Click Here!

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

LordOfLust

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The quality of the latest chapter was not as good as the rest seemed out of the way..... Sex scene was not long enough nor was rock Lee the right choice.. Was hoping an anal scene.. And nor was Kushina judging her actions of her first anal experience.......... The wait was not worth it...... Hope you improve...... And what a coincidence the Dragon print reached 200000 and you updated... Hoping you get well soon seems  

i don’t really want t sound like a dick but i don’t care about naruto getting love. i like samui but i’m here for kushin not for naruto i’m ok if he gets samui as a gf but

i don’t really want naruto sex scenes. there a lot of them already. i prefer naruto over sasuke every day of the week to get pussy cuz he really deserves it. but this is kushina’s story. well at the end of the day is your thing Lust your decision...

Soooo… Yeah this is a bit of a sad update, but I have decided after a small while of frustation over my own story to pull it down by the beginning of the new year. It went a bit off road at some point and as much as I have tried I haven’t been able to fix it, so I’ve have decided to rewrite it all from scrap at some point in the new year, like a completely new story nothing will be reused so it might take some time.

Sorry to the people who still enjoyed it, I know there still is some, hopefully I do better the second time :)

See ya all in the new year!

Guest Just a Reader

Sad to hear, but if you feel it needs a re-write that’s up to you.

I hope you’ll fix the Naruto vs Kiba battle that seemed to annoy everyone though, maybe instead of Kiba being rewarded for technically winning the match you could have Kushina tease him only to deny him because he lost.

One more suggestion if you're interested. Maybe for a couple of weeks Inuzuka woman go into a heat and find a partner to satisfy them, normally Tsume finds some stranger she doesn’t know and while it bothers Kiba he accepts it as normal. Until one day tsume brings Naruto in as her partner for a few weeks, Kiba is initially pissed but then upon relising he had been fucking Kushina begins to understand how Naruto might feel if he ever finds out. For a while Kiba begins to feel conflicted every time Kushina teases him because he now shares a similar perspective of Naruto and begins to wonder if he should stop. Kushina and his teammates begin to wonder if something is wrong with him, and it’s up to to him in deciding  how he will resovle his conflicted feelings. Will he continue anyway, maybe tell Kushina, or for a time stop altogether.

Anyway that's my idea, do what you want with it.

and Happy New Year.

4 hours ago, LordOfLust said:

Soooo… Yeah this is a bit of a sad update, but I have decided after a small while of frustation over my own story to pull it down by the beginning of the new year. It went a bit off road at some point and as much as I have tried I haven’t been able to fix it, so I’ve have decided to rewrite it all from scrap at some point in the new year, like a completely new story nothing will be reused so it might take some time.

Sorry to the people who still enjoyed it, I know there still is some, hopefully I do better the second time :)

heya!!! so will this new story still feature Kushina or a different female?

Guest Kushina whore

You could have some aspects of your story intergrated with the original but what people had most problems was that Naruto's image in particular honestly it did annoy to some degree about kiba win over Naruto but it still wasn't considered bashing or any of that. But hopefully if you are rewriting Naruto should be the top student of the academy of at least competing with sasuke for the top and he should be able to beat kiba hands down but that should only be the change everything else was hot and sexy I must admit I loved seeing kushina dominated by her students but I think you jumped way to quickly first the gangbang scene should of had a entire chp dedicated to it and her anal scene was to quick to adjust to and for her to simply turn into a who're looking for sex with everyone was weird it takes baby steps kushina shouldn't have been having sex with rocklee or even thinking about shikamaru she should have slowly turning into it like blowjobs and what not but overall it was hot

Guest GOD DAMN IT BOB!

Maybe you can just rewrite the last 2 chapters instead of dismantle the whole progress. I mean unless there is no progress to start all over, if you put all that critical focus on this story, maybe that can be used to improve on the next chapter. 

Not really looking forward to re-read a'll that build up knowing where it will be in 8 chapters. 

I don't mind rereading all chapters if there is additions and or changes. In fact that would be an even greater update. But to reboot would lose my interest.

30 minutes ago, redlox2 said:

hey LOL hen you make the new version can you leave up the old version so can continue to read it? 

We actually don’t permit both copies to remain in the archive. We’d allow the old version only until the new version reached the same point, and then the old version would need to be removed.

I feel like I should say, that I – by no means – find this story terrible or anything.

Actually I sorta liked the approach, since it is something different from other ‘Kushina is whoring herself out’ stories.

Sure, I think you did some things wrong in the story. E.g. Kushina having seemingly no regards for her family anymore after she passed a certain point in her ‘corruption’.

I definitely did not like Narutos role in this though. Sadly many ‘smut’-authors seem to try to humiliate the other parties in storys in one way or another and Naruto losing the way he did against Kiba was just … weird. (Some humiliation stories are nice to read, but I didn’t really expect it in this one, no idea why tbh)

And there is a certain author on this page that covers all the ‘Naruto humiliation’ I can stomach, already.

Then again I’m probably saying that because of all characters in the Narutoverse I can mostly identify myself with him – probably because we somewhat look alike? No idea. Don’t even like his canon idiot character all that much. Probably why I prefer fanfiction over the actual anime these days.

Other than that, the latest chapter was certainly a drop in quality from the previous ones.

Guest bob is right!
On 16/12/2017 at 7:38 PM, Guest GOD DAMN IT BOB! said:

Maybe you can just rewrite the last 2 chapters instead of dismantle the whole progress. I mean unless there is no progress to start all over, if you put all that critical focus on this story, maybe that can be used to improve on the next chapter. 

Not really looking forward to re-read a'll that build up knowing where it will be in 8 chapters. 

I don't mind rereading all chapters if there is additions and or changes. In fact that would be an even greater update. But to reboot would lose my interest.

yeah the last two chapters were good but you could improve them and move some things to other place. and this is just me but i don’t think naruto should get any sex scenes let’s leave it at naruto is goingo to have a nice life without even knowing about his mom slutting around then naruo grows up becomes a hokage marries hinata and everyone is happy i feel this should be like a side story without naruto as a min character he is the main charcter in a lot of other fanfics so please let this one be what it supposed to be a story about kushina not about naruto but about kushina pls just redo the last two if you want pls as christmas present.

i know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but i don’t know where else to do it, will you ever continue the legendary adventures of a butcher’s boy? it’s the best adult fan fiction i’ve read, and it reached a very good point, plese continue it

• 4 weeks later...

The anal scene in chapter 11 must  be rewritten as anal and dp are a huge step in Kushina life.. The scenes should have been more descriptive like at first Kushina was not ready even scolds komachi but then some how at this 3-4 attempt gives in or komachi wins a bet later on ... Anal and dp should have a whole new chapter on them 

Guest Agree with Ggg

Maybe have Kushina prep herself for anal with Minato, and have Minato unable to. So instead she finds another tempting soul. This part should rep!ace the rock Lee scene. Maybe add the dp here too. And another for her students at the tournament. Everybody will be happy.

• 1 month later...
Guest What to expect next

Things have gone quiet recently, is there anything we should be waiting for that is related, or similar to this story. Me personally, I just would rather tidbits (whole chapters) in between chapter 10-12. A whole lot of things can happen. Especially stories in between chapter 11-12. Would like an update please on what to expect.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Jairis
On 12/16/2017 at 7:52 PM, LordOfLust said:

It’s really sad, this story is definitely one of the best Kushina cheating stories. I hope that reboot will be even better. Can you tell us what you want to change in the story and what exactly to correct, please?

Also there is a problem with Kiba – Inuzukas have a really good sense of smell and his family will have suspicions about his sexcapades with Kushina, although not immediately. And where is Akamaru?

I think Kushina should also diversify the training of her students, not just rewards – fucking as a workout for endurance or complete water walking training with sex on water, etc. And, without changing the style of clothes in public, spending more time naked with her students. Also I definitely hope for more detailed anal and DP scenes – perhaps the competition for Kushina anal virginity while she waits naked until the winner is decided.

PS. I'm sorry if my English is bad. Thank you for this story and update soon, please. 

• 4 weeks later...

u told people's not to force u for update ….so noone has asked for update since the last chapter but… its been more than 6 months since the last update..come on man tell us if u r going to continue with the story or not

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.