Click Here!

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

LordOfLust

Guest Kushina Slut
Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kushina Slut

Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut:flash:

• 1 month later...
Guest Branch off

I would like to know about any slutty kushina Stories out there that I can read.  Already know about foundry. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Mentions of prohibited content removed.

Since it bears repeating, offering and requesting commissions anywhere on the forum is prohibited. Asking for links to commissioned stories is also prohibited. 

Asking for links to other (non-commissioned) stories with similar or related content is allowed. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 4:51 AM, Guest AllMight :) said:

are you still alive my brother?

he hasn’t visited the forum since april 15th
the last story update (A Song of Fire and Ice – The Legendary Adventures of a butcher’s boy!) he has done dates back to July 10th
his profile on FF.net got updated on the 7th this month, though the latest story update there are from March 16th

so yes he’s still alive, but he isn’t focusing on STUS

On 7/9/2018 at 12:41 AM, Guest Kushina Slut said:

Sincerely, Kushina Slut:flash:

I completely agree. 

I hope that there will be more Kushina’s thoughts (about her students and infidelity as well) and more detailed descriptions of her feelings. Also more thoughts and, perhaps, a couple of conversations of her students about their sensei and her rewards (this is a huge risk and arousal – after all Kushina is Hokage’s wife and, perhaps, the most beautiful woman of Konoha. Definitely a huge boost to their ego -  especially if they are better than Hokage) And it is strange that her students never thought about pregnancy. 

lso it will be hot if there is an episode where Kushina masturbates with thoughts of her students.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Drunk19
Kushina drunk getting hot with classmates of Naruto on his birthday, in front of Naruto generating an erotic but 
uncomfortable environment.

What do you think about that?

• 3 weeks later...

Come on Man this is the best story i have read ..pls continue it.i have been following for last 2 years ..your writing is good ...don't let the negetivity get to u ...NEVER GIVE UP ..

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jairis
On 3/27/2019 at 10:43 PM, Guest Sad said:

well, the adventures of this milf are over 

I still hope that we will see more Kushina’s amazing sexual adventures and adultery! The author said that he will rewrite the story, so maybe one day we will see a new better version (and even the current one is very, very good).

I would like to make a few suggestions for the story (sorry for my bad English):

I don't think Minato should come home late all the time – one month he can be overwhelmed by paperwork and be almost free from it next, so Minato is unlikely to constantly return at night. There are also diplomatic trips, meetings and other occasions (inspections, for example) – and sometimes he will be absent from the village. And training and sparrings (maybe even spars with Kushina – she is very strong as well) – Hokage is the strongest shinobi in the village after all.

I hope that Minato and Kushina’s sexual life will be quite active (most times, at least) and Minato will not be a bad lover – it’s just Kushina’s students are good and will eventually surpass him. 

Also Kushina can create a place that is constantly protected from prying eyes at the training ground instead of using earth wall jutsu. It will be good for rest (and much more).

If Kiba and Naruto still fight in new version, there is easy way to lose for Naruto – he may be exhausted or injured after previous fight (it will be interesting if Kushina loses the bet on her anal virginity because she thought her son would win – he is a strongest Genin after all)

LordOfLust, please tell us that you write this story! It’s amazing and we really want you to continue!

Guest Kushina's fan
On 4/3/2019 at 5:13 AM, Guest Jairis said:

If Kiba and Naruto still fight in new version, there is easy way to lose for Naruto – he may be exhausted or injured after previous fight (it will be interesting if Kushina loses the bet on her anal virginity because she thought her son would win – he is a strongest Genin after all)

Many people are unhappy that Naruto lost the fight with Kiba - and I also think that Naruto should have won, he has great potential even without Kyuubi, and his parents definitely spent a lot of time training him. Kiba’s victory is very unlikely, in my opinion. Then there will be a balance - Naruto is stronger than his rival, but Kiba is fucking Naruto’s mom in secret.

LordOfLust, your fanfic is very good, development is interesting – far better than most smut stories. All other kushina cheating stories just rush plot quickly (if there is any), i really appreciate how you show kushina slowly losing her resolve and turned into slut. Perhaps development of events in last chapters is too fast, but it’s still better and more reasonable than most sex stories. Also the level of risk should grow gradually and smoothly.

If you have decided to rewrite it all from scrap, then maybe some big steps in Kushina’s corruption (first blowjob and even sex for example), will happen while she and her team are on missions? Almost all missions outside the village last at least a few days - the team cannot simply teleport there, so even if the task itself takes a couple of hours (and it can be days, weeks or, in rare cases, months), the whole mission can last even a few weeks. A variety of situations can occur - for example, shipwreck during the return from the mission by sea with the loss of all supplies and clothes – and Genins with their sexual sensei have to spend a few days naked. Of course, Kushina will not tell Minato some details of this mission – or even will directly lie in the report. 

Kushina can also train her Genins  to fight naked. If the enemy is a beautiful woman, her nudity can be very distracting, which will lead to defeat - and training with naked Kushina without a doubt will give them immunity to such tactics. Such training in Konoha will require superior sensory skills from Kushina or her students to protect them from danger of potential bypasses.

I hope to see at least a few (dozen) new chapters. Please continue.

• 4 months later...

Thanks to you, LordofLust, your fic is amazing, it’s just the quality of the last chapters was not as good as the rest: Kushina having no regards for her husband, sudden jump to anal and dp without any thoughts, almost no guilt and so forth.

Maybe use dreams as a tool to corrupt Kushina. She can also accidentally catch her genins masturbating or they can spy on a dressing or naked Kushina – and hokage’s wife, unexpectedly for herself, will allow them to observe her naked body. Self-justification (it’s definitely not cheating if three genins spy on you and also Minato will never know – and so on), perverted dreams (it’s also not cheating – and nobody will ever know anyway), awards (this is just to motivate her Genin team and they will never tell anyone about this)  – small steps will slowly but inevitably turn Hokage’s wife into a whore, who still loves her family and husband very much, but cannot resist her temptations (yes, it’s cheating, but what Minato does not know will not harm him) and the thoughts that she is cheating on her loving husband only makes illicit sex better.

I hope that new version will be even better than old one… and I definitely hope that reboot will still be written.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kushina is slut

Please continue, your writing is good.

How about using libido-enhancing food, pills or nutritional supplements? This may be a deliberate action by her students or just random side effect and, of course, will not have a strong impact on Kushina, but… 

9 hours ago, Guest Kushina is slut said:

How about using libido-enhancing food, pills or nutritional supplements? This may be a deliberate action by her students or just random side effect and, of course, will not have a strong impact on Kushina, but… 

It can also help increase genins' stamina and even size of their dicks. Techniques with similar effects may also exist - although genins are unlikely to know them. Perhaps on a mission Kushina and her team will end up in a village whose inhabitants use such methods?

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hope is stil alive! LordOfLust, if you read this, continue or start over, please..

Perhaps before physical contact like kissing or groping Kushina must get used to being partially and then completely naked in front of her students (perhaps unintentionally at first, and only after that as a reward).

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since this forum’s been visited, hasn’t it? 

I just wanted LordofLust to know that I’m a huge fan of this story, even inspiring me to try to write a version myself. 

How are you doing, LL? I hope this year has been kind to us all, but especially you. 

On 10/21/2021 at 9:23 AM, Lucius-Walker said:

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since this forum’s been visited, hasn’t it? 

I just wanted LordofLust to know that I’m a huge fan of this story, even inspiring me to try to write a version myself. 

How are you doing, LL? I hope this year has been kind to us all, but especially you. 

hi!! can you send a link? i would be interested in reading it! or if its not made yet i would love to read it when you get it posted please!!

On 10/23/2021 at 8:27 PM, redlox2 said:

hi!! can you send a link? i would be interested in reading it! or if its not made yet i would love to read it when you get it posted please!!

1. Do you have a Discord where we can talk more about this? Either way, here’s the link to my server so that we can have faster communication. 
    1. https://discord.gg/Uw3hKJpe 
  2. Funny enough, after all these years I barely got started on the project, unfortunately, due to college and my other projects. 
    1. (More details will be given out.) 
    2. https://archiveofourown.org/works/20501378/chapters/48653141 
      1. I planned this story out to the point where it included a sensei arc, but again, I never got to finishing it. >.< 

• 1 month later...
Guest Kushina's fan
On 8/17/2021 at 3:49 AM, Guest Ders said:

Man 5 years and i am still waiting

Same here. LordOfLust continues to write on ff.net, so hope is still alive – maybe one day he will continue or restart this story (and make it even better).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.