kushina cheating stories in adultfanfic why would you quit on such success take my adivice and don't quit on this story you and if haven't quit on it bro it's been 4 months now and no update 3rd is going man you were always on point in updation what me wrong now are younfacing a peronal life problem now tell us man. Your keeping us in the dark this story is hot and erotic don't give up and fucking update bro pleeeeeaaaassse.

Guys, I'm pretty sure the author has stated that he'll ignore posts that only ask when the next chapter is coming. This forum thread is for discussion, requests, and ideas for the story. Here, I'll start:

About your last chapter, I thought the idea of a guy rubbing his dick in someone else's sandwich is absolutely disgusting. Mind you, I haven't had any problems with the rest of the story, just that messing with food is a pet peeve for me.

Last month, I posted an idea for a Halloween chapter in this forum. I'll repeat it here because even after it has passed, I find the idea to be a hot one. Basically, it would explain why Kushina, a battle-hardened ninja, is still afraid of ghosts, as shown at the end of the Wave mission; she knows they exist. In fact, she's been fucked by ghosts before, and she hates being rendered helpless as these invisible perverts play with her body.

Building off that, my idea for a chapter would be one in which Kushina and her team complete a mission in another town before staying at the inn for the night. Kushina wakes up to the feeling of being molested, and panics when she realizes that it's another ghost. The spirit is revealed to be that of a boy the same age as her students, and Kushina calms down and lets him have some fun so he can pass on to the afterlife. Her students enter her room hoping to have some fun, only to find their sensei already getting fucked. The cucks become the cucked, as it were.

Wow, that went longer than I thought. Anyway, it doesn't matter if the author doesn't use my idea, as long as it's at least out there. Best of luck with this story, okay? I only ask that if you ever decide to cancel this story, that you at least let us know via a post here.

Guest KUSHINA progress

My idea would be to have kushina openly start wearing even shorter skirts. It would be the norm for her to reward her students on the spot. Which would be easier for her to rewardingly interact with even other persons. Of course Minato will give her the push by ignoring her bold choice of wear, neglecting her as she reveal more skin for him. Maybe have one of the genin from other nation (kumo) reveal what they are packing giving the push and arousal to be spontaneous. This is limitless. I hope you're still writing. 

1 hour ago, Guest KUSHINA progress said:

My idea would be to have kushina openly start wearing even shorter skirts. It would be the norm for her to reward her students on the spot. Which would be easier for her to rewardingly interact with even other persons. Of course Minato will give her the push by ignoring her bold choice of wear, neglecting her as she reveal more skin for him. Maybe have one of the genin from other nation (kumo) reveal what they are packing giving the push and arousal to be spontaneous. This is limitless. I hope you're still writing. 

While Kushina will keep turning more depraved as the story goes on, I don’t really want her to act like a slut in public, mostly because Minato will have so many spies around Konoha, though I’m not ruling out any new outfits, I’m simply stating that I don’t want her to be too obvious. The next chapter is underway and will feature a little of everything i hope, can’t say anything for sure yet though :3

Guest KUSHINA gets. A lift

I hope kushina gets a partner where she'll be just handled like never before. Unlike when she allows her students to use her, and just have her be the smaller of the two or three in strength. Size doesn't matter. Have her take a strong hard pounding. Maybe add a hot peice with thigh high stockings. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GOD DAMN IT BOB!

Just one sex scene is enough for now, I guess. To be honest, lee is my least favorite character, but Samui is my second best, first best blonde. Shikamaru, least interesting character. 

Anyways, thank you for updating. I say here because I can't on the website. What a shame.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.