Click Here!

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

LordOfLust

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest My name is almight

I find it really hot when kushina is covered in cum so will there be a scene dedicated to kushina kneeling down and her students or others spraying and coating their semen all over her body that will soooo sexy

Guest My name is almight

I find it really hot when kushina is covered in cum so will there be a scene dedicated to kushina kneeling down and her students or others spraying and coating their semen all over her body that will soooo sexy

I find it hot and really sxy if kushina were to be kneeling down in front of the main cast surrounding her all busting a nut and cover kushina all of with there sperm and to make matters interesting in a near caught situation by minato or Naruto that will be extremely hot if you consider it

Guest YamiWriter (guest form)

Yeah I tried to log in, but apparently I have to wait for some time before the validation becomes complete. Anyways, Lord of Lust thank you for making my smut dream come true by making Kushina a lusty woman who isn’t afraid to suck the life out of her students along with something else; other people too. That said, I saw another version of your story on ff.net called “Naruto’s Teasing Sensei” which had Naruto as the MC and the same setting.

I sort of want to do the same thing too, with your permission of course.

It will be an AU version of Stop Teasing Us Sensei, only Naruto who has half of Kurama’s chakra is slowly descending into darkness after some hush-hush abuse from the villagers, reluctance of their parents to train him because of their busy schedule and of course the act of seeing his mother getting fucked by three of his classmates. A lot more things happen, and a lot more things happen. Basically it’s heavily inspired by your story and I can’t stop thinking about writing it. Bear in mind that some paragraphs might be sampled from your story, if you give the permission I could start working on it.

Though I don’t think it will be as good as your story cause I’m sort of new myself and I closed down my other account at ff.net which I barely used at times. The profile I have on Adult ff.net has the same name of YamiWriter. It’d be good if you let me know about it. Looking forward to the reply.

Guest Kushina slut
55 minutes ago, Guest YamiWriter (guest form) said:

Yeah I tried to log in, but apparently I have to wait for some time before the validation becomes complete. Anyways, Lord of Lust thank you for making my smut dream come true by making Kushina a lusty woman who isn’t afraid to suck the life out of her students along with something else; other people too. That said, I saw another version of your story on ff.net called “Naruto’s Teasing Sensei” which had Naruto as the MC and the same setting.

It will be an AU version of Stop Teasing Us Sensei, only Naruto who has half of Kurama’s chakra is slowly descending into darkness after some hush-hush abuse from the villagers, reluctance of their parents to train him because of their busy schedule and of course the act of seeing his mother getting fucked by three of his classmates. A lot more things happen, and a lot more things happen. Basically it’s heavily inspired by your story and I can’t stop thinking about writing it. Bear in mind that some paragraphs might be sampled from your story, if you give the permission I could start working on it.

Though I don’t think it will be as good as your story cause I’m sort of new myself and I closed down my other account at ff.net which I barely used at times. The profile I have on Adult ff.net has the same name of YamiWriter. It’d be good if you let me know about it. Looking forward to the reply.

Bro that would be hot

Guest Jubi95

I post here the answer to our PM on fanfiction.net because I do not know if you received it. Just in case.

First part
Thank you for answering me so quickly. It is true that it took time to write these two big messages but it was worth it.

I agree with you on the concept of sexual slave. This is really contradictory with the personality of Kushina. On the other hand, I didn't know that you had received such negative reviews about the sama. I don't read all the comments. It is true, however, that I can't see Kushina saying that for pleasure. She gives me the impression - in your fic and the manga - to wear the pants in her couple with Minato. He is calm and posed and she is authoritarian and overexcited. Naruto should have done behaving if she had educated him. lol

I don't like the mind break thing. This is something that many authors use and it makes the characters uninteresting as OOC. Thank you for not doing so.

Focus and excitement. It's a good mantra to follow.

I watch and read boruto. The anime version is much better than the manga. Naruto finally understood that being the Hokage is no easy thing. Hinata has a lot of merit.

I like Takako too but I think it's the impertinence of Kiba and Komachi that pleases the readers. In the bad stories, Kushina's lover, be it Sasuke or any OC, is always an arrogant a**hole that humiliates deceived husbands and lowers fickle women. Kiba and Komachi are at the border of this cliché. Luckily you didn't do the p*nis sandwich scene for Minato. This is too extreme for your fic. Komachi wants to prove that he is better than the Hokage but in my opinion this kind of scene is too unhealthy for your fic. It is necessary to strike the right balance for the story to continue to be so exciting but don't worry, Stop teasing us sensei is original enough to stand out among the amount of passable fics that exists.

Second part
Thank you for finding interesting my ideas but if you choose one of them, don't tell me. I prefer to be surprised when I read the story.

I'm glad Minato and Naruto don't find out. This makes as you say, the excitement more intense.

I don't understand why you have trouble finding new partners for Kushina. What characters do you find annoying? Narutopedia is a goldmine to find a character consistent with your story. Filler characters are perhaps little known but they allow you a greater creativity for their background.

I understand that maintaining the consistency and level of quality of a fic becomes more difficult as time passes. That's why I advise you to read Eroninja from The Lemon Sage (sorry to repeat it). His main fic has 85 chapters plus three spin-offs fics and he manages to maintain consistency and quality worthy of One Piece (Oda is a master in this discipline). I think he has a database to find himself through the characters, the arcs and the storylines of his story because it's amazing how much detail he gets to place in each chapter.
His fic begins as a classic harem fic. Naruto discovers a scroll allowing him to seduce all women through a jutsu. He will use it to bring peace into the ninja world but in a different way than in the manga. The beginning is fairly common to other harem fics of Naruto but the story is enriched quickly by its style and its background. Read it and you'll become addicted.

The use of OCs is a possibility. I liked the interaction between Kushina and Tazuna and I would have liked her to continue their tryst to see the rasping carpenter f*** with the Hokage wife in secret. It is somewhat the story of the peasant who f*cks with the queen in the king's back. However, I am delighted that you will develop the relationship with other mothers. Maybe one of them will discover the secret of Kushina and ultimately do the same thing. Just saying.

A word for pregnancy: Hurray!

3 hours ago, Guest YamiWriter (guest form) said:

Thank you for your interest in my work and the kind words :)

I’ve already told the person working on ff.net that I fully allow everyone to take my story and alter it as they please as we give them permission to post it wherever they want to, my only rule is that I don’t want anyone to try and make profit out of using my writing in anyway.

Your idea sounds both fun and interesting and if you do write it I look forward to read it one day, best of luck!

Your friendly neighbourhood LordOfLust

Guest YamiWriter

@LordOfLust, thank you for giving me the permission to use your story. Though, I don’t think there will be too much smut in it, mostly because well writing smut is the one thing I am generally weak. The concept however is what drove me to make this request, and once more I thank you for writing such a smutacular story and for allowing me to adopt it in a bizarre and AU method.

@Guest Kushina slut, I only hope I don’t fuck up too badly.

Guest Naruto bashing love

Lordoflust you are by far my favorite writer in adultfanfic, the plot that you write just seem so realistic that takes time and consideration it nothing short of impressive. I was scrolling through the comment section in this discussion and one of the comments suggest you back off the narto bashing a little which you promptly agreed I have no problems with that suggestion although I hope you will not fully get rid of Naruto bashing. I believe that is a Core element of the story and brings about more exotic pleasure and thrills when kushina becomes more accepting of kibas insults to naruto, the Naruto humiliation in general is way more thrilling than even the minato bashing because since we are so use to Naruto in the anime it gives us a better sense of excitement when he is potrayed inferior towards kiba since we want kushina to find more acceptance to kibas comments of Naruto like for example the ending of chp 11 where kiba calls her son an idiot and she almost agrees with him those scenes in my eyes are the hottest. Seeing kushina getting slowly by kibas comments to naruto is extremely hot. By all means it is your story and your word is law but take into consideration that the Naruto bashing is a key element in the story of bringing hot excitement.

PS. The Konohamaru and udon scenes with kushina is also on my mind maybe you could make her reward them both by each sucking her tits or kissing her that would be hot.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Cool chiiiilllllll

Will you be use the same phrase more often I know you gotten bad reviews of such but seriously what I noticed from all cheating stories the negative reviews that authors receive of the story are in fact what gets them more thrilled and attracted to read them further so please don't make much of a deal of the negatives cause it's secretly what the fans reaaaallllly want in your story I personally like the same reference it's not a sign of complete mind break but submission to total pleasure thank you 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Super Saiyan

Can we have a bukkake session on kushina in the next chp and also I would hope to see more of kushina being pushed by her students and get her to be even more sluttier than ever that would be mind blowing.

P.S. This is the longest you take to ever update usually it's in the span of two months and 20 days as I calculated but now it's longer. Is there a problem?

Guest Wish for dreams

My man where you at dog I can't stop stressing over the fact that you still didn't update the chapter, I know it's petty and childish of me to say that but I just can't help myself your story is absolutely the best kushina cheating fic I have read. I just wish you would consider maybe or at least try to estimate when a potential chapter will be out it seriously be helpful to not only ourselves but to you as well for not constantly have questions to update. It will save us all of massive headache

7 hours ago, Guest Wish for dreams said:

My man where you at dog I can't stop stressing over the fact that you still didn't update the chapter, I know it's petty and childish of me to say that but I just can't help myself your story is absolutely the best kushina cheating fic I have read. I just wish you would consider maybe or at least try to estimate when a potential chapter will be out it seriously be helpful to not only ourselves but to you as well for not constantly have questions to update. It will save us all of massive headache

There ain’t that many Kushina cheat fics, i guess like maybe 20 total, but anyway as for an update, please understand, that while this is my story, it’s not my only one and that I work on other stories at the same time, sorry but I can’t tell you anything :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.