Click Here!

New Chapter won't load

Guest Aneira

Guest Aneira

I'm trying to upload a new chapter to my story but the copy/paste window won't work for some reason. I paste the text in the window and it is loaded in the window but when I click the button it won't load in the panel, as if I didn't paste a text at all. Can anyone help?

What method are you using to paste to the window? For most word processors, we recommend using the little clipboard icon with the W (for Word). It works well for Microsoft Word, Word Perfect, Open Office and Libre Office. It's the clipboard icon on the right. You can also use the clipboard icon to the left, which is just Paste. Don't use the center icon unless you want to reformat everything.

The only thing I can think of is that you might not have been logged in, or perhaps there's a corrupted cookie string.

Let's try this. Clear your cache and AFF cookies, after you log out of AFF. Close your browser entirely, restart it, and then log in to AFF. This should reset the cookies, and hopefully clear any problems. Just make sure you log in using the upper right hand fields, and not the center fields.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.