Click Here!

naruto x high school dxd

Guest black storm

Guest black storm
Hellos, I would like a crossover between Naruto and dxd high school where the main character is Naruto and girls to choose from but I love Sona, Rias, Akeno, Grayfia, Venelana, Tsubaki, Koneko, Ravel. If possible I'd like a denigration of Issei Sirzechs and Saji.

thanks in advance

Guest black storm
I love a story with Naruto who just finished the 4th Great War, but before being sent naruto seal kaguya in the world dxd and inadvertently transferred him some of his ability during this transfer the gene Uzumaki kushina stand and make that Naruto will use the chakra chain and will have the red to yellow tips Hair when it appears that Naruto found her body in misterieusement 13 but with a much better physical condition.

the story itself, I thought at the arrival of Naruto, Rias and Sona had already revived Saji and Issei, feel great power and so they decided to go see what it is, arriving Naruto finds that opened his eyes shows the sharingan rinne (which he does not know yet the existence) and unwittingly launches unbreakable genjutsu which makes the girl (in history Kiba Yuto is a woman) falls madly love with Naruto. Issei and Saji increasingly jealous of Naruto tries to intimidated, hurt him but each time a girl comes and sees what they do and protect Naruto. One day the two pieces are close to kill Naruto in the club room but Venelana (the mother of Rias) with Grayfia and Serafall who come to visit Rias and Sona, there Naruto panicked reuses the same genjutsu (unwittingly) and they help naruto and Rias and Sona appear ... I let you imagine the rest.

Ps: Naruto is not all powerful he must retrain used the chakra and teaches magic by Rias and the other girls. And we discover that Naruto is very intelligent, thanks to its rinne-sharingan, clones, young women and their magic, it happens to have a level of first year in high school a little after nearly two weeks arrived.

>>> It is only an idea if you have a proposal I would be happy to read them and talking with you.

Thank you for avence

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.