Click Here!

My Older Brother's Girlfriend

Guest Midnightson

Guest Midnightson

Based on Hentai like Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru and Marriage Blue

Kushina Uzumaki was happy with her life having a job as a teacher and recently getting engaged to her boyfriend a young businessman named Minato Namikaze however Minato has to leave on a one month long business trip and so invites his young brother Naruto Namikaze who has just finished collage and is looking for a place to stay. Being nice Kushina agrees to let Naruto stay with her however regrets her decision after finding out that Naruto is a teenage playboy who only cares about sex will she be endanger of becoming another one of his conquests or becoming something more.

Characters

Kushina Uzumaki-Star/Victim of the story an Innocent Virgin she tries to be loyal to her fiancee but cannot resist Naruto's charm.

Naruto Namikaze-Playboy that loves the sound of women screaming his name but after one night with his brothers girl finds himself singing a different tone.

Minato Namikaze-Guy that is painfully unaware of the things going on between his younger brother and girlfriend.

Mikoto Uchiha-Kushina's best friend, Naruto's former teacher, the one who started this whole thing by telling Naruto about how innocent Kushina is.

Ino Yamaka-Naruto's sexfriend from collage. (she's only in the first chapter)

Mei Uzumaki-Kushina's cousin visiting to celebrate Kushina's engagement. (also only in one chapter)

Cup size and Pussy

Kushina Uzumak-D and Small Bush eventually Shaven

Mikoto Uchiha- DD and Trimmed
Ino Yamaka- C and Shaven
Mei Uzumaki- DD and Shaven

Sex Scenes In order

1. Ino Yamaka

2. Mikoto Uchiha

3. Kushina Uzumaki (Drunk Manipulation)

4. Mikoto Uchiha Again (This time with boobjob and anal)

5. Mei Uzumaka (Kushina secretly watches)

6. Kushina Uzumaki (She gives in while being seduces in the shower they finish in his room)

7. Kushina Uzumaki (Sex in living room after striptease)

8. Kushina Uzumaki (Sex at the beach with boobjob)

9. Kushina Uzumaki (Blowjob and Anal on her bed)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Midnightson

Thank you check out my other challenges too and tell me if you like any of them cause i’m open to feedback and check out my new ideas for stories this month

• 3 months later...
Guest Midnightson

Sadly no but looking back on this i’m thinking that had Kushina cheat on Minato way too fast so i’m considering adding a subplot involving either her coworkers or her students i haven’t decided yet maybe after i add that someone will write this Sigh i don’t know but here’s hoping

Guest Assassin021

Oto moja propozycja:
1. Niech Kuchnia Być zona Minato
2. Minato powinien Być aresztowany za branie łapówek i Maja Długi.
3. Kuchnia pępowinowej Być wag ciąży.
4. Naruto powinen Być multi-trillionaire í Maja Swój Własny firem Namikaze Industries.

Guest Assassin021

Here's my suggestion:
1. Let Kushina be wife Minato
2. Minato should be arrested for taking bribes and have debts.
3. Kushina umbilical cord to be in pregnancy.
4. Naruto powinen be multi-trillionaire and have your own firem Namikaze Industries.

• 4 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.