Click Here!

Survey about authors of fiction in free and open Internet publication

medaillon1_03.JPG

Hello Everyone,

I work with my team on a survey about fictions (and fan fiction) in free and open Internet publication.

This is an official investigation of the Insitute of Demography of the University of Paris. It respects the privacy standards, representativeness and weighting of any national and international investigation.

It is not compulsory but offers exclusive access to the results to all respondents at the end of investigation. So if you write fiction or fan fiction on the Internet or know someone who does, please respond and/or share it!

Yours.

Gabrielle Botti - Coordinator and spokesman of the investigation.

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/freefiction-international

https://fr.surveymonkey.com/r/freefiction-france

I filled this out for my most popular Fanfiction info stuff. Discovered you have to omit commas for numbers to make the numbering sectors work right to proceed with the survey. So if you have a 1000 plus mark on any number sector you have to make certain you do not use number correct commas. Overall an interesting survey to take though.

• 6 years later...

I only saw this error:

Désolé, un problème est survenu !
Nous ne trouvons pas la page que vous avez demandée.

Si vous tentez d'accéder à un sondage, veuillez contacter l'administrateur du sondage. L'URL a peut-être changé ou le sondage n'existe plus.

56 minutes ago, 6dr said:

I only saw this error:

Désolé, un problème est survenu !
Nous ne trouvons pas la page que vous avez demandée.

Si vous tentez d'accéder à un sondage, veuillez contacter l'administrateur du sondage. L'URL a peut-être changé ou le sondage n'existe plus.

The survey ended in 2016, which would be why you can’t respond to it now.

We pinned it back in 2016 so members would see it and hopefully respond. To be quite honest, I’m not the Forum Admin, so I don’t routinely check to see what’s pinned or not. I’m Archive staff, which keeps me busy enough. But I’ve unpinned this thread so it won’t appear on top anymore.