Click Here!

Sesshomaru x Rin Search

LittleFoxglove

Hey there. :)

Now here's one for you Old Skool SessRin fans, and I'm hoping one of you out there can help me . . .

I'm looking for a story that was once archived on a site that was called mikotohanyou dot com, but it might have been elsewhere as well. It's actually a sequel to a particular oneshot, and follows the pair as Sesshomaru eases her into her role as his mate. XD Cheesy, I know, but it was one of my first SR fics, and I'm feeling nostalgic.

Weirdly enough, I seem to recall more about its little prequel than the actual story. In this, Sesshomaru is either wandering or patroling the forest (can't remember) when Rin - who is still a child at this point - mysteriously becomes possessed, or at least appears to. The disembodied apparition of a "mysterious" woman *cough cough Rin of the future cough* rises out of her suspended form and speaks to him cryptically, but I can't recall the conversation. I think he tries to attack her, but she shields herself with Rin's body. Not sure. In the end, the spirit kisses him and fades once more into little Rin's body before he can react. Later on that night, he's lying next to a soundly sleeping Rin, in a rather completative mood; the upshot of which is he ends up marking her, though she doesn't wake at this.

If you know where this one is, I'd be fantastically grateful, but it's the Sequel to it that I'm searching for. I don't remember much aside from Sesshomaru's gradually easing her into her postition as his mate as she grows older, and there was much limeyness and I believe a lemon at the end. I think it was actually somewhat a small fic, only being about three chapters long. I think, in any case.

I'd be forever grateful to anyone who can help. ^__^

Thanks muchly,

LittleFoxglove

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.